Call TODAY for more information or visit our website to apply online. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Good luck getting your. Casa Bonita is located in The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Just a little over 30 miles east from Downtown Los Angeles, the Bonita neighborhood encompasses the whole northern part of the city of San Dimas and parts of La Verne. Phone (661) 948-8807 | Fax (661) 942-5206 Hours. Always beware of scams. 9AM Really close to amenities. Please call for additional details. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Bonita Apartments locations in Littlerock, CA. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. gcresidential@gmail.com, Copyright 2023 Gold Coast Residential | Privacy | Made with Tytanium, Our available apartments change frequently. Thank you for reporting this issue. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 $1,550 - $1,850 2 Beds | 1-2.5 Bath . Alaska Arizona Connecticut Florida Iowa Indiana Louisiana Maine Missouri North Carolina New Hampshire Nevada Oklahoma Rhode Island . By Location. Established in 1983. 9AM Casa Bonita Apartments 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster, CA 93535 Apartment Complex Features Private Garages Assigned Covered Parking Sparkling Pool and Rejuvenating Spa Water and Trash Included High-speed Internet Capable Cable TV Approved 24-Hour Laundry Facility Nightly Privacy Patrol Refrigerators for Rent On-Site Management Our business hours are Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We look forward to renting to you soon! Used under license. Our available apartments change frequently. If you have any other choice, dont live here! Lancaster Apartments with Utilities Included, Lancaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Lancaster Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Lancaster Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Lancaster Apartments with Swimming Pool, Lancaster Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Antelope Valley Union High School District Apartments (257), Lancaster Elementary School District Apartments (240), Palmdale Elementary School District Apartments (115). No Homes Available Available Apartments Our available apartments change frequently. It is very nicely kept and the staff are very helpful. Walk Score Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Not all features are available in every apartment. $50. Order Online. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. Sunday Nearby cities include Quartz Hill , Palmdale , Rosamond , Acton , and Huntington Park . Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Casa Bonita is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 93535 ZIP Code. Claim this business (661) 948-8807. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. I have been living in my apartment for 7 months. We offer apartments and townhomes at affordable prices. Don't expect to access the Pool it's been closed/Locked for over 2 years you can just look at it. See photos, floor plans and more details about Casa Bonita in Lancaster, California. Welcome to Casa Bonita! 7 reviews of Hidden Falls Apartments "By far the apartments in the antelope valley!! . A The phone number for Casa Bonita Apartments is: (661) 948-8807. Casa Bonita Apartments is located at 44236 20th St E in Lancaster, California 93535. By Location. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Casa Bonita is renter-friendly, with 54% of residents renting their homes. I was previously living in a 4 bedroom house but love apartment living. 22% of apartment shoppers plan to spend 4-6 months in their apartment search. Choose Your State. The only way into to building is the drive way so if you are walking it's very dangerous. With that said, it is not the most upscale of neighborhoods but this apartment complex would say otherwise. Claim this business. . The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Our business hours are Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We look forward to renting to you soon! This property has two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms starting at $1,550/mo. We are a family-owned property management company serving Palmdale, Lancaster, and the Greater Antelope Valley. Casa Bonita Apartments located in Lancaster, CA 93535 operates in SIC Code 6513 and NAICS Code 531110 We have beautiful apartments throughout Antelope Valley. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Experience a new standard at Casa Bonita. Available Now. Dont wait to apply for one of our units because they rent quickly. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 213 units. Our homes go fast, so Contact Us to see what we have available for you! Please Contact Usto see if we have the rental for you. . Our office is located on-site at 44236 20th Street East Lancaster, CA 93535. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Wednesday The management sucks! Your request has been sent to landlord. 16. Casa Bonita Apartments. * Square footage definitions vary. See The Houses Apartments . Learn How It Works GreatSchools Please. Management was nice and answered all my questions which may have come off as childish seeing as this will be my first time renting on my own, The building sucks! Please Contact Usto see if we have the rental for you. Casa Bonita is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 93535 ZIP Code. 