The reality show, which documents the life of the 11-member family in. In a new Reddit post in the Plathville Uncensored subreddit, a fan posted something they noticed about another Plathville community on Reddit. average florida man. Moschetto contacted the Defendant while she was on a hospital bed in the hallway of the hospital, due to how busy the hospital was at that time. Nowadays, life looks quite different for the TLC family. Trp. Welcome to Plathville viewers say they hope that Season 5 will answer many of the questions raised during the Season 4 finale and see the siblings work through their differences. We didnt have power until, like, an hour before the wedding. But, she felt that Ethan Plath was disrespectful to his parents first, so they were on the defensive. Welcome to Plathville is coming back to TLC for a third season this summer. I observed that Ms. Plath had very slow slurred speech. She knew he didn't care. Below are the Factual Findings in the case, as entered by the judge in his ruling on whether or not Kims blood test was admissible. At 1.00 AM, I advised Ms. Plath of her Miranda Rights, where she stated she understood her rights and she would speak to me. In addition, he has three other siblings. 33. khazelton77 5 mo. See the 'Counting On' Kids' Houses, Look How Much the Little Couple's Kids Will and Zoey Have Grown Up, Every Look From the Kardashian-Jenner Family at the 2021 Met Gala, Gabby Petito's Texts Show 'More and More Tension' With Brian Laundrie, captioned the video of texts from her husband, Janelle Loves How Christines Boyfriend David Treats Her, Return to Amish's Sabrina and New BF Are 'Happy' After Baby No. Whether or not fans will see more of the family fallout between Moriah, Ethan and Olivia is unknown. It seemed that Ethan and Olivia were able to work past that fight, things got even more intense on the July 26 episode. He argued that there was no probable cause to have a blood sample taken because an accident and the mere odor of alcohol without more is not indication of impairment., Her attorney went so far as to suggest that Kim was coerced into taking the blood test. Ethan felt Olivia had thrown a tantrum and was making the day about herself instead of his deceased sibling and it led to a big fight between them when Olivia confronted Ethan about being rude to her that day. Ethan and Olivia had gone no contact from Ethan's parents, Kim and Barry Plath, but Ethan came over to "Plathville" to say goodbye to his siblings. 35. prettyfaeries 5 mo. I had to bring out everything, all the paperwork, proving I hadn't, that he had signed away every one of his rights other than fatherhood, which he refused to do, even though my husband at the time wanted to adopt them. But when she announces her plan to have one last conversation with Ethans parents, he isnt exactly enthusiastic. When I finally grew some balls and said enough is enough, they sent letters about how they would make sure when my kids were old enough, that they would tell them how evil I was, and make sure my kids saw the real me. Welcome to Plathville: Olivia Plath Pushes Ethan Too Far from Comfort Zone? I introduced myself to Ms. Plath and advised her that I was there to investigate a possible DUI offense. The two married in 2018 and have since fallen out with Ethans parents. And she said that Ethan Plath could have handled things differently. Anyways, watching the show was very triggering, because I watched Olivia having physical reactions to what happened between her and Kim that she could not control. Welcome to Plathville 's Ethan Plath isn't choosing sides when it comes to his parents' recent split. Trp. Asa Hawks is a writer and editor for Starcasm. Reunited? The Plath family has endured numerous changes since the season began, particularly Kim and Barry. ET on TLC. So, we can expect the fifth season from the family in the New Year. The Welcome to Plathville star explained that he had some trauma from his past he needed to work through. There was so much stress. But in the meantime, Olivia Plath is sharing an update about where things stand with her and her husband Ethan Plath. var sc_security="af495448"; They would have been about 16 or 17 years old at the time. The upcoming scene is emotionally-charged right from the outset, as the family meets in front of Joshua Plath's grave. Check with Soap Dirt for the latest Welcome to Plathville news. I just finished all of the available seasons, and I'll be honest, a lot of the scenes with Olivia regarding Kim, and the way Ethan and the Plath siblings handled her really made me cry. Subject to random chemical testing any time day or night at the discretion of probation, No alcohol, unprescribed medications, or illegal drugs, Must complete SA evaluation within 30 days and follow all the recommendations of the evaluator. We'd be invited over for dinner, and then they'd say I wasn't allowed in the house, and as it was over a 2 