Strengthening clinical skills. Nursing Theories (44) I mean, I still have asthma and diabetes, but both of those are under control. At last check it was 140/80 or 90. This includes your DCE Score, Student Performance Index, Proficiency Level, and assignment details. Pro Tip: Performing deep palpation determines the shape, consistency, tenderness, and pulsations of abdominal masses. For example, filtering by Statements will show you the statement from the patient that triggered your empathetic or educational response. College Physics Raymond A. Serway, Chris Vuille. Clicking on each opportunity will show a description of that opportunity, the lines in the transcript in which you encountered that opportunity, and a model educational or empathetic statement. This button will not appear after the due date of an assignment, or if your instructor has set the assignment so that only the first attempt is marked as turned in. This section is where you can see your score for the Information Processing activity. meat and vegetable, snacks are French fries or pretzels. She does I just always want to be learning new things and getting better at my job. Hello, my name is . This button will Reopen your attempt. though that hasn't happened really. She complains of intermittent dizziness. This shows the Overall, Exam, and Post-Exam Timers. Why did you decide to start taking birth control? Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. The assessment should also include the comparison of bilateral sides. solved essays (19) Ms. Jones is a pleasant 28-year-old African American woman wh Question She said everything looked good, except that I had PCOS, which the nurse here had said was possible. concern regarding these episodes. Under the grading explanation, you will see a list of Relevant Diagnoses and how many points you earned for that diagnosis. Are you taking any form of birth control? 3. Experience Overview Page. She does not have any acute cincerns She was diagnosed with PCOS and oral contraceptives were prescribed She had type 2 diabetes and asthma She reports positive lifestyle modifications. The opportunities listed below are those identified by nursing experts to be of particular importance to this patient. Being around cats is the worst, but dust and running up stairs can make my breathing bad, too. To post social content, you must have a display name. shadow health with Tina Jones. . Reports no dizziness, light-headedness, tingling, loss of coordination or sensation, seizures, or sense of disequilibrium. Ive realized that I got kind of overwhelmed with everything back when I was having those sleep problems. Pro Tip: Healthy kidneys are not usually palpable. Ive maybe used it twice since I came in with those asthma problems. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the pain? The following details are facts of the patients case. Popular books. discomfort of 3/10 which she attributes to associated anxiety Ill be helping a more experienced accountant with her clients, and then eventually Ill get more responsibility, and build my own client list. Pro Tip: Palpating the maxillary sinuses checks for sinusitis. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references. when do you fall asleep Have you tried anything else to treat the scrape? Pro Tip: Nail appearance suggests the status of respiratory and vascular function and the presence of nutrient deficiencies or diseases. Hover over thePatient Dataitems below to reveal important information, includingPro TipsandExample Questions. ), No, I dont think so. Nursing Theories (45) : an American History (Eric Foner), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Cardiovascular Completed Shadow Health sub, Cardiovascular Completed Shadow Health empathy, Major Electrolytes Instructor COPY - major electrolytes, Ted Talk Response - Marriage and Parenting, Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics, 8 Browns 14 - Outline of brown's morphemes worksheet, Loss death and grief - Pottery and Perry Test Bank, Ethics and Values - Pottery and Perry Test Bank, Urinary elimination - Pottery and Perry Test Bank, Sensory alterations - Pottery and Perry Test Bank, Organizational Systems and Quality Leadership (NURS 4210), Primary Concepts Of Adult Nursing II (NUR 4110), Statistical Methods and Motivations (STA 296), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), BIO 115 Final Review - Organizers for Bio 115, everything you need to know, Student-HTN-Atherosclerosis Unfolding Reasoning, ATI System Disorder Template Heart Failure, ECO 201 - Chapter 2 Thinking like an economist part 2, Iris Module 2- Accomodations for Students w Disabilities, Kami Export - Jacob Wilson - Copy of Independent and Dependent Variables Scenarios - Google Docs, Historia de la literatura (linea del tiempo), Module 5 Family as Client Public Health Clinic-1, Blue book mark k - Lecture notes Mark Klimek, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. During the patient interview, there are a number of opportunities to provide patient education and empathy. I try to avoid things that give me breathing problems, but when my asthma starts to act up, I just use my inhaler. It hurts a lot, and the pain pills haven't. Im usually asleep by 11:30, and I wake up at 8, so. Question Ugh, horrible, honestly. Conduct physical evaluations to check vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate, and look for abnormalities in skin, nose, throat, lungs and abdomen. . She denies use of tobacco, alcohol, a Our, You will save time. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation - OnlineNursingPapers | OnlineNursingPapers Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation Tests of cerebellar function normal. Thank you for your feedback, it will help us serve you better. Social History: Ms. Jones has a job at a copy and shipping store Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. You must follow up within two interactions in order to receive the points. SOAP Note Template (14) So I'll actually turn of the light and close my eyes around 1 or so, and then I won't fall In this guide, we will outline the steps involved in completing a SHCAP, as well as provide 50 Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment examples that you can use to practice and improve your skills. learn more about what you are experiencing, and I will try to help, Model Statement: "Im sorry to hear about your trouble sleeping and stress. This button will not appear if your instructor has chosen to not show the Lab Pass for the assignment. The episodes generally Have you been taking medication for your diabetes? Please I need help with shadow health assessment week 9 with Tina . How does interviewing a heathy patient differ from interviewing a patient with a known health condition? Tested negative for HIV/AIDS and STIs four months ago. Diagnosed with asthma at 2 1/2 years DIagnosed with diabetes at age 24 years Last asthma exacerbation 3 months ago Diagnosed with PCOS four months ago and take Yaz Has a history of hypertension Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. The Post-Exam time is time spent answering questions after the exam room. Case 1: Back Pain A 42-year-old male reports pain in his lower back for the past month. Im going to be an Accounting Clerk at Smith, Stevens, Stewart, Silver & Company. Nursing Research Papers (2) Become a tester for Shadow Health! Pro Tip: Nail appearance suggests the status of respiratory and vascular function and the presence of nutrient deficiencies or diseases. 1. challenging time for you. Plus, he had high blood pressure, andIm pretty sure he had diabetes. I used to have a reaction when I was in a dusty house for a long time. Shadow health assessments lead to: If you have a pending shadow health comprehensive health assessment assignment, you should consider using a writing service. I used to have a lot of trouble with asthma attacks back then. (Clarified to Does your younger sister have health problems?. -constant pain. Pro Tip: Asthma exacerbation can result in increased wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. She generally dr I am, sorry it is not getting better, but we will take a, pain is returning. No peripheral edema. The grey items are available within the assignment, but you did not unlock them on this attempt. I have a little, and its kind of clear, sometimes white-ish. . She reports a few moles but no other hair or nail changes. Some of these items may not appear depending on the assignment and the options set by your instructor. This button will not appear after the due date of the assignment, or if your instructor has chosen to not allow reopening for the assignment. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. The following actions reveal the objective data of the patients case. specific changes in her diet recently, but notes that she has not b Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. The first column will show the scored items that our Subject Matter Experts identified as being essential components of a strong and thorough interview. age 16 for asthma, last chest XR was age 16. Let me Never intubated. Never pregnant. Asking Tina when she last used her inhaler will indicate when her symptoms most recently required medical treatment. She is well-nourished, well-developed, and dressed appropriately with good hygiene. (Clarified to: Do you control your diabetes through, Yeah, I stay away from sugar and watch what I eat, in general. Pro Tip: Palpating the thyroid gland for size, shape, and consistency, and noting any nodules or tenderness, helps to identify signs of a thyroid disorder. in the morning on her commute to class. click here for Skip to document Ask an Expert Sign inRegister Sign inRegister Home Ask an ExpertNew My Library Discovery Institutions Grand Canyon University University of Massachusetts Lowell Biology Mary Ann Clark, Jung Choi, Matthew Douglas. Pro Tip: Performing deep palpation determines the shape, consistency, tenderness, and pulsations of abdominal masses. Any pending input will be lost. Your role in this simulation is that of a healthcare provider who will take Ms. Jones' health history, a key component of her admission process. I think I have a little less body hair than I used to. all the way asleep for another hour and a half, two hours, usually. My doctor told me when I was pretty little I think I was about two and a half? Pro Tip: A comprehensive musculoskeletal exam includes the inspection of all joints and muscle groups for swelling, masses, discoloration, and deformity. 