A bookmaker is offering odds on which EastEnders character will be killed off in tonight's New Year's Day episode. Casualty's. EastEnders viewers were shocked on Monday when they were treated to a never-before-seen flash-forward scene of the Christmas Day episode later this year. We call ourselves 'the six' and with all of us we're all driving towards a very clear point in terms of trouble, problems with the men in our lives, so there's a lot going on for all of us so it literally could be any one of us. EastEnders continues tonight at 7:30pm on BBC One. She had two husbands who had died . The baby who was revealed to be a girl had Edwards Syndrome, a genetic condition which meant it was likely that the baby would die either before or soon after birth. EastEnders star Louisa Lytton pays tribute to daughter with first ever tattoo, EastEnders' Paul Coker star transformed with new look, EastEnders pictures reveal baby tragedy aftermath, Nish revenge and Denise exposed, EastEnders Paul Coker star transformed with new look, EastEnders spoilers: 32 pictures reveal baby tragedy aftermath, Nishs revenge and Denise exposed, EastEnders spoilers: Tony Clay reveals big game-changing discovery for Callum Highway, EastEnders spoilers: Whitneys pain at Zack rejection as she cuts herself off after death, Do not sell or share my personal information. Fans had been busy wondering why EastEnders had confirmed Kat and Phil's festive wedding 10 months prior, when in actual fact, it seems like Sharon could be the one to keep an eye on. Wayne Wonder 2-min read. Kheerat, having fallen out with Suki over his romance with Sharon, decides to put the needs of his family above his own in the wake of Habiba Ahmed (Rukku Nehar) having given birth to Jags baby. We've got spoilers, gossip and exclusive interviews for you. ", Another spotted: "If they've zoomed in on a cufflink that Phil has repeatedly clearly worn onscreen - and it actually is Phil in the end, then they are the most advanced trolls in TVLand and I doff my cap to them. Join the community by leaving a comment below andstay updated on all things soaps on our homepage. ", The comments kept on coming too with another reading: "I just read that amber (the cuff links) symbolizes the renewal of marriage vows. But in terms of whodunnit, I dont know why but I think its me. The drama began when Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) locked Denny . Linda and Mick are two of those in danger of meeting their end, as Linda is stuck below deck and Mick has refused to leave her side. In terms of who meets their fate, I have a certain person in mind at the moment, but I think my guess is too obvious and Im probably wrong., The six of us get together and think who do you think it is, who do you think it could be, what do you think is going to happen and weve picked our brains and gone through every single male member of the cast, but we still cant come up with the answer!, MORE : EastEnders spoilers: Linda Carter makes a mysterious phone call after big Mick decision, MORE : EastEnders star Danny Walters reveals Sharon fulfils Keanus wants and needs ahead of passion, Includes exclusive content, spoilers and interviews before they're seen on the site. It's hinted the. EastEnders is a long-running British soap opera that debuted on February 19, 1985. Nick Cotton - 5/1 Roxy Mitchell - 12/1 Tina Carter - 12/1 Dexter Hartman - 14/1 Charlie Cotton - 16/1 Lauren Branning - 20/1 Nancy Carter - 25/1 Jane. For the first time ever in the BBC soap's history, the latest episode gave a glimpse to the future and featured a scene set to air in 10 months time. While the identity of the man is yet to be revealed, many fans think theyve already worked out which character meets their grisly end - with Dean Wicks cropping up. Callum (played by Tony Clay) was having the time of his life as Tuesday's episode of EastEnders got underway as he finally got to marry the man of his dreams, Ben (Max Bowden). Other clues include Suki's reaction in the flash-forward, and the fact that Kathy's first thought was to turn to Suki. To sit there looking at you, to touch you? Dennis Mitchell died in a traumatic twist during tonight's harrowing episode of EastEnders. flipped into The Sun. More: Ben Mitchell If youve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing ussoaps@metro.co.uk wed love to hear from you. Strictly's Karen Hauer teases future judging role. Theres so many people. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. It would be just like EastEnders to change the goalposts again, just as we were expecting Keanu to stick around! Who will die in News Year's Day EastEnders? The drama saw the aftermath of Mick and Janine Butchers (Charlie Brooks) wedding, as her manipulative staging of the car crash earlier in the year, to frame Linda (Kellie Bright) for being behind the wheel, was finally exposed. Did you look closely? Zack, who had previously been the one who was desperately searching for any alternative that would see his daughter survive, was now resigned to what they had to do. Creed 3 star talks building intimacy with co-star. T he 33-year-old tricked her . EastEnders' much-anticipated episode ended on a sinister note, confirming that Walford will be rocked by a shock death in this year's Christmas scenes. ", EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale schedule change: When are the soaps on this, Holly Willoughby's This Morning outfit today: How to get her green tweed dress from, Pink preparing daughter Willow 'for the real world' after painful relationship with. Let's not forget that Suki still doesn't know that Ravi killed his adoptive father Ranveer (Anil Goutam) last year, leaving her to believe she had struck the fatal blow. During the lock-in, Kathy made a point of assuring Linda that if Dean ever stepped foot back in Walford, she would have an army of friends supporting her to block him from going anywhere near her. Emmerdale Paddy aftermath, EastEnders Denise caught and 23 more soap spoilers The Sun. "I don't dare say who it is, because I'm quite good at guessing things and I don't want to say it and blow it," Diane Parish, who plays Denise Fox, said. Stacey resolved to stay in the pub until Linda called time, as Eve Unwin (Heather Peace) rushed out to avoid the woman she loves, Suki. Danny Dyer's final moments in Walford have been revealed, leaving EastEnders fans shocked as the icon's character seemingly jumps into the sea to his death. Suki Panesar, Stacey Slater, Kathy Beale, Denise Fox, Sharon Watts and Linda Carter are the suspects, while it is not known who dies as of yet - just that it is a male character. In recent weeks, Whitney and Zack Hudson (James Farrar) discovered their unborn baby had been diagnosed with Edwards Syndrome, a condition that means most babies won't survive long after birth. Now, some viewers have recalled previous scenes where the 'same' cufflink has been shown on a male character. Meanwhile, having realised that Carla was not insured . The closing moments of the highly-anticipated episode, which saw matriarchs Stacey, Sharon, Linda, Denise, Suki and Kathy come together for a pub lock-in, time-jumped to Christmas Day 2023 where they were faced with a dead body. WithEuro 2020having kicked off, EastEnders regular broadcasting pattern has been altered. The all-important flashforward scene showed her in a slightly-blooded wedding dress, seemingly confirming that she will be trying the knot as part of this year's Christmas storyline. For example, Tommy Eytle who played the flirtatious old gentlemen Jules Tavernier passed away in 2007, over ten years after he left. Nottingham Playhouse said Ms Melville died on Thursday after appearing in a production of Nine Night . EastEnders viewers were left heartbroken during Friday's episode of EastEnders after Whitney Dean gave birth to her baby girl having undergone a termination to bring on early labour.. Whitney . EASTENDERS has seen one of its most dramatic weeks ever as last night's instalment saw the explosive anniversary week of episodes come to an emotional end, with Dennis Rickman dying in tragic circumstances. Could Bex die as a result of what shes taken? Despite all the recent speculation regarding the pub's future, the flashforward gave us no further insight on who will be running it by the end of the year. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Jags, who has been behind bars since. Irish comedian Alison Spittle confused fans this morning as she took to social media to announce that she has joined the cast of EastEnders. Download 'No Letting Go' on iTunes, 21 February 2023, 09:24 | Updated: 21 February 2023, 10:19. As if that wasnt enough drama for our nerves, the deadly feud between Ben, Phil and Keanu is set to reach boiling point across the week after Keanu kidnapped Callum (Tony Clay) and we can expect even more violence as they finally confront one another. #EastEnders.. The programme airs on Monday at 8pm, Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30pm and Friday at 8pm. Jane Fisher, Director at Antenatal Results and Choices said: At ARC we hear daily from expectant parents dealing with the shock of being told their baby is not developing as expected, as is sadly the case for those who receive an Edwards Syndrome diagnosis. First