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster CA 93535 Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Please Contact Us to see if we have the rental for you. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Welcome to Casa Bonita! View Listing. See hours See all 28 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 43032 30th St W Lancaster, CA 93536 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards About the Business Located in prestigious West Lancaster, within walking distance to fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment, as well as, Antelope Valley College. Casa Bonita The BEST move in deals and PRIDE in giving you the best value for your money! Find exclusive SoCal apartments for rent today! Our office is located on-site at 44236 20th Street East Lancaster, CA 93535. Browse all 97 Lancaster apartment rental listings available now with WestsideRentals.com. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Casa Bonita is located in Lancaster, the 93535 zipcode, and the Antelope Valley Union High School District. Apartments. Contact (661) 449-1561 Message Language: English Open Tuesday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Gold Coast Residential. We offer apartments and townhomes at affordable prices. Our business hours are Monday - Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We look forward to renting to you soon. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Find 3 listings related to Casa Bonita Apartments in Littlerock on YP.com. Call TODAY for more information or visit our website to apply online. Casa Bonita Apartments. Edwards Air Force Base North Antelope Valley, Apartments with Utilities Included in Lancaster, CA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Lancaster, CA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Lancaster, CA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Lancaster, CA, Income Restricted Housing in Lancaster, CA. This community is professionally managed by Gold Coast Residential, Casa Bonita is located at 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA. The Antelope Valley region sits in the northernmost stretches of Los Angeles County. Viewing: Casa Bonita | Mobile Version | Listing Updated: 02/16/2023, See Official Lancaster Apartments Prices and Pictures. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Do not sell or share my personal information. Call TODAY for more information or visit our website to apply online. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. The building sucks! Description Welcome to Casa Bonita! Top 10 Apartments in Lancaster 43360 7th St E 3 Beds, $1,799 Sunset Ridge Apartments 1-3 Beds, $1,415 - 2,856 Park West Village Apartments 1-2 Beds, $2,040 - 2,829 Sienna Heights 2 Beds, $1,748 - 2,706 Cordova Park 1-2 Beds, $1,664 - 3,148 Vello Valley 2-3 Beds, $2,700 - 3,500 Racquet Club Apartments 1-2 Beds, $1,700 - 1,775 Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Casabonita apartments are located on the east side of lancaster . Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Casa Bonita Apartments at 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535. I like my apartment because I feel safe and comfortable since I am a single mom with 2 kids I have to make sure that my family is safe and secure. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Choose Your State. Gold Coast Residential Casa Bonita Apartments 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 2 Bedrooms Updated 2 Weeks Ago Previous Next All 2 Beds 2 Beds, 1 Bath $1,600 - $1,650 700 Sq Ft Now 2 Beds, 2 Baths $1,800 - $1,850 1,100 Sq Ft Not Available Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We offer apartments and townhomes at affordable prices. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. Our properties are located in Lancaster and Palmdale, California. Email me listings and apartment related info. Transit Score measures access to public transit. West Palmdale Apartments Casa Bonita Apartments Keep Language: Phone (661) 948-8807 | Fax (661) 942-5206 Check availability! Search for other Apartments in Lancaster on The Real Yellow Pages. Advertisement. Protect yourself from fraud. The apartments are ok. Good News! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. More. This community has a 1 - 2 Beds , 1 Bath , and is for rent for $1,354. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. By Management Company. CA Houses for rent; Lancaster, CA Apartments for rent; Popular Properties. Casa Bonita Apartments - Lancaster, CA | Zillow Skip Photos Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 Available units unknown Building overview Office hours Facts and features Key features Shared laundry Air conditioning available Covered parking, detached garage Building Amenities Other Hot tub Swimming pool Security Night patrol This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Casa Bonita is within 13 minutes or 6.6 miles from Antelope Valley College. Check back often for our latest listings. Casa Bonita - Apartments for Rent | Redfin 1-844-759-7732 Buy Sell Rent Mortgage Real Estate Agents Feed Search Overview Floor Plans Fees Amenities Schools Favorite X-Out Share Street View See all 17 photos Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535 Price Unavailable Price Beds Baths Sq Ft A/C Dishwasher Swimming Pool Directions Lancaster, California Simplificamos el proceso de encontrar un nuevo apartamento ofreciendo a los inquilinos la base de datos ms completa que incluye millones de publicaciones precisas y detalladas en todo Estados Unidos. Welcome to Casa Bonita, a densely populated neighborhood near Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, CA. It is also near College of the Canyons and Mission College. Call today for more info! Edwards Air Force Base North Antelope Valley, Lancaster Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Or sign in if you already have an account. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Tuesday The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. View Available Properties. gcresidential@gmail.com, Copyright 2023 Gold Coast Residential | Privacy | Made with Tytanium, Our available houses change frequently. To Receive Move In Special You Must Qualify & Move In within the 10 Day Window. Town Square; Features may not be available for all units. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Subject to change without notice. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Your title is too long. $500 Deposit + $500 Rent MOVES You In*~~To Receive Move In Special You Must Qualify & Move In within the 10 Day Window. All rights reserved. Nearby train routes include Metrolink Antelope Valley Line. 5PM Apartments.com Alaska Arizona Connecticut Florida Iowa Indiana Louisiana Maine Missouri North Carolina New Hampshire Nevada Oklahoma Rhode Island . 3240 W Ave J6 Lancaster, CA 93536. 848 W Bonita Ave , Claremont, CA 91711-4173 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Casa Bonita is an Apartment Home Living Silver-Level community located in the 93535 Zip code of Lancaster, CA. Columbia. Learn more. Lancaster, California $456-630 1-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Cedar Creek Apartments 1530 West Avenue K-8 Lancaster, California Call For Rent 1 BR Affordable View Apartment Antelope Valley Apartments 43460 32nd St Lancaster, California Call For Rent 2-3 BR Rent Assisted View Apartment Avenida Crossing Apartments 2317 W Ave J-8 Also if you apply on the same day you tour receive FREE application fees!*. 5PM (661) 948-8807. Call us today to find out our pet policy and if we allow pets. Apartments. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice Antelope Valley Home Rentals | Gold Coast Residential Single Family Homes and Apartment Rentals Palmdale and Lancaster California Learn More Available Rentals Houses Our properties are located in Lancaster and Palmdale, California. Nearby grocery stores include Aldi, Stater Bros. Markets, and Superior Grocers. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. 5PM Brokerage. Really close to amenities. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Please try again. The sq. The LACDA is accepting applications for this waiting list from February 2, 2023 at 8:00 am, until July 31, 2023 at 5:00 pm PST. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Espaol. Apartments Available $750 MOVE IN CALL NOW! Casa Bonita is located in Lancaster, California in the 93535 zip code. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. For more than twenty-five years, Cannon Management has provided state-of-the-art management solutions . Popular points of interest near Casa Bonita include Trap, The King Bar, and Barrett Cellars. This area is served by the Eastside Union Elementary attendance zone. Friday Also if you apply on the same day you tour receive FREE application fees!*. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. Nearby food & drink options include Trap, The King Bar, and Barrett Cellars. Welcome to Casa Bonita! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. 9AM The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. The management sucks! Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Ratings & reviews of Casa Bonita Apartments in Lancaster, CA. The only way into to building is the drive way so if you are walking it's very dangerous. We will promptly evaluate it. Thanks for reporting an issue. Casa Bonita Apartments. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Nearby bus routes include 100, 250, and 395 Route South. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Professionally managed by Gold Coast Residential. This building is located in Lancaster in zip code 93535. The rental options are just as diverse as the region itself, with an array of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses available for rent throughout Antelope Valley. The tenants are mean and unfriendly. I have been living in my apartment for 7 months. Find the best-rated Lancaster apartments for rent near Casa Bonita Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Good luck getting your deposit back! Monday 835 W Avenue L Lancaster, CA 93534 from $1,429 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Furnished (661) 402-9977 Casa Bonita 44236 20th St E Lancaster, CA 93535 from $1,550 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Affordability Aurora Village II Senior Living 55+ 43945 12th St W Lancaster, CA 93534 I see myself here for a long time just because I am happy with my apartment complex and my apartment itself its a place I am able to call my own. 44236 20th Street East, Lancaster CA 93535 These features and much more are waiting for you. If something looks fishy, let us know. A Casa Bonita Apartments is open:Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Sunday: Closed Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM.
Civilian Jobs At Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Articles C