Email and call 877-535-5666 or you can email Nabisco: cis@nabisco.com Let's get em back!!!!!!! Please bring them back Nabisco!!! ), I contacted the Nabisco Company sometime in the eighties to inquire about IDEAL cookies and was told that many people had also called with the same question. ideal cookies were the absolute best! My mom had to hide them because I would sit and eat almost all of them in one sitting. Seems Nabisco has no choice but to bring them back. LET'S GET MOVING ON THIS! Nabisco PLEASE bring them back!!! I try every new peanut butter cookie I see, but none quite compare to Ideals. I figured like some of the old candy from the 60s is still made regionall that these cookies would be too. Visit a sweet shop selling one of the first candies ever made and sold in America. I'll bet Elvis did too! You won't be sorry!! I don't care which aisle it's in just bring it back. please bring back this tasty, tasty treat. I miss them too. Mom would hide them in the refrigerator, but I always found them. I have tried the "similar" to Ideal Cookies, but nobody can capture that flavor and the joy that those cookies brought to my family. Ideals were awesome cookies. Perhaps if we all email Nabisco. Price would not be a factor for sales of the greatest cookie ever. What is one thing in the world that I could change would be world peace. I really think Nabisco (Kraft) needs to re-evaluate product selectionsand give the people what they want! Not like any other cookie . I miss them, I never knew what happened to them, and it's just like everything, something good and to perfection, and some (ok) engineer shut it downboo! That has never made sense to me! !I'm 7 years old and I NEED them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've even told my kids about ideal bars. If Nabisco R & D folks actually took the time to read these comments, they just might realize they could make a product that would put the "Peanut Butter" cup in the trash forever. These cookies popped into my head the other night, it's unfortunate that they are not made anymore. "Today just being fat-free is not enough," he said. We only had them during the winter, I don't think they could hold up to the Louisiana summer heat, they melted so easily. So I walked 5 huge blocks in Altadena CA. thanks to all for the great memories & hope! I wrote to Nabisco about ten years ago and was told they weren't big sellers. the little Debbie ones don't even come close .Please bring back the ideal. I'm looking for a cookie that my dad and I used to eat when i was little I belive they were Heydays or maydays similar to a 1000 Grand bar with wafer cookie and carmel and rice krispies does anyone remember??????? I would love to have a nice cold glass of milk and a few Ideals right now. It was the absolute best. Gastro Obscura covers the worlds most wondrous food and drink. I've asked people over the years but haven't found anyone else that remembers them. It's funny; now that I am middle aged and have enough money to buy these at any time they are not available. I can pass up any other store bought cookie but not these. Considering how many gourmet cookies are sold now, it's hard to imagine there wouldn't be a market for these at a higher price. OMG I have the same problem finding Nalley's Chip dip in all stores, another one of those tastes from the past My sister and I just got back from a road trip down the coast of Oregon and then back up I-5 going North. They were absolutely the best! Follow us on social media to add even more wonder to your day. It seemed to make the enjoyment last longer. Too bad Nabisco/Mondel. Please, please bring them back! Ideal bars are by far the best cookie of my childhood. I wish they would bring them back. Please bring them back! Why they ever stopped making them I will never know. Glad to find this comment page and know we are not nuts. I would gladly pay $10-15.00 for a box. They also said if enough people contact them,. THAT'S true love. these must be brought back they would fly off the shelves..these were me and my sisters favorite cookies!!! Bacon flavored Ritz Crackers are flaky and delicious with a savory taste thats perfect for pairing, topping, or popping. Womens Hairstyles . But I was really let down. Nabisco has been making Teddy Grahams since 1988, according to The Retro Network.Almost immediately after debuting, the sweet treats became staples in kids' lunch boxes and a favorite after-school snack. Please, oh please, bring them back. Nothing compares to the original Ideal Cookie Bars. I'm going to the web site to put in a request. I am glad to see I am not the only Ideal obsessed kook out there. I am so glad I'm not the only one who misses Ideal cookies. We looked so forward to going to the store and getting a couple packs to share. So sad that i have not gotten any is so very long. Why Nabisco why??? A lot of people would buy them. They were a tart, refreshing treat in the hot summer desert heat of Las Vegas. I have wanted these cookies for decades. I have tried all the "almost Ideal Bars". We just blogged the question to the Internet and are so surprised to find a support group. Maybe they can assist to get them back, They were the best cookies EVER MADE nd NOTHING compares. Little Debbie are close. Anyway, Glad to see I'm not alone. We would just laugh and have THE BEST time. I do think it is wise for new management to revisit that decision againlet's hope. Yes, we loved the chocolate-peanut butter delights that melted deliciously on our fingers enough to sit through Lawrence Welk! If you are determined to continue to refuse to bring these superior products back