Norman is also one of the few people that Emma feels comfortable confiding anything in, including her troubles and views on different matters. Meeting Mujika re-shaped Emma's views on demons as a whole, and she views Mujika as her savior and claims it is because of her that she has come so far. It deals with domestic abuse and self-harm. And his HAIR ISNT just BLONDE, there are small bits of ORANGE in there. Nothing all that bad. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Upon Peter's death, Emma is seen to be devastated, but tells Peter to watch them; dedicated to getting to the human world to prove Peter wrong.[44][45]. Moreover, Emma is deeply uncomfortable with Norman's plan of committing genocide against the demons, as she is an emphasizing, determined person who never takes shortcuts or the easy way. Thx a lot. Though Emma pleads with him, explaining she has no wish to eradicate the demons, Norman is set in his decision and deaf to her arguments; to resolve their dispute, Emma . And where can u watch it. Nothing all that bad. A second season ran for 11 episodes from January to March 2021. It's curious that we know who is one of parents of. Also, just look at those hairbuns and the personality of Tinkerbell. The kind man offers Emma a place to sleep and food until she regains her memories and until spring comes, since he lives in a place where there is no signal and no nearby villages. Before I go further ahead, if you havent read it, I recommend you go and read it at Mangarock or somewhere, because I am going to completely spoil the big plot twists in it, and its a fun and short little story with nice feels. They seem to have HUGE, GROTESQUE MOUTHS on their belly, and EAT their food with it UNLIKE normal HUMANS we are used to. Taking daily tests, playing a game of tag, eating scrumptious homemade food, and having a good time Emma went through the same routine every day in Grace Field House, an orphanage where she lived since the day she was born. She understood that the world in the Seven Walls changed by combining their minds with their conscious and unconscious thoughts, therefore being able to reach the dimension in which lives, something that not even Ray could do. However, there is a lot violence, mainly implied but some shown. The two later hid under the truck as they witness two demons inserting Conny's dead body into a jar. Wendy returns the shadow when PETER Pan and TINKERBELL comes back, and she eventually sews the shadow back properly after Peters failed attempt at reattaching it. Although Emma has always trusted Norman, it becomes more evident as he was the only person aside from Ray that Emma initially places her trust on; often depending on Norman and sees him as the team's trump card due to his vast intelligence for his age. Emma views Phil as her precious sibling who she thinks is very sweet, and from Phil's side, he admires her as an older sister. [2] Emma plays the part as an elder sister figure among her younger ones, and always shows unlimited love and care for her fellow foster siblings. This is an awesome reply. However, because of the necklace she got from Mujika, Emma dreams about her forgotten family and friends calling out to her, but she always forgot about them once she wakes up. She was sent to Plantation 3 a year later in 2035. Because of this, Emma developed the thought that if she was dying, she would be fine with either of them eating her. Ever since their escape from Grace Field, Emma and Ray have been working together and helping each other out in everything. In the last few years, she received perfect scores every day. age of calamitous faction guide; Related articles; labcorp results phone number; blackthorn walking stick blanks; detroit series 60 injector calibration codes; poppy playtime chapter 1 outwitt mod download apk. She is also determined to support him in the best way she can, even if she doesn't agree with him. ye Ol. Despite that, it is implied that Emma still considers Isabella as her "mother" and an important person to her in present. One day during spring 2049, "Emma" and her foster father go into town for grocery shopping. Wouldnt it be neat if there was also a GUIDE BOOK to TPN we could use to predict and understand whats going on? After all of them agreed with her, Emma proceeded to guide them to find an exit through the shelter's underground tunnel.[22]. Um no i havent started it and I think Ill watch it on Funimation or Hulu. Ray proposes they set the house on fire that night as a distraction. Although it is known that Sonju has a desire to prey on "wild" humans not raised in the farms in the future again,[36] he is visibly vexed by Emma's words and has seemingly changed his mind about this matter.