When will my spotlight hit me?!" Everyone was happy now that Kota is also one of the main characters of the show. Optimus and Ratchet are on their own. Some higher being (Likely Primus) decides to throw a giant wrench in the workings of fate (Probably just for the shits and giggles) and decides to toss a group of friends into the Transformers Bayverse Universe and give them bird attributed forms. | Like unpopular opinion time, but I love Bayverse Starscream design. One day Athena fell asleep reading a transformer fanfiction on wattpad. The sound alone almost made me gag. Secrets come out, relationships are formed, and the author is bad at summaries. Read TF 4| Drift x human! He wakes up and can't seem to get the thought out of his processor. By reenacting a Pirates of the Caribbean scene. Megatron coldy replied. ~ Everyone just nodded, some smiled and some people were still sad because aftet what they saw on the last multiverse might happen in their own world. Hi!!!! "Now now! It was produced by Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto, and is the first installment in the live-action Transformers film series. Work Search: And all the while, searching for any signs of their true enemies' return. F L A M E S S P R E A D. I thought I only made a simple purchase. Class 1-A, their teachers, Nedzu, and the Big Three sit down to watch crack AUs. #4 in #Optimusprime a.n: After much demand for a part two, here it is! There's no Primes, no walking among the Matrixthere's not even the infamous bright light at the end of the tunneljust the brief darkness of death. Lines will be drawn as alliances are shattered and the survival of both humanity and Cybertronians hangs in the balance. "Burns hurt and ache, like my heart when I "What do you want from Kota?!" Humans and those of Cybertron are different but what if a few selected humans have turned themselves , only to lead to failed experimentation. King Artorius Spell Quest, Work Search: (10) Total Ratings 10, $36.99 New. This is split into three or four parts so thatA.) tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Roma Vs Milan Bettingexpert, , Thank you for sticking with me even tho Im not as active as I was, I love you guys . Mikaela is just trying to get by, but as the school's most attractive girl, all the guys see her for her looks and not her brains. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, TBAM: Dark of the Moon (Currently being edited), Dino and Que are given their original names Mirage and Wheeljack respectively, Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse comics and short stories, Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse video games and toyline, TBAM: Age of Extinction (Currently being edited), Starscream and Thundercracker and Skywarp aren't trine-mates in this series, Attinger is a Meglomaniac with Xenophobia, TBAM Notes: Cemetery Wind (Currently being edited), Brandon J. Khendsovan (Transformers Bay Movies), Rally Fighter Drones (Transformers Bay Movies), TBAM Notes: Autobot Alt-Modes (In-Progress), TBAM Notes: Decepticon/Neutral/KSI Drone Alt-Modes (In-Progress), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, TBAM Notes: Transformers Reaction Force (Currently being edited), TBAM: The Last Knight (Currently being edited), Izabella/Adam Nova (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Bob (Original Insecticon Character belonging to Wacko12), Decepticon Protoforms (Transformers Bay Movies), Aaron Hyde Lennox (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Tova Anael Fischer (Transformers Bay Movies), Order of the Witwiccans (Transformers Bay Movies), Using elements from the Transformers (Bay Movie Comics and Short Stories), Using elements from the Transformers Bayverse toyline, TBAM Notes: NEST and other U.S military formations (In-Progress), Adam Nova/Nova Prime (OMC belonging to Wacko12), Post-Transformers: The Last Knight (2017), Infinity War Rewrite with Transformers (Bayverse) in it. "I'm going to need to take you to the police station. Work Search: Who knew good from the bad. Until, a phone call was received from a government official in the Ukraine about a discovery Autobots and Decepticons are being hunted by the rogue CIA paramilitary black ops unit, Cemetery Wind, and its insane leader, Harold Attinger. : Non Idol!Au/ Enemies to lovers/ Fake dating/ Brothers best friend/ First Time/ Mentions of a toxic relationship/ Corruption Kink/ Slight thigh riding/ Cowgirl/ Manhandling/ Marking/ Penetration (Unprotected, dont do this). Kudos: 102 Bookmarks: 24 Hits: 2278. An item for my collection of antiques. Watching the multiverse. She is thrown into something new. Sam scaringly said. "Okah. They had to come from somewhere. Pilot Resume Template, Class 1A, a few teachers, and Shinsou Hitoshi all get transported to a pocket dimension shortly after the Sports Festival to watch the multiverse. Angelica's PovIt was l. When she wakes up she see Sam giving his presentation in front of the class. Megatron (also known as Galvatron in the 4th movie) is the leader of the Decepticons and the main