I never met a fellow Capricorn yet i wish i can meet someone who is on my same views in life i am 36 years old and im already loosing hope. Emotional demands and dramas or heart to heart talks rarely leave them an impression. He is easy to commit to someone he cares about and sees a future with. First, he blows off your plans together. I don't like it, but at the same time I feel like if I give it a try it might be worth it. It could give you more insight to the heart of the Aquarius man. The Aquarius man loves someone who can understand him on a soul level. Well it sounds like you need to call him out on it honestly. Why hes being stingy: He doesnt see your worth or the value of spending his time and energy on you. You should be asking him if hes alright and what he needs from you. Either he will avoid you like the plague if he doesnt like you or hell be a verbal mess and tell you he doesnt like you. What should I do about the communication and gift aspect. He will want to know what you're like on your own, without any interference from him. 2. An Aquarius doesn't like a girl who is clinging and being needy over him. Id say that IS a sign he wants to be there. He will settle in comfort and security in your relationship if you let him have fun, be it with you, alone with himself, or with his friends. Trust me, if an Aquarius man ever liked you, then there is certainly hope to salvage the relationship. He says he only discuss places with people that have been there also. You both say things but then you dont really get everything out. Don't be taken in by anything that's happening there for the time being. Him being quiet is because hes not unsure and in a state of confusion on whether or not he can rely on you after having had this happen. I think if you get it all out in a sweet way proving your loyalty to him, you could still have something special. He never asks you out on dates. The Aquarian man is not good at pretending. He wants text messages or messages from you often to remind him that hes loved and that youre waiting on him patiently. Otherwise, he may be none the wiser, thus, ignoring you just due to a lack of ignorance of the situation. He doesnt make an effort and blows you off. True everyone knows how an Aquarius is and being insecure will make it difficult anyway from we broke up we still communicated but he did get busy with work so less talking but I swear when we first met he told me that he would start getting busy and when we did hang out he gave me all his time and attention fast forward I asked him to be my best-friend and he agreed .. he says Im still his fav person which I was surprised because of all the stress I put onto him I ask myself how is that possible. He couldnt make time. Trying to make ends meet in this hyper-competitive age can be difficult, which is why your Aquarius guy may be required to take on multiple jobs in order to make ends meet financially. and they haven't connected because of our clamour! If your Aquarius man never initiates seeing you, then there is a big problem and he likely doesnt really have feelings for you. He Never Takes Responsibility. You see, this guy won't give you the usual compliments. Im a Sagittarius woman. Thats the thing about these men. Learning communication may help you salvage what you feel you have lost. I have been seeing my Aquarius for almost a month now. I am dating an aquarius Man, hes 27 years old, our relationship is just 3months old, at the beginning of the relationship,he communicates with me morning and evening, but immediately he got a job, the communication dropped, he at times calls me once in a while and says Ive forgotten him and I couldnt call him, as time went on I begun to always I call, and I complained to him about him not always calling but only me calling, he told me the job hes into is really stressful and hard on him, that he most times forget the important things. The Aquarius man loses interest when someone fails to deal with his complex personality. They are are fixed sign so you have to be flexible and love him the way he is and show that you can do that consistently and patiently. When we meet he mapped his clear future plans with me. He has a good understanding of karma and doing the right thing, but when he goes against his nature, then it is a pretty good sign that he just isnt that into you. Did he just say this because he felt pressured or he meant it. Check out Aquarius Man Secrets guide here >>. No future plans summarized: An Aquarius loves talking about the future, but if he doesnt include you in his plans, you are definitely out of luck! Is this a sign i should stop dating Aquarians? I am a Gemini/Cancer (cusp) and my Aquarius friend have been seeing each other for about 5 months. Im tired of starting new all over again so i just decided to not risking anything anymore im done meeting Men and done wanting a realtionship specially all my relationships starts when i accept being alone,Men keep ruining it for me and even if i dont want to try they manage to pursuit me. There are also other Aquarius men for the taking if you insist on having one. Its normal for the Aquarius man to distance himself emotionally and physically once in a while. If your man never texts first but replies instantly, then there are clear-cut