If I was in America, I would move to Steubenville just for that. RON DESANTIS is a prominent member of the Republican Party and has been serving as Florida's governor since 2019. He seemed aware of what made this era different from Reagans: when Reagan came on the scene, for example, it was really big government that was to blame You now have a woke mind virus that has infected all these other institutions. DeSantis was saying what many populist Republicans have been thinking, which is that the private sector needs to be reined in just as much as the state a sea change in conservative philosophy. Deregulate and allow much easier start ups. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A hearty "Congratulations!" is in order for Gov. The Desantis family name was found in the USA, the UK, and Canada between 1891 and 1920. I also have voted for Donald Trump in both of his previous elections. Basically tipping the regulatory/fiscal pyramid on its head such that family/farm gate production s totally deregulated (buyer beware) .and costs rise as enterprise gets bigger. I become very suspect when politicians start getting enormous book deals. In this case, Desantis is derived from the Latin word "sanctus," meaning "holy" or "devout," thus the original bearer of the name was known to be a holy and devout person. And said wonderful things about her. learning by wrote, liberal arts followed by skilled craft/trades training. Can you imagine the Uniparty actually loving this result? Corporate tax reduction? Edit your search or learn more. How about his response to Hurricane Ian? The statistic was in the Independent, already tainted and buried in its article . https://thebaffler.com/salvos/hamilton-hustle-stoller. Not yet. Opposing them were the Anti-Federalists, who argued against the idea of an American nation-state and wanted to retain a minimal confederation. In his 2011 book, DeSantis identified with the founders who supported proposals for a strong national government, or what would eventually become the Constitution. There are no suitable replacements for him. However, when he says this: I dont know if DeSantis is as convincing on this point. We hasten to add a qualifier: those who write an article, a story, or a series of stories, about the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, a Cabinet officer, or any member of the Legislature, and receives or will receive payment for doing so, must register with state offices within five days after the publication of an article that mentions an elected state official. Everyone of these guys putted themselves and Desantis way too early. But i want my number tally for Trump to count. They dont even mention his name The former President is about all they can muster.. My guess is, they dont want to be kicked off of DirecTv. If the conservatives in America dont develop a civic-national-populist class based response to globalism and a class-based alternative to racial tribalism, they are buggered. America deserves better in 2028. And yet wont say anything about Trump. He wasnt that great on Lauras show tonight. First Lady Casey DeSantis is the wife of Florida's 46th Governor, Ron DeSantis. Train derailment in Springfield, Ohio as residents ordered to shelter in place, Rape survivor 'sobbed seeing Gabby Petito bodycam vid after same cop did nothing', Daughter of murdered couple linked to Delphi case reveals paranoia, Serena Williams stepmom's debts continue to spiral amid crumbling home battle, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Ron DeSantis is married to Casey DeSantis, Credit: Photo courtesy of governor's office, Ron DeSantis has three children with his wife . Defund/close half of the state universities. Now it will be difficult to find conservative media as the months progress. Relationship with Timothy Michael Dowling (Sosa/Ahnentafel #1), Relationship with Jill Casey Black (spouse), Browse using this individual as Sosa/Ahnentafel #1, , born 26June1980 - Troy, Miami Co. ,OH, age : 42years old, List of all individuals in the family tree, {{ 'gw_downgraded_access_back_to_max'|translate }}, Born 14September1978 - Jacksonville, Duval Co., FL. American politician and attorney serving as the 46th governor of Florida since 2019. Its no longer just a fad that flourishes in the hot house environment of academia. On his mother's side of the family tree, the Tampa Bay Times reports the husband of Ron's great-great grandmother had immigrated to the US from Italy in 1904, leaving his wife in Italy. I second that! RE: DeSantis has much more going for him than just culture war fights. Please click here to view our media pack for more information on advertising and partnership opportunities with UnHerd. Wake up America.. we are being sold out. Even extremely expensive political Astroturf is much harder now. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. We are all related! Finally, I know neoliberals like Cuenco love to crap on the Anti-Federalists and their Anti-Federalist Papers, but they are the only reason the American system of government has its checks and balances as well as the Bill of Rights. Hes young. DeSantiss intellectual streak can be seen in his CV: he is an Ivy League graduate, had a stint as a history teacher, and authored a now forgotten 2011 book, Dreams From Our Founding Fathers: First Principles in the Age of Obama, in which he derived his vision of conservatism from the framers of the Constitution. Reference: Ancestry Genealogy - SmartCopy : Jan 19 2020, 19:33:33 UTC Last residence before coming to the U.S. was in S. Giuseppe-Fato, Italy. According to The Sun, Casey grew up in Ohio and obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Charleston in South Carolina. He graduated high school in 1997. But my daughters friend had to share a locker room with a boy resonates with every single woman. Jared Gans, "DeSantis releases new 2022 ad: 'God made a fighter'," The Hill (November 4, 2022); Amy Eskind, "Ron DeSantis' Campaign Ad Says He Was Sent by God to 'Take the Arrows . Nothing new or exciting in this article, but maybe he should write for CNN! In the United States, the name Desantis is the 3,604th most popular surname with an estimated 7,461 people with that name. The REST of the Republican party knows that President Trump is the candidate for 2024. Some of the first settlers of this family name were: We use cookies to enhance your personalized experience for ads, analytics, and more. Not if he continues with the same financial support hes now using. The governor has been perfectly willing to make an own the libs show of bussing migrants to Marthas Vineyard, but has been terribly reluctant to enact universal mandatory E-Verify in his state as a means of screening out undocumented migrant workers from the labour market. Long story short we started to talk and that's how we met.". Fox News is running an hour-long campaign infomercial to support Florida Governor Ron DeSantis winning the 2024 GOP primary nomination. With The Courage to Be Free: Floridas Blueprint for Americas Survival, DeSantis very clearly frames his prospective candidacy in light of our historical moment: he is the tribune of the red states and antidote to the ills of progressivism. Nous sommes touslis! If given a choice, Im supporting Trump in 2024. They welcomed a baby girl into the world, Casey DeSantis announced on Monday. Casey is American and has kept the details about her family secret. The surname Desantis is patronymic in origin, meaning it was based on the first name of a forefather. Madison (b. He thinks I'm looking at him. The Anti-Federalists tended to be reactive, defined more by what they were against. Web In this case Desantis is derived from the Latin word sanctus meaning holy or devout thus the original bearer of the name was known to be a holy and devout person. Yes, you make a good point about Title IX and the need to protect against gender-identity ideology. Some of us Trump supporters take it so personally when another Republican JUST RUNS against him. Massive incentivization of marriage, family, child rearing, community and maximization of private property for families by allowing households to use what they have garage, kitchen.as a means of production. Producers used the entire Fox and Friends morning programming to support the intent and Ron DeSantiss big day. He grew up in Dunedin, Florida. There are several other things that have helped Ron DeSantis. Sentence that jumped out At the end of the day, most voters have little time for the ideological fixations that animate partisans of the Left and Right. Yes, parents have no patience for woke excesses, but neither do they endorse the other extreme, which results in the same pathologies (book bans, political uniformity) but in a conservative direction. Ron and Casey met on a golf course near Jacksonville and the rest is history. It may be that the culture war doesnt resonate with voters. Of all the 180 degree wrong comments here, your idea that Pence did what he should is the most foolish. As I'm looking over behind me, Ron is over there. Man cannot live on culture war alone, and it was left to Bernie Sanders to speak up about these bread-and-butter concerns. So far, thats not illegal in Florida, nor Wisconsin. DeSantis appears to be indifferent to the properly economic dimensions of populism and is only concerned about calling out corporations in so far as a cultural dispute over wokeism is involved. Free Speech? Anyone with a brain knows 2020 was a fraudulent election which Trump won. We know it wont be Biden. --- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress, {{ mediasCtrl.getTitle(media, true) }} And PATRIOTS all around America are with you on thatTrump is our guy..to complete the draining of the swamp. Of the four, my vote would go for the third. This means he was not imitating Trump and was being his own man. Words cannot begin to describe our sadness by the sudden and unexpected loss of our beloved Christina. Fox was part of the problem with the 2020 election. Florida needs DeSantis. Though the book is generous with praise for Donald Trump, the unstated premise of DeSantiss run is that he can do what the former president once did but without the outsize flaws. Basically tipping the regulatory/fiscal pyramid on its head such that family/farm gate production s totally deregulated (buyer beware) .and costs rise as enterprise gets bigger. In addition to her parents of Dunedin, Christina leaves her fiance, Stephan Pasiewicz of London; her brother and sister-in-law, U.S. "I was really looking at the balls. DeSantis will NOT answer the Ukraine question. Trump 2024. Chief among these were the authors of the Federalist Papers, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison. His sane [emailprotected] F1u response alone is a real achievement. Its never ideal to be a one issue voter. Man you should attend some of my debates and discussions. Why? lis! For the sake of our Nation, DeSantis should throw his support behind Donald Trump and start uniting this country.. we are worth saving! Our nation could not stand another 4-8 years of Democrats in charge. The author would rather Mr. De Santis be a progressive driving the speed limit. This writer needs to clarify what he thinks before attempting to put it on paper. They want Wokism ridiculed