broadcast in the U.K. in February 1985, it rapidly became one of the most popular series in Britain and maintained its popularity as it celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2015. They arent the only Carters who could be in danger either. Taking to Twitter, one person wrote: "Anyone think it's Dean who was dead in the flash forward moment?! ", Kellie wasn't so sure, though, saying: "If I had to put money on it, I don't think it's Linda and I don't think it's Denise. BBC bosses are keeping as tight-lipped as possible about what follows the tragedy in which at least one passenger meets their end. These episodeswill stillair on BBC One later this week, albeit in a different slot. 2. You can find out more information and support by visiting the websites of Antenatal Results and Choices and SOFT UK. A highly dramatic car chase then ensued, as Ricky called Janine to reason with her and return to Walford to face the music. EastEnders' Lacey Turner: Stacey will "go to whatever lengths" to protect family "She's not a quitter." 6. "I've got a feeling, I had a very strong feeling, or more of an idea that the victim was going to be a really big player in this show and I've slightly changed my mind, and I think it might be someone who is not in the show yet. As chaos ensued in the car, the pair soared off a cliff into the Channel waters below in a jaw-dropping stunt that left the two women plummeting through the sea in the car. The show previously teased a storyline that had never been done before, ahead of a trailer which promised that everything can change "in a flash". The shock death will air in the soap's tonight's episode, which will be a 65-minute slot from 8.30pm on BBC One. And the story began with the Queen Vic landlady calling last orders as she prepared to close up for the night. He did the gentlemanly thing in turning Denise down when she was worse for wear - but Ravi is Nish's son and another schemer through and through! Get a daily email direct to your inbox with our newsletter. One bookmaker is even offering odds on who will pass away after a dramatic episode. EASTENDERS' Stacey Slater could find herself in grave danger after reconnecting with ex-husband Martin Fowler on New Year's Eve. star died aged 79 last year, prompting an outpouring of . If so, could this lead to a fight that turns physical, leading to Ryan being fatally injured? Only 10 months to wait to find out. I also think it could be a group thing, with the women all protecting each other but who knows, they could be protecting Linda!, EastEnders pictures reveal baby tragedy aftermath, Nish revenge and Denise exposed, EastEnders' Paul Coker star transformed with new look, Whitney's pain at Zack rejection as she cuts herself off after death in EastEnders. A glimpse of the future gave us a first look at a murder in The Queen Vic which was dressed for a wedding involving the very same six women that tonight's anniversary special focused around. They drank and chatted and reminisced about 1985 - the year EastEnders was first broadcast. There's a tense instalment of EastEnders on the way tonight, as the BBC soap which airs tonight at 7.30pm returns to the scene of a shocking car crash for Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) and Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks).. Viewers have seen Janine cause an endless amount of trouble for Linda in recent months, as the twisted character aimed to cut the latter out of Mick Carter's . Fans believe this is a major clue and that Phil could be the character killed off - as others wondered if he will lend someone the cufflinks. EastEnders fans think they may have worked out who overheard Suki Panesar and Eve Unwin's conversation about their affair as their romance is on the brink of being revealed.. Suki (Balvinder . Danny Dyer took his family on a luxury holiday after leaving EastEnders. If youre looking for more to watch, check out our TV Guide or Streaming Guide, or visit our Soaps hub. Read more: EastEnders spoilers: Club shooting for Kat and Sharon It's a tense instalment, so make sure you don't miss a moment when the soap returns tonight at 7.30. Ill family dog who starred in EastEnders will die in weeks without treatment 'The thought of losing him is heartbreaking.' Lacey Turner 'heard Barbara Windsor in her ear' while training for. I also think it could be a group thing, with the women all protecting each other but who knows, they could be protecting Linda! The tragic character, portrayed by actress Shona McGarty, is dealt another terrible blow. Next Friday 19:30. Tony Clay discussed spoilers, revealing a shocking discovery for Callum