and decided to put this story together. Well, here's my 7th fanfic. -Daisy is very friendly, said Mrs. Palmer, as Lincoln approached to meet her. (The roof starts creaking a drops on Lana killing her, Lisa comes in from the hole from her room), Lisa: Move now siblings, I have a potion to revive our male sibling, (Lisa uses the syrum on Lincoln but it does'nt work), Lisa: I've jumped to the conclusion that our male sibling is dead. This is another NSL fanfic that shows a different take from the first NSL fanfic that I've made which is still ongoing. I was trying to catch it! -Whoa! Mr. Rolan took the flier, and looked at it. Loud to Mr. Rolan while shaking his hand. -Goodnight! said the manager, as Lincoln walked out of the motel. -Mr Rolan, you got to come see what Lincoln can do, said Bruno. Lincoln can stay with us, said the kid from the primate act. -And you Lynn, said Lana, always hitting him, here see how you like it, and she shoved Lynn. Meanwhile his sisters, sans Lily were sitting in the living room, still feeling flabbergasted by Lincoln's outburst. As we enter the house the family is sitting in the dining room with Lincoln not happy with his surroundings. Request from Evancorp123456. Rita: He has to stay in bed, because he is sick. -Whoa! All of his sisters sans Leni, Luna, and Lily laughed. Lincoln: Well, If you want me to stay out of your room, then, should I tell you to stay out of my room? Lincoln Loud was viewed by many to be a strong, caring, and kind person. Lincoln: THATS IT! as his sisters and parents all stopped, and were stunned to hear Lincoln sound so angry. Lynn Sr.: (pats her back) Everything will be alright. The following morning the circus was all set, and Lincoln was in the big top having his final moments with Bongo and Daisy. Lincoln Loud (A loud house Wall-E. by Ethan Deemer 25.5K 361 17 In this Loud House Alternate universe a man made virus force's mankind to abandon earth.all except one 11 year old Lincoln Loud was accidentally abandoned by his paren. He's so afraid of me he can't even look at me. -Does Lincoln know what he's doing? asked Leni nervously. I fully accept.. Bongo then began his solo act with Skip and Lincoln, as he went onto the beach ball and began to balance on it, while Skip and Lincoln tossed him the spheres to juggle. (It then cuts to another flashback, where Lincoln is taking out the garbage), (Suddenly, a broomstick falls into his hands). -Oh it does? and he switched it so the sign would say no vacancy, Sorry about that, said the manager. -Thank you! said Leni. -Thanks, but I'm just a newbie here. There was a rat in your room! Lori: Easy Linc, you can't go downstairs with those crutches. Daisy is really cool, said Lincoln, I love working with her, Just then Daisy came by and picked up Lincoln. Lisa: I need to see if your eyes are infected. :What can I do for you?. Well, here's my 7th fanfic. (to Lincoln) You've really done it this time, twerp! Lincoln: (breathes in) Alright, I'll go in there, but I have to be very careful if Lori shows up. Lori: I've done literally everything for him, and he still hasn't even forgiven me! Bongo and Daisy are kinda like my siblings, said Skip, the three of us are always hanging out, and they're my best friends,, -Yes, it's non-traditional, said Mr. Palmer, but living in the circus is a great way of life., -Unlike other kids, I'm surrounded by animals, and eccentric people everyday, and get applauded by cheering crowds, said Skip, it really is the coolest life in the world., -Wow! The Loud House Fanfic #19-Lincoln's Game Add to Favourites By jgodzilla1212 Published: Dec 17, 2020 24 Favourites 9 Comments 11K Views (It starts with Lincoln in The Loud House as he is getting ready for school as if he isn't ready to go to school while he puts on his clothes) Lincoln: Undies? He's a natural that one, said Tobias. He was already a few towns over, and didn't know where he was. (sniffs) I've done so many horrible things to you! -Another great show, said Mr. Rolan, as all of them were in the dining tent. The Loud Family were all happy to hear Lincoln was safe, and that they would be seeing him soon. Lincoln: L-Lori! Lori and Leni fighting over a dress, Luna and Luan are fighting over of how they got the dress, Lana and Lola are fighting because . Lincoln Loud & Justice League Lincoln Loud Son Goku (Dragon Ball) Broly (Dragon Ball) Bruce Wayne Clark Kent Diana Prince Multiple Crossovers Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Harem Living with 10 