Famous for its 2-for-1 value, it trailers as an RV to your favorite campsite and cruises equally well to a secluded cove for your next houseboat adventure. Only twelve were made and Heres your opportunity to purchase a Popular Fresh Water 55-ft Skipperliner House Boat. The boat weighs approximately 5288 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. It's fully equipped with a navigation system, downriggers, live-well and washdown on . Our listing has a hardtop on the bridge!! I found a Myacht after looking for the perfect interior space and this was the closest I found of several different houseboats. In your situation, you are only 1000 pounds from maxing out your truck's towing capacity. Information on this page is provided to you as a free service of iboats.com. This Hilburn houseboat has a freshly painted exterior and new insulated interior by an experienced building contractor. Do You have a clean Title with It? two full bathrooms built on big aluminum pontoons, has 2014 mercury 90hp 4 stroke installed new in 2016 $9500 total for new engine. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest The oldest model listed is a late classic boat built in 1994 and the newest model year of 2005. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Copyright 2023 YATCO LLC. Myacht is a houseboat manufacturer popular and infamous for its older models. 2019 25Hp Suzuki Tiller Motor. The open flybridge has space to dine, enjoy the panorama views or slide down the water slide. 770/54zero/657one. I read on blogs that it is towable with an SUV however the combined towing weight was listed as over 11,000 lbs. For over two decades, Tracker Marine Group has set industry standards for performance, value and standard feature packages. This boat/home was built to entertain! This 36 Invincible Open Fisherman Center Console is a real head turner and a rare opportunity. Thanks. When the boat is plugged into shore power, it will supply 110V to the boat. She is also equipped with twin Mercury engines that have 425 hours. I have twin Merc 90's and it performs fine. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Engines overhauled 2012 with renovated and repainted covers.Upper Helm. 5 gallon propane water heater. Retired Bullfrog Rental Houseboat VP16 is a 46x16 Myacht Voyager XL with twin 60hp 4stroke mercruiser Outboards. Location of cetral vacuum system. Back to Floorplans 8X31 Lil Hobo Trailerable Bought and owned by Tracker Marine, the company currently does not produce any more models. Woodstock ( Northwest Atlanta) , Georgia. Tracker Myacht Houseboat Power Boats boat pulled out one marina and put in another marina Waco, TX 76701 USA Austin, TX 78701 USA Myacht Power Boats Page, AZ 86040 USA Ardmore, OK 73401 USA myacht 3510 Power Boats Hot Springs, SD 57747 USA Klamath Falls, OR 97601 USA 1999 Myacht Houseboat Power Boats Hot Springs, SD 57747 USA Portland, OR 97230 USA The bathroom has a marine toilet with a foot activated flusher, a sink, a three door medicine cabinet and a stand up shower with a powerful nozzle. 6 used. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. just call me or send me a text to ***, PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU STILL HAVE MYACHT HOUSEBOAT ***. City: Beaverton. SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights These boats were built with a aluminum pontoon; usually with an outboard-4s and available in Gas. Don't want any scams or BS, it"s a long trip from Apache Junction AZ. I live in Arizona and would like to come to see and possibly purchase. houseboat vessel. Wondering what information is available about Myacht Houseboats? Retired Bullfrog Rental Houseboat VP03 is a 46x16 Myacht Voyager XL with twin 60hp 4stroke mercruiser Outboards. two stateroom and one head with shower. the lower double berth with two beds .This boat is turn key and ready to enjoy. 2007 Myacht 5015 Houseboat Our website connects qualified boat buyers with private boat sellers and co-brokerage listings to allow for the high visibility of available boats for sale on the market. AS IS condition is set from the date a 10% deposit is made on the vessel. This listing has now bee Beautiful Houseboat on Pueblo Reservoir, Updated Interior, Powered by 2 new Four Stroke Mercury 60HP EfIBig Foot OutBoards. You can also browse boat * Spcious bathroom with glass enclosed shower, toilet and house style vanity. Sun Tracker Bass Buggy, Fishin Barge, Party Barge, Party Cruiser, Party Hut. Lots of extras and upgrades. The beam of this craft is 120 inches. We have a 4815 Myacht Tracker 2003 houseboat. Generator, On Board Battery Charger, Remote Spotlight, 2 50gallon Holding Tanks. there will be no concession or exceptions made. Engine works perfectly? Aluminums floors which is a big plus. Please read entire ad before replying. Thanks for any input. there will be no concessions or exceptions made. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Live-aboard with comfort in this mobile vacation home. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Do you have clear title in hand ? The house-boat is basically maintenance free with aluminum pontoon and decking. Up for sale is a 1997 Myacht Houseboat 45' Cabin Cruiser with Twin 90HP Outboard Motors and a storage trailer. I bought a 2003 My Yacht houseboat in 2006 and I got a 4850 model. There are 8 12V batteries that can supply electricity to the boat. The vessels that appear on this page include boats that are currently for sale, boats that have been sold, and listings that have changed agents. custom gooseneck trailer and lots more!! 1993 Party Cruiser houseboat by Tracker Marine. It is easy to drive unless windy, easy to maintain and even without an owners manual easy to learn. Has anyone replaced the circuit breaker panel on their Myacht? 2023. The bath is highlighted by a maple-finish, full-width vanity with Corian countertop and beveled mirror with lightbar. I need it moved about a hundred miles. 2005 Myacht Pontoon Houseboat Boat is located in Roanoke,West Virginia.Please contact the owner directly @ 304-517-3223..Sleeps 8 easy. I had a survey done before purchase and found the boat design to be riddled with problems. Shop the Latest from Your Favorite Boat Brands! Myacht Houseboat. 2 Flat screen TV's, plus satellitte receivers included. Is this boat trailerable? A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. After thinking and talking to boat people about this I bailed and turned to aluminum pontoons and frame and 20 yrs newer. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. $35,000 2003 Myacht Tracker Houseboat 3512 Oklahoma City, OK 2003 Tracker Myacht 3512, * 1 stateroom with sliding patio door to rear deck. Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. The information or articles on this website are for educational purpose only. This is ideal for entertaining guests. Local pickup only and buyer must arrange for shipping. The week available is June 1,2014 for $3,500 , Aug 25 2014for$3500 ; May 24 2014 for $2800 ; Sept 27, 2014 for $2800 . two stateroom and one head with shower. I have two brothers in Richmond and will be visiting after the first of the year in late January ray or soon there after. The starting price The Myacht web site doesn't even show the models available, or the prices. Model He said they rust from the inside out , and it needed something like an ultra sound , which was $1000. The roof was a yrly project washing it recoating it etc. 18 years' experience. Join Ownership on the Tanya II, powered with twin 90 hp engines, sleeps 8, full galley, air conditioning, generator, inverter, battery charger (solar), shore power, new slide in 2009. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a28a277e9308e5d Some scratches and small dents on the pontoons, fading on the decals etc. The large 2002 Sumerset 75 Houseboat 26K Price reduction!! Only has 100hrs and all maintainance has been done. Fully self contained with roof ac/heat. I'm selling my 2001 Myacht 3508 houseboat. Stock #109981 - If you are in the market for a house, look no further than this 1999 Myacht 3508, just reduced to $22,500 (offers encouraged).This vessel is located in Moneta, Virginia and is in good condition. Yachts with similar parameters: more - 35' FOUNTAIN 1998 $64,500 USD more If you are in the market for a houseboat, look no further than this 2005 Tracker Myacht 4815, priced right at $49,900 (offers encouraged). Hi , anyone have a manual for this boat or similar and also for the hot water heater , thank you. 2003 MYACHT pontoon houseboat 35ft long 8.5 ft wide. Comes with brand new generator for the back. Accessories. upgraded Captain Chair. The purchaser changed their mind when delivered and bought a bigger Myacht. This ready to head out vessel is In dry dock Near Wahweap Boat Rentals Are they good or bad? As a whole, Myacht Houseboats are praised for the quality of their build and affordable prices. VESSEL VENDOR. Upgraded faucets, Water purification system, upgraded water pumps.Furnace great. Only 95 hours on a pod mounted 300 hp XLPS Merc engine and an IntelliSteer driver 15 hp kicker with 60 hours. 