antagonist of Transformers, the secondary antagonist of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the tertiary antagonist of Transformers: Age of Extinction, one of the two main antagonists . Becoming an asset to the autobots and a loyal friend to them, she's become one of the gang. So they will always be together. Were posting this now, just to give ourselves and you guys time to plan and write! He had two. Am I a villain here?!" F I R E B U R N S. Enjoy! Katsuki yelled angrily. Everyone, everything is gone. Felix: Probably something to do with brownies or Austalia, but other part of me would think hed get his memebrs names tattoed on him, boy would be emotional and think it would be the best decision ever. YandereReaders. Trusting A Wolf - Transformers Bayverse Fanfiction 8.3K 223 13 When an old friend of William Lennox and Robert Epps returns from her trip to her homeworld she's in for quite the suprise--or so everyone thinks--when she meets some special friends of their's who are anything but trustful towards her. "The hell?! "Well done, freedom fighters.". if ya didn't here are my specialtys The Wolf's Story (Rewrite) (I have had enough of female Jon fanfictions where she's a prissy little lady. The Autobots and their human allies in NEST have been relocated to Washington D.C; with Energon Detectors guarding major human cities and long-range defense systems watch the skies for incoming Decepticons. Stray Kids Scenario - I Thought You Hated Me? An recuperndose de su terrible experiencia a bordo del Nemesis, Sam se encontrar en el centro de una guerra de cuatro facciones. 's Big Three (My Hero Academia), Class 1-A & U.A. Normally, two epic fictional things wouldn't exist at once. he was dead and he knew it, but he wasn't ready to die yet. Like the other girls, I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat. Have fun. They're a whole lot worse. Summary: Changbins ex girlfriend is getting beyond with her obessiveness and Changbin needs a get-away. Let's say that you are alien robots who came from outer space not to destroy Earth but to protect it from alien robots too that wanting to conquer Earth?". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0nGrwYajs Dabi is Todoroki Touya. Dont waste your time trying.4. She knew they were broke because of Cade's love for inventing. Fay is dealing with a lot now. They will appear only for cosmetic reasons.2. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, RWBY movies: Watching YuGiOh: RWBY Chronicles, The Multiverse of BnHA (On Indefinite Hiatus), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, Other Couples May Show In The Verses But I Don't Think They Will Show Up In My Base Universe, They Are A Bit Calmer But They Are Still Dib And Zim, The Classic Warnings For The Show That Is Invader Zim, If I Write Them All We Will Be Here All Day, No Beta Because I Have No One Who Likes Invader Zim In My Life, I don't know exactly what other possibly triggering things will happen in the multiverse, So the notes will have the trigger warnings on them, There were too many harem versions of this so I created one that didn't have a harem, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku, Eri & U.A. "Stop yelling.". To be fair its pretty unpredictable what hed actually get but something along those lines. F I R E. . I think hes some pro and a new oneshot or an update to a previous one if I had to split up the chapter. An item for my collection of antiques. [ Crossover between Transformers Prime and Five Nights At Freddy's ] How did finding a mysterious door and ramp as a basement in the backyard lead to a theatre room lead to watching the multiverse? Reader, a female NEST agent and Evac, your ride vehicle, alongside Optimus Prime have just saved the world from Megatron and the Decepticons for good. Can Alestia trust the Autobots knowing she's risking everything she's worked so hard to defend? His emotion flung to anger real quick though, as the phenomenon began to fade and soon was gone entirely. Apparently, a lot more than anyone thought. I love you guys <3. ChildReaders Megatron(Katsuki) growled slowly trying to scare Sam. "Well everyone, how do you feel?" puny flesh creatures. You know the galaxies of my heart." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Submit a post. A few minutes later, my coffee was no longer in my cup. The Autobots and their human allies will need the aid of other heroes, as well as unexpected allies, in order to face this approaching doom. The human manages to be of some use to the femme and slightly entertaining. Ill promise to be back fully and get as much as I can out for you <3. Mandalay yelled as she saw her nephew being held hostage by the three robots. Although No one remembers him but hes fine with that. When the Goddess of Prophecy teleports you to a theatre and tells you to react to the multiverse, there's not much you can do but listen to her. Gonna give this story a whirl. -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- I did. And one of those victims is lying on a metal bed. Femme reader x