Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, salt and vanilla. 2016-04-04 5 Copycat Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes That Are 100 Percent Spot-On. The best soft chocolate chip cookies. In a separate bowl, sift the flour with the cornstarch, baking soda and salt. add chocolate chips and pecans. Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. So glad you loved the chocolate chip cookies. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Process rolled oats in a food processer or blender until finly ground. These are the softest and most wonderful chocolate chip cookies. Add a few more tablespoons of flour and they wont flatten. Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. We love them as well. Very simple, quick, and yummy. Thank you so much. Set aside. We love them. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until it comes together into one mass, about 1 minute. Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. 3 cups all-purpose flour don't over measure. Ive been looking for a recipe that makes crispy chocolate chip cookies. Thanks Valentina! To the bowl of your stand mixer, add the peanut butter, unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and kosher salt. Log in. Pastry chef Stella Parks makes her version differently than I do but describes them best: Thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies are the Pringles of dessert, so rich and crunchy and light that its hard to stop at half a dozen, let alone one. This recipe makes a ton of cookies. Great for any occasion, from a sweet snack to a party-pleasing dessert. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans. Five cans, five minutes, and you're ready to eat! These chocolate chunk cookies will need to bake until barely golden brown around the edges, even if slightly undercooked in the center. Reduce the speed to medium, add the flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. 3. add the flour, salt and baking soda. 3. Place a second cookie on top of the filling and gently press down until the filling comes to the edges of the cookies. With this easy recipe, you can get the perfect batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies! Beat until the mixture is smooth. $41.25. Slowly add the flour to the mix. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Using a stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars. Place cookies onto baking sheet. We are really excited that you want to visit us at Vista Verde! . Keep your chocolate chip cookies stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week, or freeze them for up to three months. So buttery too! In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps. Step 2. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie View Recipe Make baking cookies a whole family affair with this fun recipe. We have added it into the steps in the recipe card. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Put the brown sugar and white sugars into a bowl, pour the slightly cooled, melted butter over them, and beat together. Im new here and I love your website so many recipes I cant wait to try. Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until . If the butter is too cold, it wont cream properly with the sugar and eggs, which can cause the cookies to spread too much while baking. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. By Candace Braun Davison. I always have a batch frozen ready to be consumed ;). Put filling in one corner, roll corner to corner in a pan . Otherwise, Id say stick with the Nestles recipe. Thank you for visiting our online home. granulated sugar, white chocolate chips, baking soda, raspberries and 5 more. In small bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside. I baked these cookies tonight with my kids. Stir in the chocolate chips. ", "By far my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe," raves Sonja Ellingson. Preparation. This is your chance to create memories that will last a lifetime with your family. Beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. We especially love to watch them come to life through the glass oven door. We love to bake chocolate chip cookies with the kids. cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Make a batch of chocolate chip cookies, or adapt it to include nuts, fruit or your favourite sweets. I added some toffee chips in the second batch and they were over the top good! . An easy recipe for the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to overnight. Soft, chewy, and not over the top sweet! For your ease and convenience, our rates are all-inclusive, and we mean it. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter turns dark brown and smells nutty. Here is why my Bakers chocolate chip cookies recipe is better: All-purpose flour: I use AP Flour to make my bakers chocolate cookies but you can substitute with whole wheat flour as a healthier alternative, keep in mind it may make the cookies denser. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or beaters, beat the butter with both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, a few minutes. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating just until combined. Thank you Jenn. 22 Quick and Easy Recipes in 30 Minutes (or less) + 5 Chef Secrets To Make You A Better Cook! Preheat the oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a baking mat like Silpat. Perfect. Cream the butter and both sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium-low speed (or use a hand mixer) using the paddle attachment until light and fluffy, 3 or 4 minutes. All flour is different, its the flour. Add in one egg at a time and beat after each egg. Request a reservation at Vista Verde Ranch! And I miss the chopped pecans. As you all know, I love sharing classic recipes that I use in my bakery, this is one of them. "I sometimes add oatmeal, nuts, raisins, etc. I did cut the baking time to 8 minutes, but I have a new oven and am still trying it out. Made with real semi-sweet chocolate chips for a rich and authentic chocolate cookie flavor. 