[35]. Like, why would they do this sort of thing? When Ray is saved, he is visibly shaken by Emma's interference of his suicide plan, but before he is able to say anything more, Emma slaps him and forces him to go escape with her, refusing to let him die. Showing all 0 items Jump to: Certification; Certification. Haha, yeah 300 pages of script of The Promised Neverland was already written, and the story was planned with a female protagonist all along before Poppys Wish was ever even considered. Krone tried to get in the way of the trio, much to their dismay. Every month, different . Shirai and Demizu commented on how their initial design for Emma was like: The following are Emma's rankings in some of, Emma's mark was removed/taken from her as a result of the. It was slightly different though with one set of people eating the other but it. Emma was always the last one to be caught in the hide-and-seek games at Grace Field, only being caught by Norman because of his strategic thinking. Then I actually took a closer look and NOTICED: Poppys eyes ARENT BLUE, they are an exact MIX between BLUE AND GREEN. According to Kaiu Shirai, Emma's running speed is superior to both Norman and Ray, regardless of whether the running distance is long or short, she would easily win against the two. is the main protagonist of The Promised Neverland . The Promised Neverland, Vol. [2] Witnessing Conny's death motivated Emma to escape with the rest of her siblings in hopes of never letting her siblings suffer the same fate as Conny. From birth, Emma has viewed Isabella as her beloved mother, the one who raised and taught her, despite their lack of blood relation. But you know, those other kids NEVER ESCAPE to the HUMAN WORLD. Emma is highly aware of the animosity Yugo displayed towards her, nevertheless, she tried to get on good terms with him and explained her goal of saving the orphans in Grace Field, which changed the man's perspective on life as he started to regret his decision to get Emma killed in Goldy Pond. The Promised Neverland 1. [21] As Andrew was ransacking the shelter, Emma insisted on abandoning the shelter and finding a safer place for all of them to live in. One Piece Hunter Hunter My Hero Academia Black Clover Jujutsu Kaisen Mission: Yozakura Family Undead Unluck Mashle: Magic and Muscles Me & Roboco Burn the Witch Sakamoto Days The Elusive Samurai Witch Watch Blue Box PPPPPP Akane-banashi RuriDragon Tokyo Demon Bride Story Ginka & Glna The Ichinose Family's Deadly Sins Cipher Academy Ichigoki's Under Control!! The tragic story of Isabella (The Promised Neverland) Serene nature 2.19K subscribers Subscribe 648K views 2 years ago #ThePromisedNeverland #anime Thank you for watching hoped you enjoyed.. This inspired Emma to stay strong, never cry again, and escape with him and all of her siblings.[26]. Then we go on to the big plot twist, that the scientist ISNT LIKE THEM, he is a HUMAN from EARTH, a DIFFERENT PLANET, where HIS ANCESTORS ARRIVED TRAVELLING THROUGH SPACE. Emma is a peaceful person who prefers to talk things out rather than fighting, even when the other party is trying to kill her. After escaping from the farm, Emma and her family are being chased by farm demons who wish to bring them back to the farms or just kill them right on spot. [9] When the trio reached the gate, they all wondered what lies beyond the walls. [28], Even after Norman carried out his genocide plan, Emma was able to see through him; that he was scared, did everything by himself since he didn't want to burden anyone, and that he, in reality, didn't want to commit genocide. I have my theories about how they supply fathers, which I have yet to write as a post, but the mother side of things would allow it pretty easily. So Emma could be Wendy and Norman Peter Pans shadow, so Ray? [11] Following this event, Emma's desire to escape is fueled by her love for her family; refusing to leave anyone behind since she doesn't want her siblings to suffer the same fate as Conny, showing the compassion, selfless, and altruistic side of her. Hmm, am I the only one to think Emma and Carol looks almost identical? As the clock chimes midnight, the now twelve-year-old Ray starts the fire. The little toaster is distraught that he should PRETEND that he is a NORMAL HUMAN, not an AI and rans away to the OUTSIDE. It also puts her at ease that he apparently doesn't eat human meat, which re-shaped Emma's views on demons as a whole. Emma has uncanny emotional insights as well as a great ability to manipulate her expressions and feelings, fooling even Isabella, who checked her pulse. The child toaster now tries to make friends with the FOOD (pizza) DELIVERY lady, but it goes wrong, since the toaster admits to being a robot with AI. Although his absence has affected her and she misses him dearly, Norman is one of Emma's main motivations to never give up and continue fighting. She, therefore, proceeded to recruit everyone over the age of five to the escape plan. Emma and her team make their way to