Are you planning a trip abroad? One of the luckiest houses in your chart, this is where your vision for the future is formed. Hades, even though one of the more humble of the Gods when he wanted something he made sure he got it. #1 youre human so its normal to have an asymmetrical face, most humans do. Lama Jyotishavidya Rashi - Samchara - Bhava - Graha - Ratna - Nakshatra - Amsha - Varga Shukra Main Page Traditional Jyotishavidya Sacred Jewels Ratna for Shukra Sweet-seeking Shukra reaches maturity = age 25 Since Fire signs are confident, aggressive and usually extroverted in nature. I did an overlook over these asteroids with the other muicman, too, and will just list the doublewhammies: Cupido / VenusCupido / ErosEros / MarsEros / NeptuneValentine / ValentineEros / Eros. Venus in the 4th house: Loving home. they dont have to try hard at all. i looked up the right number (3488 or something) for aphrodite in extended chart section of astro.com and then i think it pulled up my natal chart + progressions and there it was. WEll, I was sceptical towards asteroids myself, but I got convinced of their use pretty fast.But it`s important to keep a clear perception of the "whole" and the "basics".In most cases the asteroids are a very specific, subtle influence. Depending on the Sign of your 10th House, astrologers can interpret how you work, act, and make choices to contribute to society in a productive way. unique beauty Here's some astro observations again. First, a bit of data from the astronomical and hard science side of life. 1388 -- Aphrodite -- Impulsive love and attraction, love inspired by fated events, animosity turning to magnetism, charisma, my gosh, so much info! Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. Smart af. Venus in the 6th house: Charismatic in the workplace. Fixed star Mirach 0 Taurus is the star of the artist. There are days when I think I look better than anybody walking down the street with meother days that I don't feel fit leaving the house lol But I do turn heads and people stop me to tell me they "love" my smile.. should i try to recalculate? Hardly does the native ever lose their temper publicly or make a scene and they are very socially refined. I find those energies sort of contradicting .. Venus in the 12th house: Gifted artists. Anyways my advice for Plutonians dont try to make people see the good in you, give them a reason to hate instead. my friend has this aspect and long before checking her parents synastry chart i thought they worked better as friends. - Go getter attitude towards your personal projects. Like drugs, alcohol, smoking or medicines. Very strategic and vindictive. I have a bunch of asteroids in Libra, though more on the 22-27 space, including Sappho, Kassandra, DNA, Apollo, Adonis and who knows what else. 9. Listed on 10th Feb 2023 by D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd, +44 330 038 9582 ** Contact . It is primarily associated with your career growth, achievements, reputation, recognition, and self-responsibilities. Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience. Eros: A FAMOUS SINGER IS PROVING HER VIRTUOSITY DURING AN OPERATIC PERFORMANCE. I only look at asteroids conj important parts of the chart not just in a house, Mar. If you saw Putin running a hot dog stand, would he be sexy. 4)his Pan in my 7th house:conjuncts my Karma exactly! But you probably don't have to recalculate as long as you were looking at the natal part, not the progessions. Study it and come back and tell me what it means and I will try to help you figure it out. unique style and aesthetic; aesthetic could also change very frequently Read the Medusa myth). Aphrodite (aphros=foam) was born from the foam of the splashing ocean water the moment Uranus` genitals and semen fell into the sea at Petra tou Romiou near Paphos on the island of Cyprus. 2101 -- Adonis -- Spell bound love, sexual magnetism, the desire to arouse, please and fulfill the beloved. They often indicate contact with foreign lands and cultures. Painters. Pallas Athene was not afraid of war and fighting, but she preferred to solve conflicts in a peaceful way. Andy Warhol. 80 -- Sappho -- Sexual attraction, deep appreciation of self an others, poetic, artistic, refined and cultured. able to move around quietly. Thoughts on Aquarius aphrodite in 10h trine Saturn, conjunct Uranus, and square asc? 2 Bed House for sale. stanly county nfl players I am not yet sure how to interprete Anteros. What do you think about gemini aphrodite in the 10th house, conjunct venus? 01 Aphrodite is one of the goddesses that reside in Mount Olympus. Their looks may have a bit of an edge to them. What does it mean if there are no planets in a house? - it is true, by my love for musicals and astrology I become some sort of an outcast; but I fought it through. It is about everything that makes up your wellbeing, be it physical or mental. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Scorpio Sun with water moon/ water sun + water moon can really make a person stoic or look emotionally unable and detached. iv [beauty & fashion edition], most people with upturned catlike eyes have mars aspecting their ascendant ex: megan fox (mars conjunction ascendant) cardi b (mars square ascendant) jordin sparks (mars semi-square ascendant), ladies with jupiter aspecting their ascendant & taurus/libra inner placements are blessed with an alluring hourglass/opposing triangles figure ex: amber rose (jupiter trine ascendant + libra sun) christina hendricks (jupiter sextile ascendant + taurus sun) peggy lee (jupiter semi-sextile ascendant + taurus venus + libra mars), simple soft glam makeup look lovers probably have venus in earth signs aspecting the ascendant ex: jamie chung (taurus venus + venus trine ascendant) charlize theron (virgo venus + venus conjunction ascendant) sza (capricorn venus + venus semi-sextile ascendant), aphrodite (1388) aspecting venus can make you look very photogenic ex: cindy crawford (venus conjunct aphrodite) noah mills (venus conjunct aphrodite) naomi campbell (venus trine aphrodite), every moon in aries/1st house went through a red hair phase ex: janet jackson (aries moon) ros (aries moon) gloria estefan (moon in the 1st house), an aspect that can contribute to having fairy/elf like features is a hard aspect between neptune and the asendant ex: sylvie testud (neptune square ascendant) rami malek (neptune opposite ascendant) kate bosworth (neptune inconjunction ascendant), females with a gorgeous tringale/pear shaped bodies usually have pluto aspecting their asendant & leo/sagittarius inner placements ex: beyonc (pluto conjunction ascendant + leo mars) christina aguilera (pluto trine ascendant + sagittarius sun + sagittarius venus), rihanna (pluto inconjunction ascendant + sagittarius mars), people who have deep attractive voices oftentimes have mercury-pluto aspects ex: mark strong (mercury conjunction pluto) laurence fishburne (mercury semi-square pluto) alan rickman (mercury inconjunction pluto) or pluto in the 3rd house ex: martin luther king, emma stone & laura prepon, having neptune aspecting the ascendant can give you downturned doelike eyes ex: paul mccartney (neptune conjunction ascendant) sylvester stallone (neptune square ascendant) grimes (neptune semi-square ascendant), celebrities known for their famous hairstyles tend to have fire venus combined with moon-venus aspects ex: audrey hepburn (aries venus + moon semi-square venus) whitney houston (leo venus + moon trine venus) farrah fawcett (sagittarius venus + moon opposite venus), hard sun-uranus aspects can cause asymmetrical face ex: ryan gosling (sun conjunction uranus) paris hilton (sun square uranus) angelina jolie (sun sesqui-quadrate uranus), people who have their sun/moon aspecting lilith have dark intense attractiveness ex: taissa farmiga (sun trine lilith) ben barnes (moon trine lilith) mia wasikowska (moon square lilith), the looking bizarre but in a sexy way aspect got to be uranus harsly aspecting the sun ex: anya taylor joy (sun square uranus) benedict cumberbatch (sun square uranus) gemma ward (sun semi-square uranus), saturn aspecting the asendant & aries/capricorn inner placements can give the individual model qualities ex: miranda kerr (saturn square ascendant + aries sun) gigi hadid (saturn semi-square ascendant + aries venus) vanessa paradis (saturn inconjunction ascendant + capricorn sun), most of bold heavy makeup lovers have fire venus in the 1st/10th house ex: dua lipa (leo venus in the 10th house) chungha (aries venus in the 10th house) katy perry (sagittarius venus in the 1st house), psyche (16) aspecting the sun people have an astonishing beauty ex: diane kruger (sun conjunct psyche) monica bellucci (sun trine psyche) aishwarya rai (sun semi-sextile psyche), famous for their iconic curly hair they got earth moons with sun/uranus aspects ex: andie macdowell (taurus moon + sun square uranus) corbin bleu (virgo moon + sun sextile uranus) keri russell (capricorn moon + sun inconjunction uranus), having cosmetic surgery to enhance what they got aspect is sun/asendant/midheaven semi-square venus ex: lana del rey (sun semi-square venus) hailey baldwin (asendant semi-square venus) jennifer lawrence (midheaven semi-square venus), narcissus (37117) conjunct/trine/sextile sun folks are in love with their reflection spends a lot of time in front the mirror and take mirror selfies, big fans of bodycon clothings mostly have venus in a fire house ex: selena quintanilla (venus in the 1st house) famous for her signature looks with bodycon jumpsuits, khloe kardashian (venus in the 5th house) loves bodycon skirts/pants, kim kardashian (venus in the 9th house) most of her wardrobe consist of bodycon dresses, most people with round captivating eyes have moon aspecting their ascendant ex: zooey deschanel (moon conjunction ascendant) dakota fanning (moon square ascendant) marion cotillard (moon semi-square