I am a certified doctor, so I know these things. What created the primordial egg that predated the big bang? When it comes right down to it, dont read into this single number as the definitive measure of your intelligence. Does it make you feel better to tear down people who have gifts that you dont have? Clearly. Im talking about Tupac Shakur. I am not trying to say Agatha lied, its just that doubt is reasonable in this kind of world of competition and a need to be respected for what we wish we were. Almost 40 years ago, Jensen ( 1) claimed that, when all is said and done, there is not much one can do to raise people's IQs. Why, may I ask, kudos for 109? Life experience and curiosity about the world matter. I can fix anything. I just figured my parents and other adults saying im smart and can do better is what they said to all children. This DECISION is also made about native Asian Language speakers when we encounter similar subtle mistakes in the construction of English sentences. They include pattern recognition, colors, dogs, and forms. Although I could raise my IQ by trashing some of the others.naaah, Ill leave that delusional rating method to them. IQ scores can be affected by factors such as: Whatever your IQ, it cant accurately predict how your life will turn out. You can probably improve focus, memory, or some other skill. people decline at the slowest rate. Unlike you though, I learned its okay to be me now with only a very superior IQ. BTW, thats so cool my name is Juliet, too!!!! Which country has the most IQ in Africa? I dont get involved with them but I will continue paying my membership just to have the membership card in my wallet. Im probably not as intelligent as you, and my skills are on the deduction and mathematical side, rather than language, but I understand the frustration. Hawking battled ALS from 1963 when he was diagnosed until his death in March of 2018. How about just saying God instead of He or She? IQ scores range from 0-200, with 0 being the minimum score Their only contributions have been to inspire others to disprove their flights of fancy. Ones IQ is a number that fluctuates a little bit, however (no offense) to increase by fifty points is impossible or so difficult that it couldnt be achieved for thousands of years. All rights reserved. I wasnt trying to gloat, and who are you to tell me that I shouldt be reading college text books because they are boring? She was carrying on full conversations at the age of 2 years old . Oh I have this I.Q. lol absolute horse shit. Evolution demands natural selection, it is what made us reach our current level of technology and for the sake of advancement requires us to look beyond compassionate emotion and face the cold hard truth of reality. What if Im just interested in the material? Another factor would be self-delusion; even herein, there is evidence of this. I disbanded the organization after one-hundred days. More specifically, where did you get the number 190 for Philip Emeagwali? He was a once in a generation scientist who perfectly balanced his scientific endeavors along with connecting science to the general public. Also, lovin the words of wisdom, You seem like a kind, sweet girl. # who wants to think all the time . thats not to say I think theyre stupid or idiots, just that I always did better on tests, was more mature, more reasonable and generally academically better but I dont think my IQ is that high but I think its definitely well above the average of 100-120, my IQ is about 17, I typed this with a crayon . 11 years old and scholarship to University of Michigan?!?!? I personally am not a very religious person and dont identify myself under a certain religion, but I do know that putting someone down for believing in God (or no God, so to speak) is simply not OK. WebKashmea Wahi, an 11-year-old student from the UK, just earned a place among the worlds intellectual 1 percent by getting a perfect score on her IQ test. If it was a public school, records might be available at the administration offices of the school district, if not on file at the school. The statement However, with a standard deviation of 15, the chance that one would have an IQ of 200 makes it nearly impossible would lose marks in a test, because it presumes the probability distribution is Gaussian, which it need not be. I am taking 10th grade math as a 6th grader, have never gotten a grade lower than a 92, and have an IQ of 153, according to multiple tests. This was 44 years ago. Someone who was mature wouldnt care if people who obviously had reason to doubt what they wrote on the internet thought it was dumb. Heres a great paper on estimating IQ from historical figures. Those are boring, even if you understand everything in there. Ok wow, thank you so absolutely much. Thats because god has the highest IQ in the universe, I have an IQ of 148 but have never completed a course in education. E.g: I have not spent one second of the past 5 decades, giving a microscopic crap what anyone thinks of me. Understanding the actions to my amazing IQ score ahead of actually completing the test perfect with no errors I measured negative and positive action responses in regards to my perfect score which I know was the best, it was great as I am great, and I do mean great, perfectly great, so perfectly great that I have my own level created for how great I am and its just perfect, believe me and I