Grace Field House to save their family and friends who were kidnapped by Peter Ratri. (then ofc hug them right afterwards out of love for their undeniable awesomeness), My TPN Atlantis theory seems to have made waves in the fandom, but I am back again to stir it up EVEN MORE. HUH ISNT GILDA ALSO 10-YEAR-OLD? kimetsunoyaibaxoc. She achieves this dream in the 19 page epilogue. I dont want all of us to die outside. Good food, clean clothes and the perfect environment to learn- what more could an orphan ask for? Despite having a very idealistic mindset and somewhat of a nave personality, Emma is extremely honest, has a very strong will, and refuses to give up no matter what obstacles she faces or how bleak the situation looks. Oh, and before we forget, our Peter Ratri is all grown up, so maybe we should also look at the official book sequel with the grown up versions of them? After arriving at Shelter B06-32, Emma stopped wearing the standard uniform, and instead adopting long black pants along with her white button-up. Its a really fun and short comic with lots of depth and plot twists! There was soon an explosion near one of the doors of the shelter, Emma and the other shelter inhabitants went into hiding. Emma, Ray, and the rest of the children arrive at the Paradise Hideout after escaping from the shelter. Now, I know I was just teasing you, so please read the next reblog for ACTUAL PROOF. Emma sees Norman as one of her best friends and someone precious to her. Free preview Buy now Other The Promised Neverland volumes See all > It is revealed that Emma's wish was to ride a giraffe and live happily with her family.[23]. Emma decides to confess her feelings about these matters, but Norman is against Emma's plans and they do not reach an agreement as their world-views and ideals are completely different. She receives a new name and finds herself a new identity. Menu. Hahaha, its not like I had that theory about how those so called demons in that other manga were actually an alien species from space arriving there a long time ago its not like I thought oh, what a refreshing take that would be on an alien invasion story, But nonononono, the similarities must end there, the cast is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, riiiiiight?! As it spreads, the children evacuate and Emma severs her ear so she cannot be tracked. The one adored as the mother is not the real parent. During the fight Emma, Yugo, Ray and a few members of the Goldy Pond Resistance had against Leuvis, Emma was keen and eager to know Yugo's name, while the opposite sheepishly promised to reveal to her afterward, showing the progressing friendship and acceptance the two started to have. "Him" described that Emma's mind is delicious and has exceeded the limits of understanding her world. Norman chatted with her and the other orphans merrily through the night. With Norman, to find out hes in any way related to the people who brought upon the hellish reality that the rest of his family was brought into and lives in. Ya I dont really care about the violence tbh. The Promised Neverland Season 1 - episodes streaming online Rating 8.3 (39k) Genres Drama, Crime, Animation, Mystery & Thriller, Science-Fiction, Action & Adventure, Horror, Fantasy Runtime 23min Age rating TV-MA The Promised Neverland - Season 1 (2019) Watch Now Stream 12 Episodes HD Bundle 12 Episodes HD PROMOTED Watch Now Filters Best Price Free With Emma its definitely a mix of her being content with what she already has but also probably just the fact that her knowing who gave her life, isnt important to her characters arc at all in any way. B truyn c ng trn tp ch Weekly Shnen Jump vo 1 thng 8 nm 2016, vi 10 tp tankbon c Shueisha pht hnh. Season 2, Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryo Joshi, Ma Gakuin no Futekigsha: Shij Saiky no Ma no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakk e Kay II, Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don`t Believe in Humanity Will Save the World, Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire , Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement, The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made Season 2, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Northern War, The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady, Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro 2nd Attack Mini Anime, Detective Conan: Haibara Ai Monogatari - Kurogane no Mystery Train, Aikatsu! It is revealed in a flashback that Phil tells Emma that he suspected the purpose of the farm all along, and accepted that the under four-year-olds would stay, hoping to be freed before being harvested. I EVEN THOUGHT WHEN I INITIALLY READ THAT ONESHOT HOW STRANGE IT WAS HOW IT WAS NOTHING LIKE YOUR PROMISED NEVERLAND. For more on the series, check out any of . [6] Emma has astounding learning ability, which