Thompson additionally served as a sideline reporter for college football and college basketball games on the two networks. Although her coverage over the years has spanned many leagues and a variety of big games, what she is most closely associated with is her work on NFL Sundays. There were also dating rumorsbetween her and Jay Williams. LAS VEGAS, NV - NOVEMBER 19: (L-R) Professional baseball players Dustin Peterson, Kyle Thousand and D. J. Peterson attend the DUSSE Lounge at Kovalev vs. Ward at T-Mobile Arena on November 19, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. She has a brother named Tyson and a sister. I get asked Do you even like football by people all the time, Thompson said, according to Sports Illustrated. In early 2013, there was news that Charissa Thompson and Jay Williams were dating. [10] In the fall of 2009, she served as a reporter for NHL on Versus.[21]. They understood that being around her closest friends in the business, even if she wasnt working, was a good first step in helping Thompson through the adversity. She likes going to the beaches there to learn to surf. I gamble a lot on sports. Hence, Charissa is known for her gorgeous physique and sleek style. [14] Her change of hair color drew attention from some sports blogs; Deadspin ran an article titled: "Charissa Thompson Continues Down Suicidal Path to Frumpyville". Charissa Thompson is not having an affair with anyone presently. [28], Thompson appears in local television advertisements for her father's car dealership. My mom was like, I dont care, just name her something. So my dad is like, Well I got this name: Charissa. She says, Where did you get that? and hes like, Uh, Sports Illustrated? But it wasnt until later that he told her it was the swimsuit edition. She is currently co-hostess of Fox Sports Live (2013) on Fox Sports 1. As per the sources, Thompson will supervise Thursday Night Football on Amazon when it debuts in Week 2 of the 2022 NFL Season. Then in 2009, the American reporter served for N.H.L. Wedding, Kids & Girlfriends. July 6, 2015 / 10:29 AM / CBS Detroit. Early in her career, Thompson appeared on various college sports shows on Big Ten Network and Fox Sports Net (FSN). Likewise, the 38-year-old has been involved in professional journalism for more than a decade. Sometimes I cringe at what I say on Extra: Kim Kardashian dyed her hair blonde! I wanna shoot myself when I read that, because I couldnt care less what color her hair is. She was some redhead. It's like a text chain put into a podcast. While working there, Thompson got to be a fill-in host for a Saturday evening program. As of 2022, she has a net worth of $3 million and her salary is $700,000 per annum according to the sources. Thompson went on to admit that it is embarrassing now having been divorced twice, at her age. I just was with them and they were so wonderful to me, she told Jalen Rose. [32], She had a previous marriage when she was 25. They got. Once, she posted a picture of herself buying a pizza in a little black dress. I might be drunk in the afternoon on Sunday, but I will be ready to do my job on Monday. Charissa announced her engagement to Kyle Thousand in a now-deleted Instagram post in January 2020. When she dyed her hair black to rid herself of the Barbie thing, many people and media claimed she was going downhill in her career. Shell sit with Michael Vick, Tony Gonzalez, and Terry Bradshaw and while watching the game, shes asking questions. [3][5][6] While Sports Illustrated wrote "she left Washington State (WSU) to attend community college in California before transferring to UC Santa Barbara," Thompson has clarified she did not attend WSU.[7]. She says that her married life didnt go well and she divorced her husband. Following that, she also covered the FIFA World Cup in South Africa for Yahoo! Time and again, Charissas sexuality and personal life have been under the publics radar. Maria Folau: Early Life, Family, Education, Career, Net Worth, Husband >>, Despite a few setbacks, Charissas career seems to be taking a hike. She hosts pregame, halftime and postgame coverage. Charissa Thompson has an oblong-shaped face that makes her iconic wavy hairstyles look great on her. Ever since childhood, Charissa knew she wanted to be a broadcaster. Thompson shared some photos of the magical day on her Instagram. When the recession hit my dad asked me to do a few commercials for his car dealership. In June 2011, Thompson joined ESPN. Aside from it, she has an endorsement deal with Mercedes and is a brand ambassador. They moved the nuptials to Scottsdale due to the previous COVID-19 restrictions in California, where they are based. Her other FSN network appearance includes baseball programs like The 2007 MLB All-Star Game Red Carpet Parade and The Baseball Report on Fox Sports Net. You see Charissa Thompson on your TVs every Sunday during the fall (and on Thursday nights now, thanks to Amazon Prime's broadcast). She