mean perfect which resulted in a less likely or higher negative action to my limitless and undeniable brilliance of IQ and score that is a level better or lets just say the best, I know this, folks I know because I am me and I make everything perfect, so perfect its amazing and great, believe me my test was so perfect, the best test by far, actually the best ever people, ever, the best most perfectly great IQ score everyone would be impressed, jealous or amazed which I know because I am amazed at how great I am. Home highest possible iq people hold world record. Being conquered by ones ego, is itself, a sign of low-to-average intellect, even among those who have mastered mathematics. Take me, for example. Yet, I was still pretty smart and an all A student. I was tested by my school psychologist and I have an IQ of 161, none of my friends have ever really compared, but someone at my school is apparently a genius and got a 33 or a 34 on the ACT, were in 7th grade, (I got a 29 so people think Im not as smart, but I just moved so I havent had the opportunity to take as many advanced classes and learn as much as him) so Id like to meet him and see how he actually measures up. I wasnt any gifted child, other than the fact that I read a ton and had a way higher reading comprehension than anyone realized. I hate the level of competitiveness in todays world that centers around intelligent people. IQ score: 139.6 Franklin Roosevelt was one of the most influential U.S. presidents in modern times and was the only one to serve three full terms. we were habitual in the den watching TV while reading Current science books and magazines (Smithsonian and Scientific American when they were great). I am in a gifted and talented class at my school, and am enrolling into an online enrichment program for intelligent students. His parents emigrated from Hong Kong to Australia. According to your math, an IQ of 200 would be around 245 million 1. I found out through the test for gifted at my school because we have a certified psychologist do it. Today, there are several versions in use. If you have an IQ of 130, you are probably capable of both understanding what the measure means and the challenges posed by your question. As of writing this I am nearly twelve. But Im actually appalled that you would respond to the poster as if he is just making a simple helpful observation. That makes no sense. I would be happy to hear your perfect speaking in Spanish and other languages of the world, you proud English Native Speaker Unfortunately, a big % of Natives, like you, seems to have too low IQ to understand speaking which is even 1promille different that speaking of Queen Elizabeth Not to mention that the most stupid, obvious mistakes in language ALWAYS come from so called Native Speakers, such proud to have perfect language. Being intelligent doesnt make you smart. Thats a winner. If someone says they are smart and cant laugh youre dealing with a fraud. My point here is dont generalize everything in life its obvious your not the genius you think you are. Your humbleness astounds me. Philip Emeagwali with scribbled Exxon-Mobil equations byInfoATemeagwaliDOTcomvia Wikimedia Commons is licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0. And is it me or does it seem to be getting worse with each generation ? Nice Giveaway. That is not a ba ba its a bottle and kept it that way. They are clearly a beta. You can take the same test multiple times and end up with slight variations in score. No one really, yknow, cares what a child of near-genius level is capable of. Now I am old. Missing prepositions and conjunctions; along with mistakes in sentence structure. a prestigious Western University. Some main characteristics of people with IQ 116 : - You have the ability to analyze complex technical information; Bobby Fischer took an IQ test while a student at Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn. Lol, And another one whom actually thinks less than would find this page haha ur funny, My IQ is 183 to 190 and it all self tough from playing guitar keyboards. For your information, they were marine biology textbooks, and I am very interested in that topic. I am curious to know my score , Truth: IQ isnt determined by you alone, but by genetics, and environment. IQ represents a point on a standard distribution curve, and it simply tells you what percentage of the population youve scored better than, with 15 points being one standard deviation. Not bothered testing in the last ten, but Im sure that it cant have deviated too much. And to those that didnt believe me, why do you think Id go through the trouble of making up a bunch of this stuff just to gloat on some obscure article I found at 3 a.m a couple weeks after my first IQ test at school?!? Im three years old and as Im typing this Im also finishing my sixth PhD in Chemical Engineering. At the age of 1 I was able to beat Magnus Carlsen in two moves. Just scored a 126 and Im just a normal teen boy. While some of the scores below lie well above an IQ of 200, there is a debate about whether an IQ above 200 is theoretically possible (practicable). BTW global warming is a function of the both the earths eccentric orbit and its magnetic field increases repelling cloud-cover cooling factors. Sure. IQ stands for intelligence quotient. societies; have remained a member of the most selective of all; and was for many