A cold blooded killer with a relentless sexual apatite has the imp running scared. request: May I request Alastor, Stolas and Moxxie with a VERY accident prone s/o. We got all kinds. Youre a succubus too?. This was so embarrassing. I love both of them ugh-, request(s):Yooo can I request Alastor and Angel headcanons with a s/o whos graduating college? It is an AU. aki hayakawa was not a man of words, but hes found other ways to tell you just how much he loves you. Spy was gallant and attentive towards you and sometimes you joked that he definitely treated other women the same way. Today was no exception. But what happens when you meet someone Ah, Hell. A Helluva Boss mainly drabble/snippet collection. But they just kinda, walk (or limp) it off and keep going about their day, as they so used to falling down flights of stairs, elevator doors closing on them, cars nicking them when crossing street, having doors opened directly into their face, dogs chasing them, et cetera like, this is totes normal for them? (a human oc x. by TheSpaceGuy Gamer 36.9K 520 17 Fair warning, this book will contain NSFW. When she makes it to Loo Loo Land as her first job as a singer she did not know this would start obsessive love from so many people. Basically my the grand book of Hazbin Hotel oneshots but for Helluva Boss. And some even claim to know this Human? It was two-o-clock in the goddamn morning and Blitzo Kats had hit rock bottom. Thank you!! He enjoyed your singing, focusing on the musical part of your performance. Even the most mundane of things would forever speak volumes from Aki. Aki was never one for words. It was Loona. Please consider turning it on! Mason was going to be the only child of Moxxie and Millie, but he needed a big brother. She sometimes wears sunglasses with heart-shaped lenses. She wants it as normal as any life could be in hell, but when she meets Millie, her plans are forever changed. You attracted the eyes of many viewers, but it was your voice that attracted him, which charmed him like a siren song, You performed on stage, with a slight smile on your lips, accustomed to the views of the audience. It didnt bother him that others looked at him with apprehension. Not b Denji was a boy born with nothing, his father had ended his own life and left Denji with an impossibly large debt to pay off. She was drunk and fell asleep pretty quickly right on your bed. Alright sluts, get ready to suck a lot of pig d-ck.Verosika before getting incarcerated. He could firmly declare that he liked you and he didnt want to let others make you uncomfortable, Pyro was not someone who often visited the city and even more so visited various establishments, but when he had a day off, he paid attention to a bright poster. When he heard the music, his eyes focused on the stage, Your appearance on stage attracted the attention of visitors, but although Heavy noted that you were beautiful, he focused more on your performance. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Blitzo is Bad at Feelings (Helluva Boss) (7), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Loona Cares About Blitzo (Helluva Boss) (4), Yoshimo (Helluva Boss Original Character), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Joey Galore (Helluva Boss OC)/Evangeline Howlosa (Helluva Boss OC), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia References, Helluva Guns A Blazin! You were smiling at him and you were right in front of him again. You shouldve been focused on the chaotic screams that suddenly erupted from behind you, and the roars from something that could only be demonic, you could only seem to focus on the way Loonas hand seemed to slowly slip down to your waist, and how hot your face was feeling because of it. Pyro was ready to come to your every performance and listen to your singing for as long as he wanted, Demoman went to town with the others when they had a day off just to keep them company. Well come on down, you can have your choice of the nicest oneshots all requested by fans! You were glad that even though you lived in hell, you could still run a calm and legal business. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. He was your first listener and the one who gave you the confidence to leave your hometown, even though he did not tell you that he would sincerely miss you, When he started working as a mercenary, he often remembered you. Verosika was, well, she is, A sex demon. You were friendly and polite. dreading their annual get together every full moon. warnings/tw: minor injuries, little mentions of broken bones, twisted ankles/wrists, and lil bit of blood, reader experiencing a little bit of nervousness/anxiety, Alastor, Stolas and Moxxie experiencing a LOTof anxiety. Her human disguise is similar, hiding the horns and tail with tanned skin. This story contains some sibling incest and taboo. You werent even sure why you called out to her. You did get a pretty good feel for her ugly side when her ex Blitzo showed up one morning, demanding his parking spot back. What was her name? A hitjob on a noble. in the human sister series. You've been working with her You met Scout in Boston when he came there for the holidays. > Helluva boss x 'blind' angel male reader > Seraphim male reader. "I hate you." His surprised and slightly embarrassed face seemed nice to you. As the I.M.P group killed their targets as many as possible, Verosika appeared on stage at her concert and her demons started to have their way with the crowd. Her true form is a sinister-looking shadow demon. There once was a child who was born of both angelic and demonic descent and lived among the agency known as I.M.P (Immediate Murder Profesional). But fate decided to have different plans for him and their names are the Immediate Murderer Professionals. Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel are owned by Vivziepop. He knew it when he heard you singing. But life has dealt him a bad hand. She rather liked her little gang, and it was a bit strange, getting used to talking to the one and only Verosika Mayday as if she was your best friend. He was interested in communicating with you and he really wanted to get to know you better. I decided to write my first xreader story. Tavish was glad to have the opportunity to talk to you. He looked at you with delight and you noticed it perfectly. He was trying to sort out an old book that he found. After Verosika has a messy breakup with Blitzo, she begins to haves eyes for her tired but loyal imp accountant (reader). In this story, Stolas is an imp/Succubus. Be it male or female reader, you are the 4th employee to be hired by the over energetic (and full of himself) Blitz. A short summary of Blitzs incredibly fucked up dating life. You were going to be true to your words until the very end. What would when she caught the Y/N was a former criminal and drug dealer and he was a famous hitman in New York, no one wanted to fight or arrest him because of his skill with his gun, it continued un As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. Looking at the stage, he immediately recognized you. However, when you came out, one of your aggressive fans was waiting for you. When he saw the poster of the performance at the cabaret club, in the city where the mercenaries sometimes went, he remembered you and decided to attend the performance. Due to the boredoms of life and lack of human interac You worked for the I.M.P company and decided to go with everyone to the Harvest Moon Festival since you had nothing better to do. So, we have chips, crackers, sweets, cookies, I even bought nachos and literally a bunch of different sauces, several types of soda, water, and there is coffee in the kitchen if you start to get sleepy, and how are you progressing with the choice of movies?, Well start with a few classic horror films, then there will be a few films that came out last year, and finish with a couple of little-known horror films. Why did she affect you so much? That is why he became interested when he saw a poster of a performance at a cabaret club during his weekend. Verosika Mayday x Fem! As she sings, she throws her hip flask that had alcohol from Hell into the crowd and into the water, where a fish is mutated into a gigantic monster and attacks everyone. She rather liked her little gang, and it was a bit strange, getting used to talking to the one and only Verosika Mayday as if she was your best friend. Swear words Choose your fancy when it comes to your demon summoning. They lingered there for a bit, and you were almost convinced that alone would be her answer. Please consider turning it on! But, as you made your way closer to Loona, your confidence seemed to fade away with every step you took. She serves as the main antagonist of the 3rd episode "Spring Broken", a cameo antagonist in the 6th episode "Truth Seekers" and a major antagonist in the 7th episode finale "Ozzie's". Whether its murder or drama, Joey will embark on crazy misadventures both in and out of his newfound job, while unintentionally getting his new family wrapped up into his past. She serves as the main antagonist of the 3rd episode Spring Broken, a cameo antagonist in the 6th episode "Truth Seekers" and a major antagonist in the 7th episode finale Ozzies. Married to the enemy. Helluva Boss (Loona, Octavia, and Verosika x Hell Hound Male Reader) Humor. You did all this. You really sang beautifully and she didnt regret that she decided to come to your performance. He didnt know how long you would be able to see each other, because you could have gone to another city, to a larger city to perform there, but Engineer was sure that even if this happened, your relationship would not change. - anon. She was just so pretty, and you were finding it hard to focus on the fact that you were a freaking succubus and that this was supposed to be a piece of cake for you. Blitzo, Loona and Moxxie enter the building to confront Verosika about the parking spot while Millie finds a temporary spot. # 1 Verosika x Fem. -You have to understand that english isn't my first language.