After our massage we went into the little bar and had a delicious lunch. From our shrimp tacos, margaritas and massages we had a blast. This issue with the sea weed has been ongoing for almost a decade through out the Caribbean. per adult. But it did not detract from our experience at all; the water was amazing once we waded out past it. Some of them had some unique items which we bought but if you do not want anything just tell them no. Experience 2023 | All rights reserved. They sure did make us feel right at home. It was a great time. They showed us to our lounge chairs. Had a great time. The staff were friendly and kind to us. We will be going back next time we are traveling that way. The Shrimp Nachos and Lobster Tacos were amazing. Para la conveniencia de los usuarios, este sitio web del Condado de Orange usa el servicio gratuito de traduccin de idiomas de Google. My husband and I loved our day. The included lunch was surprising. IMG_3604. He took care of us all day, providing us with as many drinks as we wanted. Unfortunately our day trip was cut short by our cruise line. Going on a cruise in August. . This excision was the best of our 11 day cruise. Try an iced cold XX, Sol, Superior, the best of Mexican beers! Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card. Drive took 30 mins. live, work, and play, today and for generations to come, by providing outstanding, cost-effective Nothing says vacation, or staycation, like jumping into the one-of-a-kind, Texas-shaped lazy river atop this hotel connected to the citys convention center. Our All Inclusive VIP Beach Break at Nacional Beach Club Includes Breakfast, Fresh Juices, Tropical Cocktails, Top Shelf Liquors, Cold Beers & Soft Drinks along with Fresh Salsas, Guacamole, Ceviche . | Powered by: . sunset. The lunch was AMAZING - who doesnt love an all you eat taco bar?! Outside of the current welcome bonus, youre only earning higher rewards on specific airfare and hotel purchases, so its not a great card for other spending categories. Yes, you can do it 24 hours before for free. Arrive and leave at any time, 100% flexible! As a meetings-focused property, it caters to business travelers with free Wi-Fi, poolside dining, discounts on food and beverages and complimentary valet parking for those looking to WFP (work from pool). Massages available on site for $30us per 1/2 hour -- $50us per hour. The massages we both had where A class. All Inclusive Big Mama Beach Club Day Pass. Due to the very limited number of Clients allowed to attend advanced reservations are a must! Costa Maya was our last port to visit on our recent cruise. A handful of the guests with us said that they have been going to Maya Chan for years - now we know why! Reviews: (12) Nacional Beach Club - Adult Nacional Beach Club - Adult Day Pass (18+) Family-friendly all inclusive day pass! 0 Costa Maya All Inclusive Beach Break Excursion by La Chilangaloense 47 Shore Excursions from $54.90 per adult Day Pass to Pez Quadro Beach Break with Lunch and Open Bar 23 Walking Tours from $90.00 per adult BACALAR - 7 Colors Lagoon with transportation from Costa Maya 129 Recommended Adventure Tours from $130.00 per adult On the plus side, the staff was very nice and took care of us when we needed assistance! Guaranteed Palapa /Umbrellas and Beach Chairs. 3 Costa Maya Beach Day Pass Packages to choose from - Unlimited Bar and Beach, All Inclusive, and the VIP Pamper! from . And we actually did buy a few. This card is also incredibly rewarding for travel purchases, helping you rack up a ton of Membership Rewards points for your next award trip. The massage was wonderful, our waiter great. Massages are available on sitewithour professional masseuses for an additional cost. $5.00 GF, $2.00 DR: Mountain Meadows Golf Course: Weekends Only (please note that Mountain Meadows offers a non-Golf Pass $5 junior green fee during the week), Driving range M-F 6am to 6pm and weekends after 10am based on . This is an amazing excursion, safe, fun, relaxing, and worth every penny! Choose from 3 great beach excursion day pass option for adults and children. Food and drinks were okay, aggressive sales tactics on the beach throughout the day and in what felt like a seedy area. Im so happy with choosing this as my trip for the day!! Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel. We loved the day we spent at the Barefoot Beach Club. We would definitely book this day pass again on our next trip! 23. Will be making port in Costa Maya in March and looking for a nice place to spend a day at the beach. This is a true statement. Ecofriendly Luxury Beach Club. Making Orange County a safe, healthy, and fulfilling place to Yaya Beach VIP. The Bang Bang shrimp I had were some of the freshest I ever had and my wife loved the fajitas. . I would definitely recommend this excursion to anyone that wants to get away from the cruise crowd and enjoy a nice beach for the day!!! Our massages were amazing !!! Hotels near Maya Chan Beach Hotels near Costa Maya Port Hotels near Playa Mahahual Hotels near Dolphin Discovery Costa Maya Hotels near Pez Quadro Beach Club Hotels near Malecon Hotels near CORAL GO! Everyone in our group had a great time. Spending time in nature may be just what you need after 2020 and theres no better way to reap the benefits (without losing Wi-Fi) than spending a few hours at this hotels Topaz pool, overlooking the glorious landscape that is Texas Hill Country. El Condado de Orange no puede garantizar la exactitud del texto convertido y no asume ninguna responsabilidad que pueda surgir por usar o confiar en la traduccin