In our test, we saw that the 95 consistently achieved better distance than the Tour. Selling Points:.355 taper tip; High spin; High shot trajectory; The True Temper Elevate 95 VSS would be a great choice for anyone who has a deliberate swing tempo. [b]Hybrid:[/b] Titleist 913H/Rogue Black hearing all this chat about them playing even softer than the DG equivalent isnt helping. I have heard that club fitters are finding that the Elevate shaft is playing a little softer and they are fitting players that may play a regular flex into the stiff flex. I've hit the Elevate 95 in fittings and never had the lag issue cross my mind. It brings a deliberate tempo which will greatly help beginners to figure out their swing. Some people can switch flexes and barely notice. I definitely hit the steel shafts with greater consistency with much better feel, but the graphite felt better on the joints. @mandelbloomI'm guessing you're referring to the newer model which is the Elevate ETS 115s. https://www.patreon.com/tourexperiencegolfhttp://txg.ca - Testing True Temper's new Elevate shaft that claims to be able . Your email address will not be published. I do appreciate that the zx7s are low launch and low spin for a once piece iron. All rights reserved. I suspect Elevate 95 and XP95 will be a fairly close match, in the .370 version anyway. The only way to know for certain is to test them in a fitting. Product Marketing Manager Keenan Phillips talks about the new Elevate line, Elevate MPH. Based on the way it felt to me, I could see that as a possibility, but I dont know it to be the case. Smooth players iron with forgiveness! Any feedback or experiences with them welcome. what type of player should use the NEO and or Elevate. For now, lets just say the 95 gram version of the Dynamic Gold fills out the line which now includes 105, 115, 120 and the original 130 gram models. The Elevate Tour and NEO are similar in weight, though the NEO is noticeably lighter. No, the Modus 105x were playing about 110 vs the 116 of the Elevate tour. The VSS works. Its equally as difficult to swing 85% as it is to go balls-out, but the 85%swing at that smoother transitionshot the ball out at a lower, less spinnytrajectory. They're superb feeling shafts though and if you hit the ball lower and need help getting the ball up, KBS is your shaft. These two come with many similarities, while they also have several dissimilarities. I have a set of PXG 0311XP with True Temper Elevate 95 R flex. This set performs 'best' for me when purely looking at trackman data but the 105's are very close. Knowing which shot to use and when is key to getting that extra advantage. In other words, the long iron shafts are heavier than the short. I have just been fit for these shafts in some PXG 0211s. Generally speaking, the heavier the golf shaft the less swing speed you will be able to generate, thus getting less distance. Now I cant even get in there at all to test one out. In other words if I have to choose one blindly then the safer bet is. Shop new and used Callaway Apex DCB 21 Iron Set at 2nd Swing Golf today. Left them as is .. they are just fine not too stiff at all ! DG95 is also taper tip .355 so they are constant weight, but typically the DG profile uses a stiffer tip so . Weight: 93, 94, 96, 98 grams. Price: $35.99. currently play p760s x100s fitting day fit. Ive been told that the VSS Tour X Stiff 122 gram is actually not as firm in the tip section as a S300. Its a great upgrade from my old one. $53.99. Both are classified has mid-high trajory shafts. Elevate Tour vs Elevate 95: Head-to-Head Comparison . They go high, dont balloon at all and like the review says, they bite by the holes and I was playing a few elevated greens that were a little dry. Thread starter #1. That leaves much of the heavy lifting to the players and allows for precise control compared to the 95. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'golfertroop_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-medrectangle-4-0');Read Also:KBS tour 90 vs 105: Which Golf Shaft Will Improve Your Game? In terms of profile, again, same ballpark broadly speaking, but the NEO is smoother and more active. It was either these or the CTLs for me. Thanks for another excellent review! The high trajectory and spin see great correction with high swing speed. Youll Be Surprised. How would you compare the Elevate tour x-stiff to the DG 120 x100. Average distance with my 8I in the combo was 145. Though for professional plays, the Tour is the go-to choice for many pros over the 95. I have had the shaft in my 9 iron & 8 iron brake about 3 inch below the grip. The Elevate 95 brings speed and distance thanks to its shorter and lighter shaft design. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'golfertroop_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Due to the length, the Tour achieves lower trajectory and loft than the Elevate 95. Im still working out the yardage as I play, but its getting more and more clear what these shafts can do. It is a much smoother feeling shaft than the Modus. I have played the Elevate 105, which is a very good shaft. Incorrectly assumed a litreof Crown Royalwas too much to kill before I fly back home tomorrow. Have you compared the elevate stuff 120g with dynamic gold S300. These irons will sell for $185 per club in steel and $200 per club in . The only way to know is to try them. A while back I bought a cheap second hand club with DGR300 (the classic heavier DG) and I found that a lot easier to hit and control with better dispersion and flight control albeit slight distance loss (could have been the head also) so good to hear the elevate is slightly softer than kbs but in a similar weight range, I may give it a try on course. Your link has been automatically embedded. Players with the skill will be able to shape shots both ways and control trajectory. Im 72 with a similar slow swing speed, handicap 15 and looking for more distance now.. the E95 shafts sound appropriate for me but the P790 deal has E96s. KBS $-Taper vs Project X LZ | Which One To Choose? You cannot paste images directly. The 95 has been designed as the choice shaft for amateurs to be more forgiving since it has a high trajectory and higher launch. Designed to combat the low spin industry trend, Elevate MPH (Maximum Peak Height) is the lightest and highest launching Elevate shaft ever made, allowing for maximum speed and carry distance. A lot of people prefer a shorter shaft . I usually dont change irons for 8-10years. Trade in your old clubs and save even more on your next purchase of Callaway Apex DCB 21 Iron Set (D-12328897328). I would suggest, if you have the ability togo get a proper fit. The Elevate series uses VSS, which is True Tempers internal shock absorption technology. The Mizuno optimizer put me in an R flex and in the 90-110 g weight range with a 75 mph 7 iron swing. I purchased the clubs from Dick's, I went ahead and just priced out an individual TT Elevate 95 shaft and KBS Max 80 and the TT was about $3 more than the KBS so I just called Dick's and said I was fine with the shafts that were sent and just asked for a meager $20 ($3 per shaft x 7 clubs) credit to make up for the price difference. Each custom assembled shaft is built-to-order with a high-quality, Guaranteed Fit Mizuno compatible adapter tip (choose from 15+ driver and fairway wood models like the Mizuno JPX, ST-180, ST-190, ST-200, ST-Z & mo Oh man, now I see. Generally speaking, a heavier golf shaft slows down the average . Check em out. Matt, As a result, the swing on the Tour is much more restricted and controlled compared to the 95. The Elevates were about the same for me. Ping i210 with Modus 105 R - Very steady and consistent. Matt It's a very good shaft in that weight class, but 95g is 95g. Spin is the amount of backspin that the ball has. The X-Flex weighs 122 grams, stiff weighs 117 grams, and regular flex is 112 grams. My Elevates feel wise are probably closer to a lighter version of an S300 in terms of flex/feel but seem to have better dispersion and a more penetrating higher flight. I recently asked here and was told that the 95 as sold by PXG is a .370 shaft, which means it's descending weight. The length of the Elevate Tour is half an inch longer than the Elevate 95. But the truth is, both of them are unquestionably excellent performers on the, Read More 2 Hybrid vs 5 Wood: Which Golf Club Should You Choose?Continue, Mizuno is amongst the heavyweights when it comes to premium golf club makers. KBS Tour Proto 105X Callaway XForged'18 UT 18, MC Fubuki AX H500 Callaway X2 Hot Pro 20, DG Tour Issue X100 Callaway XForged'18 UT 24, DG Tour Issue X100 Callaway Apex Pro'19 5-PW. [b]Fairway:[/b] Taylormade Superfast 16.5*/Even Flow Blue Im getting these or the 85s in my next set. Ping 425 with Elevate Tour R - Almost indiscernible from the Modus 105's in swing feel and dispersion. Club Car Accelerator Micro Switch Location | Heres All You Need To Know! GolfSicko417 1 yr. ago. Elevate Tour features our proprietary Vibration Suppression System (VSS Pro) technology, which provides 56% vibration dampening while . $37.99) Current Stock: Close . Overall, I would agree that theyre similar shafts. I have come to rely on your insights and theyve all paid off, or