2004 Myacht 12 x 35 NLWS F is a 35' (10.67m) Houseboat Boat built by MYACHT/TRACKER MARINE and delivered in 2003. State: Michigan. I would like to buy Your Boat.We have a little Boat Renting Company over here in Europe,(Italy).And we would like to transport this Boat to Europe. Unique opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind privately owned, self-propelled stern-wheeler, river boat replica house barge. We love how our Myacht handles. I have no idea if this is a timely answer, but the raw floor of a Myacht is aluminum. Full bathroom with sink, toilet. Myacht Houseboat. Boat has been used in fresh water lake only. To pay all the expenses, All-About-Houseboats may derive a small financial benefit from affiliate, third party links, and/or advertising. There's a large enclosed patio in the front of the boat with sliding doors for entry into the boat. Anyone know how to access the fuel sending unit on a myacht 3510?. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. 2000 Myacht Houseboat 53x15 Myacht! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The vessel also comes with a VHF radio, compass, stereo system, plenty of furniture, air conditioning, heating, a generator, battery charger, shore power and water heater. Brian, Hello There, Could someone direct me where to check? Price: 2006 Triumph 215 CC . Cover for porch, front and back. Thanks plb. The layout of this houseboat gives plenty of room for a fulltime liveaboard with ample storage in every room, a full galley, plenty of seating, and a large comfortable bed. Up for sale is a very nice 2003 1234 series Myacht factory houseboat with an adjoining 16 x 32 dock located in greasy branch area of Fontana lake. The roomy master stateroom accommodates a queen-size bed, a large vanity, and a full-length wardrobe. White w/ green graphics. This is a two-owner boat with very light use, very clean and turn-key for the next owner to enjoy!The houseboat features a flowing floor-plan that creates a grand social space between the main salon, galley, dinette, lower helm and forward deck. Marine repair & service. Myacht houseboats are recognized for lowering the entry price point for houseboats all around the market. I've owned my 48' houseboat for three years and have not had a real problem. built on big aluminum pontoons, has 2014 mercury 90hp 4 stroke installed new in 2016 $9500 total for new engine. I have been towing trailerable houseboats for 15 years. boats are typically used for overnight-cruising, day-cruising and freshwater-fishing. Boat and trailer together are $31,000. This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. See All HouseBoats For Sale List Your HouseBoat For Sale List Grid Detail Refine Search HouseBoat Valuation 2005 Custom Built 71ft x 24ft x 6ft $690,000 Houma, LA Length 71' Width 0' View Listing Original owner installed 4 electric trolley motors in the bow and aft to make docking easier. Hi. 2000 Myacht 3510. there will be no concession or exceptions made. Bottom JUST Cleaned! Very quite engine. If our decal(s) are already affixed to the boat, legible digital picture depicting defective product, sent to us via email, will be sufficient to execute this warrantee. It has a Mercury 125 that I just had a complete tune up (1200 dollars), including rebuilding the carburetors, impeller etc. Tracker Boats have been providing unmatched quality and value to boaters and fishermen since 1978. . The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include other charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, Finance and/or Documentation Fees. Is this boat available? Its standard floor plan includes two bedrooms, a full bath and oversized galley. We replaced it with a pergo style wood. The roofs are terrible. Excellent Incleded are (2) 3 person SeaDoo GTX 4-TEC PWC's 2002=155hp & 2003 =185hp supercharged. This is our home in the Florida Keys. Completely self contained.In covered slip at Bullfrog that is transferable. The surveyor talked me out of it. !These houseboats rarely come up for sale All aluminum houseboat50 HP Mercury, Ready for Summer!! Very well made. 2 bedroom. We bought it during 2003. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Seen here in Kingman Arizona after being in Lake Havasu AZ.Thi. Teak rear swim platform. Plus $700. 2008 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2007 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2006 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2005 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2004 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2003 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2002 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2001 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 2000 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 1999 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 1998 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 1997 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats, 1995 Myacht by Tracker Marine Pontoon Houseboats. Questions? Fresh water tank is located under the guest bed. Steering kit needs replacement every 3 years. 