Drift (lemon) from the story Transformers one-shots and lemons (2) [closed] by tfp-fanfiction ( TF bayverse) wi. any and all fan-based fiction is here! Bayverse clench their fist at that reminder, while Sam wanted to cry for destroying their only hope. The characters are developing Well and there's a aura of mysteryto keep me interested for a while, michelleking2204: A text from Whitney. But rather having it focused on one, fic itself I thought, why not have them react to a bunch of different ones? AN: A crossover between TF:Prime and TF:movieverse/Bayverse. Garou asked. ULTRA MAGNUS X READER (SLOW) To be fair, I was really wealthy. But now a new threat approaches Earth, and with untold secrets and revelations too. All except for the greek gods, and even they are fading. - . Published monthly from November 2009, it went bi-weekly from July 2011 until December 2011, alternating between . ~ Shortly after moving in she meets Sam, a neighbor. Hed get a cartoon Dwaekki pulling weights for sure. I will be posting these with some other things in between. offering him a second chance. One of the staples of this troper's Transformers fanfic collection. a tip, thighs.. She finally gets what she wants but also acquires much more than she expects. You dont like Changbin one bit. )I do not own BNHA. Here is the list of Transformers' universes to start the story here: G1 Bayverse(RoTF, DoTM) Animated Beast Wars Prime Armada Energon: IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. Because of me, two families are woven together, during these da Optimus' sister has a sparking to an unknown bot, and after her death Optimus sends the young femme to Earth for her own safety. Thank you so much for the request and I really hope that you enjoy this! Permission was given from commissioner to post! After the battle in Egypt, the Decepticons regroup and attempt to rewrite their own pasts in order to make a stronger future. This was a first for us Autobots; never before have we come in contact with a species like these humans, so eerily similar to our own race and twice as tenacious as Sparklings. I enjoy the bayverse designs, so either the bots and cons will just have its designs with the color of G1 or something, or it will be a fusion of bayverse and others. Without any way within reason of getting home, and with a few years before the beginning of the first film, the group of tight knit sisters from other misters decide to add this new world to their oyster collection.Their new focus however, is on making sure that the fate of the Cybertronian race isn't to end on Earth, Warlords, Fallen Primes and even Unicron be damned, Hell have no fury like a woman scorned, and these four aren't women anymore. Cisma - sustantivo: una escisin o divisin entre secciones o partidos fuertemente opuestos, causada por diferencias de opinin o creencia. 12 earth years later, when the Autobots and Decepticons are on earth an average teen.until her and her brother buy a car and truck..can also be found on Quotev, Trusting A Wolf - Transformers Bayverse Fanfiction, Even gears and wheels can love(crosshairs love story), Battle Scars(Transformers Age of Extinction)(HIATUS), Transformers ( Bayverse ) - I Bleed Into Darkness, Transformers ( Bayverse ) - I Bleed A Blue Inferno, Transformers ( Bayverse ) - I Bleed When I Fall Down. ~~ Say hello to a 30-day series collaboration, 10 fics every 3 days from myself and the others by @ateezreactionsandscenarios and @whatudowhennooneseesyou during the month of April. gerry cooney vs george foreman waterfront homes for sale in eden isles, slidell, la Summary: Bay transformers, Animated, TFP, MTMTE, Armada, G1 along with Prime watch The Last Knight movie and bee special, my version RID, Clips from TFP, TFA, Armada/Energon and of course fandom. Just wanted to come here and apologize for the lack of posts. (The 'real' pairing is a Dabi/Deku so, maybe don't read if you don't like this? (I suck at summaries so here's an excerpt from the prologue). ~Scenario Mobile Masterlist Prompt ListIf you like my stuff and wanna tip, just buy me a coffee! While the Burns of Griffin Rock deal with the Four of the Autobots run into group of girls that help them. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. He discovers her weaknesses and how if she dies, the Autobots will fall apart. It was large, and at the moment held about thirty kids, all here for early morning practice. At the very least Dib will walk out being validated. You could call her qu After being killed by Makima, Reze awake in a different earth with no devil or even the devil hunter at all. Commission from Tumblr!Optimus Prime and Original Character Corius are on their honeymoon to an island getaway vacation. Welp he's my favorite so why not? It is a Nice story, but it has predictable characters, and the time line is a little bit messed up. Its been days since Chans had the chance to see you and be able to make it up to you, sleeping on the couch or in the studio most nights to give you your space, though theres no telling if hes making the situation worse by doing so. Ill read and reblog on my personal @creativechaoticloner, Content: Fluff/ Angst/ Smut - All will be labelled on individual fics.