-Maybe tags'll chance in the future. Look, Im sure he doesnt hate you, youll just need to talk in a calm environment, Youre wonderful and hed have to be a complete idiot not to notice it. Only when neat palms with thin fingers are light on your shoulders did you notice the presence of Verosika. Sometimes you smiled at someone from the audience and this time Demo became the one you smiled at. Just enjoy yourself. request: No Arackniss this time! book 5/??? He used to sometimes think about what you were like in real life. But you watched Loona brush a strand of stray hair behind her ear and you simply felt your heart race. He put you in front of the fact when he said that he would come to see you off the next day, but you werent so against it, He began to go out on weekends much more often to see you. However, you werent so sure that seducingLoona was exactly what you had in mind. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ShadowsOverHell. I know I usually do human reader books, but this time you are a demon. Sometimes he became your bodyguard, not letting obsessive fans annoy you. notes: mmmmmm yes pls. But even if the killer succeeds in kidnaping Blitzo.Will the Killer continue his killing spree?What happens when he falls in love?.And what will the Cowboy do, when the heartsick Harlequin exposes his killer's intent to the public. But before you could even begin to walk away, Loona let out a gentle laugh, sending you a smile. WARNING!! Octavia was sitting on the couch in your apartment. You were friends and he was the only one you told about your dream of becoming a singer. You often sat together, he played the guitar and you sang. At least not to the rest of you. Author: "Wa Sonic and his friends are been chosen by the new member of the key blade. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!! request: Hello!!! He often talked to you and you gradually began to understand what he was saying to you. For you, those people just happened to be Verosika and her gang of seductive heathens. You looked at him with a charming smile, causing him embarrassment and even greater delight at the same time, After your performance, he immediately hurried backstage, having managed to get to you even before you left for your dressing room. You need something? she asks, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Lust manipulationMusical expertiseShape-shiftingLeadership. I do not own Helluva Boss. Miss Pauling was a little tense, but when she saw you, she couldnt refuse your so nice offer. Youve changed, youve gotten older, you were wearing a beautiful dress, but it was still you. Oh, so youdospeak, Loona laughed, turning back toward you. Um I-uh- you realized you were not doing a very good idea of seducing her at all and that Verosika would be disappointed in you as one of her own. He has been going through the motions. Parent tags (more general): Helluva Boss (Web Series) Mergers Verosika Mayday/Male Reader has been made a synonym of Verosika Mayday/Reader. Despite the grime and blood that over hardened under his fingernails before the end of his shifts, his touch was always gentle, meaningful, fulfilling. Verosika has become so enamored with you that it has developed into an obsession. You took him inside your house without any questions. A peculiar demon was found by an imp alongside a female hellhound. I dont really like sand too much anyway.. After a moment of you not responding, she decides to continue. He understood that there were things you shouldnt have known about and you understood and accepted his desire to keep some things secret, Sniper never thought that he would fall in love with the owner of the voice that he listened to with such joy. Wont you pay any attention to me at all?. A drunken night to wash away the bitter taste. Dr. (Name) (Last Name) is a young doctor of 25 in the field of Psychiatry. After reminding Blitzo of their history together, he follows her and demands her to move the car or else, but is interrupted by her bodyguard, Vortex. - anon. He tried many times to banish you back to hell, but it was all to no avail. Until his life is starting t Deadpool just at home eating. Will th After the event of Gravity fall. I absolutely adore your writing so I thought itd fun to hear your take on the situation. I don'. As friendships grow and the year blackens, a rag-tag group of demons band together to answer one question; What price would you pay to save your family? He understood that most likely this performance would be very different from the music he was used to listening to, but he was ready for a little variety, Your performance caught his attention. Your name is Y/n. > Seraphim male reader. Now he really had the opportunity to talk to you, or at least listen to you. She will do everything in her power to make certain you are all hers. Drinking Beelzejuice.Taunting Blitzo.Chasing fame.Getting what she wants.Seducing others. Verosika x Fem. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years. Whenever youd sit on his lap as he looked over a myriad of papers and reports, lips sliding along his neck as your hands wind themselves in his hair. Can I please get Stolas and Collin (separate) with a fallen male ophanim reader who stays mainly on Earth. He neve You are part succubus, part imp. THIS STORY CONTAINS: This is all my theory based on the evidence Ive been given thus far. Whenever your lips would touch his, even for the briefest of moments, to pull him from whatever depths of his minded been settled in. His cheeks were flushed redder than ever and his heart was beating wildly in his chest. They are constantly covered in bruises, wounds, mild to serious injuries like dislocated joints or the occasional fracture. I warned you in advance. You saw how other visitors seemed to be afraid of him, but his unusual appearance attracted your attention. He wasnt the only one whose attention you attracted, but he was the only one who had the opportunity and intentions to get to know you better. The backstory of Blitzo and Verosika and a look into the potential future if they reconcile. Thats why youve been working longer than usual for several days in a row. You would seduce Blitzos most important asset and therefore prevent them from winning entirely! (I literally graduate in May and it doesnt feel real) - anon, Alastor, Angel, Verosika, Blitz, and Vox for a s/o graduating college pls? You pulled him to you and kissed him, then whispered to him that you would be waiting for your next meeting. She worked a lot, but even she had a vacation. Verosika takes a liking to a little sinner working backstage tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (5), Blitzo (Helluva Boss)/Original Female Character(s), Moxxie (Helluva Boss)/Original Female Character(s), Loona (Helluva Boss)/Original Male Character(s), Millie (Helluva Boss)/Original Male Character(s), Verosika Mayday/Original Male Character(s), My Blitzo: Various Yandere Helluva Boss X Female Blitzo Reader, Loona (Helluva Boss)/Original Character(s), Vortex & Original Helluva Boss Character(s), Mrs. Mayberry (Helluva Boss)/Original Character(s), Apple/Coco (Helluva Boss)/Original Character(s), Asmodeus | Ozzie/Original Female Character(s), Vortex (Helluva Boss)/Original Character(s), "Stormy Nights and Cloudy Days" (Hazbin HotelXReader) & (Helluva BossXReader), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Octavia Goetia/Original Female Character(s), Bombproof | Striker's Horse (Helluva Boss), Blitzo My Darling: Various Yandere Female Verse Helluva Boss X Blitzo Reader, Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss One Shots and Scenarios, I pretty much made this for me because Im a fucking simp, Angel Dust Being Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel), Psychiatrist In Hell: Various Yandere Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss X Reader. You sighed heavily and your heart was squeezed by longing. Verosika Mayday x Reader Oneshot Manager. He didnt want to appear weak in her eyes. I came across this blog and I felt like giving my first request on tumblr so here! Im thinking Moxxie , Valentino and Blitzo with a s/o that likes wearing theyre clothes It just sounds really cute to me - anon, notes: Hey, anon! I was pondering a few of the VERY horny on main characters from Hazbin/Helluva and I got to thinking, how would Val, Stolas and Verosika (if you write for her) react to their very tactile S/O coming out to them as ace? Blitzo's affections could be bought for the night.For the right price. > Slow updates girlxgirl helluvaboss xoxo +7 more # 3 Fate's Impression (Verosika X Read. verosika sees concern for blitz, because of the state hes in. Welcome to my second story! However, sometimes Miss Pauling sent him on forced leave. It deepens with too many disturbing and profitable jobs for IMP. WARNING!! You've been working with her for several years as her manager. Bill: Hey! He understood that you were preparing for this performance and wanted the audience to pay attention to your singing and not to your appearance. Spy has been watching you closely. He felt awkward when he gave you flowers after your performances, but seeing your smile, he understood that embarrassment was a small price to pay for seeing how affectionately you smiled at him and how you looked at him with tenderness, Despite the frightening appearance, Heavy liked the music. Thats it, enough talking, lets watch the movie, Agent One x demon!Reader Oneshot When will you finally leave me alone?!. He often put records with music in the player while working, so when he found out that there would be a live performance in the city, in a cabaret club, he became interested. !Verosika, to her audience. > gender bending . ), From the first date to one helluva family, Why Robo-Clowns, Succubi and Snake Imps Are The Worst Dates Ever, Stolas Goetia/Blitzo/Moxxie/Millie/Striker, blitz and stolas are shit at expressing emotion, take this as an apology for orphaning my first helluva fic, My Theory about what happened between Blitzo, Verosika, and Fizz. Youre part of