2006 Myacht Voyager XL Houseboat Myacht houseboats make living on the water a reality.Options on this model include: Full function fly bridge with Mathers Micro Commander Electronic controls, dual air conditioners, rearroof extension with spiral stairs, water slide, radar arch with bimini top, fixed party top, boarding ramp, remote spotlight, VHF radio. Information on this page is provided to you as a free service of iboats.com. Category Parksville, BC Canada V9P 2E1 Toll Free: 1-877-448-0010 T 250-248-0010 F 250-248-4693 Email: [email protected] USA & MEXICO Kodiak, AK (907) 942-5310 La Paz, Mexico (360) 332-9526. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Great boat Ive just lost interest because Im still working and cant enjoy. I would not by a Myacht. Look at the Tracker Party cruiser. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Kitchen: Sink, propane cook top, oven & microwave. Onan generator. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. There are 2 battery chargers for the 4 batteries in the bow and 4 batteries in the aft. She is also equipped with a Mercury engine.This listing has now been on the market 30 days. Sliding board off back. Just 25 hours on generator. two staterooms with two queen beds the lower double berth with two beds two full bathrooms stove, oven, microwave and twin dometic refrigerators. Swim ladder This boat can go out on the lake for weeks . Are you still considering a Myacht? Searching for Myacht houseboats for sale or want to sell your Myacht on the market? Full sized BBQ grill. Of the boats listed, Myacht offers familiar boat hull types and designs including pontoon. Please if your truly trying to sell this boat call me at *** names Amos but everyone calls me Chris, so we can make time and date arrangements to come. This web page provides historical yacht information for reference purposes only. Second-hand Tracker Myacht 4815 in Florida (United States). 2003 Myacht 43ft x 13ft houseboat plus 2 SeaDoos\ . Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or the actual reading of the engine hour meters. MerCruiser, OMC, IO's, Inboard. Can anyone tell me anything about a Myacht? Thanks. We are in the market for a boat. The Myacht brand was discontinued in favor of Tracker Marine's focus on the Sun Tracker houseboat line-up. ALL RETIRED ASSETS ARE sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS". This 63 1999 Twin Anchors houseboat was custom-built to maximize interior space. Call me at (256) 668-5775. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable. Myacht Houseboat average price of $50,000. The vessel also comes with a VHF radio, compass, stereo system, plenty of furniture, air conditioning, heating, a generator, battery charger, shore power and water heater. Myacht pontoon houseboat by tracker 2003 - $12000 (newport) View larger image Ad id: 2611163877794847 Views: 3148 Price: $12,000.00 Myacht pontoon houseboat by tracker on a 3axles trailer a 65hp johnson by tracker 12000 OBO call or text Report I'm very interested in this Myacht.I have cash to buy. Full stand up shower, flat screen tv with surround sound, full canvas enclosure for the front, propane stove and hot water heater. Cell:+36 70 9495 094. Myacht saw huge success and became one of the prime brands in the houseboat industry. Electrical to overhauls. Bimini on roof, 6 chair, table & weber grill. Be blessed and assured during CHRISTmas, Myacht is currently owned by Tracker Marine and even though they continued production of new houseboat options under the brand name for the next couple of years they discontinued the brand shortly after. It's a Tracker. Ready for the road. stove, oven, microwave and twin dometic refrigerators. Copyright Boats-from-USA.com 2023. 6 used. 2005. dealers to find a boat near you today. I have a 2000 3510 Myacht houseboat. At Vessel Vendor you will find the right tools to do so! The Hakuna Matata, 2 x 75hp Mercury Outboards 2 stroke. 2004 Myacht 12 x 35 NLWS is a 35' (10.67m) Houseboat Boat built by MYACHT/TRACKER MARINE and delivered in 2003. The Myacht 4310 is a perfect platform to serve as your home base, whether as a liveaboard or for fun days on the lake! Air conditioner is mounted on the roof. Can leave it here on lake or remove it. Boat Inventory Off Road Inventory Make: Condition: Distance: Zip: The BASS TRACKER Classic XL For as low as $5 per day* Shop Model Shop By Boat or Vehicle Type Pontoons Bass Boats Jon Boats Aluminum Fishing Boats Bowriders Deck Boats Freshwater Fishing Boats Skiffs Runabouts Center Console Boats Send pictures to: customer@9xauto.com Call Toll Free 1-888-603-3217 2004 Myacht by Tracker Marine 3508. 865-806-3261. Plantation Boat Mart & Marina is Rare Boston Opportunity!! This ready to head out vessel is Currently in Dry Storage at Bullfrog. Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. A very nice Myacht! " Featured Boats For Sale. Your IP: Myacht is a company focused on the building and manufacturing of houseboat solutions founded by Sheldon Graber and his brother Terry Graber. AS IS condition is set from the date a 10% deposit is made on the vessel. Please call me I would like to see this Myacht asap 4233 W Hillsboro Blvd, Unit 970028 Top is in good shape. As a whole, Myachts are currently generally available as secondhand options, due to the fact that the manufacturer no longer produces those boats. . Myacht by Tracker Marine boats: for sale Myacht by Tracker Marine boat specs. Do you need a quote to hauling your boat ? 1998 Myacht 45X14 Ski Hab Only has 100hrs and all maintainance has been done. Browse search results for Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale in Milam, WV. Fully covered upper deck with "Custom Covers" Bimini s. New Onan Genset installed 9/15 with 22 hours. Marine Sales & Charters is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. Free Houseboat MagazineStay updated with our website's free, online monthly newsletter.Get all the real hard facts that you 'want & need to know' now. Voyager XL Houseboat. 1997 Myacht Houseboat 45' Cabin Cruiser, Twin Outboard Motors & Trailer. The boats available here currently from this builder come with outboard-4S and outboard propulsion systems, available in gas fuel systems. Thank you! We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. This boat is centrally listed 2001/2019 Gibson 5500 Houseboat You are looking at a beautiful one of a kind 2001/2019 Refitted Gibson 55 Houseboat! Model 2 roof top a.c with heat option. Boat Trader currently has 3 Myacht boats for sale, including 2 new vessels and 1 used boats listed by both private sellers and professional boat and yacht dealers mainly in United States. 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-869-1686 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) ALL RETIRED ASSETS ARE sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS". Website Disclaimer: Vessel Vendor is an entity owned by Marine Sales and Charters, LLC a licensed, bonded, and insured Employing Yacht Brokerage Firm. We are not liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. Flat screen TV & stereo system. We are soon tto be be retired completely and we are looking for a trailerable houseboat that we can pull around and either stay in a campground when water is not available or preferably on the water when it is. Of those available, we have 3 new and Does it have trailer? On my '99 3510, the sending unit was on top of plastic gas tank located on a shelf on top of a pontoon compartment. I have same problem with that section of the 32"' 35' u shaped log, can't believe that didn't put some sort of liner in that section used for black water holding. Dinette which sleeps 2. upgraded Mattress Master Bed. If you'd like to see the boat, please let me know. Our brokerage firm and advanced website makes finding the your dream boat at an affordable price easy. My wife and I have a 3510 Myacht with a single 115 OB. Greetings, is this houseboat still available? is $29,000, the most expensive is $149,990, and the pontoon. I was already to buy a 40 yr old steel pontoon house boat. The oldest model listed is a late classic boat built in 1994 and the newest model year of 2005. For more than 25 years, the Lil' Hobo continues to be one of our most popular Catamaran Cruiser models. MYACHT BY TRACKER MARINE DEALERS - USED BOATS. Specializing in Mercury, Yamaha, Honda, Evinrude, Johnson Outboards, PWC's, including Seadoo, Yamaha & Kawasaki. ALL RETIRED ASSETS ARE sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS". To this day, Myacht houseboats for sale are recognized as some of the best options for those who would want to get into boating without making a huge investment. Coconut Creek, FL 33073 (2) 90 HP motors. 2/21 . Like I said minor problems. Options and Standard Features Options, We make every effort to present information that is accurate. ***. Vessel Vendor is the best solution for buying a boat online. Bath with sink, head, & shower. This 2003 Myacht 4313 houseboat pontoon is 42'6" long and beam of 13' w/ twin Mercury 50hp outboards. We're very happy with the boat, and I have every option Myacht has to offer. Houseboats For Sale Sharpe 84' Jamestown, KY Twin 260 325466 Stock # 229 photos 1 video View $520,000 Available Year 2001 Brand Sharpe Model 17.5' x 84' Widebody Type Houseboat Length 84' Hours 225 A luxurious home on the water, this Sharpe Houseboat was factory renovated in the fall of 2016 and has every comfort you could ever want or need!