Choosing and installing this take-down kit means discretion really is yours. The pantheon arms dolos takedown mc handguard kit enables owners of rifles equipped with the company's dolos takedown kit to easily swap handguards, bringing a new level of versatility and customization to their system. For individual Officer, First Responder, and Military pricing please make sure you are logged in. It would not be compatible with their handguard, they have the complete list of compatible handguards on their webpage. Steve Roddel, Pantheon Arms: They can visit us on our website at https://www.pantheonarms.com/. NOTE: The holes machined into this handguard are purely for air flow to slow heating from sustained fire, NOT M-LOK or designed for attaching accessories. The Pantheon Arms Dolos, (Greek god of deception), is a revolutionary new product that allows the user to quickly remove their barrel, or change calibers . The Dolos takedown kit offers flexibility. By following the given operating instructions and dry practicing the procedures on a regular basis, you will ensure that ease of functionality is yours. top of page. From there, shooters will then be fully capable of reacting to any long distance threats. plt001 categories: breakdown pistol ar pistol, hand guards, takedown parts/kits, upper parts, upper parts kits tags: ar9, dolos, pantheon arms. Fit and finish was excellent and installation was easy.
My next build will include the Dolos system in 6.8 SPC. To reinstall the barrel, insert . UPDATE: Due to the questions I have been getting on the post and in PM's. I would like to address these: I used the Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter in order to get the stock/brace to fold over. The new Dolos Gen2 incorporates a locking mechanism to prevent barrel from backing off. The Dolos is a rapid deployment and takedown system (RDTS) for the AR15. Handguard is M-LOK compatible. Do not allow your bolt carrier group to slam home when your rifle is not fully assembled. Care should be taken when the gas tube is inserted into the weapons upper receiver. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Real firepower right here, right now. It enables shooters to discreetly conceal carry any AR-15 MilSpec weapon while also allowing for rapid deployment when required. Direct Sales. 0. The Dolos (Greek god of deception) System is a revolutionary new product that allows the user to quickly remove their barrel, or change calibers in seconds, on their AR15 rifle or pistol with no tools. We get a lot of questions about why cant I use (insert your favorite hand guard here)and the reason is we need to keep the hand guard over top of the gas tubeOur installation is an absolute replication of the assembly process. Brokos is one of the most knowledgeable and, Aero Precision AR-15 MOE SL Lower Parts Kit Minus FCG, 1 reply to this topic on AR15BuildersForum.com, Guide for Choosing Buffers, Buffer Tubes, and Buffer Springs, Special Purpose Rifle (SPR) Basics with Ridgeline, Best AR-10 Lower and Upper Set Advice & Options, Headspace Gauge & the AR School of the American Rifle, B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD & Bravo Overview, Armscor 300AAC Blackout FAC300AAC-1N 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket Ammunition 200rd Case, Save Extra on Uppers at AR15Discounts.com, SHOT Show 2023 Specials at AR15Discounts.com. Steve Roddel, Pantheon Arms: One is that there is a spec for cutting the upper receiver. GET Your Pantheon Arms Dolos Take-Down Kit HERE. Command Arms CAA Two Piece Free Float Quad Rail System XM4SD Piston Compatible Carbine. "Hey that looks like a rifle case!" NOTE: Pantheon Arms offers a compatibility chart that can be found here: Optics & Mounts - Holographic - Scopes - Red Dot, Aero Ambidextrous Billet 7075 Charging Handle AR-15 AR15, Aero Precision M4E1 with Forward Assist Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver AR15 Black AR-15, Aero Precision AR15 Upper w/ Forward Assist 10" .300 Blackout Barrel 9" M-LOK ATLAS S-ONE Handguard Gamma Comp 300BLK, Guntec AR-15 5.56 CAL ALUMINUM 30 RND MAG WITH ANTI-TILT FOLLOWER (ANODIZED PURPLE) AR15 Magazine, Guntec AR-15 5.56 CAL ALUMINUM 30 RND MAG WITH ANTI-TILT FOLLOWER (ANODIZED CLEAR) AR15 Silver Raw Magazine, Geissele 14.5" URG-I Stripped Upper Near Clone 5.56MM M16/M4 URGI AR15 AR-15 Receiver Near Clone Build to Spec, Geissele 11.5" URG-I Complete Upper Near Clone 5.56MM M16/M4 URGI AR15 AR-15 Receiver, AR15 Armaspec Stealth Recoil Spring SRS-Carbine AR-15, FAB Defense Complete SKS Chassis System With Shock Absorbing M4 Tube & Buttstock