allowed her to receive a perfect score on nearly every test and memorize things perfectly, as she said it would be easy to remember ten types of team formation by ear. I have only ever seen the Disney movie as a child, so my knowledge of the topic was very limited. Ever since the truth about the 'orphanage' was revealed, Emma states that Norman has been by her side and supporting her. OH AND SHE DIED AT 6 YEARS OLD. The series' first season ran for 12 episodes from January to March 2019. Sonya, Sandy, Violet, & Paula vs Nous & Nouma, Emma, Ray, Mister & GP resistance vs Leuvis, Even if its impossible, I want to escape with everyone. Norman consoled Emma and told her not to speak of the incident to anyone. Emma was considered as one of the three geniuses of Grace Field House Plant 3. Didnt we have among our villains someone called BAYON? However, that series features an excessive amount of gore and violence, so it is not recommended for young children. Questions? 2 - Kaiu Shirai 2018-08-22 Emma, Ray e Norman iniciam o treinamento para que todos possam fugir da Casa Grace Field. It is revealed that granted Emma's wish to take every child to the Human World in exchange for Emma's memories and her never seeing her family again, to which she agreed. is the main protagonist of The Promised Neverland. However, after getting to know each other and bonding over different things, the two became very close friends. Remember this? She keeps the balance between Norman, who supports her, and Ray, who argues but helps anyway. Sometime after Conny left with Isabella, Emma found Conny's beloved stuffed toy on a tabletop in the house. TOPIC. Emma is seemingly oblivious to these feelings, though. The Promised Neverland (2020) Parents Guide and Certifications from around the world. Okay, okay, I know it must be just my shipper goggles seeing things I want into everything! *foams at the mouth while screams into the ether*, I am done. There are no more kids in Wendys family, but the name of WENDY was invented by Barrie, who based it on his childhood friend Margaret, who couldnt pronounce r properly, and was extremly cute, clumsily calling Barrie his fwendy-wendy. She has proven to know and understand Morse code. Then, Emma went to get Phil and the others, with Isabella and some other Mamas, and informing Yukko about the abolishment of the farms. Emma and Norman have also grown independent from each other compared to their time in Grace Field House as they are now fighting for what they themselves believe is right. She also respects Ray and has deep faith in his abilities, as she entrusts him to lure away wild demons on his own, as well as aid her in her own fights. This article is about the Manga version of Emma. [33], Emma's relationship with Mujika was initially rocky, due to believing that all demons are evil. Her Grace Field identification number, "63194", can be seen on the left side of her neck. It would be a cruel reveal even for him to find out that he is actually Peters clone! It's curious that we know who is one of parents of Ray, and some theory about Norman being related to the Ratri's clan, but no idea about Emma's biological family in the fandom. However, Emma is kidnapped by the Poachers and is forced to fight to survive. It is for children, the manga is in Shounen Jump K thx but like do u mean cuz of the violence only? Hrmmwith you being 12 this is kind of hard to answer. It doesn't have any sexual content but has a little bit of horror. Emma (, Ema?) Even though Emma does not like Peter, she can sympathize with his situation and circumstances, and even tries to put herself in his shoes. Emma often encourages Ray to be more open and out-going, and frequently invites him to join the orphans in games such as a game of tag, and not have his head buried in a book all the time. My NOREMMA shipper heart aches for this theory, or I am really punching you in the face kaiu shiraisan, at the same time it would just be way too awesome, The PETER PAN REFERENCES in THE PROMISED NEVERLAND and the GOLDEN WATER. Please visit our local Affiliation page to understand the guidelines and rules before you want to affiliate with us. Also her jealousy of Isabella is just like Tiger Lily vs Tinkerbell), There are not a lot of characters left, but Captain Hook also had a first mate who survived the massacre of Peter Pan (btw Peter Ratri did the exact SAME). Back to the present, the children try to make "Emma" recognize them, but "Emma" pushes them away; confused and scared. THIS NOTE IS HERE UNTIL I FINISH ADDING REBLOGS, PLEASE TRY TO WAIT UNTIL I FINISH POSTING, SORRY IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE MINUTES, THERE IS A LOT OF MATERIAL! Once you dig deeper than just the surface (nice reference to my Atlantis theory, heh) you notice: THE WHOLE FRIGGIN CAST OF PETER PAN IS REFERENCED IN THE CHARACTERS. KAIU