proporcionada por Google. Our gastronomic specialty are grilled premium red meat cuts, carefully roasted South American style, and we also have vegetarian options, seafood and fish. Everybody was so happy to help and smiling. If I remember correctly it is $4 per person for the trolly and $10 for the taxi. It was a nice beach..a bit hard to get too.we got off the trolley an had to rely on locals to get to barefoot beach. Tour Description: Costa Maya All-inclusive Big Mama Beach Club Beach is located just 5 minutes from your cruises ship port along the famous Costa Maya boardwalk of downtown Mahahual. Carlos was there constantly to make sure that we were being taken care of. Pick your perch, from day beds to loungers, and order the pulled Jidori chicken salad from the poolside cafe or take advantage of beach butler service (included in the day pass), with beach chair and umbrella set-up, to catch a wave before catching your flight. Great experience at big Mammas,would definitely recommend. Your reserved shaded beach area is reserved all day long and will await your arrival from the Port. You won't be disappointed. Advice: take a taxi and spend the extra 3 or 4 dollars. RESERVE NOW Excursion Highlights Guaranteed Palapa /Umbrellas and Beach Chairs. CONTACTS. Was somewhat wary of using an agency not associated with the cruise line, but I was assured in my research that they were legitimate and trustworthy. -Items sold by the vendors are fake, like Ray Ban sunglasses. The drinks were good, lunch was alittle skimpy..could only order off half the menu..an only 1 appetizer for 2. The pics here the water looks a bit murky. The food is fantastic and the drinks are fun and plentiful. (See picture). Very yummy! The drinks were continuous and tasty. Costa Maya is full of beautiful beaches accessible only by hotel guests. 23. We also offer a Private Costa Maya Snorkeling/fishing/beach explore charterfrom this location. Offering day passes can also have benefits for the hotel that go beyond the price of a pass, like free publicity through social media posts and the chance to earn your business down the road. it was $25 for a half body massage, but she ended up doing a full body. My friends and I booked this, but once we were in a taxi, the driver wanted to take us to different beach clubs, just as mentioned on the e-ticket, we thought Shore Excursioneer was exaggerating, but it was true!!!! 9, Children The beach was nice with easy access to the water. Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Guests must notify us within 14 days after their excursion date via email for requesting a refund of booking payment made to Shore Excursioneer. Carlos and his helper ( didnt get his name) were the absolute best!!!!! 5 Let the r, Cuando comer sano se ve y sabe increble! The high annual fee is only worth it if youre taking full advantage of the cards benefits. The water was a bit sandy due to recent rain but clear water was reachable a few yards out. We might even spend 2-weeks there helping out just to enjoy the atmosphere and the people. Jilda our waitress was so friendly and helpful! Lots of chairs shoulder to shoulder. It is definitely difficult to navigate the port area, itself, so definitely follow the map they give you or youll never make it out to the cab! This day pass grants access to the Pez Quadro Beach Club, part of the 40 Caones Hotel on one of the best beaches in Mahahual. Iowa, USA. Of course, we were bombarded by the local vendors, but a gentle no thank you dissuaded then from pestering you. They limit the number of visitors so they can provide the level of service they are known for. Nacional Beach Club - Adult Nacional Beach Club - Adult Day Pass (18+) Family-friendly all inclusive day pass! Thank you Shore Excursioneer !!!! We were greeted by a young lady who showed us the way down the path and brought us to David, the owner. Costa Maya is dirty, run down, and scary. I would highly recommend this nice little get away. From stunning ocean views, a palapa restaurant with breakfast included, full service beach club and onsite bar and grill attended by a friendly staff . Mxico. Full body massage for 50 minutes in a climate of total relazaxionU$D 50.-, Day Pass Reservations are only for cruiser travelers. 9, Total: For Vegetarians too! Adults Massage was excellent. Everyone was very nice and I would rank the guest service quality even higher if I could. Wonderful service, great price, and good food! Please pay attention to the restrictions and requirements for this excursion, no refund will be granted if the requirements are not met. We were lucky to get 30 minutes. I emailed them about a week before our cruise to see if they had room. We will contact you shortly (12 hours max) to confirm your reservation. The beach was amazing!! Combined Airport Transfer and Tour Booking, Discounts for Groups of 10 or More People Please. The service from the two gentlemen who waited on us was excellent. Traveller's Choice 2018-2021, Good vibes and lots of love Reserve your day pass at Costa Maya beach resort Maya Luna Finally in order to confirm your reservation at Maya Luna beach we have 2 options: -We can send you an invoice with PayPal -Or you can secure your reservation with a debit or credit card. Over all it was definitely an adventure, but one that I dont think I will repeat. The locals do approach you on the beach and ask you to buy their items. They have done a good job making sure the cabs they choose for you are air conditioned. 