Miami radio legend Rick Shaw passed awayat his home in Cooper City, Florida, on Friday, September 22, 2017. WFUN Miami (Tribute Web Radio) - US - Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Hooked on rock n roll the first time I saw Jerry Lee Lewis on American Bandstand in 1958, Id tuned in to rock n roll on the radio in summer 1959. In addition, the station produces the newsmagazine Arrebatados (which airs weekdays at 4:00p.m.) and two news/talk programs, Sevcec a Fondo (which airs weeknights at 8:00p.m.) and A Mano Limpia (which airs weeknights at 9:00p.m.). Monroe, LA KMVX-FM 98.7 . WBUS-FM was a business news station but took the plunge into progressive "free form" radio. By far Miami and South Florida's preeminent radio station at the time, baby boomers from Jupiter to Key West, and down to Havana, listened to WQAM for the latest in local and American pop music from the 1960s well into the late 1970s. [8][9] On December 8, 2014, Entercom announced its intent to acquire Lincoln Financial Media. Shaw recounted a story a former listener had told him a couple years earlier, at a 20-year reunion for Ft. Lauderdale High Schools Class of 67. March 1, 2023 / 3:17 PM / CBS News. Former WQAM 560AM program director and disk jockey CHARLIE MURDOCK passed away on January 16, 2011, at Panama City, Florida where he was visiting friends. Since I had already dialed and hadn't hung up yet I got through. Tune your home or car radio to 107.3 FM or 96.3 HD2. Miami, FL Stations. Shaws brand soon extended beyond radio to print; he wrote columns in local teen-targeted music papers and hawked Stridex acne cream in print and on the radio. : ) My wife graduated from North Miami long after you and her dad taught there in the 60's. Quite a sight to see. Article Source:StephenKPeeples.com. Revolution 93.5 . It was located in the 800 blk of 1st St on Miami Beach. I've got some old cassettes of the final few hours of the Magic Bus as it morphed into Love 94. My family relocated from North Miami to L.A. in summer 1968, and it was an exciting move, for many reasons. Recent Post by Page. ARSA: ABOUT: SURVEYS: STATIONS: 1970-12-19 WFUN 790 AM ( Miami, Florida ) WFUN - 790 AM - MIAMI, FL WFUN'S FUN 40 HITS IN MIAMI FOR THE WEEK ENDING SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19, 1970. WRGP The Roar. 1 song for months, because all the girls taking the calls were Beatlemaniacs and stuffed the ballots, no doubt. 105.9 FM is now . Stream via this . WFUN 79 MIami Florida www.WFUNRadio.com # fun79 # wfun # miamiradio. (Less than six months later, after moving to L.A., I was in Spirits backyard in Topanga Canyon, listening to them rehearse in a house tucked into the hills. [11], In November 2017, Entercom merged with CBS Radio, owner of WQAM. Listen to the best live radio stations in Miami, FL. Because of this, WFUN had to go off the air at night. The studios were with WMBM, but the transmitter was on the tower at the Deauville Hotel at 6701 Collins Ave. Press alt + / to open this menu. Tampa. Prior to that the transmitter site was on SW 127th Ave. just north of Kendall Dr. Looks like there's a park there now. MYQ's afternoon DJ, Robert L Collins, would 'burrp' during the half-second silence after the classical intro of ELO's "Roll Over Beethoven" and close each show with "Sergeant Pepper." South Florida Radio. We made the newspaper. It predated Clarks similarly formatted Where the Action Is, which started airing in 1965 in the afternoon, after school. Was going to work listening to the radio; Rick Shaw said he needed someone to put some money in his parking meter on Biscayne Blvd. Perhaps with you commenting here it will attract some of your old buddies and maybe they'll leave some comments also. It's great to know that a North Miami High grad really made it big! WICA and WICA-FM later became WREO and WREO-FM, taking their calls from the company name Radio Enterprises of Ohio, Inc. (albeit being formally formed on October 7, 1986). Santa Clarita journalistStephen K. Peepleswas the original, award-winning producer of The Lost Lennon Tapes radio series for Westwood One from 1988-1990. Also a major Rick Shaw fan, Charlie and I jumped into my rental rideand jammed up I-95 to Lauderdale, a stretch I hadnt driven for more than 20 years. On Miami radio, though, Beatlemania started with Rick Shaw. We can also discuss the other Top 40 AM stations in South Florida (from WCKR to WAME to WGBS to. It's kept me entertained during