into production, then at least make the recipes for them available to the people who love them and grew up on them, people like me. Great to share a wonderful memory of my childhood. I also LOVED Ideal Cookie bars. I just got home from the store. Why is Oreo banned in USA? If I were the head of NABISCO, or your parent company, KRAFT, this would ALREADY HAVE BEEN DONE years ago!!!!!! Mike Mozart, Flickr // CC BY 2.0. I miss them. I think the chocolate was dark if I remember correctly. Memories at my grandmothers came flooding back. I loved them. When we'd visit Grandma and Grandpa, they'd open Ideal Bars after dinner, and we'd consume the whole package while watching TV. We called him the "cookie monster" I care for my Mom who is 82. Let's bring them back, people!!! Please, Please, meet public demand and produce them again. I would occasionally take an entire bag (I could not take one from the bag, so a whole bag was required). The closest thing I have found is the Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties. Please bring this cookie backit's been gone way too long!! I cannot beleive that the powers that be at "Nabisco" are not aware of the number of people that want these cookies back at any cost. We kept ours in the fridge in the summer so the chocolate wouldn't melt off!!! Still not quite the same.all time faveoriate cookie ever - even better than Mallowmars! I have been craving them for years. My sister and I went to a family reunion out-of-state we stopped in to the store and she went around one way and I went around the other and we met in the middle of the aisle I said what are you looking for and she said ideal cookies and I said me too! Oreo, which the company described as, two beautifully embossed chocolate-flavored wafers with a rich cream filling survived. DON'T cheapen the ingredient deck! When Oreo began populating store shelves in 1912, it . Nabisco cannot continue implying that there is not enough demand for the Ideal cookie. . Do we have to wait until the Kraft foods no longer has the patten on the cookies. I LIVE IN SOUTH LOUISIANA AND WE ONLY HAD IDEAL COOKIES IN THE COOL MONTHS. Nutter Butter is an American sandwich cookie brand, first introduced in 1969 and currently owned by Nabisco, which is a subsidiary of Mondelez International. I just wrote this letter to Nabisco: There is an army of us who would love to see you bring back your Ideal cookie bars that you discontinued perhaps some 30 years ago. Stay tuned for Chapter Two: The First Bite. The chocolate peanut butter logs were a staple in my grandmother's cupboard. I don't ever remember having them but it sounds like they were very tasty. NOW!!!!!! We ate alot of Ideal cookies back in the day. I have been watching for those Ideal Bars for years and did not realize that Nabisco had quit making them. They were great to have on hand whenever company came over. Please Nabisco give us an answer!!!! I don't understand why a company would stop making a product that is so popular. I have been looking for these cookies for years now! In 1882, the entrepreneur Jacob Loose bought a biscuit and candy company that would eventually be known as Sunshine Biscuits (after the companys baking plant designs) and, in 1908, launched the biscuit sandwich known as Hydrox. I would reach into the long, rectangular box; the bars would be cold to the touch, yet even at first contact my chubby hands would leave tell-tale fingerprints on the cookies I touched. Individually wrapped sleeves to lock in freshness. Can't believe they aren't made any more. Get the peanut butter filled pretzel bits from Trader Joe's and dip them in melted dark chocolate. I am going to email cis@nabisco.com (found this email address on another website of other people begging for this cookie to come back). I found the FB page but there isn't enough activity to turn the heads of Nabisco. If a petition would work, let's get one going! There was an extra little clot of chocolate on each side of the bar, sort of a remnant of a cooled puddle of chocolate, I figured, that resulted when chocolate was drizzled over the top of each chocolate. I used to hate that they came in such a small package, but that is the size package I would kill for now. Older Women Hairstyles. Those cookies and a COLD glass of milk.makes me tear up just thinking about them. We usually had to have two packages: one for Dad, and one for the kids. Lots of people WANT these cookies back in production!!! Just emailed NabiscoWe NEED to let the world know about the Ideal bar. :}. Bring 'em back Nabisco!!!!!! Wonderful, great combo!! !my mom says she LOVED them! PLEASE bring them back! LOL I swear I wish they would bring those cookies back. they were and are my favorite cookies,no other peanut butter cookie bar comes close, silly me I thought I was the only one missing them. I just came from the store and was looking for them. There are some cookies called Nutter Butter, if you melt some semi-sweet chocolate chips and dip these cookies in the chocolate, it comes fairly close to the Ideal cookie. Nothing else compares. I am so excited to find so many other Ideal-a-holics! I still check the cookie isle at the grocery store hoping to see these again. Little Debbie just doesn't get it done. Both Hydrox cookies and Oreos sport elaborate designs, creme centers, and a long history. I can still remember that taste. I loved them, too! (Making matters worse: 1998 was the first year that Oreo itself went kosher for the first time.). I Goggled this cookie to see if anyone else remembered this sweet treat and boy was I surprised!! Nabisco, if you do bring them back, KEEP THE RECIPE