maybe more accurately, paid out. The Elevate Tour shafts are taper tip and constant weight. The irons that are now my back up irons are soft stepped Modus 105x shafts. Thanks. $225, BGF Fitting System (Better Golf Faster). Interestingly hit balls at PXG location for first time last week and focused on Gen4 0311 xp & p with Steelfiber i95 reg & stiff. Tempo will affect how you load and unload the shaft and is a big factor in which shaft will best suit you. I trust the fitter but my ego still thinks me tobe X (if Im being totally honest). Plays stiffer to a soft transitionthan the flex warrants. To read this review, you must register . Driver swing speed hovers near 100 if that matters , not sure my 6 iron speed . You are getting regular, stiff, and extra stiff on the Tour. Also few other shafts KBS TGI 80 ,Elevate 95,couple others. Hoganman1 Well-known member. [b]Wedges:[/b] Titleist SM4 52/56/60 Only had a brief experience with KBS Tour and would say the KBS mightfeel stiffer due to its butt stiffnessand beingcounterbalancedwould probably amplify this. The choice between the Elevate Tour and the Elevate 95 might be hard for many since both are released together as part of the same line by True Temper. I havent talked to the fitters I know about the Elevate specifically since I wrote this review. The ideal fit for me would likely be the 110g regs hard-stepped twice. Do you think there is a real big difference? Not if its well-fit to the player swinging it. Veners, February 12, 2021 in WRX Club Techs. And, the nice thing is, when I do want to go after it and step on it for a little juice, it still doesnt spin up like some other softer shafts did. It surprised me, but the stiff never felt loose. Swing weight is definitely important for players at all levels. You cannot paste images directly. In each of these cases, the dispersion on the shots were just too big. Hi, [b]Putter:[/b] [i]This area intentionally left blank [/i]. 70 50-70gr Mid-High Mid-High, KBS MAX Graphite 45-85gr Mid-High Mid-High, Mitsubishi C6 45-75gr Mid-High Mid-High, OBAN i43i-i73i 43-74gr Mid-High Mid-High, Project X Catalyst 40-60 57-68gr Mid-High Mid-High, Project X CYPHER 40-60 52-74gr Mid-High Mid-High, Nova Tech i700 70-75gr Mid-High Mid-High, Veylix 473, 673 50-65gr Mid-High Mid-High. I ended up getting fit for the LBS Tour V in X flex. $272.93 New. Sale. Flexes: Regular, stiff. Tempo is not how fast you swing it, it is how you swing it fast. Ive decided on the Apex 19 forged, but unfortunately I didnt test the Elevate when I hit them. The only Elevate that Ive reviewed it the Elevate Tour X-flex, shown in this review, so I cant give you a knowledgeable comparison between the shafts you referenced. Im glad I found this shaft! The Elevate is better for more moderate tempos who struggle with delivering enough loft at impact or in other words who struggle to provide enough launch angle, peak height, and decent angle for their ball speed. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! Finally, Ive found a forum topic I feel confident I can comment on as Ive played both shafts, albeit neither for extended lengths of time. The weight difference isnt big, but the difference in flex might be meaningful to you. The Elevate 95 had horrible dispersion for me. Similar weight, Nippon is smoother IMO, and the 105 might launch a little lower. It seemedlike the more speed I tried toput into it at the top,the more consistentthe results. Unfortunately, its impossible for me to say. Funny they reminded you of them. Ping i210 with Elevate 95 ETS R - Falls closely in line with the Modus 105 and Elevate Tours in feel and consistency. Going lighter can help boost swing . The designs of certain golf shafts can promote more or less spin so keep this in mind when looking for a shaft to maximize your game. They could used a little higher flight and extra spin. If youve read much of this site, youve probably gathered that I put limited stock in the overly broad rules such as Shafts like ____ are only for ____ golfers. It always comes down to individual fit, and any fitter has seen plenty of examples that break all the rules. I am 81 and still use apex pro 19 irons with the elevate tour 115 reg shaft. I have to go really light to get my launch and spin up even with a driver ss of over 100. A higher-weight shaft will cause a slower swing but a harder impact on the ball. Gas Club Car Governor Adjustment Everything You Need To Know, How To Remove Golf Cart Steering Wheel? I never endorse going against a fitters recommendation. OK I guess I read that wrong. Thxs again !! There are Club Champions almost everywhere, and they all have the P790 to fit with. Ive been playing it now for a couple months and Ive been so impressed, my scores have stayed nice and steady and my comfort and confidence with these shafts is only growing. Copyright 2013-2023 Plugged In Golf. Last 15 months owned Cally Apex 19 Project X Lz 105 regular (mizuno fitter recommendation was this shaft with HM Pro), PXG original 0211 with MMT 80 stiff SS once,Mavrik Pros Elevate 105 stock regular(whatever that is), current Ping G410 Steelfiber i95 reg and Takomo 201 KBS Taper Tip Lite 105 regular. Hi Matt, I am considering the Elevate XP 95 for my 14 year old son. Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110 But thats not all there is. Clear editor. The True Temper Elevate 95 was designed to optimize launch and impart spin to the ball with your irons. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! My recommendation is always to get a fitting. mpeterson Team THP for Life. I have limited experience with the LZ, but my impression is that the LZ is more active than the Elevate. This is a feature that comes in handy for professional players. Mine is 83mph, would the elevate x flex be okay to use or would you need more club head speed. We started in X based on speed, but the lighter weight clearly was a better fit. If I had to guess (which I am-heavily! Can you tip these shafts without losing the characteristics? GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here, Kbs tour Stiff v True Temper elevate tour stff. I can get quick in transition as well, so are you saying the 95s were no issue there? Played KBS Tour for a while and picked up a set with the Elevate Tour just recently. I was fitted in the VSS tour x stiff in my PXG 0311P irons and had been playing the S300 prior in my Bridgestone tour forged. @Heckle: In your case it might be worth lookingat the ETS version of the Elevate if you're worried about the weight issue. Oh man, now I see. Are you referring to the Modus 105 from Nippon? I went to a fitter and they recommended the tour shaftproblem is I dont want to pay what theyre askingI can get king cobra forged tec irons in the 95 shaftis there much of a difference? Designed to combat the low spin industry trend, Elevate MPH (Maximum Peak Height) is the lightest and highest launching Elevate shaft ever made, allowing for maximum speed and carry distance. After looking on the Callaway website at all the different shaft options I am concerned that the fitter only had me swing 2 shafts. If your swing speed with a 6 iron is between 83 90 mph, you should typically see between 175 200 yards of distance or more from your 6 iron. I have played DGs which I loved but getting older and not able to get all the juice from them anymore however that weight range around 120gr is still my favorite. Ive looked at them and agreed that its not acceptable! Elevate Tour VSS. I generate plenty of spin. I know you will say get fitted but its difficult to find a fitter near me with P790s in stock. Matt Im considering P790 irons with Elevate 96 regular shafts. They do not fight the wind. [b]Driver: [/b][i]TBD[/i] Yes, you can if you go for the regular stiffness of the Elevate Tour. Your previous content has been restored. This may be my last set. My son has the 2021 P790s with the Elevate shafts in stiff ! Elevate Tour is also a good shaft, if that 115g or . Weve put the newest iron shafts from Project X, True Temper, KBS, OBAN, Mitsubishi, Nippon and others through rigorous testing. I could be wrong, but I was assuming the v meant versus not as in Tour V. The regular KBS Tour seems like a good comparable to the Elevate Tour. Would you rather have a shaft thats too stiff or too soft? Now lets put these two shafts from True Temper against each other to see which one will make the best choice for you. Project X CYPHER 40-60 52-74gr Mid-High Mid-High. Whereas the 95 comes with regular and stiff variants only. I was so pleased that you reviewed these shafts back when you did, because they ended up on my Matt Recommends list (youre inspiring me to get out and try more and more gear, but its beginning to cost me pal). Trajectory is the flight of the ball and the peak height that the ball reaches. As an amateur, finding the right tempo might take some time, so the added swing boost would greatly help to get started. I currently play with project x 5.5, which one of these would you think feel more similar to the project x? I dont know the weight of the Reax off hand, but Id guess theyre in the same ~100 gram range as the Elevate 95. They are both really smooth. Yet they give us an idea about their type. In other words, the long iron shafts are heavier