Highway after his promotion. I urge everyone to re-watch the scene and look at every detail. #EastEnders. You should have seen her. EastEnders fans were devastated after watching Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) deliver her baby girl in gut-wrenching scenes. Im really scared its me, so I might have to make some plans, because I might be going down. Could this end up with one or even all three of them dead? We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Edwin Edwards who died at 93 is set to marry his best friend - a 79-year-old former state Senate president: Exhumed last husband's remains against his kids' wishes Kheerat, meanwhile, returns home to apologise to Suki for what he said, but hes left stunned when he finds her in floods of tears. Something went wrong, please try again later. The camera zoomed in on a cufflink worn on the arm of the deceased man - and it's sent fans into a frenzy. EastEnders has aired a devastating Christmas special containing Mick Carters dark final scenes on the soap, as he dove into the Channel to save his beloved ex-wife Linda. I think we all might know something we shouldnt know and were all covering for each other, and maybe the person hasnt been killed? EastEnders is a British television soap opera first broadcast on BBC One on 19 February 1985. Tuesday nights instalment saw her taken ill on the boat after taking pills given to her by Dotty (Milly Zero)s supplier which we later learned were contaminated after police paid Sonia (Natalie Cassidy) a visit to inform her of this, telling her the dealer had been arrested and Bexs number found on her phone. Suki Panesar ( Balvinder Sopal) was left incredibly concerned about the wellbeing of son Jags (Amar Adatia), after she learned that he was in severe danger. The soap is set in Albert Square in London's East End in the fictional Borough of Walford. [14] She is introduced as a love interest for Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell), who meets her under a false alias. EastEnders reveals big twist in Eve . Jonny Labey left his role as Paul back in 2016. Janine did indeed scarper, but when Mick learned she had done so with her passport, he set off in hot pursuit of her with Linda, fuming: She doesn't get to skip off into the sunset. Will it be cut short during the festive season? The women then came together for a toast, where they renounced their need for men with the phrase "may they get what they deserve". Tony Marshall, Charles Dale, and Richard Winsor - AKA Noel, Big Mac, and Cal - have reprised their roles for the Ethan-centric episode.but why are they back? The prison Chaplin called me 10 minutes ago, said an emotional Suki. And I think maybe all of the women might be involved.". I dont think its a character that is actually on the show at the moment, but the more that time goes on, and the more the six of us have chatted away, I feel like its an accidental death. The pub landlord, played by Danny Dyer, saw his fate left on an ominous note in the hour-long post-watershed festive special, as the love triangle storyline had an explosive end on the BBC soap. It's not currently clear who was responsible, why, whether this was a joint effort and what will happen next, but did some of them appear more guilty than others? Try 12 issues for 1 today - never miss an issue. Feeling betrayed, intoxicated Ben calls off Jags protection. [16] Privacy Policy, EastEnders spoilers: 32 pictures reveal baby tragedy aftermath, Nishs revenge and Denise exposed, EastEnders Paul Coker star transformed with new look, EastEnders spoilers: Whitneys pain at Zack rejection as she cuts herself off after death, EastEnders spoilers: Whitney delivers baby Peach in heart-wrenching scenes amid tragedy, EastEnders seeking huge name stars to join the cast as show soars, he confronted Dennis (Bleu Landau) at the boat party, Bex (Jasmine Armfield) is leaving EastEnders, after taking pills given to her by Dotty (Milly Zero)s supplier. Actress June Brown, who played the much-loved character Dot Cotton on EastEnders for more than three decades, has died at the . As always you can unsubscribe at any time. In their bedroom, Mick tossed Janine his wedding room and chewed her out for her string of lies after he finally learnt the truth of her actions in the car crash. Maybe not. Tina (Luisa Bradshaw-White) is the sweet Carter whos happy getting along with pretty much everyone which would make it all the more heartbreaking if she were the one to end up dead and buried. Danny Dyer, 45, will bid farewell to. Gretchen retired from acting at the age of 89 and donated her EastEnders royalties to animal charities.