SHIRAI-SAN AND POSUKA DEMIZU-SENSEI HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU BE THESE ABSOLUTELY GENIUS BEAUTIFUL BEASTS AND DECEIVE ME SOOOOO DEEPLY?! will they be a. No sexual content but murder and harvesting of young children for meat, It's a psychological thriller / horror anime, Does blood/gore freak you out? After Don first throws a rope across the channel, the children begin to cross to the forest using ropes and coat hangers as zip lines. Isnt it neat how Peter Pans and Captain Hooks roles are MIRRORED in TPN? Even Isabella called him a GOOD DOG. Even their colour schemes are the same, except the eye colour. The backstory leading up to Peter Pan's great adventures is covered in NEVERLAND, a four-hour miniseries film. When three gifted kids at an isolated idyllic orphanage discover the secret and sinister purpose they were raised for, they look for a way to escape from their evil caretaker and lead the ot Read allWhen three gifted kids at an isolated idyllic orphanage discover the secret and sinister purpose they were raised for, they look for a way to escape from their evil caretaker and lead the other children in a risky escape plan.When three gifted kids at an isolated idyllic orphanage discover the secret and sinister purpose they were raised for, they look for a way to escape from their evil caretaker and lead the other children in a risky escape plan. If you want to be surprised in the manga by which main character will die, what the golden water is or how the kids can get to the human world, and how the demon world was created, then dont read this. Promised Neverland - vol. The Promised Neverland Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. After Norman's shipment, Emma was depressed due to the absence of her best friend, but she became even more determined to escape since she wouldn't allow Norman's efforts to go to vain. According to Krone, Emma always thinks of others before herself, so much that she dilutes her chances to save herself by refusing to leave any of her family behind. Details of Parental Guidance for The Promised Neverland The TV Series, The Promised Neverland Age rating, is TV-14 The Promised Neverland rating PG in the United Kingdom and TV-PG in the United States and overseas. Norman comforted her when she was breaking down after discovering about Conny's death, and when she cried, Norman smiled at her. PETER Pan LEAVES behind his SHADOW inside WENDYs HOME. Haha, okay, how about we play a little thought experiment? She met face-to-face with Peter Ratri to talk to him on going to the human world. upskirt no panties pictures Hahaha, what a funny thing to say that! For Emma's wish, they brought Emma to a savannah with giraffes, which Emma first found disappointed when she thought her original wish is to see giraffes, but then she thought about how everyone was so happy and emotional when their wishes come true. (This was published in 2006 and is called the Peter Pan in Scarlet, but not many people know about it). Sonju explains about the outside world, The "Promise" and other critical information. Emma also admits that her reason for not wanting to kill all demons is because of meeting Sonju and Mujika. I have a hard time judging it, but it's easy to imagine it being one of those shows where someone watches it too young and go "ok, I wish I hadn't watched it". I will highlight some facts with capitalization that I find curious with respect to my previous theories. Hm, so if we have all those lost boys, are any of our main heroes referenced to Peter Pan? Emma views Gilda as one of her closest friends and a sisterly figure. The other day, I was completely OK with using the software until it was malfunctioning today. Emma and Norman have been close throughout their entire lives and often spent time together ever since they were toddlers. Before they go home, the little toaster notices something strange about the people outside. Stream and watch the anime THE PROMISED NEVERLAND on Crunchyroll. [12] She is also shown to be impulsive, brave, determined, and dauntless, as she willingly puts herself in harm's way to protect her family and even strangers without any hesitation. After successfully escaping Grace Field alongside Ray and thirteen other orphans, Emma seeks to find William Minerva, whom she believes can grant her and her friends the liberty to live a safe and peaceful life away from the demons. Isabella worked as a caretaker in Grace Field House, taking care of the orphans that reside within. We currently have 525 articles.. So I think its highly possible that Carol and Emma shares at least a mother, if not both biological parents. Someone who is unlucky, and misses all the action? Look, tbh all I really wanted to say on this topic was: That if The Promised Neverland ends with the kids getting to the human world, but discover that there is an