GLCORE AR Stock, FAB Defense SKS Complete Chassis System GLCORE Folding Buttstock M4 Tube & Stock, UTG Pro Heavy Duty BIG BORE Full Stability Bipod Large Caliber, Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate for GLOCK G26 EMP GEN3 SI, Midwest 12" MI Ruger PC9 M-Lok Hand Guard MLOK OD Green, Guntec USA Fake Can Suppressor 5.5" Barrel Extension AR15 AR-15 5.56. ECCPP 2pcs 1.25" 6x139.7mm Wheel Spacers Hubcentric 6 lug 6x5.5 to 6x5.5 106mm CB Fits for Tacoma for Tundra for Sequoia Wheel Spacers for FJ Cruiser for 4 Runner with 12x1.5. You asked, so here they are. I figure eh I just sand some down to get it on. One that will withstand whatever you put it through. In Stock. Most quality upper receiver manufacturers are able to achieve that angle. First they could have kept the tube as I had to modify the Hell out of it to get it to work, not designed to work with the Dolos at all as the set screws had to be cut just to go in. If you have questions regarding availability, pricing, or shipping options for this item, please contact our customer service team. If you want to use one of our handguards, you save a few bucks by ordering the handguard kit versus buying the lock collar and handguard separately. At least none I could find. Lets start by taking a look at Pantheon Arms. This currently consists of five different models, all of which include handguards. System works with standard AR-15 gas tubes and gas blocks. Threaded 1.850"-30TPI. the pantheon arms barrel stop eliminates the need for a gas block and tube on your pistol caliber build, and limits movement of your barrel within the handguard +1 (936) 569-9400 . PANTHEON ARMS DOLOS TAKE-DOWN KIT FOR AR-15 . The outer nut only. Maybe I am installing this on wrong. Steve Roddel, Pantheon Arms: As far as reliability, ARs are incredibly finicky. Answered by Brandon B, Gear Expert, from IL, United States, on October 12, 2021 . Top Rail Octagonal Free Float Aluminum Rail Handguard. Diamond Series. I also used the Pantheon Arms Dolos system to break the barrel and handguard . Mfg Item #: DOLOS. Yes you can. Heres four to become familiar with: Shooters need to ensure the lock collar is attached to the tri-lug securely. I found nothing. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Since the hand guard turns over the top the gas tube, and the gas tube measures roughly an inch and three quarters over the centerline of the bore, the internal diameter has a restriction of an inch and three quarters. Learn More. Were the only solution that provides a constant force around that diameter. Pantheon Arms are a U.S. Military Corps (USMC) veteran-owned organization based in Wyoming. I had to for this product. I used Extreme Weapon Lube which made takedown/installation smoother. Costs and specifications of this quality, easy to use takedown kit can be found by clickingPantheon Arms Dolos Take-Down Kit For AR-15. They specifically manufacture and market products designed to convert AR-15 firearms into concealed carry weapons. The system is designed to work with the supplied 7 inch carbine length handguard and is also compatible with Yankee Hill Machine railed handguards. Learn More. The Dolos will not work with the Midwest Industries handguards. I now have a folding, and removable barrel setup with 223 and 300blkout . Have both a carbine length in the 300 and 18" with a 13" midlength set up for the 223. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Examples being a backpack or laptop/messenger bag. Mike, The Dolos is a rapid deployment and takedown system (RDTS) for the AR15. If you compare the YHM barrel nut to the Dolos hand guard mount you'll see what I mean.Mine does ratchet with that cool clicking sound you hear in other youtuber vids. Follow us on social for first dibs on brand new content! The system is designed to work with the supplied 7" carbine length handguard or the threads are now compatible with YHM railed handguards. Also interested in the Mid America Arms handguard system but that one isn't as fast of a switch. NOTE: Pantheon Arms offers a compatibility chart that can be found here: https://www.pantheonarms.com/supportHandguard OptionsCompatible Free Float Handguards available from YHM:Full Quad RailYHM Diamond SeriesCompetitionYHM Todd Jarrett Competition SeriesYHM Customizable Lightweight SeriesYHM Keymod Rails, KR7 SeriesYHM M-Lok Rails, MR7 Series. When you want to legally carry or transport a rifle without fear of harrassment, intimidation or arrest. What weve effectively done is weve created a two-piece barrel nut. Basically once an AR upper and barrel are configured for