chances that he has an introvert personality. While its good to be accepting, its also good to make sure your needs are met too. They won't ever spill their heart about a breakup, let alone even tell you their boyfriend just dumped them, and if you ask they'll give you a politician's answer. He has told me conversation is a big thing. If youre fighting to get an Aquarius mans attention who has let you know in more than one way that he doesnt like you at all, you probably should just leave him be. He does have trouble expressing his needs in a relationship, but a patient partner can learn to make heads and tails of his behavior in due time. Of course, there are! Does he avoid talking about the future or making plans with you? One of the reasons your Aquarius man ignores you is because you are pushy or controlling. It IS necessary for you two to do this so that you can get on the same page as far as whatever it is that is going on. There is truly only one thing you can do when an Aquarius man stops texting you back, and that is to mirror his behavior. When a Capricorn man is in real love, he clears anything and everything for you. Tell him youd like to meet up and discuss things so that everything can get worked out. There shouldnt be any time that you dont know whether or not he likes you. The planet that governs everything with strict rules and regulations. The communication grows worse every day, which make me feel he doesnt care about me. 7. 2. He doesnt chase you, in a nutshell: An Aquarius man likes to be the pursuer, and when he doesnt do this, he has likely lost interest in you. It is extremely frustrating and can drive the sanest woman totally crazy, of that, I am 100% sure. If you need more information about Aquarius man, try reading my book Aquarius Man Secrets. He isnt one to really share what is feeling with the world, and this is why he gets the reputation of being detached, cold, and aloof. summer | 4.2K views, 92 likes, 102 loves, 53 comments, 67 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The Ramp: His presence is here, worship with us at Summer. If an Aquarius man doesnt go out of his way for you, then he likely never intends to do so. Hes rather straightforward, so the best thing to do is just in some way let him know that youre interested. Depression is definitely hard on an Aquarius. Ashley . He said he wants to see me but he cant physically do it? When I asked about it he says its not me he is just in his head sorting his business out. He would send me short text. He will not call you, he will not write to you, he will not visit you, etc. Im a cancer. This might very well be the case, but what can you do about it? Besides i cannot force someone to stay.. Aquarius men need LOTS of personal space and time. He walks me out to my car gives me a big hug we have a conversation. He ignores your texts. If you dont then youre not going to understand each other and things will fail. 5. He honestly seems bored. Its best to get out early than drag it out and hurt yourself. You need to learn more about him before you go forward honey. One of the common signs an Aquarius man is not into you is when he doesn't ask you weird or unusual questions. She will stop sharing stuff with you that she once did and do little in the way of . His 13 year past relationship endet bcs of him not wanting to get married and have kids. That means if he thinks you could work out well for him, hell come back to you with open arms. Ive been seeing this aquarius guy on and off for about 2 months. It sounds like he wants you to reach out to him even when hes busy. You might think that the Aquarius man lost interest in you because of this new behavior of his. Dont run the Aquarius mans life for him; he sometimes allows people to do that because of his. As time has gone one I try to talk and bring things up and I get met with that doesnt interest him to discuss. when we first met he was like a breath of fresh air. She tells you everything you need to know to know if a Capricorn man is not into you. I am clingy I really loves this guy and I want this relationship to work. This requires a partner who can trust him. If an Aquarius man doesn't like you, he will cut back on texts, if not stop altogether. I want to know everything about him and his past. If responsibility were a human, it would be a Capricorn man. Shyness and reticence prevent him. When he keeps making excuses about why he cannot hang out, why he cant call, or why he doesnt talk much, then hes probably not into you. How can i get rid of a cursor? Different religions/beliefs. 