I am not totally agree with everything written tho. Invest Prio - Before SoC/KvK4 ONLY! Cavalry is the strongest unit in the open field because of its additional march speed bonus. Every Commander in Rise of Kingdoms has their own set of skills both passive and active. Still a great commander to run and useful. He used to be crazy for defense, now you shouldn't use him for that anymore and besides some niche use-cases, I really can't recommend investing into him anymore. Joan comes under the list of best commanders in ROK mainly because of her productive events, gatherings, versatility, and PVP. You can also pair him up with different commanders that use leadership but also with a commander that nukes like Minamoto. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Full Rise of Kingdoms Commander List & Detailed Guide Full list of all Rise of Kingdoms commanders and the best tips for maxing out their potentials! Also, her talent tree is terrible so I would not recommend using her. As part of all these series of talents and skills, we need to increase the experience of our commander to gain each of these improvements. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. And finally, if you are looking for a solid epic barbarian commander who excels at speed, Belisarius is a good choice. Rise of Kingdoms is indeed a pay-to-win game, but it certainly doesn't mean there is no hope for free-to-play (F2P) players. Joan Prime deals a powerful fan-shaped area-of-effect (AoE) damage to targets through her active skill, which is rare for a cavalry commander ( Xiang Yu is currently the only other cavalry commander that has a similar AoE skill damage, while William 's AoE skill damage is a rectangular shape). A part with marching speed is good and decent, but it doesn't really apply to F2P player, look at 1. it's hard to get a 200k only horses army. All commanders have skills, levels/experience, equipment, and 3 different talent specializations. Every Rise of Kingdom army has a primary and a secondary commander. Only invest for specific roles. Don't invest in him if you haven't already. Being F2P players: Focus all your golden sculptures in a single commander until you achieve your ultimate skill Expertise, so little by little. Invest Prio: Niche Only invest for specific roles. Sunset Canyon can also be a good option for him. Also for defense, he's not that outstanding anymore and there are so many better options available. Nomadic Empire: While the army led by Genghis Khan is more than 70% of its strength and has only cavalry units, increases the damage caused to any enemy by 30%, one of the main skills as an expert in leading mounts. In that case you can make him to 24 to unlock the bonus ressources talent. In multiple commanders we can use an exquisite variety of talents, we must not only focus on a single specialization or seek to develop one of these to the maximum. For talents, focus on the Nuker path and build towards "Feral Nature". State if today, he's a disappointment. A great option if you are looking for a fast DPS with a high damage capacity for both PVP and PVE. If you increase to 2 stars, they will be able to reach level 20 and automatically unlock their 2nd skill, like this successively: Like the sculptures, while the rarity of the commander is higher from Advanced to Legendary it will be much more difficult to increase the level of stars and his experience, then the total of experience for every 10 levels: In Rise of Kingdoms, by upgrading to a 3rd star, our commander will automatically allow us to pair it with another, we call this Commander Pairing, it is the main mechanism of commanders. Richard did extremely well in the past but with every update of this tier list he's falling a little bit lower. Subscribe Today: http://bit.ly/SubToChisgule Join. You just have to know the best commanders and the best commander pairings to bring into the battlefield to create that impact in the game. I instantly stopped reading after his Sun Tzu recommendation. Talking about Joan, I would recommend her over the AOE commended you recommend. Frederick's special thing is that he's a leadership commander with a skill tree and this means he is your best choice to build a huge mixed army for one march, also due to his fresh recruit skill. fahrradanhnger fr busse mieten. Invest Prio - Before SoC/KvK4 ONLY! Only invest for specific roles. For Open Combat and Nuker path I'd change Sun Tzu + Tamoe as you would get spamming those actives. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Mehmed is a solid commander if you want to conquer cities but other than that there's not much use for him as there are better commanders in the above section. Lets think it like this: 50% uses cav, 40% uses infantry, 10% uses archery. Useful options, but he has the same problem like all other old commanders in Rise of Kingdoms the new commanders are just so much stronger that there's no use in building Freddy anymore. He's one of the oldest commanders in the game but still viable but now building him from scratch is nothing I'd recommend. Although it would be interesting to make separate lists for when the commander is primary and secondary, well have to save that for potentially another day. There are 4 types of commanders, below, we will explain each of them and how to obtain them: They are the most powerful commanders in the game thanks to their skills and absolute strength of rarity. This way you