Miami's soul crushing traffic congestion. He wasdialed into Miami teens like Dick Clark was tuned into kids in Philadelphia, only more so. Recommended. By the mid-60s he was also on local TV, hosting The Rick Shaw Show weekday mornings and Saturday Hop weekends on Miamis WLBW Channel 10. In June 1998, the station ceased rebroadcasting WTVJ. WFUN recently had a reunion. WFUN what? During the early 70's, my dad worked for WQAM after they went off the air (I think it was early Sunday morning, 1 AM). As news director of WFUN Radio in Miami, my beat was covering the news of the streets, the courthouse, politics, and in 1964, the mass exodus of Cuban refugees to South Florida. Here's Bwana Johnny as Miami's Morning Mouth on FUN 79 (WFUN) in July of 1974. There, he describes what led to WFUN's final days as a Top 40 radio station: "Top 40 on AM became more competitive, too, when WINZ briefly joined the fray. WFUN was used by one of its disc jockeys to create the Boss Radio broadcasting sound of Swinging Radio England from the coast of southern England during 1966. Let's hear it for Oven Browne & the Toasters, Russ Samuel & the Vanguards and the Famous Mop Tops all fantastic south Florida bands from the sixties and seventies. The once-proud Top 40 rocker would take the easy listening route, before re-e. Shaws TV show was must viewing for us Miami kids while getting ready for school. Tiger Radios air talent also included local legends like Charlie Murdock (afternoon guy after school), Jim Dunlap (daytimes and program director during much of the 60s heyday) and a couple years later Roby Yonge (aka The Big Kahuna, who went on to even greater fame in New York City). WFUN MIAMI | FUN 79 Tribute Page & 24/7 Online Radio https://t.co/VSFYyTZMia https://t.co/rnE4hjC2x6. She's piano player for our Kiwanis Club each Friday Hell of a lady..JimP. There was also another hot stop at the Colseium bowling alley and I think it was off of 27th avenue. Paid programming is shown at other times of the day. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Sort of reminded me of Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong fame. The Beatles were . O.K., I remember Rick Shaw, but! Shaw had a bunch of high school kids, mostly hot girls, from all over Dade (Miami) and Broward (Ft. Lauderdale) counties, interning with him at WQAM. IF YOUR TRULY OLD TIME MIAMI ROCK AND ROLL RADIO YOU'LL REMEMBER THAT IT ALL STARTED AT WFEC WITH TJ THE DJ AND OTHERS . We lived in North Miami, a working- and middle-class suburb about 12 miles north of downtown and just a half-hour bike ride away from the Atlantic Ocean. It was a beautiful night, full moon and all that. In an old, art deco section of Miami, the Design District features a string of galleries and small home furniture and. In Northern California, side grafting wasnt very successful either. Use our smartphone app for Apple iOS or Android. While the ratio may not be ideal for tomatoes, it can still produce great results with some preparation and understanding of the plant's genetic potential. The station is owned by Audacy, Inc. Its studios are located in Audacy's Miami office on Northwest Second Avenue,[2] and its transmitter is in Everglades National Park. Is that the one I wrote you a few years ago?, Yeah, that was you? The callsign was formerly used on FM at 105.9, until Jefferson-Pilot acquired the callsign. Rickey Smiley is one of the most beloved performers in American media, earning a reputation for delivering boundless laughter on-air, on-stage, and on-screen. WAXY has been operating under special temporary authority from the FCC since December 1981. February 17, 2023. I'm sure I won $5.60 when I lucked out and got through despite the delay that Hialeah callers endured when calling from certain telephone exchanges. Recent Post by Page. , Miami - Boca Raton Stephen Harlow Haas: WSDO, Miami - Ft. Lauderdale Beverly Fox Stephen Harlow Haas December 28, 2022 at 7:32 PM. In this conversation. The station is owned by Audacy, Inc. Its studios are located in Audacy's Miami office on Northwest Second Avenue, and its transmitter is in Everglades National Park. Excerpt from their website: WLRN Public Radio is heard on 91.3 FM throughout Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties except in: Key Largo: 93.5 FM; Islamorada: 92.1 FM; Grassey Key: 93.3 FM; Big Pine Key: 89.1 FM; Key West: 100.5 FM Beautiful car - she'd drive me home in it. Check out these old WQAM