EXACTLY THE SAME!!! Please Nabisco, Ideal or whomever owns the recipebring them back! Chill dough for about an hour. Such a wonderful cookie, I sure wish they would bring them back!! I would love to have them again. My husband and I started to think maybe we had dreamed about Ideal Cookies. susieb37@yahoo.com. Nabisco is sure missing out here.they could make millions. I like having more choices than I get now. Ideal cookies were a staple in my house. Growing up in the 60's, my mom would splurge every now and then and buy them--what a treat. Even at 50 every year at Christmas I long for them, well really all year. How I wish we could still buy them. Sorry, Belinda, Peanut Butter Twix is not even close! I also had sent Nabisco a email to bring them back, but alas not yet. ASAP! I truly hope when I'm walking through the gates of Heaven, there is a plate of Ideal Cookie Bars waiting! You have to keep them refrigerated because the chocolate will melt. I would, I loved them. My sister and I wear talking about these cookies and I had to google them. They look and taste exactly like the original "Ideal Bar". I had forgotten about them until the other day when I had a dark chocolate Reese cup. Ideal ,One of the best cookies ever on the store shelf ! I would pay $6-$10 per package if these were back on the shelf!!!! It was the first thing we would go for when we got to the store. My best friend in grade school used to get them every week, and she would share! google_ad_type = "text_image"; )which got me thinking again about the best cookie ever, IDEAL! Thanks, Mark. Oreo's and Chips Ahoy are SHELF SPACE HOGS. Our neighbors always had these in their fridge. Still my favorite cookie of all times! Wow, I can't believe I'm not the only one craving these cookies, I remember waking up in the middle of the night as a child and going to the fridge for one of these cookies, I would always tip the box forward as to look like there wern't many gone.my mom always new who to blame when only one was leftI REALLY MISS THESE COOKIES!! The cookie was great, the package was great. They were perfectly balanced, the right size and flavor. The chocolate cookies with carmel and peanuts I think was called Haystacks. In regards to the Trader Joes Pretzels. After reading the previous post, I got in my car and drove 45 minutes to Trader Joes and purchased a bag. I was told way back in the 70's also that they quit making them during the warm months.. and then never started making them again one year. Nothing taste as good as the ideal cookie. Under the Jewish dietary laws of kosher, pigs, the source of lard, are a forbidden food. That off colored orange package. I frequently speak of these cookies and how incredible they were. Anyway, I wish they would bring them back, That would make the perfect Mothers Day present:), I'm glad it wasn't my imaginationI have had dreams of those fantastic cookie bars! I will write to Kraft. Why did they discontinue the cookies!! He could not believe the Ideal bar interrogation. He was amazed that I knew what he was asking. i never thought i would be so besotted with a cookie, but i love this cookie and was so disappointed to learn they were no longer made. Invite your friends to do the same. It is more true than not, that if you gave Nabisco a goose that laid golden eggs, Nabisco would immediately slaughter that goose rather then pay to feed it. The best ever cookie. But the cookies design, which was initially sold with an exotic English biscuit twist, was pretty interesting for its era: With an industrial press from a mold, the cookie took on the look of a flower. i.ve been looking for those ideal bars everywhere.when i was younger i used to babysit i took my money and go to the store and buey ideal bars and eat the whole package they were so good.i wish they would bring them back!!!!!!!!!! Even though I feel cookies made from scratch using the finest ingredients can't be beat. Not exactly the same but pretty darn close. They were kept in the little cupboard between the fridge and stove. The fact my kids never had one is enough reasonwait, not it's not. I loved those cookies. You would not be sorry.. He's asked me to search a few novelty shops (i.e., Cracker Barrell etc.) I hadn't thought about them in years until about a month ago I purchased a bag of the miniature reeses peanut butter cups that now come in milk and dark chocolate. Thanks. I MISS THEM TO THIS DAY!!! Shopping with 5 children apparently wasn't easy, so she would bribe us with Ideal bars. It was the highlight of dessert. 1970's- When mom said us kids could pick one item during the family once a week trip to the grocery storewe always wanted IDEAL cookies. Discontinuing them to develop a more profitable product may have made some punk executive a bonus but in doing so the Nabisco brand was greatly diminished. I think I saw the Nabisco executives all testifying before congress and each one in turn said "Ideal cookies are not addictive" and they had to pay millions in a settlement. If a petition is started., I will sign. I would say that I am amazed with how many people remember Ideal cookies but I am not. Ideal cookies were the best cookies ever. I've been looking for them for years-I was thinking maybe I just didn't remember the name and that's why I couldn't find them. Come on Nabisco, BRING THEM BACK!! After a few seconds the insides would be all smooshy. But I have to askdid anyone else first peel the chocolate off with their teeth before launching into the cookie? 1993 Kraft General Foods acquires NABISCO ready-to-eat cold cereals from RJR Nabisco.
Truco Para Tapar Hueco De Diente Casero, Articles W