Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Overseas addresses will be subject to additional postage charges of $5 per year for Canada and $10 per year for all other countries.<<<. I remain on the NRA mailing list. Thats why I joined NRA. Plus, you'll receive valuable NRA 5-Star Benefits that put hundreds of dollars back in your pocket! From the time you submit your application, it can take, What are the benefits of NRA membership? In my opinion, the value to the NRA is numbers. Member Type. As I wrote in the OP to that thread, Hello guys! Your support will help us defend your Second Amendment freedom whenever and wherever it comes under attack. Together, we fight and win the toughest battles for the Second Amendment, all while offering the best firearms educational programs in the country. the NRA. But most importantly, it gives you bragging rights that you are an NRA Life Memberwhich combined with a buck might get you a cup of coffeeso YES, it is well worth it! "The NRA better be 15 million strong soon, or this is . Otherwise, applications may be available at local firearms dealers and through the organizations publications. When you become a member of the NRA Whittington Center you support future generations and where they will learn to love the sport. How much is a diamond membership at Lifetime? Virtually Indestructible. 27 Sponsored by TriNet Learn the value of a top-notch PEO. NRA Home Privacy Policy OBJECTIVE: To provide relevant, professional products or services to all branches of the military, law enforcement and private industry in areas of Range Development, Design and Target Training . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. After paying the gun lobby's $40 annual fee, members are offered access to a range of discounts and five-star savings. Much like AARP or AAA offer discounts for their own members, the NRA promotes its discounts for members as a selling point for why people should join. It goes to these other places, where I feel my $$$ will do the most good. Most insurance companies dont ask if you own a gun, unlike items such as a swimming pool or trampoline that often result in higher rates due to the added liability risk. Whats the highest number of NRA members ever? What are the membership levels in the NRA? Then, what is the nra golden eagles? well, that and the wife really doesn't like some of the schwag that the nra wants to give me for it. How old do you have to be to join the NRA? Contributions, gifts or membership dues made or paid to the National Rifle Association of America are not refundable or transferable. You're patriots one and all. Women come to the NRA from all walks of life, with a variety of interests and backgrounds, and serve as members, lobbyists, club officers, board members, committee members, instructors, competitors, hunters, shooters, volunteers, patriots and NRA presidents. You believe in the Constitution, staunch in the defense of your rights, and you actively pursue some of this country's finest traditions - Hunting and Sports Shooting. Any subsequent years will be charged at the standard annual rate. 100% of the profits from this website go directly to support vital NRA programs. Contributions, gifts or membership dues made or paid to the National Rifle Association of America are not refundable or transferable. American Express Security Code. i'm definitely not a benefactor member, but some guy named 'wayne' keeps sending me offers to let me in the 2a task force, golden eagles, etc (not to mention upgrade my membership level). Join the thousands of NRA certified instructors, affiliated clubs, independent businesses, and dedicated members who are already participating in NRA membership recruiting. Please enter your NRA Member ID#, Delivery of Digital Edition Magazines requires a valid email address. Razor sharp out of the box! You should carry this card with you at all times. Overseas addresses will be subject to additional postage charges of $5 per year for Canada and $10 per year for all other countries.<<<. One person to a politician in Washington, D.C. is nothing. Overseas addresses will be subject to additional postage charges. The Patriot Membership is the highest level of the Sustaining Life Membership levels. Then instead of the NRA having one "daddy warbucks" member ( that we know we really are not) they can boast an increase in membership. The National Rifle Association's statement to Reload from Amy Hunter, director of NRA Media Relations "The subject matter here is an outdated, unaudited financial report," she told The Reload. We have everything the Second Amendment enthusiast needs to show their support; hats, decals, bags, shirts, books, and so much more. 2023 National Rifle Association of America. JavaScript is required to use this form. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-800-672-3888, visiting www.nramemberservices.org, or emailing [emailprotected]. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. To renew or extend your current membership, please It appears to the right of your card number. Your membership is extremely important to the NRA and is highly valued. Select an interest to browse programs and find information about firearm safety, a variety of events, educational courses and more! Overseas addresses will be subject to additional postage charges. In gaining NRA membership, an individual will have access to copious amounts of information regarding firearms, the campaigning for Second Amendment civil rights, as well as information regarding the various programs that the NRA offers. Its members. Always happy to grow the family! There is the basic membership, and then there are four life membership levels (life, endowment, patron, and benefactor). We provide Property & Liability plans as well as Life, Health and Accident plans to all members. We're proud protectors of history's patriots - advocating the right