is the youngest child of her parents, Scott Thompsonand Cathy Thompson. The following year, it was announced that Charissa would be a host on the Netflix reality show Ultimate Beastmaster. Charissa Thompson said the first person she called after the release of her nude photos was Fox Sports colleague Erin Andrews, who had been photographed nude through a hotel peephole in 2008. During an interview in 2014, Charissa revealed that she was once married when she was 25 years old. [4][14][15] Thompson shortly switched her hair color back to blond. Charissa Thompson is a Correspondent for Fox Sports and NFL Films. @kingofthekc. Her breast size is 35 inches, and her bra size is 34B with cup size B. Charissa posted a picture of herself wearing a gray two-piece swimsuit on Instagram. Charissa Thompson is a professional sportscaster and T.V. They got married in a small ceremony during the thick of the pandemic. I am embarrassed to admit that you know, this is now my second divorce at 40, she said, appearing to tear up. Charissa Thompsons body measurements are35-23-35 inor 89-58-89 cm. [29], Thompson resides in Malibu, California. One fan replied: Great legs, show them more.. As it turned out, the photos did no professional damage as Fox executives remained firmly in her corner. She added that she wont be participating in online dating. Along with that, her body measurements are also unknown. I was joking with this girl the other day who wants to get into the business: Youre going to take my job in a couple years, and I totally understand it. In a couple years theres going to be another 24-year-old hot chick that used to be a cheerleader at Oregon who wants to get into sports broadcasting. Charissa Thompson is a famous sportscaster born and raised in Seattle, Washington, in the United States of America. With excellent hosting skills, she hosts entertainment programs too. After that, Thompson covered the B.C.S. The two were engaged for a little while before having a small wedding in early 2021. Charissa went back to work for Fox in June 2013, where she hosted for Fox Sports Live until 2015. Prior to joining Fox, she co-hosted ESPN2's SportsNation (2009), along with Marcellus Wiley. As years passed, she took her title as a National Football League sideline reporter. Thompson later joined ESPN in 2011 and hosted Numbers Never Lie before hosting SportsNation in 2012. Charissa Thompson. All-Star Game, N.H.L. [4] She also appeared as the host of the "Barstool Spelling Bee" in May 2015. [5][6] She later transferred to the University of California, Santa Barbara where she graduated with a B.A. Similarly, Charissa was on the cover of the April 2009 issue of Access DirecTV and interviewed Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels for the feature story. She has the perfect hourglass figure that makes her attractive in everyones eyes. What Happened? Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. And then you worry about this, Oh, you cant keep a man. She was once married. Published in the May 2015 issue of This website is purely for entertainment purposes only, and all information is presented as a good faith estimation based on publicly available information. (Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images). She has previously worked with ESPN, Versus, G.S.N., and the Big Ten Network. Charissa is currently engaged and soon getting married! 3. Her brother is a baseball player in Washington State. She was also appointed as a Fox NFL Kickoff presenter and continues this role in 2022. This article was last updated by Prince on January 6, 2023. Read more about her career success, fitness routine, and dating life. Charissa Thompson won a Daytime Emmy award along with her Extra crew as the program was chosen as the most outstanding entertainment news program in 2016. Im not saving the world, but I most certainly love my job. Charissa Thompson has blonde hair that she usually likes to color with an ombre effect for a sexier look. With all this information in hand, it is evident that Charissa Thompson never had cosmetic surgery and does not have such plans for now. from the New England Female Medical College in Boston in 1863. However, she used to have haircuts and frequently changed her hairstyles. Currently, she is working as one of the hosts of Fox Sports Live. Matthew Halverson. Charissa Thompson: Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity. Besides that, she takes great care of her diet and health. However, despite clearly showing her vast knowledge of sports and football throughout her career, Thompson still gets asked sexist questions. On August 17, 2013, Charissa hosted Fox Sports Live on the new Fox Sport 1 network. However, people are quick to wonder if the Fox channel sports reporter had to get plastic surgery to look the way she does. Besides her relationship, Charissa was also in the media for her nude pictures. She doesnt merely lob questions but attempts to steer the conversation, Kristian Dyer wrote in Sports Illustrated. A post shared by Charissa Thompson (@charissajthompson). Follow us on Twitter @sportscasting19. Oh, and shes blonde again. She also works with the entertainment news magazine show Extra. Thats the way it goes. [11][12] She also hosted FSN's rodeo show Toughest Cowboy. Now, the FOX Sports host and "Extra" correspondent is back to work, and. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. A post shared by Charissa Thompson (@charissajthompson). During her employment with ESPN, she was a host for the shows Numbers Never Lie, SportsNation, and First Take. Charissa Thompson Dating History: Ex-Husbands, Boyfriend. Added to that, Charissa also became a presenter for Fox N.F.L. The sportscaster is married to her dream guy, Kyle Thousand, a sports agent. After her divorce from her first husband, Thompson was in a relationship with former basketball player Jay Williams in 2013. It emerged after the couple attended a Justin Timberlake concert together, and photos were shared on Twitter. Thompson has also worked as a news reporter for Fox News. Chrissa Thompson is the host of FOX NFL Kickoff, the Sunday morning NFL pregame show that leads up to FOX NFL Sunday with hosts Curt Menefee and Terry Bradshaw and analysts Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and Michael Strahan. The incident had the potential to undo all the work that had gone into forging a successful career. Later in 2009, she worked as a sideline reporter for NFL Networks where she covered many sports events like the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter Games. If thats all you had, then we can keep it moving, she said. The way I equate is someone came into my home, robbed my home of all its possessions, put it out in the cul-de-sac right in front of me, and I had to buy all of it right back to put back in my house, she said during a podcast appearance with The Athletic. Darius Days Bio: Family, Contracts And Net Worth, Gus Johnson Bio: Family, Documentary & Net Worth, Mike Conley Net Worth: Charity & Endorsements, Shaun Livingston Bio: Injuries, NBA Championships, Net Worth & Kids. The interviewer was asking me questions like, Why do you want to be in HR? And I was like, I really like working with people? I just bullshitted every answer. Sports Illustrated notes that she doesnt just ask questions, but she also asks follow-up questions. So, I knew that I had exhausted all the options to try and keep my marriage in tact and I have nothing but love and respect for my now former significant other. She would continue these roles as she progressed in her sports media and journalism career, as she became a National Football League (NFL) sideline reporter for NFL on Fox. [14] In 2016, she recalled the event in an interview with HBO. OCTOBER 05: In this screengrab, Charissa Thompson presents the award for Best On-Air Talent - Sports at the 46th Annual Gracie Awards on October 05, 2021. I understand somebody saying, How are you allowed to do that if youre in sports? But Im not on the Thunder and gambling against the Thunder. Im so pathetic. So, according to Thompson, the couple was only officially married . Both of them were working for ESPN at that time, and neither ESPN nor the couple confirmed whether they were dating or not. Thompson said shes had wonderful people reach out, telling her that they are so sorry about her situation. Charissa Thompson worked at the Human Resources department when she initially joined Fox Sports. She departed from the ESPN Network for Fox Sports in June 2013. Charissa Thomson is a popular American sportscaster and media personality working with FOX Sports. She has worked as a nanny, sales associate at Nordstrom, a waitress at The Cheesecake Factory restaurant, a barista at Starbucks, and was an operator of a coffee stand located in Los Angeles which was her own coffee stand. That is why her hair looks different when she is at Extra than when she is working for Fox. Thousand reportedly works as a sports agent for Jay-Z's agency, Roc Nation Sports. Charissa Thompson married sports agent Kyle Thousand over the weekend in an intimate ceremony in Scottsdale, Arizona. Net Worth $3 Mill!In The Fridge 2021.Like & SubscribeCharissa Thompson,Jay Williams,ESPN,F. But I like him. In which school did Charissa Thompson attend? In 2010, Thompson appeared on the NFL Network's "NFL Now Updates". I dont want people to be like, She pretends to be something shes not. No, I am a train wreck. And theres no kids involved, because thats a whole other thing.. Charissa Thompson is an American sportscaster and television host who has been active since 2006. [35] That June, she spoke about the incident to The Athletic, stating "When it comes to your physical being and intimate photos between you and your boyfriend and things that you sent to someone when you were in a long-distance relationship and in love, it is your private