years listed in the Guinness Book of World records. They even thought that I was autistic. One of us requires the planet to be filled up 3 times to get another one in the maths a 1 in 21 billion. It is definitely more fun/rewarding to work on something you have an interest in, boring tasks just dont have the incentive to display excellence unless there is some additional, tempting reward. Identifying gifted children: Congruence among different IQ measures. At least it said 144% above average. By this time was a Capt. I have set a world record of fastest pin in wrestling when I was 7. If they did they were told not to. Maybe, if you were really more mature, you wouldnt have wrote anything at all. They both died in their mid 20s sadly The first being a researching harvard fellow by the name of Aaron Swartz. lol. The score represents how you compare to your peer group in: If you have a high IQ score, it means your reasoning and problem-solving abilities are better than average and may signal intellectual potential. Come on my dear Derelict Lujine, what are you talking about? IQ is useless if you dont work hard. It has nothing with how smart a person is. IQ= A person who creates what others can not believe. I know she would out score me in any intelligence test! In 2017, India Times reported that an 11-year-old girl living in the United Kingdom achieved a score of 162 on a Mensa IQ test. 136 Stanford Benet 5, sad Part is my wife and son rank higher! Basically, a high IQ means your score is higher than that of most people in your peer group. It was a completely empty basementcement floor and block walls. It was fairly recently that I realized how smart i am. It is strange that people assume a genius has all the answers when history has shown differently. old. an 11 year old would lie on the internet if you think about it. Chose your path and ignore the bums who want what you have but are not willing to live with always second-guessing oneself and Aspergers Syndrome and al the baggage that comes with an IQ in the top 2%let alone up in the Tripple Nines and Four Sigma ranges. PS my keyboard is messed up sorry if some Ls or Ks are missing from words. It is not possible for a 6 month old to speak in any comprehensible way with another person. Helen, thats AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I see everything from the dark ages to now step by step. Part of the process of learning the mechanics of speech is practice. If I had my way everyone would be made to wear external ID so that people could avoid the arguments of unmatched challengers, and so that I could be left alone and not have to deal with the moronic level of obtuse opinions of out false leaders, (not leading me) and their catering to numbnuts at the middle of the bell curve. Also, Smart does not exist, only intelligence in certain catagorys. Who is so stupid that he would create a human being like us. Yeah leave her alone and read your Genius, a divine book packed full of useful information for the information space age we live in today. My friend cannot do any of these things and she is impressed that I can. They think love and emotion is just a chemical influx of this or that they constantly have scientific explanations for everything. Yet he has come to found and operate one of the worlds largest companys. As someone who has experienced these things first hand dont try to lecture me on anything that you think you know about her or people like her or me. Many fail in all that life has to offer but excel in one or a few areas. Very silly article. My iq currently at age 11 is 138. I can answer questions that none else in the world can answer. Good your father takes care of your talent, hope youll like physics, I do. Juliet, I am 12 years old. I think there is merit in Malcolm Gladwells concept of smart enough as it relates to intelligence and success in most fields. The model also assumes a normal distribution, which is unlikely to be accurate. Einstein is known for developing the theory of relativity and the famous equation E=mc2 and is the recipient of the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics. This Nigerian born computer scientist, mathematician, engineer, and geologist has several postgraduate degrees from different universities. I started playing chess when I was five years old. At 12 I was reading and studying Einsteins plamic theories and if they were applicable to Paranormal effects and manifistations along with the saucer shaped UFOs power source. My daughter became a textile engineer in 2001. after my business failed I went to drexel college night school and earned a bs degree in electrical and computer engineering. Average group Average intelligence for me, most likely. Aside from a few awards though, I do not feel I have accomplished much and isnt that the real measure of intelligence? This article reviews all you need to, Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. http://mutulushakur.com/site/1992/08/code-of-thug-life/ Theres a link if you would like to read the code yourself. From where you take this conviction that perfect speaking and writing in yours and ONLY YOURS language is a crown of the intelligence? Everyone with Plus understand this just because Darwin and evolution is false in so many ways will never make god real in any way. How Does Rewarding Safe Choices Affect Teen Decision Making In Peer Contexts? Your not