2020-06-14 Preheat the oven to 400F. I made these the other day and they are so soft, I honestly couldnt believe how good they were! Heat oven to 375F. These chocolate chip cookies are made with real semi-sweet chocolate chips, they have soft chewy centers and crispy edges that are sure to please everyone. Stir to blend well. Add the vanilla and eggs. Hi Judy, Im so sorry about that! You can just brown sugar or opt to use just white sugar, either one will yield delicious cookies but the texture, flavor, and color will be impacted. Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar on medium speed (with paddle attachment) for 2-3 minutes, scraping down the , 2021-01-12 Grease the bottom of an 8x8 pan. ORIGINAL SIZE COOKIES You overbaked the cookies! Stir in chocolate chips., Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. ", "My go-to recipe," says Andrea Howard. I am an experienced baker and mis-read the specification of how much butterI read it as 2 half cup sticks and not 2 1/2 sticks of butter! In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Followed the recipe except used butter instead of margarine, and did use King Arthur flour. 2. Oh my goodness! When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Its their favorite, with all the extra chocolate of course Pinning this one! In a large bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Mix in the chocolate chips. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes. 2012-11-26 Cream the butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar together well. Cream the butter and sugars with a mixer or by hand until smooth 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter or margarine, 1 package (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips. TRADITIONAL BITE SIZE I made your cookies today, followed your recipe to the T. They turned out ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! Please let me know by leaving a review below. A quick and easy version of an Italian classic that can be finished in the oven or on the stove. An easy recipe for the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch. They look exactly like the chocolate chip cookies I love. Thanks for sharing! In a separate bowl, combine flour together, baking powder and salt. Made 2 dozen and froze 2 dozen for baking later. With the mixer on low, add egg and vanilla. Make sure your oven is heated to 375F. wow, amazing cookies! When that is done, fold in the two cups of chocolate chips by hand, and prepare to put them on some parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Heat oven to 350F. You can substitute it with milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips instead. The homemade cookie dough batter yields soft and chewy cookies loaded with chocolate chip morsels. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. 2012-09-14 Preheat oven to 350 F. In a medium-sized bowl whisk flour, baking soda and baking powder together. 375 degrees, about 9 minutes. Then add in the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla extract. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Filling source: Epicurious Chocolate chip whoopie pie source: Tina's Chic Corner Rating: If you like your cookies crunchy, these are the ones for you. Beat in the vanilla, the cold egg, and the cold egg yolk, until your mixture is light and creamy. Set aside. Web site created by. MomOf4, first of all, we welcome you as a part of our online family. Those are the best kinds of cookies. Thats so sweet of you to offer! Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl so everything is incorporated. Set aside. Uneven baking can also be caused by using a baking sheet that is too thin or not sturdy enough, or by placing the cookies too close together. The dough may be used in batches, and can be refrigerated for up. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Tips to make the best cookies While your butter must be melted/softened, it should also be room temperature. Jules, we love these homemade chocolate chip cookies! Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie. Step 1: Cream the butter and sugars. Irene Yeh, Mequon, Wisconsin Get Our Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe 12 / 18 Taste of Home Inspired By: Do-Si-Dos Chocolate Chip This is the All-American classic that we've fully loaded with Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips. When baking the cookies, be sure to rotate the baking sheet halfway through baking to ensure even browning and prevent any hot spots in the oven from burning the cookies. See whats being said about us! Jacki Dunne on June 14, 2020 at 11:02 pm. Thanks for trying the cookies and I hope you stop back to visit our online home again and try something else. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Place on ungreased cookie sheets so they are 2 inches apart. . Mix until just combined. Line a 13 x 18-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Add chocolate chips and stir until combined. Youre so sweet, Jennifer! Stir until combined. I just love this recipe. Coconut oil or vegetable shortening can also be used as a dairy-free option, but it may change the flavor and texture of the cookies. Melt the butter and let it cool a bit. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. str = $(this).attr('id'); Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 large (18x12-inch) baking sheets with parchment paper. But if youre looking for an easy way to elevate this classic add dark chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of sea salt on top. Once upon a time, I went to culinary school and worked in fancy restaurants. Thanks so much, Shar. Preheat oven to 375F. Add the dry ingredient mixture, and beat on medium-low speed until just combined. These are the kind your grandmother used to make. Spread into the prepared pan. Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Website design by blue sky designs. 7. Press each ball of cookie dough into a thick cookie shape, and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Our family loved them! Preheat oven to 375 F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. 