Learn More About Assisted Housing Real Estate Development parking type on street By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. Amenities Washer Dryer hook ups Air Conditioning 1 Stall Garage Fence Yard of living space, recently updated 1980 built home. unit entry step(s) Cannot recommend this Complex even though its near convenient stores & other businesses. $240 Oct 30 Potting shed industrial metal storage cabinet antique Art deco. Id either have to take my chances parking against a curb or park across the complex, having to walk 5-10 minutes to get to my apartment. Through our seamless leasing process, this beautifully designed home is move-in ready. There were so many issues, these pictures show only two issues and this wasnt the worst headache by far.If you want to know the truth about this place look at all the 1 and 2 star reviews first. So for the price you can get a 3 bedroom apartment somewhere else instead of a 2. If its BROKEN (the concrete slab split opened) then it needs a repair. My and girl caught him on camera and told him, He raises the rent to many times. The Tampa Housing Authority (THA) Section 8 Project-Based Voucher waiting list for 3 and 4-Bedroom apartments is closed. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Good News! Management is a mess. I need some things to fix, but he is dealing with us that to make my place more comfortable. I have been living here for five years. Close to shopping, USF, VA Hospital, and Advent Heath Hospital. We did a lot of research into different apa. Worst Apartment complex EVER! While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. I havent experienced any problems with managementtheyve been really helpful in resolving any problems. Available november 11th! We currently administers 3,026 public housing units and 10,235 Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8). The team in the leasing office is nice, one time they gave out a courtesy breakfast at the entrance to residents. Our neighbors were as loud as can be, and had multiple dogs that theyd leave alone all day causing them to bark nonstop. She went away for a long weekend and when she came back things had been moved and things were missing.She wanted to call the Police but Management said it was all in her head, that it never happened and that she was delusional!! entry location from outside Section 8 cookouts! Cook meals with stainless steel appliances, spacious cabinetry, and granite countertops! GreatSchools Come and ask people still here trying to get out. ?? 4 Explanations for the AAMC Sample Test.C/P AAMC Fl #3 Term 1 / 80 For a thermodynamic mixture of isomeric products Click the card to flip Definition 1 / 80 the relative mole ratio of . But dont come here because I have pictures to show proof of termites they refuse to take care of leaks they refuse to take care of and a balcony that they never finish fixing which you can come look for yourself steer clear of this place the reviews that are here are from previous tenants who had great management. I get a message that AC is fixed finally (three days after first request) so I bring myself and pets home AND THE LOCK HAS BEEN CHANGED WITHOUT TELLING ME. I feel like the only thing that would decrease the roach population greatly would be to have the pest control guys or our maintenance guys use the roach killer in the tube that looks like peanut butter in every apts kitchen, bathroom, baseboards and window & A/C area once a week for at least 6 weeks straight. Dont avoid things if your running into a problem. oaks at stone fountain apartments is part of the low income hou, newly renovated apartments (1x1 = $830 & 2-bedroom $895 - while units last! unit entry step(s) date. So, my move out day was yesterday (May 27, 2022). Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. We were moving from out of state and since that was during Covid times we werent able to do a tour so we really were just hoping for the best. Exceptional price for a. unit minim, utilities included: none 539 sq.ft. Rented. Message and data rates may apply. Some people may be afraid to speak up but some will be honest. The cost of floating docks and other solutions will depend in part on the solutions you. Coin op laundry on site. unit entry flat or no-step e, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 298 sq.ft. Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent - Tampa, FL - 20 Listings | Trulia Tampa, FL Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent Sort: Just For You 20 rentals section-8 $1,100/mo 1bd 1ba 504 sqft 7145 E Bank Dr #7145, Tampa, FL 33617 $1,325/mo 1bd 1ba 760 sqft 9101 W Hillsborough Ave #I110, Tampa, FL 33615 PET FRIENDLY $1,600/mo 3bd 1ba to diversity and a workplace that rewards safety, innovation, teamwork and accountability, Contact us today. The front exterior boasts car garage, a covered entrance.The interior features stylish tile flooring and plush carpeting throughout, lots of natural lighting, a fireplace in the living room for cozy nights in, and spacious bedrooms for your comfort. 2 Full Baths Separate Dining & Living Areas Main Bedroom has a Private Bath & Jack and Jill Closets! I stayed because of property manager was fair but harsh at times but I appreciated her work. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Additionally, the kitchen is equipped with. Sorry, this email address is taken. uni, utilities included: none built 1965 (approx.) - 60 gallon Visio Aquarium (48in length, 17.5in height, 15.5in depth) - Fluval 307 with sponges and media - Eheim Aquarium Heater - Topfin LED Lights - Aquarium stand (47in length, 19in height, 16in width) - Long Airstone (air pump not included) I also have unused bags of substrate I got for $35 I'm willing to sell for $20 612 area code time zone Tropical Aquarium Catfish. parking in front of entrance yes Attention! New flooring and Appliances. The dining room opens to a utility room that opens to a small deck and fenced side, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rental home in Palm Bay, FL, may be just the home for you. for more information. Capuano's homily explored the mystery of sin. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 1 day ago Walk Score Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. SECTION 8 WELCOME Located in Property Status: Pending MLS Listing Number: T3411--- SECTION 8 ACCEPTED. We tried to fix it but they are $Money sucking company. FL - Tampa jobs - Attorney jobs in Tampa, FL; Salary Search: ENTRY LEVEL ATTORNEY salaries in Tampa, FL; ---- SCHEDULE A SHOWING ONLINE AT: http://showmojo.com/lac/ea8dda6008 ----. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. When things started to go wrong I wanted to know how I didnt know what to expect. Walking into the property you have the foyer room leading into the kitchen and bedroom areas. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. The floors are tile or laminate. It wasnt enough quiet nights for me because I would either hear loud kids at the pool, an ambulance, and/or the helicopters. Pending Home Sales Rise 8.1% in January, Largest Increase Since June 2020. 2 CARS. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. Very disrespectful Hispanic lady in office!! Close to bus stations and shopping centers. They dont even deserve one star! 315 jobs. I can prove it New management is really cleaning up the place. Florida Section 8 (Housing Choice Voucher Program) can help households that can't afford to pay their rent. $1,100 1 BA 504 ft 30+ days ago Listedbuy Report View property 3 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 8113 N Alaska St #1, Tampa, FL 33604 - Sulphur Springs 33604, Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL Section 8 residents accepted! The part for the AC was ordered Monday and installed on Wednesday! LIVE DOWNTOWN IN HISTORY! And I cant say this about all who work here in the office, but Shelia is the best Property mgr. Beautiful family home is available now and its ready to move ASAP. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. It got fix eventually. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features a kitchen with updates, carpet and laminate flooring. WORST PLACE TO LIVE EVER. , I was there for 4 years and NEVER had one issue and I will move back when they have vacancies, i wouldnt recommend staying at any complex that mckinley hyde park owns, would rate the whole company or management/maintenance teams with 0 stars if possible. Learn more. Disrespectful as hell!! Staff here are very unpleasant, visiting my sick aunt spending a few days with her working from home and the power went out wasnt my aunt told me to go to front office to try to get a maintenance person out to the unit. . parking type off street Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. unit entry step, utilities included: none built 1950 (approx.) parking in front of entrance yes For rent! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Ava Apartments is a family community!As far as my experience with the leasing process, staff was ALWAYS in direct contact with me making it a breeze! unit entry ra, utilities included: electricity, water, sewer, trash pickup, cable television, heat 1,518 sq.ft. I would hate for someone to experience what I did, it truly was terrible. parking type unknown Fr. Section 8 is an affordable housing program established by the federal government in the 1970s. unit entry step(s) Myrtle Hill | Tampa Bay Times Cemeterey plots. ***SECTION 8 ELIGIBLE*** is a house located in Hillsborough County and the 33614 ZIP Code. View our listing on Kudzu. Garden of gethsemane. will include design elements taking the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 into consideration. I was 20 minutes late with my rent check, dropped it off in the box after i got home late from work. - 3 BED, 2 BATH VILLA IN TROUBLE CREEK VILLAS -COMMUNITY POOL - LOVELY BRIGHT APARTMENT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. There were roaches all over, even after tenting. SOUTH*TAMPA --COMFORT AND STYLE! ty chn ng. Better security now too. The interior is freshly For rent! Qualifying families are able to choose a suitable rental unit and receive a Section 8 housing choice voucher for financial assistance with monthly rent and utilities. 3 Bed/2.5 Bath - House for Rent - $2500. Luxury wood-style flooring and stylish tile line the generous interior space this home offers, while the open kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances and wooden cabinets with lots of room for storage. Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International, 3520 3rd Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. built 1981 (approx.) I did like the hours of the amenities such as the gym and pool. Sorry but this email is not registered. not to mention them sending out rent reminders almost every other day for the first week of the month, because they want to get paid, but cant even fix our little issues to have us living in what should feel like a home. Our only complaint is that we lived in one of the 14602 buildings that are across the street from each other so packages or especially food deliveries would get mixed up often. Make this dream, Recently Renovated apartment for rent in South Tampa. No Section 8. This one is priced to move quickly. unit entry flat or no-step, utilities included: none 700 sq.ft. The community laundry couldve been better if they cleaned them regularly and hours that it was opened was fine. Two bedroom, 1.5 bath, detached garage and central air. For rent! We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing and superior customer Attention! come check out the new and improved woodlands and north tampa (formerly pepperwood apartments), utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 756 sq.ft. service to all of our clients. Your account set-up is almost complete. unit entry step(s) Situated near downtown Modesto, our upscale apartment community offers you the style you're looking for in the perfect location.ROOM FOR RENT $300.00 a week $300 4br - 2770ft2 - (Davenport,Fl) 18.2mi Jan 14 Private Room & Bath $450 1br - (bzn > Four Corners) 18.2mi Dec 13 2 rooms, 1 bath available for rent starting 02/01/23 $1,700 2br - (orl . I will always say the apartments are in a great location. With a charming covered entrance and this home has fabulous curb appeal! Honestly, close to everything.Before switching management (again) I enjoyed living here.Now, just to echo some of the sentiments left in the more recent reviews: the amenities we pay for dont work (laundry, \"gated community\", pool dirty, etc), rent increases with NO update to units, and the office is impossible to reach.TWO maintenance requests marked as completed with no work done, and TWO big a** holes still in my apartment, where a RAT has been in and out since 2/23/22--the date of the initial request. Some staff is nice, but others are very rude and become argumentative or defensive. parking in front of entrance yes They have a tenant in the neighborhood who constantly harrass WHITE PEOPLE & YOUNG BLACK WOMEN WITH CHILDERN and Rent office as well as apartment manager let tenant get away with it. 4/2 with concrete patio and yard. My biggest issues were parking, loud neighbors, poor management, and, like many other reviews stated, the trash situation. $2,500/mo. Please note: unit does not have washer/dryer or washer/dryer We do not accept section 8 or third party checks. This beautiful home is a 3 bedroom and 2 bath split floor plan home with 2 car garage. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Entered in the wrong phone number? It's redirect to out side of gosection Section 8 Housing for rent in Hillsborough County, FL 68 Rentals Sort by: NEW LISTING Townhouse $1,395 Available Soon 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 750 Sqft 1708 E Waters Ave, B, Tampa, FL 33604 2 Bed Duplex with Laundry hook up 6 Single Family House $3,750 Available Now 5 Beds | 2.5 Baths 5251 White Chicory Dr, Apollo Beach, FL 33572