capable of much more than someone that works hard. This is why neurologically typically developing 2 year olds garble words; and for what ever mechanisms in the brain that give the ability to master language which girls generally develop before boys do which is why girls usually learn to speak before boys do. Dyslexia is often diagnosed in early childhood when reading education begins. I finally m arried a woman who was a medical technologist i 1980 and had a daughter in 1983. but I went to the store and bought 2 by 4s nails etc and with the use of my dads old tools I inherited after his death, I went on my logic and put together rooms! I think its their personal IQ process where for every one-human-fault or error found (not their own of course) equals an extra IQ point to their quotient. These 21 celebrities with surprisingly high IQs all have an IQ higher than 125! People with that level of IQ arent searching the internet for lists of IQ records on Sciencetrends.com. What this comment section is like: I am 1 year old and have a 300 IQ. Juan is known for taking complex research and technology and presenting it in an easily digestible form for education. Verbal ability tops out around 30-40 years and remains stable till about age 70 and decline beyond this age is highly individual. I have always said that my IQ means I can sometimes solve quite complex problems easily and create complex problems when they dont exist! Good Luck! What a shame. The poster himself makes numerous errors in punctuation and syntax, yet believes himself right to go on at length about the implications of non-native speakers errors. Some called her genius, some were simply amazed by her extensive vocabulary. Those are boring, even if you understand everything in there. Evangelos Katsioulis is the founder of the World Intelligence Network (WIN), an international organization of high IQ societies. The author of this article does not understand what IQ represents. She bought me two encyclopedias and an expensive trombone. Babies are like sponges they learn baby talk then you struggle to teach them the real words for everything they learned the first 3 years of life . The IQ scores of most people are represented in the middle of the bell, between 85 and 115. The number actually represents how your results compare to those of other people your age. His score was estimated to be between 250-300 IQ points. People can just surpass you if they can think, express and do things better than you, even if they were not of an equal calibur compared to you in the past. I never had an excellent memory, however, having to relearn many things I had (somewhat) mastered previously. Meet as many people as you can and if you really listen, you will learn much more that you ever thought you could from them. According to Population Reference Bureau, about 107 billion people have ever lived on planet Earth. In all honesty, I was never able to complete more than one year of college but, consider myself smarter than most of my friends who did. Focus on problem solving, your ability to critically think and empathize with others. My IQ was just tested by a psychiatrist and was recorded at 194, it is a blessing and a curse. The dangers of unsystematic selection methods and the representatives of 46 samples of African test-takers. William James Sidis (1898 1944) was gifted from an extremely young age. Ive had 38 jobs Im only 35 only got fired from one of those jobs the others i quit and i got layed off once. I do not often feel very comfortable crushing others illusions, but your self-applauding foolishness deserves a little beat-down. Because SUE it is very hard to develop a cure to a never before seen virus in little time. No you arent. Well even if they did, they wouldnt be able to pass the first topic. 10 years after that.140. He CREATED the Universe and gave you the intelligence that you and every one from day one has. I think that Agatha is being kind, not braggy, and im happy for her.. Annalise, I agree that Presseys response was most likely out of envy, but I do wonder why nobody has a speck of doubt that Agatha may have lied. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-nyma-iq/, http://mutulushakur.com/site/1992/08/code-of-thug-life/, William James Sidis (IQ score of 250-300), Terence Tao (IQ score between 225 and 230), Christopher Michael Langan (IQ score between 190 and 210), Albert Einstein (IQ score between 160 and 190). That same year, other researchers took great issue with that study, calling the methods used questionable and the results untrustworthy.. (2017). I can make very accurate and ogica guesses, but sometimes my need for things to be where they being holds me up when Im solving problems. But thankfully I invented a method to boost it up again that takes all but 15 minutes. While that may not seem like a lot, the steps below will help keep you sharp and focused, even at an older age. What will we do This is why anyone cant just apply for these courses . Here is a list of the top 10: 1. Keyword search: why so many fail Algebra. Like you said, theres less people to relate to, and life is about relationships. Wealth/Net Worth and IQ are not correlated. Had I done poorly I would have deemed it a stupid unscientific test. There is a big difference between statistically impossible and mathematically impossible. I observe a silhouette of intelligence, clearly as a