property. They had an intimate ceremony in Arizona in 2020. The Chicago Hospital for Women and Children was founded in 1865 to provide medical care to indigent women and children and clinical training to women doctors. Among the most popular women to work in sports over the years, and on television specifically, is Charissa Thompson. Instead, she chose to stay with Fox Sports, which renewed her contract. She completed her high school education at Inglemoor High School in Kenmore, Washington. But theres also an ebb and flow to this thing. Fans could not stop swooning about how gorgeous she looked. On January 30, 2011, she covered the NHL All-Star Game for Versus. Charissa Thompson started her career in sports journalism by appearing on college sports events aired on Big Ten Network and Fox Sports Net. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. Bei der Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps verwenden wir, unsere Websites und Apps fr Sie bereitzustellen, Nutzer zu authentifizieren, Sicherheitsmanahmen anzuwenden und Spam und Missbrauch zu verhindern, und, Ihre Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps zu messen, personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte auf der Grundlage von Interessenprofilen anzuzeigen, die Effektivitt von personalisierten Anzeigen und Inhalten zu messen, sowie, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln und zu verbessern. Thompson said she will get into more details about the divorce in a later podcast episode, explaining that there are a few legal things she needs to work through. Currently, she is a host for Splash and Extra. Likewise, Thompson is American by nationality, while her ethnicity is white. Nonetheless, today, we will dig deep into the life of Charissa Thompson. Likewise, Charissa has covered other games like the N.B.A. After finishing her daily HR work, Thompson then visited FOXs highlights department. In 2011, she was signed by ESPN Networks to work as the co-host of the show called Numbers Never Lie. Moreover, Thompson was rumored to be dating former basketball player and ESPN analyst Jay Williams. Since then, she has been a regular personality on FS1 and is now also the host of FOX NFL Kickoff. But I understand that some people do. Charissa later spoke about the incident to The Athletic and why she sought the help of the Police. Whether she has a red carpet event to attend or not, Charissa Thompson has to maintain her stunning figure for her job. She graduated with a B.A degree in Law and Society in 2004. While it is true that, as a public figure, Thompson could have been more careful, the fact of the matter is that no one had a right to treat her that way. She is very stringent with her skincare routine and always has her hair and skin hydrated. Then a little while later I got the call and I got the job. She was previously married at age 25, though it is unclear to whom. April 15, 2021 12:03am. Thousand is a sports agent, who appears to work with several high profile athletes. She revealed . As a co-host for the lifestyle media Extra, she does red carpet interviews during award shows and other important events. Thompson was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. Follow us on Twitter @sportscasting19. I immediately called him and told him that I lied about wanting to work in HR and that this is what I wanted to do. It may not be a touchdown or a scoring play and shell perk up and pick their brain on why that play worked, or worked the way it did or what was so interesting about the play. At the end of 2020, FOX NFL reporter Charissa Thompson and sports agent Kyle Thousand got married in a small ceremony with family. At the start of the pandemic, the television hostwho has worked for Fox Sports, ESPN, Extra , and morelaunched her own . Charissa Thompson for LAPALME Magazine (Source: LAPALME). Furthermore, Thompson earns a yearly salary of $700,000 working as a tv host and sportscaster for Fox Sports. Charissa Thompson has 2 tattoos. But the show was later canceled in 2009. But Charissa has not fully disclosed her income and assets to the public. [31] It was announced they had separated after a year and were divorcing in April 2022. Thompson co-hosted FSNs The Best Damn Sports Show Period with Chris Rose and John Salley as part of her work. The couple plans to celebrate their wedding in a bigger fashion when the COVID comes to an end. Thompson has also worked as a news reporter for Fox News. Besides her net worth, Charissa received an annual salary of $700,000. That is where she started becoming the star she is today. No, Charissa Thompson is not in the hospital. A post shared by Calm Down with Erin & Charissa (@calmdownpodcast). Director: Pierre Morel | Stars: Kate Beckinsale, Saffron Burrows, Rupert Friend, Ben Miles. Charissa Thompson's NFL Honors Outfit Causes A Stir (Photos) Charissa Thompson is widely regarded as one of the most respected broadcasters in all of sports.