hour drive to get there, I couldn't just go home, and he would go in, and I'd be stuck in the car. ago. ', Based on my training, experience (20 years as a DRE), I determined that Ms. Plath was under the influence of alcohol and was unable to operate a vehicle safely., I asked Ms. Plath if she would submit to a voluntary blood test. A change of scenery seems to have done Olivia and Ethan a world of good. Ms. Plath displayed Ptosis (droopy eyelids) and Mydriasis (dilated pupils). He didn't stand up for her because of how she was treated, because of how she felt, no matter what lip service he gave about it. Welcome to Plathville star Olivia Plath has had several memorable moments where she has acted like a villain. Not on puberty or anything about sex until he got to know about it all on the eve of his wedding. Speaking on Welcome to Plathville in 2019, Olivia said she was criticised when she was dating Ethan for things such as what type of toothpaste she used. Moschetto testified that he has been a Drug Recognition Expert, Drug Recognition Expert Instructor, and Field Sobriety Instructor since the early 2000s. By the time they came back for season 4 of Welcome to Plathville, Olivia and Ethan were living together again and had moved to Tampa with Ethans sister Moriah Plath and Olivias brother Nathan. We didnt necessarily give them room to step in and control or give their advice or whatever. Olivia Plath set a quite literal boundary during Welcome to Plathville's season finale by waiting in the car when Ethan went to talk with his parents. Fans have followed Amy's story since season 1, and were happy to see her motherhood dreams come true. Ethan and Olivia arent the only members of the Plath family who are moving on. He would make big purchases, without caring about talking to her about it. This has left a lot of fans wondering if the couple ends up staying together or if they go through with a divorce. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. I don't think she's manipulative. There was no testimony indicating that another vehicle was involved in the crash or that there were any other occupants of the vehicle than the Defendant. Lydia Plath of Welcome to Plathville is making sure to step out of her comfort zone as she showed off a tight-fitting evening gown on social media. How could she tell him everything that she went through? In the newest series, which returned on 24th August, we see eldest son Ethan struggling to cope with his mothers way of life. Ms. Plath stared off with a blank stare and did not respond. However, Olivia did not choose to join the rest of the family at the grave site and instead, stood in the car while everyone else gathered. He has never emotionally been there for her, and she's had that thrown in her face over and over through the whole relationship, where she couldn't even start to tell him how she felt. Ethan Plath, 24, grew up as the eldest child of Barry and Kim. 3 min read. I would probably lose it too. When I had some custody, and took the kids on holiday to England, they called immigration and said I was trying to kidnap them, and we spent 8 hours being photographed and fingerprinted and interviewed before being allowed into the country we were holidaying in. I think that they more look at us as two adults making our own decisions, making their own mistakes. We will keep an eye out and update once it is available and we know the specific terms of the order. At 1:20 AM, I read the Implied Consent to Ms. Plath, where I requested a blood test. He said that he had managed to repair his relationship with Moriah and Micah. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! Trp. And I couldnt be more f***ing excited, she wrote in a November 2021 Instagram post. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But, Barry Plath said that he believed in miracles. Olivia Plath and her mother-in-law, Kim Plath, exchanged their first words after years of silence during Tuesday night's season 4 finale of Welcome to Plathville. Check out Showbiz Cheat Sheet on Facebook! Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. With a passion for classic cars, Ethan can often be spotted posing next to or standing on the bonnet of several classic cars featured on his Instagram. Im here to tell my whole family goodbye, she says. On the dramatic season finale of Welcome to Plathville, Ethan Plath confronted his parents about the way they had treated his wife Olivia. (Starcasm was the first to link the October arrest to Kims car accident in June. Because until she escaped, nothing will change. It feels great to be back together, Ethan said on the season 4 premiere of the show in May 2022. But are Ethan and Olivia still together now? Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. Keep scrolling below to find out. Moriah, whos been in dating Max Kallschmidt since February, acknowledges how her relationship has differed from her brother Ethans, 23. However, now, Olivia has confirmed this on her Instagram. Published 1 hour ago. After Kim was taken to a local hospital, she was given a series of tests that indicated intoxication. Olivias nonexistent relationship with her husbands parents, her desire to move away from Cairo, and the resulting conflict with Ethan have been prominent storylines in Welcome to Plathville Season 3. THE TLC series Welcome to Plathville returns for a third season on August 17, and fans might be wondering about what each of the Plath family members has been up to. And yeah, that happened [for] three days. While largely abstaining from technology amid today's digital age, Kim. After years of conflict with his conservative and controlling parents, Barry and Kim Plath, the couple has finally decided its time to move away from his hometown of Cairo, Georgia, and make a fresh start somewhere else. Ethan and Olivia Plath are looking forward to spending some quality time together and letting loose while at it! I contacted Ms. Plath as she was waiting to be placed in an examination room. Kim turned herself in on October 20, 2022. Barry and Kim Plath announced on Tuesday night's episode of the TLC show that they are living . I had to protect my kids, so they never had a relationship with them. I asked Ms. Plath what happened this evening? He wouldn't answer her calls when he was away. Browse our network 9 . Welcome to Plathville star Ethan said that some real estate and some miles between himself and his family would help in fixing the feud with his parents in a 2021 Us Weekly interview. Moschetto observed that the Defendants responses to his questions were not always appropriate, that she seemed to be in a daze and disoriented. I think a lot of it was my mom trying to make it her wedding almost, Micah, 20, recalls. Isaac is close to his parents, and he even had the uncomfortable birds and the bees talk with his dad in Welcome to Plathville season 3. Kim consented to a blood test. Edwards contacted Trp. And she's never told Ethan everything that happened. Honestly I love following Olivia Plath on Instagram, she has such a kind soul and also takes gorgeous photos. Welcome To Plathville mom Kim Plath's DUI case has been closed. Ethan was 13-years-old, it was a Sunday and in the middle of the church. With the return of Welcome to Plathville, season three also brings with it the return of family drama, such as Ethan's feud with his mom.. So, the young married couple wanted to say goodbye to Ethans younger siblings. Moschetto testified that another officer, Trp. Moschetto performed limited Field Sobriety Exercises on the Defendant, including Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus, during which he noticed indicators of impairment. Starcasm can confirm that Welcome To Plathville matriarch Kim Plaths DUI case in Florida has been closed. Edwards and his own observations, Trp. There has been a lot of drama going down within the reality family this year. A celebration for Ethan Plath's birthday brought his warring mother Kim and wife Olivia together in the season 4 finale of TLC's Welcome to Plathville Kallschmidt confirmed the split in a February 2022 YouTube video. Moschetto advised the Defendant of her Miranda rights, after which she agreed to speak to him. At first, he thought something was wrong with him, but later realized that 'it felt good.' What was surprising was Ethan never had 'the talk' with his parents. It seems like anytime something like that happens, it blows up, he says. The young couple met at a Christian family event called the Smokey Mountain No Greater Joy Shindig in 2014, according to YourTango. Especially considering we were really really close to getting a divorce and going our separate ways.. Meet the Plaths! For starters, many TLC fans feel as if the network has dedicated enough time to showcasing large, sprawling, conservative, religious families. I feel uniquely qualified to speak on this as a south Georgia native currently residing in the Tampa Bay Area. Moschetto read Section 1. For Olivia, the move represented a much-needed fresh start. Welcome to Plathville - YouTube - Olivia Plath Welcome to Plathville fans think she might be behind it all.. So she believed that it would take something bigger than her, to make things right. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Anthony Moschetto of the Florida Highway Patrol as its only witness at the evidentiary hearing held on February 7, 2023. He had 2 ex wives before me, and 3 bio kids and 2 stepkids. I cant imagine all that going down on my wedding, she tellsUs. Welcome to Plathville stars Ethan Plath and his wife, Olivia Plath (ne Meggs), surprised fans on season 3 when they announced they were separating after only about two years of marriage. But before they go, Olivia wants to have one last conversation with her estranged in-laws. Although Ethan and Olivia are going through a rough patch in their relationship during Welcome to Plathville season 3, it hasn't been confirmed that they've broken up. See all posts by Anna DeBord, Welcome to Plathville: Ethan & Olivia Head North. Anna especially enjoys writing about reality TV shows like 90 Day Fiance, Sister Wives, Love After Lockup, Little People Big World, and more. Fans of the show will recall how stressful the wedding was, leading up to the drama with Ethans parents, Kim and Barry Plath. You can tell. That denial was likely motivation for Kims attorney to settle the case before it went to trial. The Defendant did not respond. And Kim said that there was nothing that she or Barry Plath could do to fix things. Ethan eventually agreed that is was time for them to try something new. I don't think she wants to be the center of attention. However, as soon as the audition was over, he rushed to . Anna DeBord has 969 posts and counting. pic.twitter.com/jjyNaYdEGS. However. The couple is getting ready to close out an exciting and busy year. Married to Olivia Marie Plath, a travel wedding and elopement photographer, the pair wed in October 2018 and live in their own house, separate from the rest of the Plath family. It was an extremely stressful time, Moriah, 18, adds. Though the two tried to repair their relationship, that didnt work, and the split ended up being permanent. Ms. Plath had dried blood on her face and blood in her mouth. In a preview clip posted to TLCs Instagram page, we can see Ethan distressed as he wants to see his siblings, but on his terms and not his mothers. On February 10, the judge in the case denied Kims attempt to have the blood test thrown out. It was at her place. In the newest series, which returned on 24th August, we see eldest son Ethan struggling to cope with his mother's way of life. Moschetto also observed the odor of alcohol coming from the Defendant. See all posts by Sydney Molitor, Welcome to Plathville: Behind the Scene Secrets on Ethan & Olivias Tantric Visit, Welcome to Plathville Spoilers: Ethan Plath Rattles Dad in Heated Confrontation. So, what will 2023 bring the couple? The oldest daughter, Hosanna Plath, is not featured in the show. The Plath kids were raised with limited technology, without sugar, secular music, travelling, or traditional education. I was 21 when I met my ex husband, and he was 32. And Barry Plath was okay with it. In June 2022, Olivia participated in the viral TikTok trend where people show off the funny or mundane text messages that they receive from their partners. since he comes across as angry. Kim turned herself in on October 20, 2022. My life is just beginning. It is a significant change for the couple. The third-eldest daughter of Kim and Barry Plath has always made sure to follow the rules her parents laid out for her. Welcome to Plathville was an instant hit for the TLC network, thanks to Kim and Barry's strict views on life and moral codes. While Ethan and Olivia seem to be in a good place right now, the same cant be said for Moriah and Max Kallschmidt. This has included being educated at home and dressing modestly. I do think she wants her husband to communicate more, communicate better. Welcome to Plathville fans will see their conversation in what TLC promises is a shocking end to the shows third season. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. With the return of Welcome to Plathville, season three also brings with it the return of family drama, such as Ethans feud with his mom. A teaser for the season 3 finale (via Twitter) also shows Ethans younger sister Moriah Plath getting ready to leave. Trp. ET, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Screenshot: Welcome to Plathville, Ethan Plath - TLC Youtube. She claimed that it was her property and that she could walk to the end and see Olivia if she wanted to. Ms. Plath was conscious, appeared to be in a daze, and had very red glassy eyes. After the dramatic Welcome to Plathville season 2 finale which saw her husband Ethan Plath confront his parents, Kim and Barry Plath, about how they treated his wife, prompting a. You can contact Asa via Twitter, Facebook, or email at starcasmtips(at)yahoo.com The list goes on and on. Trp. Kelsea Ballerini, Chase Stokes Get Cozy at Rangers Game, Couples Who Survived the Reality TV Curse (So Far). And because Moriah and Micah didn't want to be in the middle, and made that obvious, she didn't confide in them. Kallschmidt also mentioned that he didnt always get along with Olivia and Ethan and that he wasnt entirely comfortable with the idea of moving to Tampa. Later, Micah and Moriah Plath visited and gave the kids hugs from Olivia and Ethan Plath. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. They argued because Ethan had kept a secret from Olivia that he bought another new car to fix up a new old car while they were separated. Ethan concluded that some space and time is what he needs. The young couple started out their marriage with drama.