than the short. Does the 95 Elevate balloon the ball into the wind? Where do you live? I've started playing them in my long irons and have been very impressed. Unfortunately, many fitters including your local pro shop do not take all these factors into account, nor do they have the selection of shafts, nor do they have the underlying performance data needed to correctly fit you. Hi Matt, whats your 7 iron club head speed. You will definitely feel less "kick, Finally, Ive found a forum topic I feel confident I can comment on as Ive played both shafts, albeit neither for extended lengths of time. For as little golf as I play, I try to limit my changes. From my experience fitting with the Tour-V, it . Great feel and consistent dispersion make this a great option to elevate your game. Others think its night and day. If you have stumbled upon this article, you must be curious about the Fujikura Ventus Shafts. I didnt test the regular, so, unfortunately, I cant offer any opinions on that. Coming from the Nippon 105 Tour and KBS Tour 105, I thought I would be disappointed with this transition, but the only thing I had to acclimate to was greater distance anywhere from about 5-10 yards difference depending on the club, and less aching in the joints after practice and playing. Display as a link instead, [The Ideal Way]. I might even put them in my X14s which I adore and still play with alot. Thanks. Narrowed down to the elevate 95 and elevate tours. I havent. I can still work the ball, but Ive taken on a new approach to simply going for the center of the green and putting for birdie instead of trying to work so much. Elevate Tour focuses on complementing the "low-spin" industry trend by providing a mid-weight iron shaft that improves initial launch/spin and promotes an optimal land angle to hold more greens. True Temper TI X100 128gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, True Temper DG 120 120gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, True Temper AMT White 102-130gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, OBAN CT 115 115gr Mid Mid, Project X I/O 105-115gr Variable Variable, Project X LZ Steel 6.0 120gr Mid Mid, True Temper ELEVATE Tour 115-120gr Mid-High Mid-High, True Temper ELEVATE ETS 115 115gr Mid Mid, Project X Catalyst 100CW 100gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, Rifle 5.0 and 6.0 115-125gr Mid Mid, KBS $ Taper 115-120gr Mid Mid, KBS $ Taper Lite 95-105gr Mid-High Mid-High, Nippon Modus 120 111 -126gr Mid Mid, ACCRA iSteel 115gr Mid Mid, ACCRA I Series 95-105gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, KBS TGI 90, 95 90-95 Mid Mid, Xcaliber RT 95 96 Mid Mid. True Temper's response was the mid-weight Elevate Tour steel shaft. True Temper 2022 Elevate MPH 95 Steel Iron Shafts; True Temper 2022 Elevate MPH 95 Steel Iron Shafts True Temper. I hit them tonight. I am by no way an X flex swing speed, but for me and my swing, it was about finding a shaft stable enough for my quick tempo and transition. I play Project X lz 5.5 Looking for something I can grow into with a new set Im getting and dont want to change clubs for a while. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'golfertroop_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-leader-1-0'); Both the shafts are PGA Tour legal. And now i think its time to change those old trusty iron for something moderni was fitted for Apex Combo w/ the Elevate 95 stiff, but without having played with them yet (swinging in the garage), i find them a little whippy, which worries me a bit. Dont be scared off by the name. The Elevate Tour produced numbers that were nearly identical to the C-Taper Lite, which made it a perfect fit for me. Still,a bit of an eye-opener at the time. My advice would be to take your current clubs to a fitter and try a lot of different iron shafts until you find the one that feels and performs the way that you want. Matt lives in the northwest suburbs of Chicago with his wife and two daughters. I would recommend a fitting before spending all that money. 0.0 out of 5 stars. who still loves to practice hours on end. The Tour S was a little too stiff for me. All Im trying to ask is if you feel the Tour R, and maybe the S, could be categorized as suitable for deliberate swing types as well as the 95 series. Are they similar? Thanks for the feedback and comments on experiences with these shafts everyone. Fujikura Vista Pro 50-80gr Mid-High Mid-High, Xcaliber 75 76 Mid Mid, UST Recoil DART 65-75gr Mid-High Mid-High, Aerotech SteelFiber i70FC 70-75gr Mid-High Mid-High, KBS TGI 50, 60. I thought you tried all 3 Tour flexes. Tour-V Stiff will play consideribly stiffer than Eevate Tour in stiff. Joined Nov 24, 2018 Messages 365. . I think 83 MPH for an Elevate X could be correct depending depending on your tempo and what you need in terms of ball flight. I did enjoy the livelier feel of the shaft. You save $24.01. Absolutely. It uses a specialized foam on the upper part of the shaft to reduce the shock. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. KBS $-Taper Lite 95-110 Mid-High Mid-High . Im staying over 100g and Im worried the E95 will balloon so I stuck with KBS. PXG 0211 with Elevate 95 R - As mentioned above, hard for me to managewith my transition. KBS tour- feel amazing. Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95 TaylorMade P770 VS Titleist T100S | Which is The Better Golf Iron? If youre looking for a new shaft that will feel similar to your PX, my suggestion would be to get a fitting and try a variety of things to find what feels similar to you. The extra stiff option gives the Tour a distinct edge over the regular and stiff on the 95. If there is a point to all this is unless the shaft difference is major ie DNGX100 vs A flex the ultimate playing difference for me I'm guessing is a few strokes (maybe) either way. Curious what level of player you are. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. XP 95 = 95 gramme shaft KBS Tour 90 = 90 gramme shaft However that is the shaft uncut weight Based upon some of the designs True Temper has done for the Japan market, these shafts are the lightest weight shafts True Temper has made. Even though they are similar, there is a 0.5-4.5 inches difference between them. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Gap Wedge Stiff 50-10 True Temper Elevate Tour VSS Pro at the best online prices at eBay! Required fields are marked *. The Elevate Tour also features True Temper's Vibration Suppression System (VSS) which "dampens . Can you provide any insight? According to the stats on the manufacturer pages the KBS Max is 102g. So Ive hit both the 95 S & R and the Tour R and found them similar. He's worked in nearly every job in the golf industry from club fitting to instruction to writing and speaking. For me, the KBS are smooth, mid penetrating flight, tight dispersionwith a little stiffer feel throughout than the elevate. The main weight difference between these two shafts is 14 and 29 g which is pretty substantial. With the caveat that were painting with a broad brush, yes, I think that smoother or more active shafts generally work better for players who have smoother transitions. Im 63, up to a 4 handicap and battling back issues. Ended up reshafting with fujikura pro graphite 115x soft stepped. Sign up for our Better Golf Faster eNewsletter and receive: 2012 D'Lance Golf. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Lob Wedge Stiff 60-7 TT Elevate 95 VSS Golf Club Right Hand at the best online prices at eBay! Learn more in our blog what happens when golf shafts are not properly fit to your swing. 4-pw True Temper Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X100 .355" Taper Tip Iron Shafts. FWIW my driver SS is around 90 with a quick transition that's finally slowing down. How similar would these be to the old True Temper DG High Launch? This specific shaft from True Temper is designed for beginners and amateurs who are still getting the hang of their shots with extended trajectory, swing, and speed. You will definitely feel less "kick" in the down swing to stiffer midsection. Thanks again. Join our new community on Patreon! It was also designed to impart a smoother and more active feel, which we must say comes through 100%. Elevate shafts are made of vanadium-enriched steel alloy. a little surprised as I sit around 89-91 chs with the 6 iron and I am in the middle of a swing change from draw pattereto fade. But do you guys think is there a big difference ? But like everything, overshooting will see you losing control of the spin, and the ball will simply balloon out on the green. 8 irons would disperse widely front to back. The True Temper Elevate ETS 95 is the stock steel shaft, while the stock graphite shaft is the UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 75. The extra weight was better for me compared to the 95, as I generally prefer shafts in the 100-110g range. Heckle, January 17, 2022 in WRX Club Techs. Both the Elevate Tour and the 95 are part of the Elevate lineup from True Temper. Posted June 27, 2019. Thank you its just my set comes with elevate and I have a set of np 950 gh neo at home just to get an opinion about the feel difference.
Courtney Funeral Home, How To Boof Alcohol With Tampon, Articles T