I don't even know what this is for and I demand a refund and this account cancelled immediately. BEWARE. I want this refund returned and this account closed immediately. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. It's as though I was literally blocked from a internal source Internal as in your website not the internet in whole or my devices and connections. In my case it was family fraud so they only banned me for 7 days starting yesterday as a . Pathetic and definitely far from the better business bureau. I literally haven't been able to log in and use this service. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Care team via email at customercare@spokeo.com, or via phone at (888) 906-0850. I did not request this. Because I found out, 2 other unauthorized payments were made to Spokeo from my Paypal account: the automatic charge switched ON somehow? I did a dispute with my bank as well and had my credit card # changed. They led me to believe that they had information for me but, when I paid them, it turned out that they didn't have any information. Due to this, we cannot guarantee data accuracy and our data should only be used as a reference. just took 19.95 out from my bank! Dear Valued Customer:I received your complaint to the Trustpilot.com page for Spokeo, on November 15, 2021 regarding our service and charges made on your account, and I am happy to assist in resolving this matter.Please note, that since all Spokeo subscriptions automatically renew to prevent service interruption, trials that were left unchanged, were charged on the service's renewal date until disabled.Unfortunately I was unable to locate a Spokeo account with the information provided in your complaint to assist you with your concern. I apologize if this was unclear.Unfortunately I was unable to locate a Spokeo account with the information provided in your complaint to assist you with your concern. I have been paying 19.90$ for months and months, and yet I had cancelled the research, just about straight away after using the service for one dollar US. I am hoping I will be credited back all or most of the last year of quarterly billings of $14.95. They are crediting me back the $14.95 within 3 days and since I don't recall signing up for it they will send me a REFUND DISPUTE via email and I am to respond immediately. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care team through our contact page, http://www.spokeo.com/contact where we are available by phone, email, and chat 7 days a week from 5AM to 8PM PST. In order to locate an account, please provide the following information in an email message to customercare@spokeo.com with the subject title of Trustpilot.com Review Site Complaint:- your full name, or the name(s) of any secondary authorized user(s) on the credit or debit card(s) charged- last 4 digits of the credit or debit card(s) billed, or any expired or secondary card(s)- card type(s) (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) I literally have not been able to complete one search. If a company can't make it on their own product or service, shame on them to have to rely on deceitful practices. I also have this on my card starting in June 2013 for 2 separate charges every month of $14.95 and $19.95. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any future questions or concerns regarding this matter.Thanks-Spokeo Customer Care, I (Kevin Brown) paid 0.83, for a one off search, 7 days later I have been debited 20 ish for a subscription which I had no knowledge of. Really???? Paid the .95 cents to see who was texting me trying to stir up something in my home, paid for the results and it told me that it was a land line. Copyright 2022 Resilient Cities Network. When my monthly credit card bill came in I was surprised to see multiple automated charges on my account that I never agreed to or inquired a report about." I'm very thankful that my credit card company caught it. How many thefts does it take for this place to get shut down? In my experience, Spokeo is an irresponsible, potentially dangerous clown show. tried to diss-enroll no luck just more charges. Look up Rommel Ong's phone number, home address, email , On Monday, November 4, Rappler editor-at-large Marites Vitug sits down with retired rear admiral Rommel Jude Ong to discuss the "rebirth" of the Philippine Navy and its , Rommel Ong Work Experience and Education. Makes unauthorized subscription charges Makes unauthorized subscription charges without you knowledge or consent. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The problem is this: I never used Spokeo for tenant screening and never would (that is what credit reports and criminal background checks are for). Like all the others filing complaints about Spokeo (check the internet!) Your ad says all of these shocking records will be pulled up and all I need to do is give you $.95. The agent immediately stated that she had refunded my payment as demanded. They offer free searches or .99 cent then bill you for 20 dollars a month until you catch it on your bank statement. Our database covers social networks, public records, marketing lists, and other sources to reveal demographic details, public profiles, and more. I will not stop to complain everywhere possible and keep on, keep on, keep on raising the issue with Paypal about Spokeo, not until I got the 3 unauthorized payments back and NEVER EVER be charged again by Spokeo. When I asked for a refund they refused. You're freaking [censored] and not even a mediocre internet business! I looked for this web, I wrote the number and they said that they have all the information about, so I paid 0,95$. Save. Spokeo does not guarantee data accuracy, and the data should only be used as a reference. In my situation, I just called my bank and they said I have to wait for the final amount to go through because right now the charge was still pending and after the final amount has submitted then I can file a claim, but this is not what I wanna do! You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care team through our contact page, http://www.spokeo.com/contact where we are available by phone, email, and chat 7 days a week from 5AM to 8PM PST. Aug 2, 2022, 7:14 PM. Their site offered various "introductory" programs so I selected "One Month of Service for $4.95". You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care team through our contact page, http://www.spokeo.com/contact where we are available by phone, email, and chat 7 days a week from 5AM to 8PM PST. Contact the card-issuer to close the account and dispute fraudulent charges. i demand my money back. I been charge 3 times and I don't have idea what is this for, so i need my money back!! For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. I never signed up for or knew about a subscription, and never would have wanted one. Update:Dear Juan:Thank you for your reply and providing more information via the TrustPilot.com messaging system. Perfect! Dear Eugene,We are very sorry to hear this.Please note, that since all Spokeo subscriptions automatically renew to prevent service interruption, trials that were left nchanged, were charged on the service's renewal date until disabled.We want to make sure you're helped. Spokeo People Search allows you to search for anyone by performing a name, reverse email, reverse phone, or reverse address search. I am hoping this goes as smooth as it is supposed to! At first they couldn't even find my account and told me I had no account with them with the bank info they were taking money with each month. It is billed quarterly automatically unless you cancel. Wesley Baumbarger jr. showed up on my bank never heard of this people. They will see detailed information regarding the activity or inactivity on the account in question. How do I contact them to ask for refund? The only option was to delete my name and all (bogus) information from their website. I have written to their customer support to stop this recurrent subscription and reimburse me the amount. Want to get this service cancelled so i wont keep getting charged but don't know how. It's ridiculous. Thank you for displaying those warm and helpful, safe, educational and easy tips about that topic to Jane. Due to this, we cannot guarantee data accuracy and our data should only be used as a reference. The fraud continues -- I've never used Spokeo, never gave them a credit card number, yet 2 charges on my Amex this month. Help other potential victims by sharing any available information about SPK SPOKEO SEARCH 8006994264. September 14, 2016 Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency and does not offer consumer reports. Info given is pretty useless and not detailed. Spokeo said that they had found information and would reveal it to me for a small fee. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any future questions or concerns regarding this matter.Thanks-Spokeo Customer Care. Another Way to Cancel PAYPAL INST XFER. Spokeo - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam Resolved Replied Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges Resolved Replied Spokeo - refund, cancel membership today 30 days later by credit card Resolved Replied Spokeo - spokeo Resolved Replied Spokeo - Subscription Cancelled Resolved Replied Spokeo - Transaction The Metropolitan Region of Santiago comprises six sectors, including the capital city of Chile. Report Transaction Post Reply Mark as Useful Post Reply When it comes to my kids there is no stopping. I rarely use this checking account so did not notice the extra charges. We used Spokeo to look up one phone number. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. ERICA WAS VERY HELPFUL! If you dont want to be charged for a membership, read the fine print, its right above to continue button EVERY time. The listings on Spokeo.com contain only Public Information. Very unhappy. they need to be redeposited into by banking account, ASAP. We assume that Jadil Colon and Yvonne Fredericksen were among four dwellers or residents at , Philam Group Executives receive the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 Award. PayPal would not reverse the charges because they said it was authorized - I would not have knowingly signed up for a subscription, so how is that authorized? They said that they gave me a premium account and that was why there was a price difference. Did not realize that getting on a site one day for $.95 would charge me for a $25 subscription that I did not even use after that first initial time. I rest my case! Thank you. Personal information, on the other hand, such as information that users provide to Spokeo about themselves or information about their use of Spokeo, is not included in the Public Information that is made available through the Spokeo.com people search. 