Might as well do what thou wilt in that case, right? In the NASA model, its unclear where God is, and he probably doesnt exist anyway. Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theflatearthpodcast/ Reema Samaha. Oh sure you can go, but only to a few selection locations. Psalm 104: If NASA created the Blue Marble image (which they admit), then what other images have they created? The news crew was covering a shooting in Pine Hills, just outside of Orlando, where a 20-year-old woman was shot to death early Wednesday morning. Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together. 3 yr. ago. Post author: Post published: June 9, 2022 Post category: how to change dimension style in sketchup layout Post comments: coef %in% resultsnamesdds is not true coef %in% resultsnamesdds is not true It's Passover 2021 time! If were a pale blue dot spinning aimlessly in the vastness of never-ending open black death space, then suddenly we seem very unimportant. FAMIGLIA Answer (1 of 7): Hold on to your hats, dear readers, the Watchtower society is about to claim the bible said something it didnt: > What happened to the perfect fleshly body of Jesus after his death? They had many evil spirits that they were used to worshipping. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. Genesis 1: Sorry folks, but we dont create the news herewe just report on it. Father, I desire that they also, whom thou hast given me, may be with me where I am, to behold my glory which thou hast given me in thy love for me before the foundation of the world. My father started in the tobacco business over fifty years ago. Thus, we have a completely enclosed system, within which the sun, moon and stars move, NOT the Earth. Reuters has previously debunked claims that the moon landing was faked ( here ), ( here ), ( here ). Each victory for liberty marked a new step in the world's progress; so we can measure the advance of civilization by the amount of freedom acquired by human institutions. https://www.instagram.com/theflatearthpodcast/, https://facebook.com/theflatearthpodcast/, BREAKING: Hazmat Crews Respond to Gas Tanker Explosion In Maryland. 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. YHWH is the name of Jesus in the Old Testament. A cosa sei interessato? Job 28:24 For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; Photojournalist Jesse Walden was critically wounded. For one thing, it seems that Jonah eventually learned that those sailors had survived. 8 The psalmist quotes Israel's enemies as saying: "Come and let us efface them from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more." Research #flatearth #antarctica #antarctictreaty #NASAlies pic.twitter.com/oSjosN9ZIx. Utilizziamo i cookie per garantire le funzionalit di base del sito Web e per migliorare la tua esperienza online. What was the objective of the nations in conspiring against Israel? In the clip, Buzz pretty clearly says the video of the astronauts walking on the moon was fake. Proverbs 8:27 (ESV) When He established the heavens, I was there, When He inscribed a circle on the face of the deep. We too must remember that Jehovah is the God in whose hand [our] (Dan 5:23) Every breath we take is his . Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. Science has been telling us the north star shifts each year by small degrees, but enough that over the 40 years that Guidestones were up that the hole should no longer have lined up not even close. As the coldest, driest continent, it has one of the harshest environments on the planet and harbors a world of extremes. Its on mine! We are the main attraction and there can be NO argument as to whether or not there is a Creator. Have a tip or story idea? Before season one started there was a series Jahova uploaded called Crewcraft Survival which starts off with Jahova, G18, Shadow, and Sidearms. However, there is plenty of evidence that it happened. 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Some of you will be very bothered by this article, How dare he question the moon landings!. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. Heres another one, from the Christian Times: A Christian geologist has argued that the recent discovery of fossilized tree stumps in Antarctica confirms the Bibles account of a global Flood. I always say I dont know 100% which model is right, but I know what the Bible says and I know that I dont trust NASA and the Government for anything else.so why would I trust them here? A longer video of the interview, dated May 17, 2000, can be seen on YouTube ( here ). Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Police said Moses knew the 20-year-old victim. Prior to being shot, he had been beaten with a blunt object so violently that . : https://discord.gg/aCQHV5QThank you for getting your Daily Dose of Vitamin PCheck out my latest videos on the channel and don't forget to . Season 1 started with only limited knowledge of Minecraft at the time. He usually finds fun mods to play with in videos and makes sure he knows what he's doing before starting the video so that the videos are enjoyable. what happened to jahova and the crew. 9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. Again from Skibas TestingTheGlobe, I give you all relevant scriptures: Scriptures concerning the nature of the heavens/sky above and their relationship to the earth: Job 9: This happened over two days in April 1951. Watch this clip on Rumble where an 8-year old girl asks Buzz why we never went back to the moon after 1972. Remembrances of the Past (Deuteronomy 1:1-4:43) Jensen's Survey of Deuteronomy scroll to p311. The