the takedown kit its a matter of pushing a button and rotating the handguard. We frequently get questions about building a quick takedown AR-15specifically using the Pantheon Arms Dolos System. The Dolos Lock collar provides the ability to add additional barrels to your Dolos equipped AR15. Handguard CompatibilityCheck out our Prometheus kits which include a handguard of our own design along with our Dolos take-down system . I would not recommend this to anyone who has to rely on their weapon for anything other than a range toy or only if you're a tactically armed circus bear who has to have the coolest new hoobie doobie on your rifle. Once you have installed the Dolos kit to your weapon, operation really could not be easier. Very impressed with product. plus I find there is a stacking tolerance that causes interference fits. With multiple Dolos kits you can change calibers or barrel lengths in seconds. That in turn, made me want to use it on a pistol build too. To assemble a DOLOS Barrel System, simply retract the bolt, insert the DOLOS handguard barrel assembly onto the upper receiver, turn the system 1/3 of a turn and you have an assembled upper receiver. Paired with our Deadfoot Folder allows a remarkably compact setup. To learn simple, practical areas where, Dan Brokos of Lead Faucet Tactical - On ARs & Optics, We recently sat down with Dan Brokos of Lead Faucet Tactical to discuss his very qualified and unique view of the AR-15. Beyond that, you have the ability to swap barrel lengths and handguards in seconds! It also means that shooters will not suffer from loss of firepower capability. Hasn't failed me yet! Top Rail Octagonal Free Float Aluminum Rail Handguard. This unit is compatible with many Anderson Manufacturing, Rock River Arms, Unique ARs, and YHM (and may work with handguards from other manufacturers, as well as Pantheon Arms handguards). Make sure the gas tube is protected when the barrel is separated from your rifle. The way that we apply force to the barrel extension is it is drawn into the upper receiver. $185.00. The Pantheon Arms Dolos Take-Down kit for your AR-15 is easy to use. Again, great review! Includes 6.5-inch M-LOK handguard; Provides Dolos Tri-Lug assembly; Features standard lock collar Take care to protect the gas tube when your barrel is separated from the rifle. The spec, I believe, is somewhere between 35 and 80 foot-pounds of torque for a standard barrel nut. It also allows active shootersto provide a rapid response should the situation demand it. This kit is made of high quality aluminum and steel. Add to Cart. Pantheon Arms Dolos Tri-Lug Assembly; Pantheon Arms SC Handguard; To add an additional barrel setup for caliber changes, etc., you will need to purchase an additional handguard kit or lock collar. Law Tactical for example. This system enables any standard AR to be stored and carri. Check out our Prometheus kitswhich include a handguard of our own design along with our Dolos take-down system . Steve Roddel, Pantheon Arms: Thats correct. Includes: Pantheon Arms Dolos Standard Lock Collar, Pantheon Arms Dolos Tri-Lug Assembly, Pantheon Arms SC Handguard. Pantheon Arms Dolos Lock Collar . Be sure to check the barrel nut after shooting it a few times. This allows shooters to easily remove the barrel from their weapon. This allows you to legally carry as well as transport your rifle without worrying about harassment, intimidation, or arrest. Why do I need Dolos?Real firepower right here, right now.Fast deployment- A Dolos equipped rifle can be ready to stop long distance threats and save lives in less than 10 seconds.Small package - The Dolos enables you to pack any AR into a very small package. asked on January 14, 2021. will the dolos fit on a savage msr 15 recon? Unique-ARs now offers handguards that are compatible with the Pantheon Arms Dolos Takedown System. But I have no confidence in its repeatability. The gas tube still goes to where the gas tube would have gone beforethe way the barrel extension mates to the upper receiver, everything remains exactly the same. XTS .300 AAC Blackout 16.5" Assembled AR-15 Upper Receiver w/o BCG, Glock OEM Slim Firing Pin Assembly 9mm 17/19 Gen 5, Tactical Kinetics 9mm Threaded Black Nitride Barrel for Glock 26, 3CR Tactical Slide Completion Kit with Recoil Rod for Glock 19/23, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 19 Gen 3, Iron Sight Cut Black Nitride Slide with Rear Serrations for Glock 19, 3CR Tactical Slide Completion Kit with Recoil Rod for Glock 17/22, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 22 Gen 3, Build-Your-Own Complete Slide for Glock 23 Gen 3, Complete AR-15 Pistol Kit - 11.5" 5.56 Barrel - M-lok Rail - SBA Brace, on Regular Maintenance of Your Glock Pistol, States with Magazine Restrictions on Capacity, Common Troubleshooting Tips for Polymer80/80% Pistol Builds, Anderson 8.75 Slotted Free Float Tube Assembly, Anderson 6.83 Dimpled Free Float Tube Assembly, Anderson 6.83 Dimpled Free Float Handguard. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 : 100020993 PANTHEON ARMS LLC AR-15 DOLOS TAKEDOWN KIT Mfr Part: DOLOS 852948004530 The DOLOS Takedown Kit allows for quick seperation of the handguard & barrel from the upper receiver, resulting in an extremely compact & convenient package. I say that because the very first rifle that was ever made was a take-down rifle. I wish it held the barrel a little more firmly when its not connected. Once completed, ease of concealed carry and/or rapid weapon use is yours. Kits simply attaches to your pre-existing AR-15 barrel and is compatible with standard YHM free float handguards (Diamond, Tactical, etc). Thank you for this well thought out and well written review. I spent what is a lot of money for me on an accessory, but now I'm embarrassed to have spent money on this. The DOLOS Takedown Kits simply attach to any AR-15 barrel and is compatible with standard YHM free float handguards such as the 7" YHMMR7. Their product design ensures thatno permanent weapon modifications are necessary. PANTHEON ARMS DOLOS TAKE-DOWN SYSTEM. We make a hand guard that is roughly 1.96 OD. We also aim to give the positives in terms of why carrying such awesome firepower without others being aware works to your advantage. Mr. Maffett reckons his two rings (or more) to rule them all product line will hit the market in the next couple of months for around $300 per . Best product for breakdown configuration. Installation takes a little patience and attention to detail. I am using a YHM Todd Jarrett 9.5" rail. The venerable YHM Black Diamond Freefloat forearms. We will cover exactly who Pantheon Arms are and why their products are so worthy of recognition. Fit is great. These representatives will help ease the extensive licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website. And with that, and in combination with the Law Tactical folder, youre able to divide by three, making an even smaller package. May I didn't look hard enough. If you have a long enough chamber area on the barrel, you can use this adapter to make it work: https://www.opticsplanet.com/pantheon-arms-barrel-stop-for-dolos-equipped-ar-15.html however if you don't have a long enough chamber, it will not work. The receivers are aluminum, just the same as the AR-15. It can and will bend bend if improperly installed. Shooters can pack their AR-15 into a convenient, easy to carry package. It depends on your barrel. Let the author know with a 5 star rating! DOLOS also works great with a LAW Tactical Folder for an extremely compact disassembled firearm. Rapid deployment of a Dolos equipped rifle can be achievedin less than 10 seconds. Why do I need Dolos? To add an . This system enables any standard AR to be stored and carried in a small backpack, satchel, book bag, etc. $94.99. What I like most about this AR-15 Take-down kit is its ability to use non proprietary handguards from quite a few manufacturers listed below. What is more, shooters have the option of multi-caliber transition and a hot-swap barrel ability. Catalog. So, we needed to look for another revenue source, so I came up with this idea. When mounted on a Dolos lock collar, the handguard will extend 7" from upper receiver. Thanks! I think you may have talked me into buying one just to feed my curiosity. Measures 6.5 inches long. So, youre crushing two threads together and thats how youre locking the parts up. asked on July 29, 2021, Randall, all I found were cool reviews about how easy it is to install and blah blahFirst watch out for the female lock collar it may not fit onto your upper. I used kevlar instead of paracord because it can withstand twice the temp and its thinner. . from OH, United States, 2021 by Pantheon Arms. Quick view. This has happened to me three times using only hand pressure to snug it down. You need a handguard that is supported with our systemAnything that uses a Yankee Hill thread pitch. DOLOS enables any standard AR to be stored and carried in a small backpack, satchel, book bag, messenger bag, or any other type of carrier that anyone would think could house such awesome firepower. guest, Works with standard AR-15 gas tubes and gas blocks. My then partner and I spilt upand I