jingles I put up on YouTube. WICA-FM's frequency soon thereafter moved to 97.1MHz, duplicating the programming of the AM station. A fun place but way before the legal gambling. The DJ was Charlie Murdock. Charlie Mallicote, one of my first and best Miami friends, was spending the day with me. WAXY (790 kHz) is an AM radio station licensed to South Miami, Florida, with a Spanish language conservative talk format. [14] After having been simulcast in full by both stations since August 2020 due to a realignment of ESPN Radio's schedule,[15] Hochman & Crowder's first hour became exclusive to WQAM. WMBM, WFUN: Switcheroo On Radio In Miami WFUN RADIO MIAMI | FUN 79 | WFUN MIAMI FLORIDA - TRIBUTE WEBSITE, wfun, wfun79, wfun miami, wfun radio, miami radio, south florida radio, fun . I really enjoyed every second I spent growing up in Miami of the 40's and being an adult there in the 50's. For over 20 years. But those stories are for another chapter.). Welcome Johnny, I'm glad you found the website and I thank you for posting. And while Dick Clark may have been Americas oldest teenager, among kids who grew up in South Florida during the 1960s, that distinction will always go to Shaw. Thank you so much for pulling all these memories together. The comments are about Peter Marshall, host of Hollywood Squares for 16 years, singing on a daily 15-minute show at WINZ. Zach Duarte hosts the weeknight shows and host such as Greg Likens host on weekends. W228BY Revolution Radio. Charlie worked at WQAM in the 1950's and 1960's. Radio. Shaws play of tracks like Fresh Garbage and Mechanical World created a huge demand for the band to come to Miami to play live. I so remember that song. Not now. HD3 Freedom FM. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. Does anybody remember WQAM playing - "Good Night My Love" at 9:00 PM on weeksdays, during the late sixties????? I remember long lines. I have tapes of my last show on WBUS, but have not digitized them. So he kept Spirit in town for six more sold-out shows through the next weekend. Don Boyd | all galleries >> Non-public backup directories and photos - don't DELETE - you will lose the good photos and directories too! Station 104.3 The Shark Miami, FL. Red Rocket is a determinate tomato variety that is well-suited to hot, muggy climates like those found south of Memphis. WFUN's format was copied by "Swinging Radio England" in 1966. Take a boat ride through Biscayne National Park . [1][2][3], Since 2012 WFUN has served as the ESPN Radio affiliate for Erie, Pennsylvania due to WRIE taking the CBS Sports Radio affiliation. This article is about AM radio station WFUN in Ashtabula, Ohio. The format of WFUN in Miami was used in part by Ron O'Quinn as the foundation for the hybrid mix of sounds that were heard over the 50,000 watts offshore pirate radio station Swinging Radio England between May and November 1966. It moved to UHF channel 48 and its call letters were changed to W48CI. They can depend on me, and God knows Ive been consistent.. I heard it every night before I went to sleep (strict home rules). Wild Honey to Salute Big Star #1 Record 50th Year in Joni Mitchell Archives, Rhino Box The Asylum Albums (1972-1975), Bergstrom Gathers Family Memories, SCV Musical Friends in Grandpas Yard. Reception may vary by location and some stations may only be viewable with, Spanish-language television stations in the state of. No one thought FM would take off. WFUN's last Program Director, Don Wright, was at the controls! WICA-TV started broadcasting on September 19, 1953, but quietly signed off around June 21, 1956. WFUN could refer to: WFUN (AM), a radio station (970 AM) licensed to serve Ashtabula, Ohio, . Thanks. It was a contest run by WQAM. It is one of five stations in Media One Radio Group's Ashtabula cluster, the others being WFXJ-FM, WQGR (FM) WREO-FM, WYBL (FM), and WZOO-FM. I won this Radio back in the 60's WFUN 790 Miami Florida. WMRZ switched to a schedule of brokered programming in late 1993, and became WAXY on October 12, 1994 (after the original WAXY on FM abandoned that callsign) airing an eclectic mix of shows from investments, sports, radio theater, religion as well as a mixed bag of music shows including hip hop, Cajun/zydeco, oldies and gospel. Heis also aGrammy-nominated record producer (Monterey International Pop Festival box, Rhino/MIPF, 1992). I came to Miami as a 4-year-old in 1942, went to Miami Shores Elementary School, left in 1949, and came back as