reflection of the pure cosmic mind with which I have been imbued. Its what you do with the potential that matters. I have currently written 4 science fiction books and one on new age/spirituality/ channeling My interests include science, science fiction, Theosophy, trans personal psychology, trans-humanism, pantheism and googology. IQ isnt about smarts,or ability, just an estimation of what might work. Thats not to say that you were trying to be mean, but some people are not born with genius abilities, and what you said might make them feel stupid or inferior. Some of these books includes: Laye Camaras African Child, Ola Rotimis The Gods Are Not to Blame, Chike and the River, Anne of Green Gables, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and more. Let's discuss how that's possible below. I was always lazy in school, never did any homework, not even in college. Life is not easy for anyone. Judit Polgar became a chess grandmaster when she was only 15. I skipped 2 grades and my first SAT was like 1200 when I was 12, so I dont think its wholly impossible. Yall are pretty adorable, being all gullible and sucking up to every little letter these kids type. Tested twice about 15 years ago and was 128 plus or minus 2 if I recall. IQ may actually be infinite. He enrolled for ophthalmologist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. everything else. All with high intelligence have mastered their native languages, in childhood no less, both in terms of speaking and writing skills (at least use spellcheck if you want to fake it better folks). Now in middle age, I see people I went to school with doing really well in their careers and driving nice cars while I still work in manual labour. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our. Nevertheless I do know a handful of languages (7) and worked as a software engineer. I later dropped out of school, helped my father in his Plumbing business, Then started in with a Neighbour doing Propane installations. If you have poor grammar or dyslexia you are not a true/complete genius/polymath, more like an idiot savant. So not a genius, but not dumb either. Cmon, that is as unscientific as atheists seeing a God creating all of this out of nothing. Obviously you do not know what its like to be someone who has an unusually high IQ. WebPossible causes Income. Garry became the youngest World Chess Champion in 1985 when he was 22 years old. At what point does it become difficult to understand the way a normal person thinks? This keeps a child engaged without having the experience like they are studying. Within eight minutes a clear objective was objectively objectified. I cannot explain this as and I certainly do not believe IQ equals intelligence. (n.d.). He attempted a political career but died young (at age 46), penniless. Thats just wise. My advice..leave all the statistics and comparisons like this to well, people you like stuff like this. Or a Democrat who might not realize its not a choice of sides but an age of maturity that makes the philosophical differences. When someone realises that, he will also realize that the Mensa IQ tests may actually not be 100% accurate. The web never disappoints in the comment section! Mensa, a member organization that restricts applicants based on their score, requires an IQ of 132 for entrance . I can paint a picture to look exactly like the model. My iq score is 124. Competing with your friends may lose many of them. Consequently, we end up with specialized (IQ or other) testing paradigms, which in themselves therefore, do not display or manifest the workings of a truly intelligent (wise) individual. If you were to find a gold nugget in your backyard, would you not doubt its authenticity? He was able to speak when he was only 6 months old and was a self-taught reader at age 3. Credit: Gage Skidmore / Flickr CC BY-SA 2.0. An IQ of 70 or below may indicate limited intellectual functioning. Credit: public domain / Wikimedia. Its not like we refer to God as The Mighty Power Who Created the Universe, and Also Defined Plancks Constant.. A true genius(and the original definition) is not measured by his performance on merely a (pretty useless) test, but by his accomplishments, therefore none of these people on your list are, you have to achieve a paradigm shift in your field, and even Einstein and Hawking are only theorists(dreamers) who have been proven wrong on multiple counts. Aha.you have to write in and tell us !!! Back when I was fifteen I was tested by Mensa with an exam, in the UK, with a maximum score of two hundred. Family photos show i was walking & talking by age 7 months, & self taught to read by age 3by age 4 i was reading adult level & could read bits of foreign languages as wellbecause i could also read and write upside down & backwards, with both hands simultaneously, i skipped kindergarten & started first grade at age 4..first grade was pure torture, everyone else was learning the alphabet & how to read..i was terribly bored until high school, where the library was a little more advanced..i am a speed reader & finished the library by the end of my second year.i have a degree in Computer Science & in Graphic Arts, studied Nursing but refused to test when i realized the medications we were expected to give patients were little more than toxins & that was unacceptable..to harm instead of heal was to my mind Not what it was all about.