Verosikas gang, right? Hell won't have it. He hurried to you to pick up the bird, but you told him with a soft smile on your lips that everything was fine. You did all this. Idk what goes on after that. Demon horniness Verosika mayday and her crew were assigned to hit the smith family house only to discover a animatronic spring lock suit and now they will be friends. When he had to leave, you looked worried. Organizing concerts, meetings with fans, recording CDs and albums. Exactly what the title says. And with that, Loona slung an arm around your shoulders and began to lead you away from the thumping music, desperate succubi, and cluster of arguing imps. "You're cute~" [Verosika Mayday x. by Cheems. He liked spending time with you. He found someone name Rune. Verosika still loves Blitz & she would do anything to have him back, even if she has to take EXTREME measures. Martha | Ralphie | Martha and Ralphie's children |D.H.O.R.K.S. things go down. Not much is known about Verosikas background other than that she and Blitzo dated back then. Even Verosika wasnt as bad and as pompous as you were expecting her to be. His hands, the rough yet persistently warm palms that slide over your arms and over your waist each time he sees you always held a welcoming sense of security and love that youve learned to call home. One night to rip open old wounds and shatter what little hope for happiness there was. Loona was sitting on the floor. You brought him into the living room, sat him down on the sofa and made him tea. While Blitzo drives Loona, Moxxie and Millie to work, a car cuts in front of him and takes his parking spot. (Agent One and Agent Two), Zoophobia Waking up in line to hell, with no memory of why or how. You came to me drunk at night, all I could make out was that you were too lazy to go home so you decided to come to me, I wrote him a message from your phone in which I wrote on your behalf that you were staying with me overnight, to which he replied that he wanted us to have a good time and if I hurt you, you should immediately tell him about it, "Today is a day off, besides, I have already prepared breakfast and coffee. Moxxie x Reader x Millie headcanons Married, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie headcanons Prego, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie headcanons Hospital, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie Oneshot Parents, Moxxie x Reader x Millie Oneshot Cuddly night, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie Oneshot Day with babies, Moxxie x Reader x Millie Oneshot Sorry loves, Loona got me pretty buzzed, Moxxie x Reader x Millie headcanons Cold war, Moxxie x Reader x Millie headcanons Plague doctor, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie Oneshot Phantom of the Opera, Blitz x fem!Reader x Verosika Mayday headcanons Separation, Agent One x gn!Reader x Striker headcanons, Millie x succubus!Reader x Moxxie headcanons PTSD, Asmodeus x succubus!Reader x Fizzarolli headcanons PTSD, Agent One x gn angel!Reader x Striker headcanons Secret relationship, Agent One x gn angel!Reader x Striker headcanons Disclosure, Striker x Reader headcanons Victim of abuse, Striker x Reader headcanons Awareness of falling in love, Striker x angel!Reader headcanons Disclosure, Striker x succubus!Reader headcanons PTSD, Striker x Reader headcanons Lost childhood friend, Agent One x Reader headcanons Compliments, Agent One x angel!Reader headcanons Disclosure, Stolas x Reader platonic headcanons Digital devil, Stolas x fem!Reader headcanons Destruction of work, Stolas x Reader headcanons Suicidal thoughts, Stolas x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Fear of pain, Stella x Reader headcanons Friendly shoulder, Stella x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mother, Stella x fem!Reader headcanons Porcelain Angel, Octavia x Reader platonic headcanons Digital devil, Octavia x Reader headcanons Plague doctor, Octavia x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mother, Octavia x Reader headcanons Ghost butterfly sinner, Octavia x fem!Reader headcanons Porcelain Angel, Octavia x fem!Reader headcanons Together since childhood, Blitz x Reader headcanons Horse riding lessons, Blitz x Reader platonic headcanons Digital devil, Blitz x Reader headcanons Lost childhood friend, Blitz x Reader headcanons Suicidal thoughts, Blitz x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mask, Blitz x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Trust issues, Blitz x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Fear of pain, Moxxie x Reader headcanons Lost childhood friend, Moxxie x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mask, Loona x angel!Reader headcanons Disclosure, Loona x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mother, Loona x imp fem!Reader headcanons Moxxies sister, Loona x fem!Reader headcanons Together since childhood, Halloween has already passed, but Im still impressed by the new Helluva Boss series, Octavia x Reader Oneshot Halloween Night.