Thor Motor Coach knows full well that their $2,000.00 "good faith" offer will in no way cover the labor charges to have the flooring replaced and the heating breech repaired. UPDATE FROM ******* ***** (Thursday, November 16th, 3:15pm) - AUTHORIZED THOR WARRANTY AND PLACE OF PURCHASE OF THE VEHICLE: ********************** vehicle was taken from *******, ** on Tuesday, November 8th to ******* ***** of ******* in ****, ** on Wednesday, November 9th. Speakers. At the time we purchased the coach it was brand new and only had ***** miles on the odometer. And we are akready receivng customer no assistance. Thor Motor Coach Fuses and Breakers Reset and Replacement - YouTube 0:00 / 4:41 Intro Thor Motor Coach Fuses and Breakers Reset and Replacement Thor Motor Coach 51.3K. We are so very happy with the coach we purchased! See you down the, powered by Interact RV Dealer Website Design, 15' Power Two Stage Armless w/Integrated LED Lighting, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - 3.0L V6 188HP 325 lb-ft Torque, Mercedes-Benz safety package includes: Active Braking Assist, Attention assist, Active lane keeping assist, Wet wiper system, Distance Regulator Distronic Plus, Electric Stabilizing System (Standard 24FB, 24TT; Optional 24RW), Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls IPO Electric Rear Jacks (Optional 24FB, 24TT; N/A 24RW), Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls (Optional 24RW; N/A 24FB, 24TT), Welded Tubular Aluminum Roof and Sidewall Cage Construction, Vacu-Bond Laminated Roof, Walls and Floors with Foam Insulation, Fiberglass Front Cap with Skylight and Interior Power Shade, Full-Body Paint Package with Gel Coated Sidewalls, Invisible Front Paint Protection, Two Stage Armless Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting in Awning Arms, Mercedes-Benz 10.25 in. We will continue to call the customer but if he would like to call into ************ we would be more than willing to help finding a service center that can assist with their concerns. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Standard and optional features listed on units may or may not reflect actual in-stock unit. Question about flooringsheet vinyl versus laminate Not something you want to have happen!!! There authorized service center is telling me not to get roof patch but replaced. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Listed 27 weeks ago in Cass . After no word or information on the status of the vehicle in ******* on Monday, November 7th, from Thor or ****, ****************** made a phone call to ******* **** on Tuesday, November 8th at 9:23am to learn and to his surprise that arrangements had been made on the payment to **** from Thor, on Monday, November 7th! Thor Industries Owner's Forum - This forum exclusively contains discussions related to Thor products including Crossroads, Cruiser RV, DRV, Dutchmen, Heartland RV, Highland Ridge, K-Z, Livin' Lite, 2. We have sent the invoice for labor charges to ****. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 in Palm Bay, FL at Giant Recreation World - Call us now (321) 541-2205 for more information about this Stock #4A575 Multiple calls, travel, estimates, no results. The locations they give are invalid, 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 23HFVin #*****************, Purchase date 08/20/2022 **********************. From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. $5,000. Satellite. This is an independent, unofficial site. They were the same service centers that said they dont have time for anybody except their original customers and to take it back to the dealer that I purchased it at. We pay our bill every month We were told to take to ********* ** or *********. We have been diligently working non-stop to get the flooring and heating breech issues resolved. Number Of Televisions. Of course, we should have known that such a low bid was not reasonable to complete the labor, after the three other bids we received were so much higher, but we were desperate to find someone, anyone to do the work. Watch on. Is this the type of service ****************** can expect to be "funneled" to **** for every question or vehicle service call as a hostile customer with no rights or privileges? I have looked and checked all connections and fuses I can find. The only bid that ******* has accepted is the one of $1,000.00 from *********************. Posted January 8, 2016. Tristen should have the additional documentation in his inbox this evening 12-11-2022. All Advertised Prices Expire daily at Midnight. How can ****************** relay information, determine issues and ask questions on why we can and why we cannot do this to give to **********, ******* *****, etc.??? The repairman found that the slide on the motorhome was installed incorrectly its off 1/2 in. Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Whether you travel to see family or to explore new places, this coach offers a flexible living space that doubles as a bedroom with a privacy curtain. ****************** was thankful that someone from Thor Motor Coach reached out. This is a MSRP $190K Class A Motorhome. See dealer for details. It is our understanding that ********************************* has been in communication and has notified you we stand behind our previous offer, see below. I am rejecting this response because:Truth in the matter is its not my dealership its yours, the represent your brand and how there is policies and procedures in place to properly represent a warranty claim on a vital item such as the roof is beyond me. One previous owner purchased it new.We have had multiple issues with the coach. We purchased a 2020 ************ model **** on September 4, 2019. ft. Refrigerator, Sink, Portable Gas Grill & 1000- watt Inverter (29G). That's ok in your Bounder because Fleetwood coaches charge the chassis battery from shore power. WHO IS RIGHT? BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The RV is a Thor ******* **** 2019 and the vin#*****************. Fortunately - thru experimenting and luck - I found the unlabelled button that turns it off -- it was bugging me. Plus tax, title and license. The Delano Sprinter also includes many interior comforts, like the easy-to-clean residential vinyl flooring, the high-gloss Euro-style cabinetry, and the Leatherette furniture! The owner listed is **************************. It is the original claim. Thor is saying to just patch it. This is truly a manufacturer defect. Arriving at our destination we set up to dry camp. Please contact dealership to verify unit information and availability. Is An RV Renovation Project Right For You? Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. Listed 15 hours ago in Camp Verde, AZ. I asked ****** if we could wait till March before I would attempt to drive the Coach due to the winter weather. VIN #*****************. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. The retail declared our previous response as satisfactory, see below. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. Couch framing falling apart from 1in screws being used. Needless to say, ******* ***** is very troubled and concern as a dealer on the treatment and conversations (or lack of) to ******************. If you close this complaint,we may need to reopen at a later date based on what Thor Motor Coach does or doesn't do. or call the glass man in town? Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Class C, 32 feet Thor Motor Coach. Brand: Thor Motor Coach. It has been sitting for a year. This has all been dragging on for far too long. Check whether the batteries are charged enough. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Payments are with approved credit. See us for more details. All features, components, appliances, materials, instructions, and guidance depicted and/or described in the videos and documentation are as accurate as possible at the time of creation and initially published but may not be accurate as a result of your motorhome having been assembled on a date after the video or document was produced and initially published. Our Owners Resource and Owners Guide can help you get the most out of your travels. ************************* said that they would pay ******* ***** 26hrs for their labor. ****** informed me that Id have to get an estimate for each of the defect items. Front radio not working. Immaculate 2019 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KW29 with only 11,883 miles! If your dealer did not submit proper documentation for repair, we can ask for them to submit all supporting evidence. "I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ********, and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me. Add distilled water only. Please contact us at 888-436-7578 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. in fuel costs), then **** will kindly deduct the $2,000. Want to make us an offer on the {product}? For more information, visit. Onan RV QG 4000 Gas Generator; Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi/4G . See dealer for details. WE are the ones who have been working these past three years, going to great expense and traveling countless miles going from dealership to dealership trying to find someone, anyone to help us. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. We want **** to act in good faith and resolve these longstanding issues. We have spent more than three years trying to get these issues resolved. * This post was edited 03/23/19 02:00pm by bobndot * The emails I will be sending to Tristen are just a fraction of the emails that I have, as proof of all efforts on our part, far too many to contain in this response. Searched for help on the forum and replaced fuse in the rear radio and its working but not getting power to the dash radio any ideas? Thats where the water is coming in, it came that way from the factory. We make the transition smoother with this free Owners Guide. It is winterized and sitting in my driveway for the winter. Do you need a one-stop shop for all things RV-related? Like most: All went so smoothly from our first email to our going through the American Canadian borders. We have been done everything we can to get our flooring and heating breech issues resolved with our coach. I tried to call **** / ******* and left a voice-mail asking for a return call where I may be able to set up an appointment in March as well. A multimeter (see below) should show the voltage between the battery terminals between 13.4 and 14.5 volts DC; if not, the battery may be worn out and need replacement, or it may be low on water, or the converter may not be giving it any power. Now we have two new bids one for $4,500.00 from a subcontractor. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. We are currently waiting on pictures and an estimate from the service center to determine how to proceed. The most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. Please note - there could be multiple recalls for a specific model RV. When searching for a service center make sure to use the filter option. Your luxury Mercedes Sprinter motorhomes. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. After all the warranty work, we had to winterize the coach for the 2019 season. This shouldn't be happening. We have pictures we can send if you want. I am waiting for **** to call us back. There is a special tool (like a shiv) that you use to release both sides. The memory function power for both radios comes from the chassis battery through the 100 amp, 12 volt circuit breaker next to the battery. It was amazing! Standard and optional features listed on units may or may not reflect the actual in-stock unit. All we are asking for is for **** to do the right thing and pay for the labor charges to resolve these issues. The pictures submitted to us show no concern of factory defect to the roof. We need this rv fixed asap. Please select a year to search for available owners manuals. I have a full side slide on my 2016 Thor Ace 30.2. I was given a few numbers of service centers and I had to contact them. **ce the coach was leveled and the slide outs were extended this is when we noticed items not functioning / cosmetics (Workmanship Issues) to include:Wallpaper coming down in several areas ******* Room oDining Room oDriver Side Wall oMaster Bedroom Door support separating hallway from bedroom coming down from the ceiling Gauges on *********** not functioning Light on left side Instrument Panel not working Microwave oWe utilized the microwave on Day 1 and it worked with no issues. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. The only fuse location I'm aware of that's radio related should be the one on the driver's side floor, which I'm sure you've checked. The cab-over bunk provides additional sleeping space, and you'll enjoy the flip-up queen bed in the bedroom, along with a 32" TV. To Whom it may ******************************* face="Verdana">On December ***************************** from Thor Motor Coach reached out to me by phone. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. You will find it so easy to maneuver the road with the Mercedes-Benz Safety Package that includes features such as active braking assist and distance regulator distronic plus that will help keep a safe distance from vehicles in front of you.
Saltine Crackers Shortage 2022, Articles T