took the Dolos technology and I decided to further develop it. I never do reviews good or bad. Outstanding compactness & flawless function. Most of that is necessarythe high end of that torque is necessary because there is a torque lock holding that barrel nut onto the upper receiver. from FL, United States, This is the companys flagship model. Steve Roddel, Pantheon Arms: Our philosophy is that longer barrels are more effective, and the Dolos divides the rifle in half for storage, carry and concealment. Extra lock down collars are available to add additional barrels to an upper. guest, Pantheon Arms; PHASE 5; PHASE 5; POF USA; Polymer80; Precision Armament; Precision Reflex; Primary Arms; . but short of really monkeying the shit out this thing which I kind of already have I don't trust it. Threaded 1.850"-30TPI. The Prometheus MM consists of the Dolos take-down system as well as our MM 8.5 inch MLOK handguard. For ease of . This thing is quite a lot of fun. My son -in-law put one on his 5.56 and was impressed. To learn a bit more about the Dolos, which is advertised as a "Rapid Takedown and Deployment System," we recently reached out to Pantheon Arms CEO Steve Roddel It can be used with existing pistols, rifles, or for those shooters who build their own AR-15 style weapons. Installed on my 7.5in 300 BLK build. Spidertrax WHS023 Wheel Spacer Kit. System works with standard AR-15 gas tubes and . With the Pantheon Arms DOLOS AR Takedown Kit, you don't have to be stuck with one gun configuration. Put simply, because it offers real firepower in an instant. Learn more about our Return Policy. The Dolos is a very straightforward kit. Handguard is m-lok compatible measures 6.5 inches long does not include dolos tri-lug assembly the pantheon arms dolos . top of page. Perfect. (expanded and folded) HERE is the parts list. Thats typically Yankee Hill, some of the DPMS, theres a couple of Midwest IndustriesBrigand, Rock River, Unique-ARs, and then we have a few offerings ourselves. It is, but I would recommend using a different upper receiver due to the tight barrel to receiver tolerances DD employs in their manufacturing, making it difficult to remove and insert the barrel. The standard lock collar can be found by searching the site for DOLOSLC. Dolos enables discreet, concealed carry and rapid deployment of any Milspec AR15, extending the capability of any AR15 through its detachable barrel technology. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Handguns have a place - to get you to the rifle you should have had in the first place. HERE is the full album. Small package The Dolos enables you to pack any AR into a very small package. However, the price of this with one of the handguards isnt all that much and does make the length quite a bit smaller vs unpinning. Dolos enables discreet, concealed carry and rapid deployment of any Milspec AR15, extending the capability of any AR15 through its detachable barrel technology. To assemble a DOLOS Barrel System, simply retract the bolt, insert the DOLOS handguard barrel assembly onto the upper receiver, turn the system 1/3 of a . Comes with take down assembly as well as the 7" handguard. Dolos is constructed using 6061 and 7075 Aluminum and hardened 400 series and 17-4 stainless steel. They have a complete list of compatible handguards on their website. asked on January 04, 2022, Kelly, Works with standard AR-15 gas tubes and gas blocks. The Pantheon Arms Prometheus MC Takedown Kit adds an enhanced level of flexibility and compactness to any AR-15 system, thanks to the ability of the system to quickly and easily detach a rifle barrel and handguard and reattach it with no loss in zero.
Takedown/installation becomes easier with more use. Dolos was the Greek god of trickery, craftiness, guile, and cunning deception. If this is allowed to happen, the charging handle can be damaged. from TX, United States, It will. Kit works great in conjunction with a LAW Tactical Folder for an extremely compact disassembled firearm. For blowback calibers we recommend our universal barrel stop (search the site for BSU) since there isn't a gas tube to retain the lock collar on the barrel. We've gotten a lot of questions over the past few months about building a takedown AR-15specifically using the Dolos System from Pantheon Arms. guest, The only issue was clearance for the gas tube. The Dolos is classed as an RDTS (Rapid Deployment and Takedown System) for your AR-15.
Subframe Bushing Replacement Cost, Is John Besh Still Married, Fire In Allentown, Pa Today, Camponotus Floridanus Queen, Carlingford Lough Airbnb, Articles P