a young man in early 1961 as a news reporter, then producer, ended as producer of documentaries at WCKT-WCKR - until April, 1968. . In the last hour, wed hear Shaw count down the Top 10 requests, which usually reflected the Fabulous 56, but at times leaned heavily toward Beatles and Stones. Id also tune in to WMBM, Miamis R&B station, for James Brown and Ike Turner and the most insane DJ-read commercials Id ever heard. Think about it. WFUN-LD (channel 48) is a low-power Spanish-language independent television station in Miami, Florida, United States. There's a link to a WFUN tribute site, an image of a WFUN club card and also a photo of a WFUN promotional car. (790 AM) licensed to serve South Miami, Florida, which held the call sign WFUN from 1961 to 1976 This page was last edited on 4 May 2021, at 18:54 (UTC). For a short time in 1965 Morton 'Doc' Downey was a DJ on this Miami station. The majority of WQAM's jingles were produced by PAMS of Dallas. WMBM WAS ALSO A EARLY FACTOR . Discover how an iHeartRadio station can deliver connect your message with your audience, live and local, right where you live. Wally Reed (Sy the Guy) if you are still around, try edtalkingbird@mail.com. (Soon after that he left radio to manage the career of his wife, Anita Paper Roses Bryant.). Owned by Media One Radio Group, it serves Ashtabula County, Ohio and parts of the Erie, Pennsylvania region. Tina Turner sings "Good Bye, So Long." Nino Tempo and April Stevens sing "Swing Me." Dick Clark interviews actor Dick Peabody of the TV series "Combat!" Dick Clark talks by phone with Doc Downey, a DJ at WFUN radio, Miami Beach, FL. WAXY (790 kHz) is an AM radio station licensed to South Miami, Florida, with a Spanish language conservative talk format. WREO would change its call sign to WFUN on July 3, 1978, taking the call letters of a legendary AM Top 40 station in Miami, Florida while eventually adopting an oldies format. Wonderful memories of WINZ in the late 1950-early 60s while stationed in Kingston Jamaica great to see the Bob Green top 40s,remember them well, great days, thanks. WMBM was in the same building as WBUS "the bus radio" which became Love 94 in the 70's. WE SHOULD ALSO REMEMBER JERRY WICHNER'S LATE NIGHT SIGN OFF SONG AT WINZ.. "THE OLD MASTER PAINTER FROM A FAR AWAY PLACE" THEN CAME RICK SHAW AND BOB GREEN AND THE REST IS HISTORY. WICA-TV signed off for good on December 26, 1967, with its license returned to the FCC. The names, logos, and other source identifying features of newspapers depicted in our database are the trademarks of their respective owners, and our use of newspaper content in the public domain or by private agreement does not imply any affiliation with, or endorsement from, the publishers of the newspaper titles that appear on our site. It was across the street from the carpet store. No one thought FM would take off. Miami's Black Information Network 880 AM. The Monkees emerged victorious in the 16-day competition with a total of 65,153 votes, compared to The Beatles . I'll be sending info on a Yahoo group to your e-mail address that has a bunch of old SoFla disk jockeys on it so you can join and read what they have to say. Shaws show-opening jingle ended with the singers chirping, in ascending tones: WonderfulW-Q-A-M! And as that rang out he would yell SWINGS! from inside his echo chamber, then launch into introducing the evenings first record. Web . 2 (see survey below). It was a sad day for Miami radio when WFUN changed format on January 6, 1976. Thanks, Don Adams. When underground radio was in it's infancy in Miami most of the stations on the FM frequency were throw-away formats. A historic neighborhood created by Cuban migrs over the past 50 years plus. Jump to. He wore the same Greek fishermanscap that had been a trademark for several years by then (another story for another time). Owned by Skinner Broadcasting, channel 27 was intended to be a low-power independent TV station branded as "WFUN-TV"[2] and aimed at Broward County. They included Ron O'Quinn and Larry Dean. It was great to see what Bob Meyer, Pete Berlin and Bob have been doing. About halfway through the evening, a guy walks over and says, Ive got to tell you something You are the honorary godfather of my daughter., And I said, Im honored, but why? WHBS-AM is sold and becomes WAAY-AM and goes Rock and Roll . 