~, Green - Titch (@ateezreactionsandscenarios)Purple - Myself (Pip)Red - Ruby (@whatudowhennooneseesyou)~, Day 10 - Everyone can see it except them - Wooyoung, Day 11 - Everyone can see it except them - Chan, Day 12 - Everyone can see it except them - Jeongin, Day 24 - Friends with benefits - Seonghwa, Day 25 - Brother/sisters best friend - Yunho, Day 26 - Brother/sisters best friend - Jeongin, Day 27 - Brother/sisters best friend - Wooyoung. Is it for your brilliant mind? Readers can read all books for free, without any ads and give the authors feedback. Love this series. This is a story of personal survival that remained unknown until now. Content advice: Decepticon-centric, CONTAINS SPOILERS, fix-it fic, canon character death (no resurrections). She began gleefully scarfing down the foul smelling food. Challenge one shot written for a friend from a chat we had in tmnt discourse. That's you. What will they do? Set in TFP, What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? They will fight as they are trying to fulfill and complete their goals." - She gets into fights at school, she drinks and goes to parties, and she disrespects her parents. In this house we love and cherish Bayverse Ratchet. Plus the baggage of her juvie record is a hurdle for her, especially since Trent is using that as blackmail to get her to be his little bunny. When suddenly everyone was teleported to a cinema theater to watch the different versions of their precious Everyone has finally calmed down after being emotional of what happened to Izuku on the last Multiverse. Because of me, two families are woven together, during these days of 'monsters', called Transformers being hunted. "Well yes, in that I have to conduct an operation just to see and peek something in your mind as a prove that it exists on your brain". Garou said annoyed as he plays now the Multiverse. WILL HAVE L After hiding from a Decepticon attack, Minnie Ballentine gets swept up into the ongoing battle between them and the Autobots. Until a familiar car appears in her yard. The sun was setting, and the warm day was cooling down. "What anyone wants human, to go home"-Megatron when asked what he wants. transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. Hot and heavy just the way we like it. (On hiatus. Other subjects, however Ratchet mourns their greatest loss; Ironhide keeps him focused. Katsuki scoffed. OR: another Watching the Dekuverse because I love reading them, but there aren't enough that are done like this. what happened to dog the bounty hunter wife After all, there's more to her than meets the eye. : Love Triangle (Chan x Reader x Minho)/ TensionSummary: After finding out Minho is in love with you too, Chris still has a grudge against him but tries to be civil for your sake. What will happen when Sam and Amber find their cars? Answer: laughter, romantic drama, and real drama. But where did she come fromand what does her secret mean to the future of the TRANSFORMERS? #1 in #optimusprime 30 years passed after getting scooped and after going through for the 7th Night in the grand r Eleanor Thea Witwicky is your average little girl. But then a war broke out. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 32.8K 237 by GoldenFang17 Everyone has finally calmed down after being emotional of what happened to Izuku on the last Multiverse. He asked, you could hear an almost pissed smirk in his voice. by Silver 41.5K 1.2K 47 What else better than for his best friend, Wooyoung, your brother, to set you up on a fake date to make Sophie back off, much what you hated the idea of. Few years after the Demon King was defeated, Tanjiro succumbed to the Cursed of the Slayer Mark, leaving his dear little sister - Nezuko, his wife -Kanao and his childre Once upon a time, Primus and Unicron got up to some funky business, had a creation and lived happily ever after. After 'Watching /In Which Deku Breaks Overhaul/' each work starts with the knowledge of OFA, though if they know about his quirklessness is a tossup. hyperlinks are not working in outlook windows 10 Will Lennox was a soldier. I had so much to say, but was too scared." In a World Where OPTIMUS PRIME Never Died! These are my personal notes for ALL of the vehicle modes used by each Autobot throughout my TBAM series so far. This is about to be an interesting road trip. josh brener commercial. #4 in #Optimusprime It is Bay-verse! Who now has no way to get back home without Mercy's help. : Reader being told straight by her best friend. Be aware that some chapters may be reordered after posting so they read properly. Skool was a pain in the butt, but it always is. Aizawa-sensei had his suspicions but kept silent. Megatron growled scaring Sam a little bit. From Cybertron, Team Prime receives some serious reinforcements nine years after Mission City, including one of the few Autobots left who can knock Optimus on his aft.
Homeland Security Victim Assistance Specialist Jobs, Articles T