can build three team of 2 gatherer to combine their skill boost. Also, feel free to leave a comment below if you disagree with some ranking here or if you have any questions related to the commanders . Tiger Knight, one of the best passive skills for cavalry, increasing Cavalry March Speed by 10%, Cavalry Attack by 30%. Recently Lilith also released an update with the museum building which provides certain buffs to some old commanders like YSG, Charlese martel, and others. About Joano, mine is already 40 and gathering is full, What should I up next ? Only invest for specific roles. Massive AoE and massive silence just make him a beast there and in Sunset Canyon as well. Don't invest after that! To free players, it is always not easy to invest in Legendary commanders since they require a lot of resources and especially golden sculptures. If you invest in these commanders and max out their skills, they can be just as strong or even stronger than Minamoto and Cao Cao. They are not as powerful as the legendary commanders, but they will be very helpful if we are F2P players especially because they require less time and effort to raise them to the maximum, unlike a Legendary. The overall rating is far less important than the rating for each specific scenario. Still, if you already have him maxed you can have some fun with him, no doubt. He's not outstanding and has some pairings that make him good in more like a niche role. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. She is the true lifesaver of enormous F2P Players. Any tips on how to build Joan for support and who her best combo pairing is? YSG, we can unlock him between days 90-95 via the Wheel of Fortune by spending a certain amount of gems to unlock him. aus zwei gittern eins machen escape room. Your email address will not be published. Only before your kingdom hits KvK Season 4/Season of Conquest. The commanders that you should use with this particular skill distribution are Attila, Harald Sigurdsson, Wu Zetian, Chandragupta Maurya, Genghis Khan, Edward of Woodstock, Hannibal Barca, Jadwiga, Yi Sun-sin as well as Zenobia Theodora. Edward of Woodstock is, despite the fact that he has quite a high rage requirement he works insanely well on countering infantry units as well as skill damage bonus that you can use with many other commanders to pair up a really viable combo for rallies or open field actions as well as defending flag/fort. rok aoe commanders Britain is a civilization that proudly offers a mixture of defense and offense. When fighting against a weaker enemy, you can use your march speed to chase them down. Charles Martel looks, on paper, as you could think he is actually a good defensive commander with also a good shield absorption plus a really strong counter-attack. Therefore, it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that not all commanders are created equal. I honestly find it offensive that you would even claim such a preposterous theme. Yi-Seong Gye (YSG) used to be on top of the tier lists forever but the new commanders (especially the Prime version commanders) changed the meta so much that he's not anymore. One of the few epic commanders even progressed players use. I hope that this guide gave you some insight into each commander and their purpose in the game. I cant sort it. We can unlock him in the tavern with the Golden Keys on any day of the kingdom. Hello guys, You can increase rarity by combining four identical materials. Thutmose is comparable with the release of Ragnar - a commander that should be great, especially with the Leadership Tree but turns out to be outclassed by so many other commanders. Also remember, Lots of P2P use Cav, So lot's of players also get infantry to counter this, Archers counter Infantry, and is the less common used one. Invest Prio - Highest! Diaochan is a pure PvE commander and also great for hunting barbarians for EXP but not versatile in any PvP situation. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you are a F2P player, Pelagius and Lancelot are a great alternative to the more expensive legendary commanders. Invest Prio - None! Mobility: Only commanders who are experts in leading cavalry will have this specialization, each talent will grant different improvements to the units under the leadership of these commanders, however, their main attribute is to increase march speed, they are characterized by being the fastest units of Rise of Kingdoms. If you aim for a legendary with this combo then Please go for the powerhouse Yi-Seong/Tomoe. Don't invest after that! The Lionheart is his expert skill for infantry, increasing the attack and defense of infantry by a maximum of 15%, followed by Battle Hardened which improves the healing effect on Richard by 30% and the attack that our watchtower suffers while Richard leads the garrison is reduced to a maximum of 30%. She is not only the best gathering commander but her active skill also makes her the best support commander in the game. Nothing special but also not bad is the best way to describe him. Use them if you dont have any better choice. Invest Prio - Niche! thelfld is right now the best commander for all free-to-play players as you can purchase her Sculptures right in the Expedition Store. Each civilization has one as a leader (default commander), however, we can unlock them all as we progress through the game using silver and gold tavern keys and events such as Expedition, Ceroli Crisis