4 We booked two (2) excursions thru Jaital this last cruise and was totally satisfied with both of them, especially the cave tubing. There was covered and open beach chairs. Never been to Costa Maya before and didnt know what to expect. We had some time to walk the row of shops for souvenirs. Do yourself a favor and get the VIP pamper. Bottled Water, Sodas, Virgin Drinks and fruit juices are also available. The massage was great but again they demanded that you tip. The staff there was he very best part, always meeting you with a friendly greeting and a smile. per adult. The drinks kept coming!! Costa Maya All Inclusive Beach Break Excursion by La Chilangaloense, 1 Day Costa Maya All Included Beach Break (transportation + Food + Drinks), BACALAR 7 Colors Lagoon with transportation from Costa Maya, Day Pass to Pez Quadro Beach Break with Lunch and Open Bar. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Great food , massage and fun !!! Built in 1929, the heated, junior Olympic indoor pool on the 14th floor features a terra cotta fountain of Neptune and elegant stained-glass windows, rendering an afternoon spent reading, working (thanks to free Wi-Fi) or relaxing here a Gatsby-like experience. Would have been awesome had the weather cooperated! We had a shady spot with two nice loungers and a comfy day bed. -The beach was not crowded. Choose from 3 great beach excursion day pass option for adults and children. So you can negotiate the price with them. The current welcome offer on this card is quite lucrative. I am looking at scheduling the last week in December. Cheers. Costa Maya is one of the most beautiful places on the Mexican Caribbean coast and our beach club day pass is the perfect way to spend the day! When we reached Barefoot beach, we were welcomed like kings and queens. Transportation Details - Easy to exit Port in a Yellow Costa Maya Taxi for short drive on paved roads to Nacional Beach Club & Bungalows, where we will ensure you have a wonderful day at the beach. , Google . Definitely would recommend this excursion. Day Pass to Pez Quadro Beach Break with Lunch and Open Bar. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. If you are looking for the perfect day on a sun-drenched beach with the aquamarine ocean where you can sip delicious frozen tropical drinks while basking in the sun, this is the place for you. If you need a table they will set one up for you right by the water or you can sit at the covered tables. IMG_3606. $147.87. Water was clear and beautiful. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Sii il primo a condividere le tue opinioni! We will rebook whenever we take another cruise to this area. Day passes allow guests to experience the propertys amenities without requiring the normal time commitment of an overnight stay, says Brad Mills, hotel manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel. Great drinks and services. Departure times (cruise ship guests): Daily, one hour after ship docks. There was some seaweed in the water and a guy worked all day raking it up off the beach and taking it away. Monterey Park Golf Club: Course available Mon-Fri before 4pm, excluding holidays. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. 3. The staff kept up on our drinks and brought them to us on the beach! Julio got us a cab and it took us right back to the port. I will start out with the only down side to this excursion which is the incessant merchants selling you every hat, cigar, and trinket they can find. There had been a storm the day before so the beach had seaweed, but there were workers there hauling it away. The people are all so friendly and accommodating. ", "I love that I was able to book two things at once, and I knew that you knew what the schedule of our ship was. Youll also get access to the fitness center and complimentary classes, a steam room, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, private beach access with loungers and umbrella rentals, poolside lunch and classic frozen drinks from the new Beacon Pool Bar & Lookout. $90.00. We serve only Premium Names such as Bacardi, Smirnoff, Beafeater and Jim Beam. We all ate till we were stuffed and there was some left over. Editorial disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. At first I was concerned that our cabana was all in the shade but was no issue to pull our chairs out into the sun. . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Open bar, beach beds, lunch, reserved beach chairs, lunch, shore snorkeling, beach massage SUP and more! Kenzie all you can drink none alcoholic drinks, 1 dish (plate) on the food menu, lounge chair, Wi-Fi. I spent most of the day in the water, but it was a little less clear by the shore. They were wonderful. The water wasnt that deep near the beach. Book now in booki, Comparte este video con la persona que te gustar. The massages where great, everything about this visit was top level to me. The travel time is only about 5-10 minutes. We offer a FREE LUNCH for Children 4 and Under! What restaurants are near Maya Chan Beach? While on our cruise 8/26/2109 we chose to visit the Barefoot Beach club as our excursion and had the most relaxing day of our entire trip. Yes, guests may leave and go shopping and then return back again. Masaje de una 45 min. The Beach Break at NohochKay offers a full open bar, your choice of lunch options, guaranteed Lounge Chairs, Palapas, and umbrellas. Drinks good. 3 The beach club was great and our waiter was JOSE and got everything for us that we asked him. -The beach was clean. Was Tough at first trying to get there, as other beach clubs will try to take you to their spot.
Hawaii Unsolved Missing Persons, Formula Rossa Accident, Articles C