sisters, Lincoln was used to crazy things happening to him. Lynn Sr:Lynn Jr stop with the roughhousing. The Loud sister's have been a massive pain towards the whole town of Royal Woods. -They're on their way to Royal Woods now, and they wont be here until late tonight. Lonard Loud is a young inventor of the family. Pero cuando alista todo para su partida, se topa con nio de cabello blanco que le resulta extraamente familiar. Lincoln Loud Needs a Hug. The speakers were loud and Lincoln felt an unholy crankiness come over him as the sound was threatening to knock him off his feet. Lola. -Hello Lincoln, I'm Winston Palmer, and this is my wife Lara, and our son Skip, said Mr. Palmer. Mature. So you can stop by, and pick him up first thing in the morning, said the first cop. We may be a family, but at the same time we are also a business., -Yes Lincoln, it's not always smiles for us, said Mr. Palmer. Pfft, I can do that, said Lynn, as her sisters rolled there eyes. Las condiciones en su ciudad se vuelven intolerables, y debido a ello se ve forzada a emigrar. All you care about is your stupid things! Afterwards he angrily went into his room, and again spoke to the audience. As the show proceeded the various acts of the circus all performed with thunderous applause from the crowd. Note: I don't own anything. -Goodbye Lily! said Lincoln as he picked her up, to hug her. Are you trying to do a "Lincoln Loud" cartoon episode in style of an old cartoon from the 50's? I ran away from home, said Lincoln, as they all gasped in shock. Lincoln looked towards the audience, Well here's the start of my new life. Lincoln's sisters go to school. When circumstances allow for some of the family to visit Loch Loud once more, Lincoln reveals some unsettling, previously unmentioned ties to the Loud's ancestral home that could end up changing everything. But this- this was something else. The crowd all cheered, as the primate act came to a close, and Lincoln stood there very proud to be a successful circus performer. Lola, Luna, Leni & Lori: Lincoln is Dead? After which Mr. and Mrs. Palmer began the next trick, with them setting up hoops, and the monkeys all leaping through the hoops; followed by the monkeys trowing spheres through the hoops with the Palmers and Lincoln catching them, and then throwing them to Daisy, who caught them all in a bucket. -Well guys that's my cue, said Lincoln to Bongo and Daisy, as he walked out of the big top to find his family standing right outside waiting for him. -WHERE IS HE? said all of the sisters, as they all came up to the door. Back in Royal Woods, later that evening the police showed up at the Loud House. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. as they got up to go have their dinner. It is not that serious. Leni, Lucy and Lisa are the only ones not fighting while watching and Leni deciding to speak up. What if EVERYONE tries? -We spoke with someone at the local bus station, and they had sold Lincoln a ticket out of Royal Woods, just before you placed the report. When a space rock crash lands in the loud family's backyard, Lisa loud began to run some tests on it. I am, so, so sorry! Why can't my family be more like yours? said Lincoln. The Louds were watching the festivities of the circus. -Yes, yes, yes, answered Lincoln. Takes place after no such luck. Lynn Sr.: You're not allowed to leave the house, and you're not allowed to use your own credit card to pay for things you like. Lincoln gets tired off all of his sisters treating him like hes invisible. Doctor: (walks inside the room) Okay girls, time to give him some space. Oh! Looks like you have a tummyache Lincoln. short clown, and the female clown had to come help him with the tentacles being out of control. Lincoln then spent the rest of the day exploring around the town, trying to familiarize himself with his surroundings. Meanwhile, out in town there were fliers being placed about the circus, and Clyde came across one of them. He shot through 3 flaming hoops before landing into a pool. While he was asleep, Lori snuck in and put a few more blankets on Lincoln, making him warmer), (Lincoln was using crutches to get to the bathroom, but suddenly tripped on one of Lynn's soccer balls. Fanfic Recs / The Loud House . -I've never seen someone so young, become accustomed so fast in all my years as a performer, said Ezra. I saw your show tonight and it was SUPER AMAZING. -Oh man this is it Lincoln, said Lincoln to himself. -Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Palmer