Disappearance of Rebecca Coriam. Hova started up a chicken Farm again but under the pool by his house however didn't name any of them. Because that would take entirely too much effort for these fools. Moved Permanently. Ever wondered that? What happened to "the motley crew," the mobile, insurgent, creative social formation, crossing racial, gender and generational lines, that historians Peter Linebaugh and Marcus Rediker identify as a crucial counterforce within the consolidation of capitalism, imperialism, and the modern state? http://bit.ly/SubJahovaWatch me LIVE! Job 22:14 Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit {Hebrew: chug} of heaven. With so much potential for life to exist in such a vast expanse, the idea of alien scientists being our creators seems a lot more plausible over time and heavy indoctrination. If you got a little triggered at what I just typed, go back up and read that quote again. Nintendo Switch Joy-Con(L)/(R) . He mined with Speedy and died second (after Speedy) due to . The time of Elijah was long past; his successor, Elisha, had died during . 6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. Im not rocket scientist, but I see the moon up in the top right and I see what looks like a perfect arc going up and then coming right back down. And now used in the official Artemis mission paperwork! I go deep into the details below, keep reading! Isaiah 26:3 -Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. How the Real Estate Rush and Other Factors Have Pushed Homeownership out of Reach for Many Vermonters; Women's Rights Advocate Peggy Luhrs Leaves B. And the evening and the morning were the first day. After all, the continent at the bottom of the world is covered in ice and snow, and the temperatures are always below freezing. 8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Sembra che la pagina da te cercata non disponibile, Via Emilio Longoni 19, 00155 Roma (IT) your request. What you might not know is thats not a photo at all. I dont know how else you interpret that. #flatearth #NASAlies pic.twitter.com/5gFQE44qSz, Flat Earth Zone (@FlatEarthZone) November 17, 2022, It should be obvious at this point. The coverage of that trip needed to be explained to the public without the ability for continuous relay of video we are now used to., Animations would have been a part of a constellation of different ways that that story was told over a series of days. Twitter https://twitter.com/thefepodcast/ discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils. And are we about to see the greatest one of all flip? Ill discuss more about that in a little bit, but first I was stunned when I saw NASA using a Flat Earth map in their graphic about the Artemis flight path! Genesis says the sun, moon and stars were placed INSIDE the SAME firmament within which that Earth was formed, not outside of it. If there is any question about the person stayi. Reminds me so much of this question I asked recently: 22It is he who sits above the circle of the earth. 1 Chronicles 16:30 (KJV) pic.twitter.com/xnvxp0CF2p, Flat Earth Zone (@FlatEarthZone) February 10, 2023. Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? In Season 2 Hova gathered resources rather than starting his house first. World War II was on. Genesis 1: In fact, the sun doesnt even show up until AFTER the Earth is already in place with life ALREADY in existence. My mission here from Day 1 has always been to follow the truth anywhere we find it. Whats the motivation to lie to us about the shape and nature of our world? But ac. So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Ezekiel 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. Gulbranson, who specializes in geochemistry techniques, noted that the plants found in Antarctica were so well-preserved that some of the amino acid building blocks that made up the trees proteins can still be extracted. The history of civilized man is the history of the incessant conflict between liberty and authority. PLYMOUTH WEEKLY DEMOCRAT. Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. What could possibly be of interest in Antarctica? I THE WORLD IN SPACE. After just trying to stay alive Hova started Hova Tower with simple Cobblestone blocks and with little planning. Three truth tellers. It's quite difficult to say if they're "dying" or not because yes they get a substantially less amount of views nowadays and yes the crew is kind of a broken family, but Speedy still gets over 60K views minimum in every video, sure that's not a lot in the YouTube world but it's still a big number. Answer (1 of 5): Mr. Note in the UN logo they even have Antarctica subtly depicted by the perimeter leafy thing. I can already hear many others saying its about time Noah covered this!. 12 He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud. What could possibly be so important about ice? The following explains why I believe this way. Dylan Lyons, a 24-year-old reporter with the network, died. Genesis 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noahs life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Why is it so important to protect whatevers down there? Persecuted Crimean Jehovah's Witness Sergei Filatov faces seven years in prison for "extremism." 5) The stage is set for our alien creators to return and bestow upon us their miracles, signs and wonders in order to convince us all the more that all religions are false. what happened to jahova and the crew. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and turn back, and be healed. And it always looks mostly like this to me, except for when the window gives a fish-eye effect: Looks pretty F L A T to me! Pukapuka was a heathen land and ignorant of the living God. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. These guys are my idols. Christopher Greene at AMTV sums up my thoughts: Christopher Greene (@amtvmedia) November 16, 2022. Job 22:14 (HCSB) Clouds veil Him so that He cannot see, as He walks on the circle of the sky. Very good. Joseph F. Dumond. statutes: Statutes, every thing that concerned morals and the rites and . Dave and I chatted for over an hour and my goal was just to ask questions and open up the topic in a way that might lead many people to realize this isnt crazy at all and in fact, is much more legitimate than you may have ever imagined. For the first time, the @NASA_SLS rocket and @NASA_Orion fly together. In Exodus 14:1-4, the Israelites experienced an unrecognized blessing. Pieces of this plant are commonly found in large Permian coal beds that are mined throughout the southern hemisphere, such as in Australia and South Africa. Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Thank you! 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Im going to need some new ones since all of mine are now turning into Conspiracy FACTS! Mike is a Mediaite senior editor who covers the news in primetime. and spreads them like a tent to dwell in; Now lets do a little basic Kindergarten Shapes refresher. Isa 6:9-12 And He said, Go, and tell this people, You hear indeed, but do not understand; and seeing you see, but do not know. webmaster@uh-solugrifos.mipaginawebadministrable.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, Website https://www.FlatEarthDave.com One can notice that Egyptian documents unanimously describe the departure of the Hyksos The Lord may instruct you to raise individuals from the dead. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. CPAC GOP Primary Straw Poll Results For President & VP Are In. Why would yours truly even be spending any time on this? Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. 4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? On August 29, 1958, Michael Joe Jackson was born to Joseph and Katherine Jackson in Gary, Indiana. declare, if thou hast understanding. Please share your thoughts about this article below. Amos 9:6 (ESV) it is he that buildeth his chambers in the heaven, and hath founded his vault upon the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is his name. 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Scriptures concerning the nature of the sun, moon and stars: Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? He has 3 rabbits who live with the chickens named PopTart and HopTart. Later on Stephen Fry concedes that he could be talking to the Greek . He who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the face of the earth, The Lord is His name. Self propelled artillery didn't exist until WW2. Known as the aggressive yet lovable, burping family man, Hova is possibly the most controversial Crew member but manages to show off his sensitive side now and again. Jahova plays a lot of GTA and CS:GO on his main channel, and uploads Minecraft, Golf with Friends and Shellshock Live on his second channel. And on the right is the image used by NASA. Sound like anything currently happening the world? To me, the motivation is quite clear: 1) First get people to doubt YHWHs Word by destroying the very foundation of our Bible: Genesis specifically the Creation account. Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. A clip of Buzz Aldrin on Conan OBriens Late Night Show from 2000 is suddenly going viral right now thanks to this post on TikTok: Wait Til The End #MsMastaFoXX #MyCreatorLife #Buzz #buzzaldrin #Nasa #Conspiracy #conspiracytiktok #Woketok #Viral #fyp #conanobrien #MoonLanding. Just a really strange coincidence that the UN chose a Flat Earth map for its logo, huh? 8And God called the firmament Heaven. The frontier forged his life's ambitions and in turn he brought the splendor of the frontier to the masses. Because they had a hole in the center that always lined up to the north star. Job 38: You know, something like how Sir Edmund Hillary looked after climbing Mount Everest see below: Look at how happy sir Edmund Hillary is and Tenzing Norgay they just climbed mount EverestLook at buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong and Mike Collins they look like they were at a funeral they are obviously lying at this press conference they never went to the moon.They know the lie pic.twitter.com/mEqjsPTfYH, Persia (@roya21042019) February 16, 2022. They claimed the supposedly 260-million-year-old fossils represent a series of different forests that grew slowly and were buried one on top of the other over millions of years. Wow! How the Real Estate Rush and Other Factors Have Pushed Homeownership out of Reach for Many Vermonters; Women's Rights Advocate Peggy Luhrs Leaves B. Paul's writing and reporting has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Boston Phoenix, The Huffington Post, The Toronto Star, Newsday, The Village Voice, Spy magazine, Details magazine, the online edition of Playboy magazine, New Times, Cash Box magazine and other publications. 1 Bless the Lord, O my soul. Scientists made this assumption because they usually find their fossil leaves in mats, similar to thick mats on the floors of modern deciduous forests. In 2010 she was hired to work on the Disney Wonder Cruise. 6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? #spaceisfake #nasalies #flatearth pic.twitter.com/QTTsdGRWot, Not A Globe. 