1. As a rule, the Aquarius man isnt the warmest person in the world. When you figure that out, youll be able to plan around make sure your needs are being met as well. You think you know an Aquarius man, but the next thing you find him to be cruel and mean-spirited. A sign of an Aquarius man in love is that he will share all his private thoughts, his dreams and all his hopes with you. When an Aquarius man is interested in you, youll know it. 11. Stop messaging him so much. He may be going through a transformation of some sort or something else that has nothing to do with you or the relationship. I think hes overreacting due to his issues mentally right now with the depression. But in either case, it can leave you feeling confused and uncertain about the future of your relationship. EnvironmentalWatch58 8 mo. He will typically be the aggressor when hes into someone. I have taken an unannounced break twice for a few days to a week each time. When an Aquarius man doesn't like you, he will not ask you out for a movie night date. I have a young child and he said that he understands that I might not be available all the time, but now this is an issue. Make the Aquarius man feel supported and understood, not judged or pressured to be something hes not. Go here now to turn things around with your Aquarius man in 30 days or less. 10. Fom that day he seems to be distant. I think you can work on it but you two have to communicate. Communication is very important for the future. In short, she will totally disregard what you want or need in favor of her own interests. There are also plenty of signs an Aquarius man likes you which you may consider checking out. He has to fix it himself. Is it fixable or has he lost interest and I should leave him and maybe he will come back? We use to talk everyday. She aims to provide comfort and assurance using her abilities to offer answers to those who seek professional guidance. 3. Im so crushed by his comments, I cant believe thats how he felt about me. We did break up and I did suggested that we shouldnt talk at all anymore but he was like he wants to be close friends because he respects me and thinks Im different from the others. However, he is usually quite well behaved, unless he doesnt really have feelings for you. Actually, the male does not let his mate to interfere his own time. 14. He has such a strong mind of his own and cherishes his independence like no other. The Aquarius mans behavior may show a lack of courage, but thats how he is. This is when the Aquarius man will peace out and pretend that he never felt those feelings in the first place. He is easy to commit to someone he cares about and sees a future with. I dont think he would be there if he did not want to be whether kids are involved or not. The Aquarius man in love is loyal and affectionate; he likes to be the hero knight who fights for his. 1. He will show changes in his behavior and treatment of his partner and wait for her to deal with it and leave him. Ahh you held out an expectation of what he was going to do when he got a job and now because he didnt do that, you feel jilted. He wants to be happy. Does your Aquarius man seem hesitant or reluctant when it comes to committing to a relationship? I think you should ask him if he is bored and what you can do to help him feel more alive again. Its up to you whether or not youre ready to hear that truth. If youre looking for more information then please continue reading, I am sure you will find this extremely helpful and perhaps it will help you to stop wasting your time! It's an obvious sign that he is slowly rejecting you. I think I probably shouldnt have asked, but I needed to know. I know this and when we first started talk we had no problem. If he starts making himself so busy that he no longer has time for you, then he may have decided that youre not the right one. Yesterday I confronted him about of his flings calling him and he said there is nothing between them that I nag too much and he prefer when we were in a long distance relation now the fight is getting to him and he isnt excited like before whenecer I say I am coming over.I should go out and have fun. If youre in a serious relationship with him and he starts blowing you off, youll absolutely feel it and know that hes either trying to get rid of you or hes really ticked off. 15 Signs An Aquarius Man Is Not Into You. When ignoring me he is talking to others. He is probably the sign in the Zodiac that is most forward-thinking. When an Aquarius man says he doesnt want a relationship, he is definitely speaking the truth. He would send me short text time and again. Take the time to know what he likes or dislikes and find out what you have in common and your significant differences. Take it as a consolation that the Aquarius man was honest with you and didn't lead you on. If you feel he is slowly moving away from you, here are 10 signs that will tell you if a Pisces man is not into you or over you: 1. You might want to check out my book Aquarius Man Secrets for more information. He's not touchy-feely. Rather, she decides that you just don't like her that much and that is that. I think there is still hope there as long as hes still talking to you and spending any time with you. . When he loves someone, he wants to spend time with them and get to know them. If he doesnt then he was never that attached in the first place or changed his mind then you will have to consider letting him go. If a Sagittarius man falls in love, he goes through a . Yet its about things he enjoys doing and going. I and my Aquarius man has been having issues since the beginning of this year after our one year anniversary . He is fighting with you because he is trying to push you away and wants you to call it quits. He seems full of sh*t on the surface, but he really just has his own way of doing things. If he does tell you he doesnt like you, hell tell you the exact reasons. If youre struggling with an Aquarius man being too passive, I strongly suggest you take my 30-day Aquarius Man Love Challenge It will get you from cold and distant treatment to a loving, exciting relationship. Table of Contents Chapter 1 (v.1) - Seeing Nothing But Good In Everything Chapter 2 (v.1) - Earth Life - A Place Of Learning Chapter 3 (v.1) - About Spirit Friends And Helpers Chapter 4 (v.1) - Love And Evolution - Main Laws Of Life Chapter 5 (v.1) - Humankind's Evolutionary Journey Chapter 6 (v.1) - Responsibilty For Every Thought, Word And Action Chapter 7 (v.1) - Seeing God In Everything . 