2 reviews. Thank you, I have been charge for this service on my visa card for months, I don't recall getting it i have ask some time ago to stop this.All the help u can give me on stopping this and any refund. Apparently it's if you've ever tried to look up a phone number online. Every single time I try it said there was a connection time-out and to reload my request. I emailed them but they ignored. Spokeo's normal monthly charge is $19.95. Spokeo does not guarantee data accuracy, and the data should only be used as a reference. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Right now every little penny counts when you have kids to feed. i used their services ONCE and got no results, except for the information the caller ID already gave me. The service is good, there's a plan for every particular use. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Care team via email at customercare@spokeo.com, or via phone at (888) 906-0850. Not only do you miss represent your business and intentions but you advertise for change pocket change until the 10th page where it says how much you really are charging. This is a fraud, because maybe 0,95$ look no money, but in fact, How many searches are everyday? Additionally, please keep this message for your records as confirmation of the cancellation and refund.I apologize for any inconvenience, or hardship this matter may have caused. We are glad to hear that Spokeo worked out for you and that our Customer Care was able to assist you swiftly. I think this company and its customer service is horrible. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any future questions or concerns regarding this matter.Thanks-Spokeo Customer Care, The service was unable to track any of the numbers that I was trying to locate who they were issued to. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any future questions or concerns regarding this matter. I imagine if someone was a convicted felon or had other issues that were potentially a problem it, would be convenient to be able to find all that information in one place. I was impressed on how easy it was. | Facebook Unauthorized credit card charges aren't the only indication that a scammer has your personal information. Since all Spokeo subscriptions automatically renew to prevent service interruption, trials that were left unchanged, were charged on the service's renewal date. You can call this number 1-877-913-3088 Good luck! For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. subscription service for 6 month packages. We dicovered 2 people named Rommel Ong living in 2 states. View Rommel Ong's business profile as Professor of Praxis at Ateneo School of Government. A copy will be sent to my Attorney General. 2 charges on my discover card, I did not approve. Spokeo does not originate or create data, so our data reflects that of the original sources. Same thing happened to me calling company no luck, I paid .95 for one time thing and they have been charging my credit card 19.95 for the last 4 months! Similar to many other complaints, I also paid $.99 for a one time search on one phone number using PayPal. I used it one time and upon reviewing my debit charges noticed a $19.99 reoccurring charge! August 15,2016 I did a 99 cent background check and if I hadn't checked my credit card statement, I would not have seen the 39.99 subscription fee. Careful. Their survey question needed a clear warning at the top of the page. I better see my money back in my bank as fast as you took it!! New information is added to our system every day and I suggest you check back for new updates.Please allow me to explain the charges associated with the services selected to your account. Will ever Spokeo leave me alone or not? Spokeo flagged my account as being in violation of their TOS, then banned me for life, all because I answered a survey question in 3 seconds without understanding it was a lifetime binding contract. Cancelled the account which I was unaware of. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any future questions or concerns regarding this matter.Thanks-Spokeo Customer Caren. Spokeo will refund the money and send you a confirmation number immediately. Regards Btw I don't believe the complaints on Spokeo, as it seems on this site, are 'resolved'. I am truly sorry to hear this. The cancellation reference number is [protected]. Be careful people.K. posted 11/23/2013 Helpful (3) Not So Much (14) I just found a charge for $23.90 on my credit card statement. i found out it is a you search for people. New information is added to our system every day and I suggest you check back for new updates.Please allow me to explain the charges associated with services selected to your account.
Jefferson County Oregon Mugshots 2021, Articles S