ecological disaster going on, and their only hope for survival is to leave Earth on a spaceship, and that the ONESHOT WAS A SEQUEL, ALL ALONG, (with the scientist being Rays descendant, and modelling their AIs body on fellow famous escapees descendant). It is proved that there was no rift created between them despite the long time they didn't see each other. After Emma successfully has reforged The Promise by herself, she makes her way to the Royal Capital with her friends and Mujika and Sonju in order to stop Norman to follow through with his extermination plan. Soon, they must make haste to plan their escape! TPN doesnt reference the Disney movie (much), it mostly draws on the original source material, which was a play (1904) and later adapted into novels (1911 and others) by J.M.Barrie. When she discovered Conny's corpse and the truth behind Grace Field and Isabella, Emma underwent an emotional change and decided to never cry again and stay steadfast with her beliefs and decisions. Did you know that in one of the later works we learn that Tiger Lily has another name? They prepared Poppys Wish, and after a positive reception, The Promised Neverland was approved for serialization as well. He based his play on his newfoundland dog, but later some adaptations got confused and used his ST BERNARD dog as model for the dog NANA. I have made my outlandish claims, but if you want undeniable proof, look at my reblogs to this post. Everyone rejoices upon finding "Emma" after two years, but "Emma" backs off, as she does not know anyone. The three went back the orphanage soon after.[2]. She is known for her incredible ability to learn, capable athleticism, and ample optimism. Everyone seems to treat this as just completely NORMAL. The Promised Neverland viewers get a major surprise with the return of Isabella, aka Mom, in Episode 4 of the second season. After all Norman is returned to Peter with Isabella, who is on Peters side!!! Wanting to return it to Conny, Emma proceeded to the gates of Grace Field to search for the girl under Norman's company. When Emma finds Conny's corpse, she breaks down in a traumatic state due to the loss of her dear sister. The little toaster wants to have a NORMAL HUMAN body, to be able to GO OUTSIDE into the HUMAN WORLD and make friends. Emma was born at Grace Field on August 22, 2034. Emma's ahoge is ranked 40th in the second. She thanks the Demon God for being able to give all of her friends and family a happy future where they don't have to live in fear. It is later shown how much Emma cares about Mujika when Norman suggests killing Mujika, "the girl with cursed blood"; she is completely distraught by the suggestion and refuses to let her close friend be killed, claiming that she would never be able to smile in a world that let her dear friend get killed. For more on the series, check out any of the related articles down below. The team and the plan began to fall apart, with Norman being sent off from Grace Field; Ray excluding himself in aiding the plan; Emma falling into depression whilst being immobilized to help; and Isabella's success in beating them. [27], However, soon after, Emma begins feeling uncomfortable by Norman's plan to commit genocide against the demons. Hhhmmm didnt Ray call himself a shepherds dog?! There is one more Lost boy left and we have ran out of demons. According to Kaiu Shirai, he made Emma as the female protagonist because the first antagonist of the story is. Months passed as the remaining four orphans resumed their daily routine in Grace Field and maintained the innocent demeanor they once had. The necklace is shaped like an eye, with the center being a globe-like feature, and the setting being golden. Don't be afraid to just jump in and start it! Sezon 1. By the time of 2049 after arriving in the Human World, Emma grows even taller and develops a bigger frame. If you do this will really make you feel uncomfortable. Episode 1 "121045" is 12th October, 2045 and so on. Stars Sumire Morohoshi Mariya Ise Shinei Ueki See production, box office & company info Watch on adultswim When she finds it, she also sees Ray, Norman, Don, Gilda, and the other children in front of her. So again thank u very much. SAME. Before committing suicide, Peter imaged how life would have been if he had been born in Grace Field and become friends with Emma and the others, though he mentions that it could never happen since they are so different. Yakusoku no Neverland ( Japons: , Hepburn: Yakusoku no Nebrando, Lit. Instead of finding Conny, Emma and Norman found Conny's corpse within a truck instead, as they stared in pure horror upon seeing their friend dead. The Promised Neverland was adapted into an anime television series produced by CloverWorks and broadcast on Fuji TV 's Noitamina programming block.
Joel Embiid Hall Of Fame Probability, I Had A Dream About Kobe Bryant, Articles T