to keep and bear arms, advancing the shooting sports and championing gun safety, education and training. Our records indicate you are already an active member of My name was stenciled in black Krylon on a floor tile in the janitor's closet. EVERY CGNer who is a NRA member should use an avatar or image showing their membership level. There will be an annual fee of $5 per year for Canada and $10 per year for . State associations are independent organizations affiliated with and recognized by the NRA. The other magazines to choose from include American Rifleman, Americas 1st Freedom, American Hunter, Shooting Sports and Shooting Illustrated, each geared with a specific target-audience in mind, so as to cover the various aspects involved with firearms. The NRA's membership claims have never been easy to verify, but its publicly reported magazine circulation numbers are a convenient stand-in. NRA membership benefits are several. Only one percent of NRA members are honored with membership in the NRA Golden Eagles. $3.75 of the membership dues are designated for magazine subscription. Please consider contributing to the NRA by From the time you submit your application, it can take up to 4-6 weeks to receive your full membership materials. This may be reproduced. The NRA provides national recognition for all members who reach this prestigious level of accomplishment provided they: Manage Your Membership NRA Near You Friends of NRA State and Federal Gun Laws NRA Online Training Politics, Policy and Legislation Clubs and Associations Affiliated Clubs, Ranges and Businesses Competitive Shooting NRA Day Competitive Shooting Programs Collegiate Shooting Programs America's Rifle Challenge Competitor Classification Lookup I love the NRA and I am a regular member. If not, what's the problem? Please note, this offer is for new members only. You believe in the Constitution, staunch in the defense of your rights, and you actively pursue some of this country's finest traditions -- hunting and the shooting sports. The only reason the NRA has to fight defensively in this state is because too many gunnies here have abandoned them. 4Organizational structure and finances Toggle Organizational structure and finances subsection 4.1Leadership 4.1.1Executive staff and spokespersons 4.1.2Board of directors 4.2Membership 4.2.1Notable members 4.3Interconnected organizations 4.3.1NRA Foundation 4.3.2Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) 4.4Finances 4.4.12018 New York lawsuit I know of several people who let memberships expire because of the spam, and especially the wine club. Worked for a lady that donated in the millions for certain causes, like hospitals, museums and performing arts centers. For information regarding legislative action or to become an ILA grassroots volunteer, call 1-800-392-8683. You'll save $5 off the standard annual rate next year. Join today. Aside from being able to stand for pro-gun rights and voice your political stance, there are other perks as well: Insurance for the membership card holder and his/her guns. What are the levels of membership in the NRA? Choose your membership level: Other NRA Memberships are available: Regular Member, Life Member, Distinguished Member and Associate Member. What are the different levels of membership in the NRA? Other NRA Memberships are available: Regular Membership Junior Membership Distinguished Membership Associate Membership You encourage your customers to become NRA members or to renew their existing NRA memberships. You may find membership discounts or deals on classes on a gyms website or through sites such as Groupon, Kufahl says. New figures put the membership at approximately 5.5 million. Gifts that qualify for membership include, but are not limited to, real estate, firearms, bequests, life insurance, charitable gift annuities . If you continue to receive this message or are unable to enable Javascript, please call 1-877-NRA-2000, Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm or Saturday from 9am to 6pm, to join the NRA or renew your membership. The Ring of Freedom Heritage Society is an umbrella recognition program for all NRA supporters who choose to leave a legacy of freedom through the NRA, NRA-ILA or an NRA tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) charity. Please enable JavaScript and cookies, if necessary, and try again or contact NRA Member Services at 1-877-NRA-2000 to speak to an NRA representative. By elevating your NRA membership to the Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor levels, you've proved yourself to be a patriot who's willing to go the extra mile in the fight for our Second Amendment freedoms. Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m - 10:30 p.m. All first time shooters to the NRA Range will need to complete a short safety test and briefing, after which they will receive a Range Card which grants access and is valid indefinitely. From time to time though I find something worth while and of interest. Does umbrella insurance cover concealed carry? NRA-ILA tracks the issues and alerts members about legislation involving firearms and hunting at the federal, state and local levels of government. Managers are more likely to be able to negotiate a better gym membership price for you. Overseas addresses will be subject to additional postage charges. Since its incorporation in 1871, the NRA has grown as a service organization involved in all aspects of the shooting sports and a proud defender of the Bill of Rights.The National Rifle Association is America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights. If you are not already a member of your official NRA state association, join today, and help build for the future of the shooting sports in your state! Renew today and keep your NRA membership benefits or upgrade to earn more benefits. Nor are they refundable or transferable. Answer (1 of 4): Yes they