8 The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever: Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? Per maggiori dettagli relativi ai cookies e altri dati sensibili. Im no brain surgeon, but I would think youd want to go UP, not back down, ButbutThEyRe sLiNgShOtTiNg aRoUnD tHe CuRvAtUrE InTo OrBiT!! During the broadcast, these were used to create simulations of the mission which were then intercut with real footage., The thing to remember is what news was like in the late 1960s, not 24-hour continuous coverage, Margaret Weitekamp, Chair of the Space History Department at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, said by phone. Additionally, a 301 Moved Permanently error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Three time best-selling book author Nomi Prins says long before the Covid 19 crisis, the global economy was faltering big time. So we can put a GoPro camera just about anywhere else in the world in almost any extreme condition and yet we cant capture a full, uninterrupted video of a launch into space? (@faking_space) November 11, 2022. Officials said they believe Moses is responsible for all three killings. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me. Or to keep it anonymous, click here. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Then I quit. The moon landing took place on July 20, 1969 with astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. Jahova and Speedy have a special bond as they've been friends for a long time. 2022Bedrijven in Almere. Well, to see rocks, of course! FoundFossil Forests of a Strange Extinct Plant, The team was led by Erik Gulbranson, a professor of geosciences at the University of WisconsinMilwaukee, who set up camp in the central Transantarctic Mountains. We then put our trust in them. Answer (1 of 6): Yes! I could go on and on, but I want to turn you loose to watch this one yourself. It was still less than a decade old: born when the first cargo of sandalwood and beche-de-mer came from Fiji in 1804 on the 26-ton schooner Marcia, and growing with the import of salt pork from Tahiti, of which there had been about a dozen shipments in colonial bottoms since 1807, and with . As you read, notice the human viewpoint of the people and God's viewpoint as seen in Moses. The accumulation of these stresses ultimately caused their extinction. Check this out, here is a screencap from that interview: So on the left you have a basic, crude depiction of a Flat Earth model of the Earth. You might say they looked exactly as you or I might look if you had just faked a Moon Landing and deceived and entire nation. 8 The psalmist quotes Israel's enemies as saying: "Come and let us efface them from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more." He contended that the entire globe was warmer before the global Flood and that the forces that are required to explain the shift on the Earths axis has not been resolved and remains a speculation. And that is never more true than when the truth we find is (1) in direct conflict with what the powers-that-be want you to think and (2) in complete alignment with the Bible. I had a brand new guest on my show recently over at The Daily Truth ReportDave Weiss who goes by the name Flat Earth Dave. 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. Job 22:14 (ASV) Thick clouds are a covering to him, so that he seeth not; And he walketh on the vault of heaven. And now lets go to my friend Dave Weiss. God bless the fact-checkers, I dont know where wed be without them! Psalm 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. In this regard, I believe we become painfully aware of the Great Deception and will NOT be fooled by it. First thing to gather from that is the photo was MADE. Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Research #flatearth pic.twitter.com/2UnSKkksCs. It is a research tool for publications in various languages produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. We covered NASAs Artemis Rocket yesterday and its alleged trip to the moon. 2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Chapter Text. You can watch the whole solemn press conference here on Rumble its stunning: Sodid Neil and Buzz and the third guy really walk on the Moon? The server encountered an internal error or And if it was faked, was it faked because.it has to be? If so command it done with boldness and do not be double minded.) Time for another installment of hard-hitting investigative journalismwhere we arent afraid to create a little cognitive dissonance along the way! The serpents will, in fact, have merely been cleansing the boys' ears to give them prophetic powers. CONTRATTI Indeed, he was the only one who could keep a human being safe in the belly of a fish for three days and three nights. But well give you all the evidence and let you decide. If Genesis is wrong, then it ALL crumbles under a faulty foundation. For us today, we can thank technicians for having recorded the broadcast, though the tapes assumed to be of the highest quality were never located despite searches for them in the last few decades, the article reads. Or would he see something vastly different? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdo2Yt7FBy4. So somehow theyve labeled this as False despite the part I bolded below where they seem to even admit that the footage is, in fact, mostly made of animations. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. His existence could not possibly become more blatantly obvious than in this model. Psalm 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. If the bomb does not go off correctly, then there will be catastrophic consequences down on Earth. what happened to jahova and the crew. sure on this shining night barber ipa; shimano sis 5 speed shifter. Note the rim around the outside is Antarctica, an ice wall. Photo courtesy of Grati. Lab studies confirmed that all the fossil wood specimens belonged to the same genus, Glossopteris. Bible Statistics. #Artemis I begins a new chapter in human lunar exploration. Here is the full interview to watch the segment in context: The Reuters Fact-Check team has already investigated and determined what you heard Buzz say is totally False. misconfiguration and was unable to complete 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: We strive to provide ongoing services for our clients before and after the sale and work together to create a great environment where we can learn, grow and succeed together. 22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation: Remember the principal from above before you watch: Direct Link to The Flat Earth Sun, Moon & Zodiac Clock app https://qrco.de/bbizVA, Social Media Profiles: The devils in the details, folks. Zelensky Exposed (Literally): This Is The Guy We Are Sending Billions To? Join our Discord! : https://discord.gg/aCQHV5QThank you for getting your Daily Dose of Vitamin PCheck out my latest videos on the channel and don't forget to . Along with those emotions comes an all too common question: Why?? 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. 8. Of course, that doesnt surprise me but it is wild to see it happen. Buzz Aldrin & Neil Armstrong at the first press conference after returning to Earth. A couple of hundred years ago men possessed the history of little more than the last three thousand years. and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain. Why would anyone go to such great lengths to lie about the shape of the Earth? Why does this matter? Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: 25 An even greater reward came much later. Because there is no other example in recorded history where something new was discovered and then we just stopped going there. But allegedly they have sent the Artemis rocket on a trip to the moon for the first time since 1972! Did Buzz Aldrin just admit (again) that the moon landings were faked? Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? Is This Why "To Catch a Predator" Was Cancelled From Democrats Hiding That John Fetterman is Brain Dead to Prevent Special Election? Surefire way to stay uninformed. 1 Samuel 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are Prins explains, "We were already in crisis mode as I mentioned at the end of my last book going into 2019. Lindsay Street Baptist Church Fourth Sunday Service - September 26, 2021 - 10:00 a.m. Live broadcasts captured the space shuttle breaking apart and plummeting in midair. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, They play . 28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: +39 3426602741 But this small book has a much deeper, more powerful message that has been obscured through the ages: that the Messiah would live and die to make salvation . If the bomb does not go off correctly, then there will be catastrophic consequences down on Earth. Almost as if we lived on a still, flat Earth, with the sun, moon and stars set above us exactly the way the Bible describes. SICK: Here Is That Perverted Sex Ed Video Teaching First Graders To Masturbate, Pfizer Makes Stunning Admission On COVID-19 Jab Clinical Trials, BREAKING: Another Norfolk Southern Train Derails In Ohio, Hazmat Crews Responding. Were only just getting started. 21 Jonah understood that if Jehovah could save them "in the belly of the fish," He could save any of His servants in any place and under any circumstances (Jonah 1:17). Amun Ra is his other bestie. pic.twitter.com/vmC64Qgft9. - http://bit.ly/JahovaLIVE For more on Bart, his book Moon Man is a must read: Bart is most famously known for his film: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon. Ezekiel 32: I Hope Fox Doesnt Turn Off: Trump Teases Network During CPAC Speech, Trump is Far and Away Getting the Most Mentions on Fox News, Says CNNs Harry Enten And Hes Gaining, Absolute Spinelessness: Three Ex-Republicans on MSNBC Trash CPAC and Pathetic Mike Pence, Proudly Fomenting Anti-White Racism: Tulsi Gabbard at CPAC Claims Democrats Are Directly Betraying Dr. Martin Luther Kings Dream, CNNs Daniel Dale Knocks Down Whopping 13 False Claims About Biden Trump And More From CPAC, They Are Lying: Tucker Carlson Reveals Why He Will Air Hidden Surveillance Jan 6th Footage Next Week, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Please Just Shut the Hell Up: Michael Steele Tells Fool Congresswoman She Has No Clue, Former Federal Prosecutor Says Rupert Murdoch Agreed with The Worst Possible Sentence in His Deposition, CNN Anchor Asks Chuck Schumer If Democratic Senators Should Still Go On Fox News In Light of Dominion Revelations, DeSantis Snaps at Reporter When Pressed On What He Would Do Differently From Biden in Ukraine, CNN Legal Analyst Points Out a HUGE Flaw in Murdaughs Testimony That Blows Hole in His Defense, WATCH: Alex Murdaugh Admits He Lied About Whereabouts Night of Murders, Blames Drug-Fueled Paranoid Thinking, WATCH: Trump Drops Falsehood-Riddled Video Promising To End Crime With 7-Point Plan, Buffalo Shooter Tells Court He Shot People Because They Were Black, Says He Hopes No One Is Inspired by Me and What I Did, Chaos in Courtroom as Family Member of Victim Lunges at Buffalo Grocery Shooter, Held Back by Swarm of Cops, Former ABC News Producer Arrested, Facing Child Pornography Charges Following FBI Raid.