2023-03-02T06:02:45.930Z Amitabh Bachchan to be seen in Ribhu Dasgupta's courtroom thriller 'Section 84', says director Along the lines of being distracted, his stress can also distract him from speaking to you. I have been friends with an Aquarius for about 10 months. Need more help? However, if he isnt interested in you then he may not calculate you into his future. I would suggest being very careful when dealing with an Aquarius man, it is good to guard your heart at first, or else their dismissiveness and aloofness can really end up hurting your feelings in a bad way. When hes busy, he sometimes slacks on the communication front. If he is actually interested in you, he will not only tell you about what his vision for the future is but also make sure that he shares the . Always checks to make sure I made it home alright and asks me to stay the night sometimes because he doesnt want me driving home that late. Ghosting you will be the most likely route he'll take to get rid of you, short of telling you outright that he's not into you. Another thing that an Aquarius man is likely to do when he's done with someone is to go out more often and with different people. Whatever you do, dont try to go after him or grill him. He said he doesnt see a future with me and he doesnt see me as his partner. Gee sorry to hear that. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. But then he said since you want to know I dont think so. Looking for romance in all the wrong places? The Aquarius man may respond to you if you initiate a conversation, but he will no longer share as much information as he used to. And sometimes being independent means forgoing any romantic notions. The last thing you want to do is bombard him with texts and make him feel overwhelmed by your neediness. 6. It may almost feel like he is counting every penny as a sign of his annoyance with you. He's not like a Libra man where the Libra will still be nice to youCapricorn will go cold and completely emotionless. But lately, he hasn't been texting me and I haven't seen him for almost a week. Dont make the Aquarius man give up his alone time, or he will resent you and, hence, your relationship. . But when an Aquarius man has lost interest in a woman, then he can become cold-hearted and cruel. The best thing to do is not approach them with any sort of attitude. As a standard, an Aquarius man is usually cool as a cucumber. Why he never initiates: He simply doesnt care to see you and would rather spend his time doing something else. They don't make commitments. If you're acting unsure about her, then she is sure that you aren't the one for her. You cant change his being busy so you have to be patient with him unless you dont want to be with someone who is this busy then you can certainly change your mind and leave. If youd like, you can learn more about me on this page here. With this program, youll gain the knowledge and confidence to create the loving and committed relationship youve been longing for. Aries (March 21 - April 19) By nature, rams are honest and direct. I try not to nag him with a million questions but hes so hot and cold and sucks when it comes to communication. He doesnt think twice about sparing you his feelings because he believes that honesty is the best policy, even if that means hurting someone. The Aquarius man in love is loyal and affectionate; he likes to be the hero knight who fights for his woman and wins her love in the end. At home, he is very touchy and sweet. But in public not as much. These will help you make sense of his flighty personality and prevent him from losing interest in you. The best way to make an Aquarius man fall for you again is to have a blast together. He a. Aquarius is the champion of over-analyzing. With that said if you did something that really ticked him off, hell pull back to think everything over at several angles. His stubbornness in a nutshell: He disagrees and is inflexible because he doesnt think you are worth the effort of compromising. They don't want to be around the person of their interest. He's seeing someone else. Tell him you suggested a break because you thought it might be what he wanted. It takes some getting used to but when you do, youll go with the flow of your relationship better. Ive been having some communication trouble with an Aquarius. Inside, y. ou'll discover what might be going on underneath the surface, what's the hidden message behind his words and behavior, and many other little-known secrets all based on one simple fact his Zodiac sign. The fact that an Aquarius man not texting back could indicate that he is looking for numerous side jobs to supplement his income. And that message is that he doesnt really respect you and he also doesnt want you getting