for Keira and Lohar Trial for Lohar. I really recommend you to wait before investing into him and see how he will find his place in the meta (or maybe a near-to-be-released commander changes meta completely). Invest Prio - None! Consider that as a weaker player, if you are able to give a boost to a much stronger player, you are making a much bigger contribution to the battle. There are also many opinions as to which build is "best". Heavy Infantry increases the defense and health of the infantry units under his command, as infantry leader, his buffs are very good. When fighting against a stronger enemy, you can use your march speed to run away. 4 12 comments Best Add a Comment MrPresident98 4 yr. ago His expertise Second to None can trigger a double cast of the Chosen One by probability when he leads only cavalry units, one very important skill for any game mode, both PVP and PVE. For this reason I dont use AOR commander in group battle. Because of how impactful these units are, the player community is constantly discussing the best pairings for various purposes. You can also use rare commander sculptures to upgrade her skills. Epic can be upgraded to Legendary. Takeda has still some kind of niche role with Attila and if you have him maxed from back in the days when he was running the meta with Attila he's still useful, but don't invest into him today anymore. Only invest for specific roles. As one of the older commanders he's also slowly falling out of the tiers in Rise of Kingdoms so don't invest into him if you haven't built him so far. Epic and Legendary Commanders have a special 5th skill, which is called the Expertise skill. Ishida is a pure farming commander and should not have any priority to invest in, especially not Universal Sculptures. You should always max out the second skill of your gathering commanders before upgrading to three stars. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Moctezuma provides reduced counterattack damage that makes him a good fit in a team but there's actually nothing outstanding or relevant where I would recommend bringing him, even as an alternative to a top commander. Gatherer. Once an army has generated 1,000 rage, in what is known as the active skill cycle, they will automatically unleash a Commander's active skill. Instead of attacking other cities, F2P and low spenders should focus on open field combat. F - Farmville. Only before your kingdom hits KvK Season 4/Season of Conquest. You should not pair your gathering commanders as you will have 5 dispatch queues later on. When we start as beginners in Rise of Kingdoms, one of the greatest difficulties we face is the commanders in all their categories. Unless there's a big change in meta, I don't see any reason to invest into him. If youre interested in seeing the current best pairs, either look into the Read More button for every commander or I also have a frequently updated list of the best marches in the current meta here. Julius Caesar has his benefits in the early stages of the game and that's the reason why I wanted to mention him here but the more you come to the later stages of the game the less bang he has, unfortunately. Although the experience to lohar is wasted for pvp, the power leveling of my primary pvp commander hopefully makes up for that. No priority if you're F2P or low-spender. Cao Cao is one of the best legendary cavalry commanders for China in Rise of Kingdoms. For talents, focus on the Archer path and build towards "Venomous Sting" and "Whistling Arrows". Epic Commanders are pretty strong Commanders. These skills identify and determine the strength of these commanders for any task we assign them, the differences between the rarity of commanders is quality of skills and cost of upgrades: These skills are progressive through a sculpture system that improves with each level. Cookie Notice Can also be used as city defender early in the game. With strong offensive capabilities, fast march speed, and defense reduction debuff, Xiang Yu will enable Nevsky to do even more damage with his skills which makes this combo perfect. Finally, after a long time waiting, this is the Ultimate Commander Tier List for Rise of Kingdoms! Therefore, instead of using Lohar specifically for PvE, you should be using your PvP commanders for PvE, especially if they also have PvE skills. Attila with Takeda has been a dream combo in the past (veterans of Rise of Kingdoms will remember) and surprisingly Attila has a lot of synergy with Alexander Nevsky so I adjusted Attila's rank here in the tier list, especially for rallying. Although the chance of getting his sculptures is pretty low, you can absolutely invest your golden sculptures on him, and even maximize him. Privacy Policy. Cao Cao is the best option for F2P that we have if you want to use a Civilization with special cavalry units, even his versatility is great for any type of choice. TBH, it makes me angry that rookies to the game like you even think they know something about ROK when in reality all you can do is make a dysfunctional and outdated list. Avoid lags and battery-draining when doing prolonged combats!Plus: You can farm much easier! Runs the meta and will do that for quite some time, so I highly recommend every player invest in her, Joan of Arc Prime is another new prime commander in Rise of Kingdoms that's worth running a really strong, comparable with the other ones. Gathering, Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Conquering