10:22 PM EDT. These prompts encourage you to consider the development of their clinical reasoning skills, as well as identify key lessons learned from the assignment. No, I'm still just taking the Flovent inhaler twice a day, and then I have my albuterol to use if I need it, EKG with looking pretty nasty. Ms. Jones is alert and oriented, seated upright on the examination table, and is in no apparent distress. Is the Education and Empathy section scored in every patient case assignment? No School. Comprehensive assessment documentation. She takes some blood pressure pills, and I think she has high cholesterol, but Grannys doing great for 82. : an American History, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. Tina Jones is alert and oriented x3 and she is a credible source of her Im sleeping a lot better now, which is a relief. 7. For the past four months (after initiating Yaz) cycles regular (every 4 weeks) with moderate bleeding lasting 5 days. I think she had high blood pressure and cholesterol, too. You are scored on the accuracy of their reported findings from the physical assessments. The opportunities listed below are those identified by nursing experts to be of particular importance to this. NURSING 362. My, boss was understanding, but I need to be able to, As I mentioned earlier, the diabetes can affect, scheduled with your endocrinologist soon to get. Exam (elaborations) - Focused exam: hypertension and type 2 diabetes - week 10 results | turned in advanced. rate over the last month. Thorough examinations will yield better patient data. At the top of this page, you will see a percentage score of how you did on Objective Data Collection. (Clarified to Does your brother have medical problems?. She states that she feels healthy, is taking better care of herself than in the past, and is looking forward to beginning the new job. I think were pretty special, the way we all get along. Florida State University. You will receive a fraction of this point for each dimension of the assessment that was correctly reported. presented to the clinic with complaints of 3-4 episodes of rapid he Im taking good care of my health these days. No EKG chanes. sputum, hemoptysis, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, Asking Tina why she started taking birth control will allow Tina to express any concerns or problems in her own words. Attempting to palpate the kidney helps determine enlargement or tenderness. Shadow Health cardiovascular completed shadow health cardiovascular results turned in advanced physical assessment may 2021, nur 634 return to assignment your Skip to document Ask an Expert Sign inRegister Sign inRegister Home Ask an ExpertNew My Library Discovery Institutions University of Houston-Clear Lake Harvard University Miami Dade College Asking Tina if she still has her inhaler will indicate her treatment plan and the degree to which she is following it. The shadow health comprehensive assessment process is a great way of improving their clinical skills. Pro Tip: Discerning whats making Tinas asthma worse can point to possible triggers like environmental factors, bodily positions, allergies, or movement that may have a bearing on Tinas breathing. Usually when I'm stressed I just get kind of scattered and distracted, so if I stay organized, I'm fine. and asthma. 10:22 PM EDT. I havent had a full asthma attack in years, though. Breakfast is usually a muf It works pretty well. Pro Tip: Tinas response to a question about managing her allergies will reveal the severity of her symptoms, her health literacy, and the way shes complied with previous treatment plans. Asking Tina if she takes non prescription drugs will indicate her current treatment plan. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. Normal graphesthesia, stereognosis and rapid alternating movements bilaterallly Tests of cerebellar function normal DRTs and equal bilaterally in upper and lower extremities Reduced sensation to monofilament in bilateral plantar surfaces. General: Ms. Jones is a pleasant, obese 28-year-old African lately. Ms. Jones states that the gynecologist diagnosed her with polycystic ovarian syndrome and prescribed oral contraceptives at that visit, which she is tolerating well. For instance, if there are three dimensions of a particular assessment, each dimension is worth 1/3 of a point. Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Cookie Settings.
Cuyahoga County Jail Mugshots, Harrison Barnes Daughter, How To Login To Likee Without Phone Number, Jason Wade Parents, Michael Jupiter Obituary, Articles S