the wrong ideas about him. If you need more, check out my book. You might want to check out my book Aquarius Man Secrets for more information. Give your man and yourself some time alone to pursue your individual interests and have personal growth outside the relationship. Saturn going out of Aquarius (groups, friends, Eleventh House) and Pluto entering Aquarius, is huge for you. If the Aquarius man tells you that he doesn't want a relationship, that should be enough for you to understand that he doesn't like you. You need to talk to him and let him know you like to be spoiled with gifts sometimes too. It is not impossible! He doesn't ask you out. Allowing the Aquarius man the time to be alone is essential for your relationship. They use their words in a way that it pierces through you like a spear. If the Aquarius man lets you pick up the check all the time, makes you his house-elf, and keeps asking you for favors, then its time you rethink your reasons for being with him. The Aquarius man will not take the direct approach when he has lost interest or fallen out of love. We got into an disagreement and ig wen he came to fix it he saw me texting someone else. You should never sell yourself short! Karen is a Psychic Medium, a Professional Astrologer, a Spiritual Advisor, and a Life Coach who has been in this career for 19+ years. Well it probably scared him that you could give up on him. I love him and I tend to over communicate, how can we meet at a common ground and allow our relationship to blossom? Honesty never fails to win his trust, and trust, in turn, will make him open up and let you get closer to him. There is a language barrier but it didnt seem to bother him at first if at all. He invites me over all the time and cooks for me. Signs a Gemini woman is not interested anymore, when . Hell be super vague and refuse to answer your questions directly. It just depends on how much he cares about you and if he likes you or not. I know it can be difficult because Aquarius men tend to have a hold on women. She lost interest in you because you sucked at listening. How i am chasing my mobile phone n72read more: how i am chasing my theft mobile phone n72? There's really no good and long conversation between the two of you. He will make excuses not to be alone with you for long periods. I dont think hes lost interest but you may need to give him some time and space to sort himself out. You can also try doing something new in the bedroom, participating in thrilling activities, or trying new hobbies together. Again though, if he still talks to you but in lesser quantity, either hes thinking about things or hes busy. Cut your losses and try to move on! Inside, you'll discover what might be going on underneath the surface, what's the hidden message behind his words and behavior, and many other little-known secrets all based on one simple fact his Zodiac sign. They are both air signs and can keep up with each other's mental pace. Why he picks fights in a nutshell: He fights with you because he wants you to be the one to break up with him. The point of why he doesnt want to be in a relationship: an Aquarius man values his independence and freedom above everything else, and if he feels like you are putting this in danger, he is likely to run away! If hes analyzed you as a person and how you may or may not fit in his life, he will respond accordingly. (they all regret and wanted to try again,i never agreed bcs i dont believe in 2nd chances) But i keep meeting Aquarians they are drawn to me This is likely one of the reasons why you fell in love with him in the first place. So yeah, throw away your phone and get a life. I agreed to be friends bcs after all we were happy and i loved him. The thing you need to understand about Aquarius men is that they have a really hard time relating to romantic relationships, all the emotions and feelings overwhelm their highly intellectual brain a bit too much. When an Aries man starts to lose interest, however, things can cool off rather quickly. Try again to reach out to him with an apology and tell him youd like to learn how to communicate better with him so that things like this dont happen again. He will not just love you and pamper you but will also deeply care about you, which will manifest itself in fights as well. He said there was no problem. Even though he may be very busy, he will typically take some time somewhere to say hi. If the Aquarius man tells you that he doesnt want a relationship, that should be enough for you to understand that he doesnt like you. it`s a cat chasing my mouse pointer around and it doesn`t stop? He is always busy. You two need to talk things through or youre not going to get anywhere. Take care not to take things personally and offend him or take offense yourself. When an Aquarius man feels like he's losing his individuality, he'll likely pull back and retreat. Thats the problem though, you held expectation and that my dear is something that you have to stop doing with anyone because you will end up disappointed or hurt. Hello! He is so very sweet and caring. My aquarius man is acting distant now that I had to spend unessary money and he said he was pissed and been talking to me and texting me less or picking wich message he should respond to after he text me first.