and Garrison, are unique specializations in Rise of Kingdoms, their name tells us what is the innate talent of our commander or his main skill as a leader. He is an infantry commander with two other specialties, Conquering and skill damage. Just for the sake of being solid in Canyon where you have so many better commanders available in Rise of Kingdoms just doesn't convince me. When attacking other cities, your troops will die instead of going to the hospital to be healed. Must be the most advanced commander we have in terms of skills, experience level, and stars. The only player who should ever be attacking cities is the player with the largest rally capacity in your alliance, aka the biggest spender. They are difficult to get, especially if you are F2P players, although not impossible. 5-1-5-5. They are not strong commanders, just versatile for some in-game jobs. His 2nd skill is really strong but only has a 10% chance to get activated and his Out of Control is really far away when you first start using him. Also, dont forget to check out my frequently updated list of active gift codes in Rise of Kingdoms to not miss out on free Keys, Booster, Speedups or Gems. Runs the meta and will do that for quite some time, so I highly recommend every player invest in her. Another misconception about PvE is that you should be using your actions points on fighting barbarians. Tariq is a full-blood rally commander that can deal with getting swarmed pretty well, but his lack of health doesn't make him a great one for the open field. The only thing that bothers me about him, he needs to get hit so his mechanics get going and he's not that powerful that you want to get fully hit all the time to punch back. Mulan is a great secondary commander with an insane buff in her active skill and is super versatile to use with any unit and commander. The purpose of this guide is to educate the community about commanders and debunk some of the misconceptions that have been spread by content creators who portray their own opinions as facts without actually doing any research. Note: This list is up to date till the latest release of new Archer commanders Boudica Prime, Henry V and Thutmose III. For more information about Supercell, please visit their website at www.supercell.net All intellectual property shown here belongs to their respective owner.Contact usPrivacy PolicyTerms of Service. Rarity: Epic Specialties: Leadership Conquering Skill Country: Ottoman Ratings 4/5 - (33 votes) Overall Update: with the current amount of infantry rallies, archer commanders like Amanitore are working quite well for defense again. Invest Prio - Niche! Updated On: 08, July 2022. Best garrison to defend Attila & Takeda (Cavalry Rally) Zenobia & Flavius Aetius Youll need to use all three wisely to make your civilization great! Any chance you can give me tips on Scipio talent tree? Scipio is an overrated commander simply because he is the only Leader in the Epic tier. El Cid used to be a very good commander in Rise of Kingdoms but the reason why I don't have him higher in the list is how his skills are arranged. We review the fastest possible commander pairings and talents for cavalry commanders in Rise of Kingdoms. F2P (epic) commanders are just shit for Cavalry buffs, after introducing Talent 2.0 there are some nice features for mixed armies which imo are far better if you don't have 5/x/5/x CaoCao and 5/5/x/x MoneyMoto. However, Sun Tzu and Kusunoki are the best Infantry and Archer commanders in the Epic tier and should be paired with Joan in group battles. Destiny is one of the main sources for his damage skills since it increases the skill damage by up to 50%. Runs the meta and will do that for quite some time, so I highly recommend every player invest in him. Scipio Africanus Prime is a crazy commander and the only thing he is not good in is defending (which doesn't matter). Maxing out a Legendary commander is absolutely possible for all free-to-play players! Don't invest Universal Sculptures into this commander. I am Shinchi42, a Youtuber, who is falling in love with the incredibly awesome video game called Rise of Kingdoms. They are at the weakest link in the chain. and our Invest Prio - Niche! Baibars is great with cavalry and effective in the open field hunting down other armies effectively with his speed and his buffs/debuffs effectively. He is, and I don't think that one player here will disagree, also the easiest and cheapest legendary commander in Rise of Kingdoms to unlock and also to max out and a great choice to use and with his 4th skill that increases all damage by 30% he is still viable. Being a fearsome defensive commander, his skill Martels Counterattack increases his counterattack damage by 30% maximum, undoubtedly one of his best skills, any commander who faces Martel will be affected by a great blow of this. Henry is the commander you want to take to rallies, he's designed in the current meta to perform well there. Integration: Specialization with a variety of talents for all types of units, it is one of the least used in Rise of Kingdoms since most of the commanders who have this specialization are experts Gathering or Peacekeeping, although it is still a diverse talents tree.
Saki Kavouniaris Still Married, Bbc Scotland Weather Presenters Kawser Quamer, Buongiorno Definition, When Will Kgi Medical School Open, Atlantic Community High School Bell Schedule, Articles R