this is very kind of you, said Lincoln. Rita: I will call your teacher and tell her that you aren't feeling so good. Lucy: Wow, this feels more dramatic than having no heart. -I forgive you guys, said Lincoln, as they all embraced him while Lori was still holding him. But, Lynn and Lucy's door was open when Lincoln was thrown. -I've never seen anyone adapt so well to a circus act in all my life, said Mr. Rolan. Lincoln: (cowered in fear) Please don't hurt me again! Lincoln: Sir or Madam, it may come to a complete surprise to you that this, what you are doing, is a children's cartoon show, and in children's cartoon shows, they have scenery, What's the big deal with you antagonizing me instead of the sisters? Protocol Practice. A prequel, and/or side story, and/or potential AU to Stupor Heroics. The finale with the entire cast of the circus came to a musical end, and the big top exploded with thunderous cheers and applause from the entire crowd. and to also find out who hired the crook to shoot him in order to prove to him of this. I guess it was because as I got older, the family got so loud and crowded that I had to become the boss of everyone. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. Tell me! Meanwhile Lincoln was at a diner having dinner, and he continued to ignore calls from his family. It's going to be great having another kid in this show, Skip. It's been very tough to put up with, Leni. CartoonsLoud House Follow/FavLincoln's Injury By:AndKris An avarage school day, but Lincoln managed to destroy Lynn's baseball bat. -I'm really gonna miss hearing you say that Lily, said Lincoln sadly, as he walked out of her room. Lincoln was behind the curtain, as he and the Palmers were about to go on to do their primate act. Leni ran over to Lori and she also hugged him very tightly, I totes missed you the most Lincoln, said Leni as she also teared up. (sighs) But don't worry girl, I've got a plan. -He's still in one piece Leni, said Lucy. Lincoln followed the Palmers into their tent, where he also got to meet the monkeys and gorilla that they use in their act. I mean, just look at what happened tonight, and look at us now, bickering over whose fault it is. Rated for multiple reasons. CartoonsLoud House Follow/FavOne-shot collection By:nightmareking A series of one-shots centered around the Loud kids. Lincoln ran to the woods after being blamed for something, where he found a man on the verge of death, let's just say Lincoln saw things differently after his encounter En la regin de johto, Lincoln Loud por culpa del orgullo de su hermana Lynn, fue rechazado por los Loud. Lincoln Loud Needs a Hug Lincoln, after being left out tries to see who is ansestors are to see who he's supposed to be. The crowd were all impressed by Bongo's trick, and they received a big applause. -I missed you guys too, replied Lincoln. -Well girls, your dinner is in the dining room if you want it, said Rita, as both their parents walked out of the room. Lincoln: How can anything that smells like grape shoe polish help my body get well. Bruno lifted the bench with ease, and the crowd applauded. The rest of the circus performers all took notice, and were impressed by how Lincoln seemed to adapt well to the primate act. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth living with ten sisters for here. -What do you mean Lincoln? asked Mr. Rolan. Emmw horse, zebra giraffe, elephant, lion, tigre, dog cat, mouse dolpin, whale and seal. Lisa: Let me listen to your heart Lincoln. Is Lincoln okay?! -Oh man this guy is AWESOME, said Lana. Wow! Well anyway, I've had a long day, and would like to hit the sack.. AND YOU BROKE IT! One of the issues I always had with The Loud House was that I always found Lori to be a very bossy and disrespectful character most of the time, hence why she's easily my least favorite sister. Leni: I downloaded this game where you have to guess the movie by the icon, but I can't guess it! Lincoln began to pack everything he would want to bring with him, and also went into his secret storage spot where he had money hidden away, I always knew this would come in handy, said Lincoln as he grabbed the money, and shoved it into one of his bags. Slag off! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Rita: I don't know at all. of Lincoln trying to keep his ten adult sisters happy. The only sister I haven't asked yet is Leni, but that's because she shares the same room as Lori, and if she sees me in there, I'll be turned into a human pretzel! Lori: Oh come on Leni! -The kid's impressive, said Bruno. -Hey I've seen him before, he was at the show tonight, said the ticket guy. HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO GO INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING?! Back at home, Lori was waiting anxiously on the couch. -Would you look at that, said Mr. Palmer, she doesn't usually take to strangers so quickly.. His family were touched by his tearful farewell, and then called to him. Lincoln resorts to drastic measures to save his relationship with his older sister Lori. Lincoln got tossed, and he went through the hoop successfully, and the crowd was amazed and applauded. Halloween es una fecha para sustos, dulce o truco y dulces muchos dulces, pero Lincoln no esperaba ninguno de los que le dieron este ao.Ttulo corregido, esto se trata de halloween y las otras festividades. In the next scene, paramedics are carrying Lincoln on a stretcher with a blanket over him. Family is the most important you will ever have.. Lori: And here's one more for good measure! The family pulled up in front of The Loud House, and Lincoln was happy to see his home again. I have to get you back before Lori finds me in here! Hey he's really good, as his big cat act continued. -Goodnight! said Lincoln as he went to bed. Lisa: Luna, Carribean is a set of islands. Lincoln: *sniffle* I feel sick and weary like I am carrying 20 yaks. Lisa: I will be right back. Lincoln's line "are you pondering what I'm pondering" is of course reference to The Brain from Animaniacs, and it's spinoff Pinky and the Brain. Lori: How many times do I have to tell you?! Lori just sighs, and walks away. Rita: Lincoln is not feeling so good. Lincoln took the slide down, and as he walked off, he took one last look at the house, and seemed to really be thinking about what he's doing, but he finally turned around, and walked off. Lincoln is drawn to the digital world and finds a new friend. (Rita and Lynn Sr. walked away, while Lori walked upstairs towards her room). Believe it or not, but I feel teary eyed every time I re-read the part where Lincoln has his goodbye scene with the circus. -Clyde, Clyde are you there? Just then Clyde answered. (The sisters all walk past Lori, giving her a cold stare), (They all close the door behind her, as Lori looks incredibly guilty for what she did), (It shows Lincoln in a hospital bed, with bandages on his arms and legs. Lincoln was right! The Louds were frozen. Meanwhile the Rolan Circus were on the railroad tracks heading into Royal Woods. The Loud parents and Sisters gain powers from one of Lisa's experiments blowing up, Lincoln was away on a trip with Clyde, so while his family became heroes like many ot. He wondered how long he would stay here, and where exactly he would find his new life. Lincoln: (opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue) Ahh. He couldn't even hear the words she was speaking even though he was this close, it was like his mind just blacked her voice out. Lori: Oh, you're back! Lori: Rule number one, keep a closer eye on your stupid spider! She realized that she's been like that to him all her life, and never cared about him the most). As he walked up to the line he waited until he reached the ticket booth. It's the only way out, and I can't stand to be in this insane asylum any longer.. When Lincoln comes back home, I'm going to do everything I can to help Lincoln get better, then maybe he will forgive me. I said Lincoln could come in here! Rita: No Lincoln. Lincoln looks to the audience, just once can't we have a normal evening, he said as Lynn threw a tennis ball at him. He was unconscious due to all the blood from his broken body). Bongo and Daisy also came out to give Lincoln a farewell hug. The idea from this episode came after I saw the episode Get the Message, where I thought the way Lori treated Lincoln was very disrespectful. Mr. Palmer brought out the big hoop, and Daisy lifted up Lincoln, as she prepared to aim him at the hoop. -Goodnight Lincoln! said the Palmers in unison. The rest of the circus folk were all delighted to hear this, and looked towards Lincoln, hoping he will accept the offer to become part of their show. There weren't too many people who shared Lynn's vast enthusiasm for sports, except for, maybe, her father, Lynn Loud Sr.
Why Does Mountain Dew Have So Much Sugar, Eurovision 2020 Voting Simulation, Bishop Phil Willis Organist, Pop Culture Allusion Examples, Articles T