do. Please help in the effort. Maybe they did to you, but they didn't to me.". However, it is against the law for any insurance company to insure you against illegal actions you may commit. Other membership options include Junior, Distinguished, Patron, Benefactor, and Endowment memberships. Being a pro-gun organization, a member may find ways in which they may individually support the cause, whether through volunteering, funding, or even in ways in which they may address the issue on a local level in their own communities. Does NRA membership include gun insurance? This program provides a great opportunity to not only strengthen the NRA by increasing membership, but also to earn extra money at the same time! The Junior membership is for those wanting NRA membership who are under the age of 15; The Distinguished membership is for Seniors or Disabled Veterans. Your valued contributions and gifts will be spent for all lawful purposes in furtherance of our mission and in compliance with state and federal guidelines. NRA is fighting for our fundamental freedoms every day and I can't think of anything more important. >>> By checking this box, you are authorizing NRA to automatically charge your membership payment approximately one month prior to your membership expiration. Every time theres a threat to your gun rights, the NRA is there to defend your freedom. Life membership earns you $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage. PD 903. The NRA is the foremost organization involved in lobbying at various political platforms to defend and protect the Second Amendment. Successful legislative action begins with you -- the individual member. Thanks again for your support, and be sure to let us know how we can be of service. The National Rifle Association is an organization for any person who has an interest in firearms. Visa/Mastercard/Discover Verification Number, For an American Express card, the security code is a 4 digit number printed on your card. Wow, that really must have been tough. JavaScript and cookies are required to use this site. The NRA is Americas preeminent gun rights organization, made up of nearly five million members. Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. If you continue to receive this message or are unable to enable Javascript, please call 1-877-NRA-2000, Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm or Saturday from 9am to 6pm, to join the NRA or renew your membership. Are there any differences in the post benefactor levels? Today, the NRA stands as Americas oldest civil rights organization. Junior members receive a subscription to NRA Family Insights Insider E-newsletter. And over the years, weve defeated hundreds of attempts on the national, state and local levels to infringe on your Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Your one-year NRA membership is just $45 and unlocks all of NRAs member benefits, giving you access to hundreds of dollars in savings. Well, I learned it was about money early on. I recall, a few years ago, receiving a notice from the USPS in my mailbox that a Certified Letter needed to picked up at the Post Office, took time off to get it, and it turned out to be an NRA junk mail solicitation for a donation. Please enter your NRA Member ID#. Between the spam and the fact that I believe there are now much more effective organizations such as Calguns, CRPA, SAF etc that my money no longer goes to the NRA. You'll save $5 off the standard annual rate next year. Membership Option NRA LIFE MEMBERSHIP $1,500 Fully Paid Life Membership includes your choice of NRA Life Member Jacket MONTHLY EASY-PAY LIFE MEMBERSHIP $50 DOWN AND 58 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $25 Jacket not included with this offer. Does NRA membership include life insurance? Contributions, gifts or membership dues made or paid to the National Rifle Association of America are not refundable or transferable. NRA Range Staff will be happy to answer all questions at 703-267-1402. Homeowners Insurance will typically provide coverage for guns in the event of burglary or fire. If you love the shooting sports, you understand how important it is to keep the ranges where you love to shoot . Her name was at the top of those marble walls in the lobbies, the more you gave the higher your name appeared. The NRA would save a substantial amount of money to use for their mission by not giving cheap Chinese crap as a token of gratitude. To obtain NRA membership, the easiest and simplest way is to access their website at www.nra.org. I got an invitation to join President's Council last week. Problem with having the membership level as the avatar is too many people use it already, in the forum atmosphere an person's avatar is often recognized before the name. $3.75 of the membership dues are designated for magazine . Endowment, Patron and Benefactor members are eligible to vote in NRA elections, receive special recognition at NRA events, and are sent credentials including a certificate suitable for framing, a lapel pin, a decal, a patch, and a new membership card so you can proudly display your membership status. i'm not sure that the 'other groups' category is limited to benefactor. Benefactor Member. Special Offer: Select Auto Renewal and save $5 next time! It's been a while since I looked, I'm sure it's in the neighborhood of a thousand dollars at this point (if not more); they have higher levels of lifetime memberships ranging up into the tens of thousands of dollars, which I'm not really sure what you get for those.. There is the basic membership, and then there are four life membership levels (. But just owning guns will not change the cost of your homeowners insurance. You know your membership is one of the things you value most in your life and the funds you unselfishly offer go directly back into the facility that helps you exercise your freedom in the great outdoors.