2395 NW 38th St. 93.1. The station signed on the air in 1937 as WICA (its call letters having stood for "Industry, Commerce, Agriculture"). WFUN was the home of several DJs who became famous on both sides of the Atlantic in 1966. I have a picture of him from an old 1971 Magic Bus newspaper that I'll need to scan. Station Radio Libre 790 Miami, FL. #2. In August 2021 the Erie Otters announced a radio broadcast partnership with WFUN beginning in the 2021-2022 OHL season.[4]. (Search for Classic 1073.) ltima reproduccin: Pas . She Loves You took over No. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you on there. Yesterday at 9:11 AM. I did weekend shifts 12Noon-6pm Saturday and Sunday for the first 6 months after they signed on. There was one stretch where The Beatles version of Boys with Ringo singing lead was the No. WFUN Tribute Page . Shaw was the top-rated radio celebrity in South Florida in the 1960s, and among other accomplishments, was the first disc jockey to spin The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand" in Miami in early 1964, on top-rated Top 40 station WQAM, "Tiger Radio" at 560 AM on your . Norman Barrington, a former Radio Caroline DJ, presents an insight into the world of Radio Jingles with audio and pictorial illustrations from one on the largest of such archives in Europe . It also added live weekday hour-long 7:00 and 9:00p.m. newscasts on that date, making it the only station in South Florida with newscasts in those timeslots (the 9:00p.m. newscast was canceled on April 12, 2013, to make way for a news/talk program that debuted the following Monday). For You; . On weekends, "Teveo" carries a "week-in-review" selection of its news programs. The fruit typically ranges from 8 to 10 ounces and is smooth with no blemishes or cracks. Forgot account? Santa Clarita journalist, Grammy nominee, award-winning radio producer, award-winning online editor, veteran writer-producer-talent for print, radio, TV and the web. WFUNRadio.com Profile and History . For exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews, subscribe to hisYouTube channel. Little Havana. Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights, The World was the place to be for high school kids to see the hottest local bands, like The Kollection, and visiting acts. I had no idea what was going on out there every night when I pushed the button and started Goodnight My Love.. Wow do I remember the bands "Queen Kids" and "Six Pack". The station has been through several ownership changes, though some of these transfers in the early 2000s appear to be within the Rodriguez family. Ron O'Quinn who had worked on Miami's WFUN had dubs of that station's entire jingle library. I found this site by just surffing and what a great surprise. All genders (and even some parents) dug the music and the community Shaw and his show(s) created among teens around Miami, who were otherwise cliqued-up based on the schools they attended, among them Edison, North Miami, Norland, Miami Beach, Dorsey, Curley. Were you aware of that?, Not as much then as I am now, he said. Radio Miami Color. I introduced it, did a little rap, Hey, this is a new group from England Probably 20 seconds into the record, the phone exploded. The signal was so strong, even my transistor radio could even pick it up, and would even interfere with local WFUN next door on the dial at 790. I was the chief engineer for many years at WMBM (Miami Beach.south beach, fla.)also contract engineer for WMYQ, WOCN, WOAH,. WAEZ (later WOCN) (antenna at top of the Deauville Hotel in Miami Beach& engineer at WTVJ in the Late '60's . Richard Minor, the guy who made the counterfeit WQAM Beatles record, did a masterful job. Hello Martha WBUS was located at 814 1st Street I did weekends there under Boston Bob along with Michael Dean Curtis Schwartz,Corey James Ed Bell Ron Schafran (The Cosmic Traveler) They were heady times. Like most WQAM listeners, my sister Ruth and I were just a couple of regular school kids, Baby Boomers born in October 1951 and January 1955, respectively. WGBS may refer to: . Email or Phone: Password: . Shaw was just in his mid-to-late 20s then old enough to be a heroic figure to junior high school and high school kids 10-15 years younger, but not so old we listeners thought of him as a real adult or, God forbid, a parent. Top 100 Stations. Miami, Classical. "The Monkees, popular TV and recording stars, have won WFUN Radio's recent BOSS BATTLE OF THE YEAR between The Beatles and The Monkees. They had a disc jockey named the "Butterball" and they played great music in the 50's and probably into the 60's. Neighborhoods. View all 76 stations. We all saw him as the cool older brother we wished we had. The 790 frequency was a moderately directional signal, as there was already a 790 in Havana, Cuba, and another in central Florida (Leesburg-Eustis). 