Contents 1 Quick walkthrough 2 Detailed walkthrough 3 Quest stages 4 Notes 5 Behind the scenes 6 Bugs Quick walkthrough Detailed walkthrough Note: This is a multiple option quest. Race I've tried resetting the quest, using the setstage command, and pretty much everything I could think of short of going back on hours of gameplay (I already had to lose an hour of previously finished Great Khan questing due to interfering quest bugs) and doing it all over again hoping it will work. Two of the people Regis mention are Jack and Diane (yes, this is a rather obvious John Mellancamp reference). Usually, I dispatch one or more rangers to see these things through, but I'm a little shorthanded at the moment. He will succeed, but he is caught by the Omertas and is killed, otherwise, Troike will give the thermite to the player character to plant themselves. While looking at Grant, press the, If the player character already received the quest. Once the Courier has all keycards, return to the room where Lars Taggart is and obtain the password from the Override Code Generator terminal (green) next to the actual self-destruct terminal (blue). This is the only way to fix the glitch and continue with the NCR. There are several different solutions. An easy way to clear level one is to go to the office on the left and kill Paladin Ramos. The idea is to break through to the Fort's back end, where you'll find an ornate tent. Be warned that all the Omerta thugs will turn hostile and attack the player character. These are required for Moore's dialogue about the khans being destroyed. Despite some odd looks at first, she got top marks during her training and received an officer's commission at the age of 17. Doing so will result in all the Securitrons in Mr. House's suite becoming hostile. Because after the Khans, you should be asked to deal with the Omertas. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The Courier may not be able to save Kimball, if they decide to go the Wild Card route, but do not have a good reputation with the NCR. The title of the quest is a cultural reference to the song "O mein Papa", sung by Eddie Calvert in 1953. Given by A well-known cover was performed on television by Jim Nabors as Gomer Pyle. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_Regis_HeListensToHisTribe.ogg, Pretty Pretty Horsies: A History of the Mongol Empire. Getting "You'll Know When It Happens" from Yes Man BEFORE getting it from Colonel Moore, will force one to play the rest of the game as a Wild Card rather than working for the NCR. Bring the history book back to Papa Khan. She sounds excited about joining the Legion at first, but when you inform her that women aren't even allowed to serve in their ranks, she quickly changes her tune, agreeing to support a severing of ties between the Great Khans and the Legion. Fallout: New Vegas - Oh My Papa Side Quest Walkthrough By Henry Moore Published May 23, 2022 Learn all the ways in which you can complete this important mission. Another option is to simply kill all members of the Great Khans in and around the encampment. 1620 Quest chain From here, one must speak to the receptionist, then to Cachino. See Colonel Moore at Hoover Dam for further assignments. Hoover Dam sends enough electricity west to light every city and major settlement," but actually she says "It's a position of some strategic importance to the NCR. Upon completing this task will cause the quest The House Always Wins to fail. Visit, If one assassinates Papa Khan and has not yet completed. Talk to Ezekiel about the history of the Great Khans. The thing is, I get the righr trigger for Regis because he always follows me outside like he should but then for some reason he won't talk to me. Also, an annoying glare will get in your way when trying to hack or read files on a computer terminal. Even better, you can also undertake a side quest from Melissa, one called Don't Make A Beggar of Me . If this is the case one may need to exit the bunker and wait for 23 days in order to be able to get any other dialogue than McNamara being "too busy to talk". Oh My Papa is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. By talking to the receptionist, one may obtain a key to Cachino's room for a fee of 300 caps, free with a Strength check of 8, or 200 caps with a Barter check of 55. A neutral reputation can enable the. In dialogue originally intended to be heard after the Second Battle of Hoover Dam but still potentially available in-game while the battle is going on, Colonel Cassandra Moore says that upon learning of the NCR's success in the Mojave, her superiors first turned to Hsu since he was in command of operations in the area, but he denied having anything to do with the victory. Hardin can be found to the left of this room in one of the three bedrooms. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It is suggested that one saves before stealing from each character in order to avoid killing for the keycard if they catch the Courier stealing. Other wise your only options are to have the Khans suicide bomb the Legion or have them leave the Mojave entirely. Claim this book, called the Legion Slave Ledger, which is the proof you'll need that the Legion isn't to be trusted, by the Great Khans or just about anyone else. This method should work if the player character has completed all main BoS quests as well. Following this conversation, travel to the Great Khans' base in Red Rock Canyon then enter the Great Khan longhouse, which is up a cliff on the right, and is the only non-tent building. Are you on For the Republic? I couldn't get the Khan to leave his room like.ever. during my play through. Categories In lysol feminine hygiene; yaman max m21 . Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. Biden gives hero Vietnam veteran the Medal of Honor after waiting 60 years because the Army lost his paperwork: Army Special Forces Colonel Paris Davis risked his life multiple times in 1965 ambush This will allow the player character to set the bunker to explode (the knights who were supposed to be confronted but avoided by going around the crates will no longer be outside when escaping). After the Courier has gained the Brotherhood's trust, they can enter their bunker. Personally I either slaughter the lot of them (a tradition going all the way back to the first game) or convince them to pack up and go elsewhere. Kings' Gambit Convince Jack and Diane to speak out against Caesar. You only need to convince one of the two. I am currently doing Oh My Papa and I need to talk to her about a Great Khans/NCR alliance. Role Then with a Science skill of 75 or more, hack the computer on the wall and set the turrets to attack registered Brotherhood personnel. Fallout: New Vegas achievement Previously I've always been able to strong arm my way through it via console commands but since Regis won't add it to my quest log I can't manipulate it with console commands. Convince Papa Khan to break off allegiance with Ceasar. Tell him you're interested in convincing him to sever his ties with Caesar's Legion, but for the time being anyway, he won't hear of it. Image Form ID setobjectivedisplayed 136166 25 0 If, at the end of the quest, you ask Papa Khan to ally with NCR and then tell him to stick around, the quest will remain open for you to solve via talking to Regis/Colonel Moore and assassinating Papa Khan. Then, walk straight down to the bunker. Visit, If one assassinates Papa Khan and has not yet completed. Pass one of two Speech checks of 75; urging them to claim their glory will cause the Great Khans to flee the Mojave during the, If you assassinate Papa Khan, and haven't yet completed. In the desk in her office is a key, grab the key from her desk (the player will get negative karma, but no fame loss). So instead of giving me the quest he just walks back inside. Voice actor This will unlock the achievement for completing the quest, even though Kimball has been dead before starting the quest. Once there, seek out Regis, who should be back inside the longhouse. It is still possible, albeit difficult, to get Caesar's slave ledger if the Legion is hostile to the player character. This side quest can be, in a word, complicated. The second Speech check ("ghosts and martyrs") will prompt them to perform a suicide attack on the Legion at the dam. Upon speaking to Papa Khan after convincing the other Great Khans, one can pass one of two 75 Speech checks to convince him to break the alliance with Caesar's Legion: Choosing the first Speech check ("claim your own glory") will have the Khans evacuating Red Rock Canyon during the Battle of Hoover Dam (yielding Great Khans fame). Im playing FNV on PSNow on my PS4. Well, that was simple! However, if all cards aren't collected, access will be denied. I should have fixed this in MMUE. I misinterpreted that first objective earlier, but it doesn't matter. He'll agree, sending out Caesar's emissary and wrapping this side quest up. It can be examined to determine that the Ranger was killed recently, but cannot be looted until after the quest is completed. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Once the. Do this while inside the Great Khan longhouse, with Papa Khan also present. Find Regis evidence that Caesar will annihilate the Great Khans. He heard one asking Papa to break off with the Legion, and agrees that an alliance with the Legion is not the best course of action for the Khans. Go to Red Rock Canyon and convince Papa Khan's advisers to speak out against the alliance. Bring the history book back to Papa Khan. That quest is a little off. (If the player character is traveling with a companion and they bring them into Gomorrah or leave them outside, they will lose the weapons carried after exiting). Completing this part of the questline will cause, If the Omertas have already been aided in their plan, there is a Speech check to lie to Moore and tell her that the Omertas plan to attack, If one is unwilling to do this quest, simply kill Big Sal and/or Nero. Finding out what Clanden specializes in is a non-optional objective after talking to Cachino, killing him fails the quest How Little We Know but allows this quest to progress. Wipe out the Great Khans at Red Rock Canyon. I found one other person who posted to reddit with my same problem but they received no solution. Convince Jack and Diane to speak out against Caesar. I paid for a PSNow subscription and play it on there. It has some skulls in front and an NCR flag inside. Speak to Liza O'Malley at the NCR Embassy on the Strip for a lead on the Omertas. In our playthrough, we killed everyone at Cottonwood Cove and the Fort, including the entire Legion leadership, but still ran into about a half-dozen guards and some of their dogs when we arrived nonetheless. Fallout: New Vegas Oh My Papa Quest bug w/ Colonel Moore? Obtain the support of Papa Khan's four advisors. Ref ID Tag skills Chief Hanlon says that she is "better at making graves than making friends. This side quest is intimately intertwined with the faction known as the Great Khans, who are located in their greatest numbers at their main encampment, Red Rock Canyon on the far western edge of the Mojave Wasteland. Convince Papa Khan to break the alliance with Caesar and either leave the area or suicide bomb the Dam during the final battle. Papa will refuse. (3) Convince Melissa to speak out against Caesar. Managing to ally the Brotherhood of Steel with the NCR will give result in some infamy towards the NCR, but it will not be enough to lower one's actual reputation level with NCR, assuming one has not gained other instances of NCR infamy beforehand. I've spent over an hour tinkering with this quest trying to get it to start/work to no avail. With nothing left to do, use the in-game wait system to . Return to Red Rock Canyon and speak to Papa Khan. Sterilize the LS Chamber: Will yield the same result as the above option however will lead to a possibly more gruesome and violent death, with Mr. House being overloaded with electricity and most of his body exploding. I just said screw it and sided with Yes man to continue the story line. If reputation with the NCR is too low, Dobson will not talk to the Courier and one will either have to take all the supplies and smash the radio in the bunker that Dobson is staying in or kill him. 5 ST, 6 PE, 6 EN, 5 CH, 5 IN, 7 AG, 5 LK To fix this on PC, open the console and type: To fix this on PS3, just after entering "Hover Dam Visitor Center" from the "Elevator to Hoover Dam Power Plant 01" (where Colonel Moore has to be), go straight to Grant or behind him. Assassinate Papa Khan without being detected. Whatever her name is.) Rank Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Related quests Walk back inside the longhouse and then leave again. The bartenders and gamblers will also turn hostile, but they won't attack unless they are hit, instead, they simply run around trying to hide. I try to talk to Colonel Moore, but it just zooms in and out . I try to talk to Colonel Moore, but it just zooms in and out on her and gives me no speech options. Papa will refuse. Now, this Legion stronghold may not be on your map yet, and for good reason. The Courier can get them to cooperate by simply offering a truce to them. When discussing Caesar's Legion with her, Moore will comment on how legionaries are typically large individuals. Talk to Regis about convincing Papa Khan. Pretty Pretty Horsies: A History of the Mongol Empire, https://fallout.wiki/index.php?title=Oh_My_Papa&oldid=4012990, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. As they are about to complete the game as a Wild Card, they may speak to Yes Man and he will inform them that the president may be assassinated. Every single time Regis follows me out of the longhouse and then immediately strolls back inside as if he has nothing to say. Either way, approach the lovebirds and engage them in conversation. There will be a forced conversation with Regis. I've poured over the wiki and a dozen different posts on reddit, No Mutants Allowed, Game FAQs, and even Yahoo Answers. The quest didn't fail or anything, but it won't let me proceed. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Cassandra Moore During this period, she took part in operations against various gangs plaguing the NCR territory, sharpening her skills on the likes of Jackals and Vipers, as well as surviving four tours of duty against the Brotherhood of Steel in California,[2] and is widely considered to be one of the most skilled and accomplished commissioned officers in the NCR Army. [1], Moore volunteered for the NCR military at the age of 16. Halfway through the quest, you may be randomly attacked several times by two legionnaire recruits who say "Karl sends his regards" if you fast travel to and from the Red Rock Location. If one has previously been granted full access to all areas by Ranger Grant a Speech check isn't necessary. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Talk to the Followers of the Apocalypse about the Great Khans. Wipe out the Great Khans at Red Rock Canyon. Hoover Dam offices (The player character can tell Cachino to pay 100 caps in addition, afterwards.). It is now actually the second most frequently asked question, and the answer is still the same: Which quest are you supposed to do next? Note: This is a multiple option quest. The journal can also be taken from Cachino's desk in his room in the Gomorrah suites. This may require reading. For Taggart, one may need a Stealth Boy as the only time one can steal his card is when the Melissa Watkins' view is blocked by the tower in the middle of the room. Colonel Moore will ask the Courier to destroy the Great Khans. Regis already was wary of the alliance and does not need further convincing. Go back towards the door to L1 and go all the way up the left hallway this time. However, the. Return to Colonel Moore and report that the Brotherhood of Steel chapter in this area has been destroyed. Talk to Papa Khan about breaking the alliance. Form ID Find the Brotherhood of Steel chapter in this area and deal with them. The thermite is ignited using the detonator on the wall near the door to the weapons cache. Return to Colonel Moore with confirmation of the alliance. Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, The Simpsons Hit and Run Designer Wants to See a Remake - IGN Daily Fix. BUG: Weird bug where a computer w/ a black screen that looks similar to your pip-boy will completely block your view when trying to aim and pick a lock. 00136166 Colonel Moore has some missions for us at Hoover Dam.Previously Theme - "Fallout: New Vegas Main Theme" by http://youtube.com/TaiooIntro Theme - "The Fallout. If one has already completed Oh My Papa and convinced the Great Khans to leave the Mojave, one will immediately be given a dialogue option; "The Khans won't be troubling anyone anymore. Additionally the NPCs will now properly comment on Mr. House giving in to the NCR. Convince Regis to speak out against Caesar. Speaking to him shows no new dialogue options either. Ill try and find it you need it. Killing the. If one cannot pass the Speech check, the third dialogue choice regarding past inspiration sends the player character to the Followers. Alternatively, if one wishes to avoid going through the orientation to convince Dobson to leave, walk into the Brotherhood of Steel bunker, the doors will open. elder) will see through the disguise regardless. Did you get the journal from the footlocker, read it, then exhaust all chat options with Karl? She considers having the power to have things done her way, without having to tolerate disagreements, as a perk. My "For The Republic Part II" quest updated, and told me to talk to Colonel Moore, then it marked that as completed, and dulled the writing. So anyway.. you talked to the Khan inside the long house, right? There is no third option to back out and try to save him later. While a quick resolution to this side quest from here involves a high Speech skill, you should already have a Speech skill high enough to do what's necessary, since we've stressed endlessly in both the Basics section and the Walkthrough of how ridiculously important a jacked-up Speech skill is. VHDColonelMoore.txt, Colonel Cassandra Moore is the commanding officer of the NCR Army forces stationed at Hoover Dam in 2281. Accepting his offer begins the quest. Oh My Papa is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. By passing a Speech check of 70, the Courier can convince Troike to plant the thermite. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [3][5], Moore is not completely bitter, however; she recognizes that holding high rank means getting the chance to have a much wider-reaching influence over events than is ever possible as a junior officer. When asking Papa Khan to break his alliance with the Legion, one might have to select the second option (Caesar will enslave the Khans) in order to start the quest. Crocker gets handed the fluff missions that no one else wants to do. Two options to choose from will appear in a message box, one stating that the player character has no good relations with NCR and the other, that they do not care what happens to Kimball. She is rumored to have gotten kicked out of the. 30. Once you return to Colonel Moore all of Mr. House's remaining quests will be blocked and he will no longer talk to you.
Disadvantages Of Blockchain In Accounting, Articles F