and destroyed. This could easily be linked to a stripped down basic income abolishing all means tested (expensive to administer) entitlement and a universal but small income, for life.for citizens only (VERY HARD policy on immigration) but zero poverty track, zero claw back ..maximum incentive to work. Paul. DeSantis is great for Florida, not ready for Prime Time. As a graduate of their undergrad and master's programs in economics, Christina came to know and love Florida State, especially their football team. (In a strange twist,Trump disownedhis administrations most impressive executive achievement the vaccine roll-out in order to win culture war points.). Newsmax, Oann, both strong Trump supporters.. gone. So lets hope he stays gov in 2024. No Kidding! Family tree of Ron DeSantis American politician Born Ronald Dion DeSantis American politician and attorney serving as the 46th governor of Florida since 2019 Born on September 14, 1978 in Jacksonville, Florida , United States (44 years) Born on September 14 50 Family tree Report an error DeSantis Nicola 1898 - 1971 Nolfi Maria 1901 - 1944 Petrella Corporate Fox News is not going to give up, they had this whole production scripted. I know he will win 2024 its the cheaters that is his compitition. Christina was born May 5, 1985, in Orlando, Fla., the daughter of Ronald and Karen Rogers DeSantis. That is a huge red flag in itself after he committed to fulfilling his term. Mark Levin devoted his full hour to DeSantis bio and his book on Sunday. Ronald "Ron" Dion DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, U.S., to Karen Rogers and Ronald DeSantis. He needs to go. He doesnt deserve that chance anymore and proved hes a greedy fool who deserves nothing!! Web DESANTIS Ron a Representative from Florida. I agree 100%! Nah.. we have the best legislators than any other state who can handle CRT. As a member of the Republican Party , he served as a congressman from Florida's 6th congressional district from 2013 to 2018. CONTEXT - After months of promoting Ron DeSantis to become the 2024 GOP nominee, which includes the efforts of Rupert Murdoch (and family) via a multimillion-dollar Harper Collins book deal for the Florida governor; lengthy friendly interviews with DeSantis on every program; a full feature infomercial running on Fox News to present him to the national audience . Wherever you work, youll end up running the place. Look the war on woke is a precondition for any progress on any front. I also sometimes wonder what will come next. It was during this time that she met Ron and they began dating. Few knew more about the F.S.U. The First program that took newsmaxs slot? In this case, Desantis is derived from the Latin word "sanctus," meaning "holy" or "devout," thus the original bearer of the name was known to be a holy and devout person. The march on the Capitol blew any chance of middle way votes; it made Donald unfit to be President in spite of the fact that he had done a not bad job during his term. Hes definitely replaceable and needs to see that. He needs to stop name-calling Ron DeSantis, who made it has a lot of strong support from many conservative Republicans. Fox News has a big sad today. Let him resign and be jobless b/c he will never win against trump and never be president b/c he thought he could go against the best president ever. Of course this is true. DeSantis needs to sit the hell down . Rogers was born in Edinburgh Pa. Im shocked at how quickly the Republicans jumped ship. In 2010, Ron married former news and television show host Casey DeSantis. They have been married since 2009 and are the proud parents of three children, Madison, Mason, and Mamie. It will collapse. However, conspicuously absent in DeSantiss case against The Happiest Place On Earth is any mention of its exploitative working conditions or its refusal to pay decent wages to its workers. The biggest problem is his age. I got as far as that and then stopped reading. Would you have to withdraw your support if they somehow started to like him? I was going to say the very same thing! Karl Rove who is a key consultant in the managing and branding effort, is left retreating to the narrative that DeSantis doesnt need to do anything yet. 2000- 2023 Swyrich Corporation, all rights reserved. But I hope becomes more sincere in his concern for OTHERS. Brian Kilmede is a chump. It really is quite funny to see the escalating desperation of Mr. Kilmeade as he asks whether the audience supports Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis for the 2024 GOP nomination and cannot find anyone who puts DeSantis first even the lady wearing the DeSantis T-shirt supports Trump first. How about the budget surplus Florida now has? GOVERNOR RON DESANTIS CHIP IN MEET THE FAMILY Ron and Casey met on a golf course near Jacksonville and the rest is history. People . 2016) With the DeSantis book launch officially taking place today, Fox News Corp sends Brian Kilmeade to Florida to assist the DeSantis operation. Executive Office of the Governor, State of Florida Florida governor Ron DeSantis, wife Casey and their three children. That skirmish benefits ONLY the Dems, and Mike was not wrong. They first welcomed Madison in 2016, Mason in 2018, and finally Mamie in 2020. Web The Governor and First Lady DeSantis are loving parents to daughter Madison 5 years old son Mason 4 years old and daughter Mamie 2 years old who is the first baby. He promised fl to be governor for 4 years when he ran as governor. Such a leader would also not have been so easy to derail or distract. If Trump had won in 2020, you can bet that the vaccines would be referred to as the Trump vaccines to this day.