ascendant), women with a graceful rectangle/banana shaped bodies could have mercury aspecting the ascendant & virgo/aquarius inner placements ex: charlotte rampling (mercury conjunction ascendant + aquarius sun + aquarius venus) zendaya (mercury trine ascendant + virgo sun) mitski (mercury sextile ascendant + virgo venus), the majority of people born with red hair have got aries/taurus in their big 6 with sun/mars aspects ex: jessica chestian (aries sun + aries venus + sun semi sextile mars) domhnall gleeson (taurus sun + taurus moon + taurus mars + sun conjunct mars) toby stephens (taurus sun + aries venus + sun sesqui-quadrate mars), water signs individuals like to put on blue eye contact lenses, #like if the witcher games and heavy rain or whatever had a baby, #but no lol gameplay wise its the exact same as if u kill smth, #it felt like the 10th fucked up thing kratos did tho bc i initially told aphrodite no, #but then kratos came back from killing her husband and i saw the prompt by her and assumed it was for dialogue, #it happened and i was like NO I JUST WANTED TO TALK , #but then i accidentally failed it and i had to try two more times after bc i was like i might as well get that trophy, #it looked so goofy since its a video game though lmao, #kratos looking angry before and after and the other girls looking disgusted if u fail a qte, #then the option to do it an unlimited amount of times, #i want the name of who came up with those scenes. It is also invaluable to understand how an eclipse or Saturn return is going to manifest in your life. Potent tie. The tenth house is the ruler of the parent that made the choices for the family, the one that was the leading figure, who could have been both a good example for the child and somebody to dread and fear. aphrodite in 10th house June 24, 2022 by are eddie and venom in a relationship / Friday, 24 June 2022 / Published in ansible yum check if package is installed how about Urania as asteroid for astrology? She is the most envious b**** in Greek mythology. they share the same faith but they also have some important differences regarding their religious beliefs. Same with Moon/Lilith. Valentine: 17,5 Pisces in my tropical 3rd houseIN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE. - Jonnhys Apollo conj his AC- Adonis conj his Sun/Psych/Merc- Cupid conj his Saturn/Pluto- Sapprho conj his 5thcusp- Aphrodit its in his 9th,opose his Sun tight- Pan is exact conj his Kiron- Anteros is conj his Valentine.opose his VX, - My ANteros is conj my Pluto.trine my NN- Adonis is conj my Pluto- Cupid is conj my Neptune/IC- Sapprho is in my 8th,conj my Osiris- Aphrpdite is conj my Isis/MC- Pan is exact trine my VX and Jup- Apollo is conj my Sun, - His Psych/Adonis/Cupid falls in my 1st:my bf feels very attracted to my way of appearing and also awakes my soul in an intuitive way, - My Anteros conj his Sat/PLut/Cupid , falling in his 4th house: my loves longing i find in his deepest core and home.Feel my love returned through his commitment,intensity and himself. jewelry was made for their bodies. you could be attracted to confidence, the way a person carries themselves. The moon in the 10th house will focus on a person's feelings about their job. People will look up to you and see you as a lovely and graceful person. Fire signs are so good at working in the service industry, especially restaurants. She is well known for her jealousy rather than her beauty. Idk if this considered a good aspects The opposite sex will, likely, not be able to resist him. You might also be quite possessive in the crushing stage and feel like you're competing for a prize, - Some suitors might like your spicy outlook on love and be attracted to your vitality, - You might be quickly enveloped in your emotions and could be hot-headed bc of it, I hope this answers your question, have a nice day/night . Aphrodite definition, the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty, identified by the Romans with Venus. I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. His Valentine in Scorpio in my 11th house conjunct 12th house cusp:trine my Saturn in Cancer in 8th (2,5)trine my Eros in Cancer in 8th (1)trine my Juno in Pisces in 3rd (2,5)trine my dr Valentine in Pisces in 3rd (2)trine my dr Amor in Pisces in 3rd (2). See more. theyre different in the way that moon and the sun are night and day. , Lilith/True Lilith - Sun/Pluto aspects , Lilith/True Lilith in 1st/5th/7th/10th house . The 5th house is all aboutlove affairs, creativity,fertility, sex drive, dating, romance, fun, attention, and drama. with that being said, venus represents aphrodite, love, femininity, women, love & mars represents ares, masculinity, men, sex. You might attract rich people. Aphrodite Conjunct the MC These natives are very attractive. 3. It is also the house of deep, disturbing emotions, connections, intuition, metaphysical matters, and the game of power.
9 Syllable Sentences, Articles A