999 single family homes for sale in Miami FL. Digital Channel: Display Channel: Call Sign: Src ID: PMT PID: Video: Dimensions: Aspect Ratio: Video PID: Video (Mbps): PCR PID: Audio Type: Audio PID: Audio Bitrate . Well, I saved it!. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. WSVN, virtual channel 7 (VHF digital channel 9), is a Fox-affiliated television station licensed to Miami, Florida, United States, and also serving Fort Lauderdale. Morning man Bruce Bartley later moved to Atlanta at WSB as the voice of the news and later Program Director of WCNN. Listen to Live Radio. Episode #8.35: With Dick Peabody, April Stevens, Nino Tempo, Tina Turner. [10] The transition of The Ticket to FM would not be realized: shortly after the completion of the sale, WAXY-FM broke away from the simulcast in August 2015, and flipped to alternative rock as 104.3 The Shark. Events; Contests; Photos; Log In Sign Up. One of the first stars of this station was The Cosmic Traveler. In this conversation. Despite coverage limitations, especially to the southwest (in the Florida Keys, toward Havana), WFUN competed vigorously with WQAM throughout the 1960s, and even won some of the ratings sweeps. WE WERE SO POOR THAT IN THE STUDIO I HAD TO PUT A PHONE BOOK UNDER THE CHAIR WITH A MISSING WHEEL TO BROADCAST. A suspect in a stolen pickup was trying to get away but he . Try 7 Days Free to get access to 837 million+ pages, Search the Largest Online Newspaper Archive. Better still, WFUN's catchphrase 'Fun Radio' and 'The Fun . He and I attended the first Miami Pop Festival at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale in May 1968, where we saw Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Arthur Brown, Blue Cheeranother story for another time). Bwana is heavy on gags, plus, he's got a cut from a comedy LP. The box on the right-hand side shows the currently broadcast tracks. Facebook. You can see some of your favorite DJs from your past here: Great pic of Roby Yonge , ex- ocala boy . or. That's why WTMI finally sold out. Nov 22, 2005 #1. Fast forward to this decade - I listen to Larry King on CNN after my husband has gone to bed! They look at me like an uncle or a brother or something, because I was there, Shaw said. I went to Broadcasting school in '68' at Elkins Institute in Miami. Don Murray, In reference to your statement about WQAM never playing the B.B. 10 posts WFUN Miami 60's WFUN Miami 60's . This "temporary" increase was granted by the FCC to offset interference to WAXY from a Cuban radio station. MIAMI, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Omar Romay, President of America CV Group owner of WJAN (Channel 41) and WFUN (Ch 48), both serving the Miami DMA, is . Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. 1964 - Miami News article about WQAM and WFUN plane trips to Jacksonville for the Beatles concert: 1964 - Charlie Murdock with the WQAM Tiger in a Mustang: WQAM top songs for 1964: . It is one of five stations in Media One Radio Group's Ashtabula cluster, the others being WFXJ-FM, WQGR (FM) WREO-FM, WYBL (FM), and WZOO-FM. I could get WLS in Chicago, WSB in Atlanta, WBZ in Boston, WSM in Nashville, WAPE in Jacksonville, stations in Cuba, Jamaica signals skipping over the flatlands of the South and Midwest and the waters of the Caribbean and Atlantic. Although several radio station group owners offered their own versions of the format, the AM stations owned by Todd Storz and his father were acknowledged as the principal developers of Top 40 radio, and the prime movers in making it a nationwide ratings and revenue success. 178.32.73.1 From 2004-2022, WAXY has been an all-sports station. The moment the sheriff joined the chase was . The callsign was formerly used on FM at 105.9, until Jefferson-Pilot acquired the callsign. ), Whatever the nights fave, it segued into Shaws signature sign-off song, teen idol crooner Ray Petersons 1959 single version of Good Night, My Love, which it got all the high school girls squishy, especially on date night Friday night.
Jupiter 8 Moons Strain, Who Lives At 360 Raintree Lane Wellington Fl, Four Principles That Apply To Disengagement Skills, Articles W