13 of 26 White Chocolate, Chocolate Cookies Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Flatten slightly. This makes the chilled cookie dough easier to scoop and roll. This is such a simple chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe. }); Add flour, baking soda and salt and stir until soft cookie dough forms. Oven is consistent (although I had to cook them for 13 minutes), These were quite a disappointment. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined, about 1 minute. url = 'https://www.tfrecipes.com' + '/details/' + str + '/'; Here's a very brief overview of what you can expect when you make chocolate chip cookies from-scratch: 1. These are the kind your grandmother used to make. With all the time youll spend outside working up a healthy appetite, you definitely earn the right to enjoy our wonderful cuisine. 2. 1 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter (softened), 1/2 cup packed Bakers Corner Brown Sugar, 1 teaspoon Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract, 11/2 cups Bakers Corner Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Chunks, Chocolate Thumbprints with Marshmallow Crme, Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie, Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Cookies, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. My husband is quite the criticvery opinionated in the kitchenand he has every right, he is an amazing cook, and he absolutely LOVED these cookies!! 1 package 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips Instructions Preheat your oven to 375F (190C). ; In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Wow! Beat in eggs, 1 at a time; beat in vanilla. TROPICAL FRUIT BARS This chocolate chip cookie recipe is perfectly crisp and also delicious. Try this Bakers Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe today! Cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Skip a stop at the grocery store and bake up a few dozen of these copycat cookie recipes. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Spray cookie sheet and drop spoonfuls onto it. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. This recipe will result in the perfect batch of cookies every time! I bet they taste amaaazing!! This recipe looks perfect Valentina! $(obj).find('span').text(response); Small ice cream scoop onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees, rotating after 5 minutes for a total of 10 minutes. We all need to get away and have quiet time to ourselves to recharge. High Altitude: Preheat oven to 375. In the recipe card, we have a metric converter. Step 3. (The nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.). Set aside. Read more. There are several ways to get to Vista Verde, using different airports. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Bake on ungreased cookie sheets in hot oven at . If you like your cookies crunchy, , 2022-06-14 Mix in egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until combined. Transfer the frozen cookies to a zip-top bag or freezer-safe container. I'm so glad you are here. Spread about 2 teaspoons of filling on the flat side of one cookie. Submitted by: KITKATK, A quick, easy and healthy meal in minutes!Submitted by: DEFREYTAG, Baker's Corner Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies. Jan 11, 2017 - The Cookie Corner Hawaii Yumm! 40 cookies) Ingredients: 1/2 pound butter, soft 1/2 pound shortening 2 cup brown sugar 1 cup granulated sugar 2 eggs 2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4 cups all purpose flour 2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 18 ounces chocolate chips Procedure: 1. Any chance these could be made gluten-free? Stir in the chocolate chips and drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto a greased cookie sheet. If you are chilling for longer than 2 hours you want to allow the dough to sit at room temp for about 10 minutes before shaping. Mix in the chocolate chips using a wooden spatula. Instructions. Wet ingredients , 2022-06-17 Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies (Copycat Recipe) Brown Eyed Baker dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, eggs, kosher salt and 6 more Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies Copycat 1.0 The Tummy . Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to a small bowl. The response was trememdous, and there were requests for cookie recipes. I started this blog to share my favorite baking recipes with you. Add cane sugar and brown sugar, beating on medium-high for 2-4 minutes, scraping down sides about half way between. Drop Cookie Recipes, Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g, Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams, Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Cholesterol 17.9 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 63.1 mg, Sugar 10.2 g. Nutrition Facts : Calories 136 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 115mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. So if thats your thing (Im not judging) give this a try. Once the dough is combined, chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Add to batter along with salt. The Cookie . If the cookies are too thick then you added too much flour. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy. These twice-baked treats are a delicate blend of old-world tradition and contemporary island flavors. Event Planning. Bake 23-26 min. Preheat oven to 410 degrees. Melt butter, add milk, eggs, . i love a thin, crispy chocolate chip cookie! Sift in flour. You do not want to overbake the cookies. My batter is always on the runnier side. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Hi Carol, Id recommend a #50. You're going to want to make ALL of these ASAP. I hardly ever leave reviews but this definitely deserves it. . Add cocoa, cake flour, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt and stir until combined. 2016-09-14 Paleo coconut flour chocolate chip cookies. 8. Step 1. Oh my,these are the best.Ask my grandchildren! My golden rule in baking chocolate chip cookies is to not overbake them. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl: All-Purpose flour, cake flour, corn starch, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to batter along with salt. The edges were crispy and the center was soft and chewy. Love how easy it is to make!! The homemade cookie dough batter yields soft and chewy cookies loaded with chocolate chip morsels. Spread dough in ungreased 13x9x2-inch rectangular pan. . Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Youll need: There are several different types of chocolate that you can use for these cookies. Read our Ranch Blog to get the latest news, recipes from the chef, or see the ranch in the press! Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies). Thank you for the recipe, looking forward to making it. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. Im not seeing the part about chilling the dough. Bake as needed directly from the freezer. (Do not make the cookies too big or they will spread into one another.) Then, add an egg and an egg yolk along with some vanilla extract. Vista Verde is a very special place for our family, and we welcome you into our home for an unforgettable vacation. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes. Slowly beat in the vanilla and sugar. In the microwave or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt unsweetened chocolate, 1 cup of the chocolate chips, and the butter stirring occasionally until smooth. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. url: url, stack of lace cookies. I have made a double batch before and used a straight double, but you need to make sure you arent over measuring those yes! Sign up for our e-newsletter and we'll share some tips to help you. Wrap in at least one layer of foil for extra protection. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. So, bake just until golden and remove. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and stir until mixed. What could I possibly be doing wrong? In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or beaters, combine the butter with both sugars. If you have any questions or comments, or would just like to say hello, please get in touch. Turn the mixer on the lowest setting. *Baker's Corner - Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (.5 g / Chip), 273.6 gram(s) or 1.5 cup, Vanilla extract, imitation, alcohol, 1 tsp. )The baked cookies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week, or frozen for up to 3 months. Combine ground oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans (if using). Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans. The texture of cookies can be either soft or crunchy, this is influenced by different factors such as the ratio of ingredients, mixing method, and baking time and temperature. Versatile recipe with the option to customize with chopped nuts which will give your cookies a satisfying crunch and extra flavor. You can also make these cookies gluten-free by swapping the wheat flour with an all-purpose gluten-free flour blend that you can find at your local grocery store. Ingredients Steps: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Web Graham cracker crumbs added to chocolate chip cookie dough bring out the flavor of the fireside favorite. Heat oven to 350F. These cookies are absolutely delicious and I dont think Ill make any other chocolate chip recipe again. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Add in the egg and vanilla, then stir in the dry ingredients. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in another bowl; stir into butter mixture until well blended. Combine the brownie mix with 1/2 stick of melted butter, 2 tablespoons of water, and 1 egg until well blended. Fill out our form to receive one! When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpats. All ovens are different and the bake time will slightly vary. Katerina, thank you.These chocolate chip cookies are our favorite go-to dessert! Take a tour of Vista Verde Ranch! Heat butter in microwave safe bowl until nearly melted. This is a cookie laced with golden bits of macadamia nuts. Tag @valentinascorner on Instagram and use hashtag #valentinascorner. None left . Add 12 oz package of chocolate chips and mix well. Read my full disclosure policy. Sift in flour. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt and vanilla. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Jocelyn, I am glad you enjoyed our chocolate chip cookie recipe! Preheat oven to 350F / 177C. 4. I think Im going to need to re-look at the recipe and see if I got something wrong stay tuned! 18 Copycat Cookie Recipes You'll Want to Eat Up - Taste 2 weeks ago tasteofhome.com Show details . Desserts Dessert, Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Info Servings Per Recipe 40 Amount Per Serving Calories, Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 130 mg, Sugar 15 g, TransFat 0 g. function react(obj,id, value) { These cookies are faaantastic! 3 cups (380 grams) all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon fine sea salt 2 sticks (227 grams) unsalted butter, at cool room temperature (67F) 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar 1 1/4 cups (247 grams) lightly packed light brown sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla 2 large eggs, at room temperature 2 cups (340 grams) semisweet chocolate chips Guittard chocolate chips, no nuts. Thanks for visiting our online home. It is an indulgent and tempting, almost decadent experience. Copyright 20092023 Cookie Corner Hawaii, Inc. All rights reserved. I recently bought a bag of Tates cookies and we fell in love with them. vanilla extract, salt, butter, day-old challah, ground cinnamon and 8 more. Inspired by the sensational flavors of the islands, these sweet and tangy bars, with their rich buttery shortbread crusts, are topped with tropical, tre SHORTBREAD COOKIES Add to batter along with salt. 7. Learn the best way for you! We love these homemade chocolate chip cookies!! Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. 2021-11-30 Step-by-Step Instructions. Add to batter along with salt. Add . Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Set aside. In another bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Anya Epstein Related To Jeffrey Epstein, Articles C