| Terms of Use Maintenance doesn't fix anything. A number of simple requirements prior to approval will likely have to be met by those tenants who were granted to live in second chance apartments. 2 Bathrooms. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Our research team has located 13 second chance apartments Grand Prairie that may be willing to work with your issues. Register onlineor contact Lisa to start searching for Garland second chance apartments now it takes just minutes. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We offer a variety of services including credit repair, life coach, preparation and planning, real estate. This home is managed by FirstKey Homes, helping you Unlock More from your home rental experience. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I have been managing this community for about a year now and I absolutely love it! Looking for an apartment that aligns with your unique style? Some second chance apartments Garland may require that the broken lease be over 2 years old. Reach out today to find out more about what we can do for you in Dallas, TX . 3 Bedrooms. 2022 Second Chance Search Apartment Guide, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice. We have made a lot of improvements on the property and. N George Bush Hwy, Garland, TX 75044. New Listings. Rebate Offer | Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. SECOND CHANCE LEASING APARTMENTS DALLAS - Broken Lease - Eviction - 2ndchance Leasing Apartments - Free Apartment Locating. 545 E John Carpenter Fwy Ste 300. 2nd Chance Apartment is a licensed real estate company. No parking. Wealso understand that residentsneed an occasionalbreak from theirroutine, so we hold frequently organized community events. Our professional rental agents have the knowledge and skills to . You? Best Second Chance Apartments near me in Garland, Texas. On some Saturday nights, theres a live bluegrass jam in the square. I found my forever home here at Country Creek!Check it outyou won't be disappointed! What are some popular services for apartments? Garland, TX 75040 These apartment complexes are nice, but whatever they are doing on the outside looks horrible. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 5554 Ambern Drive, Houston, TX, 77053 - 3/2 1- sqft, 7631 Plumtree Forest Circle, Houston, TX, 77095 USA, 15459 Refugio Verde Way Houston, TX 77049 - 4/2 1989 sqft, One Cornerstone Plaza - Commercial/Retail, One Northchase Park, LLC - Executive Suite, 6654 Brownie Campbell Rd, Houston, TX, 77086 - 4/2 1- sqft. Based on new apartment criteria we are not able to help with the following: People or families that make less than $3000 per month combined. Wealso understand that residentsneed an occasionalbreak from theirroutine, so we hold frequently organized community events. I have been here 6 months and they don't fix anything they tell you can pay for reserved parking then, From Business: At River Glen Apartments, we? Richardson TX are amongst the places which will be delighted to grant acceptance to concern tenants or let a tenant to rent second chance apartments. Lets get started right away. We look forward to talking with you soon! Short-Term Rentals. You'll love the relaxing lifestyle and Get notified when we have new listings available for second chance garland tx, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Discover the latest in comfortable living on a tour of our spacious homes for rent. 1800 E Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. . If I submit amore, My friend and I toured these apartments this past weekend, we were about to sign a lease at another location, however, we wanted to come to see the Galleries before making amore, The Dallas Apartments offers a variety of services that make the apartment locating process easier. If you're looking to stay a bit more active than that,indulge yourself in a trip to our fitness center, or head out for a runon our jogging trail. Our apartments were designed with you in mind! one thing i love is that they take care of things right away my last, I have lived here for about 2 months now and i love it. I have been here 6 months and they don't fix anything they tell you can pay for reserved parking then, From Business: At River Glen Apartments, we? It is SO close to Deep Ellum andmore, I had 24 hours to find my family a new home unexpectedly and I stumbled along The Lyla Apartments.more, I just moved into the apartments and I already regret it! We personally update our information with what Garland second chance apartments are working with. I love the layout of the apartments and the attached garage has direct access to themore, I have lived in Vitruvian West for almost a year I decided to stay again. That's why we take pride in providinga full suite of amenities that residents can enjoy without ever leaving home. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Some second chance apartments Garlandwill accept a broken lease, but they are more specific than that. Residential Leasing Mgmt. Despite all of these metroplex conveniences, Garland still offers a comfortable, hometown atmosphere to a diverse, thriving citizenry.The sound of music and musicals also graces downtown Garland. Dallas & Houston Apartment Locators . It did not go unnoticed.". We are here to help you, not to sell you. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. We are paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance Apartment as their apartment locator. ?ll find Stoneleigh Place quietly nestled in North, From Business: Welcome to Brandon Walk Apartments. That's why we take pride in providinga full suite of amenities that residents can enjoy without ever leaving home. The DART Light Rail Line bisects the city with two stations, one at Forest Lane and Jupiter Road and one in Historic Downtown Garland. She will give, If you are thinking about moving here DONT! Perfectly situated in the trendy Montrose Neighborhood of Houston, TX, Alta West Gray is more than just a place to live; it is a lifestyle One Cornerstone Plaza is a beautiful multi-tenant office building located in the heart of Northwest Houston One Northchase Park is a premium multi-tenant office building located in the heart of Northwest Houston. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Some second chance apartments Garlandmay allow you to have a balance owed as long as it does not exceed a certain amount. The service was great UNTIL there was a conflict. There haven't been any major bugmore, This "luxury apartment home" community was once so peaceful with many working professionals asmore, It has spacious apartments with big closets and nice balconies. 5 Apartments in Garland from $500. Dirty and full of loose dogs. 406 E Vista Dr, Garland, TX 75041 $1,850/mo 4 bds 2 ba 1,591 sqft - House for rent 3 days ago 712 Meadowcreek Ct, Garland, TX 75043 $2,049/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,637 sqft - House for rent 3D Tour 305 Crooked Crk, Garland, TX 75043 $2,595/mo 4 bds 2 ba 2,233 sqft - House for rent 5 days ago 418 Los Santos Dr, Garland, TX 75043 $2,425/mo 3 bds 2 ba Most apartment locating companies keep this commission; 2nd Chance Apartment shares a portion of this referral fee with our clients in the form of a rebate. That's why Second Chance Lease wants to help you. SECOND CHANCE LEASING APARTMENTS DALLAS - Broken Lease - Eviction - 2ndchance Leasing Apartments - Free Apartment Locating. Kick back poolside or take a dive into one of our two sparkling swimming pools on a hot summer day. At The Broadway Apartments, we want to provide our residents with a community that allows them to feel a sense of peace. Exclusively listed by Hudson Homes. ?ve raised the bar on suburban living. We take great pride in serving our clients and want to thank you in advance for allowing us to assist you in your search for a second chance apartment in Garland, Tx The agent showed me the apartment I wouldmore, You can request information from this business, we decided to just take a break and look for a very nice apartment that already had everything wemore, Smart City locators made our search for an apartment in Dallas so easy and I am still amazed itmore. A great place to live. Looking for an apartment that aligns with your unique style? The City is 15 miles northeast of downtown Dallas and bordered by Interstate 635, Interstate 30, and U.S. 190. We have made a lot of improvements on the property and, Hello everyone, I am very sorry for the negative experience during your stay here at Lake Bluff Apt. If you're a crack dealer, I do not recommend these awful apartments to anyone roach infested no ac sewer water always overflowing illegal towing even if your in visitor, If you are thinking about moving here DONT! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Their policies are constantly changing. What to Know About Second Chance Leasing Every apartment complex is different and has different criteria for their vacancies and tenants. Once you submityour information to us by clicking on the Second Chance List button above. Our research department willcustom build a list of apartments specially for you. WELCOME TOREVL MED CENTERLocated near the Women's Hospital of Texas Medical Center of Houston, Texas. Pleasant Run Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (5) BBB Rating: A+ Website 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 228-2137 2525 W Pleasant Run Rd Lancaster, TX 75146 CLOSED NOW This place is wonderful! Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Garland, TX? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Second Chance Leasing locations in Irving, TX. Dallas 2nd Chance Apartments is the Dallas Metropolitan areas leading second chance rental locator. The staff is very nice and i have only had to have them do extra repairs i WANNED them too, Hello everyone, I am very sorry for the negative experience during your stay here at Lake Bluff Apt. It was a really great experience. It helps me find places quick fast and easy. Educational institutionswithin the area include Shugart Elementary School, Lyles Middle School, and Lakeview Centennial High School. ?t have to pay premium prices to get a premium location! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. All second chance apartments Garlandare different when it comes to their approval criteria. Find 1 listings related to Second Chance Leasing in Irving on YP.com. Garland Second Chance Apartments . By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. | Privacy Policy Take advantage of many nearby restaurantslike Boston Market, Ernestos Mexican Restaurant, and Chilis Grill & Bar. Some second chance apartments Garlandmay be okay with you having a balance owed. Thanks so much Staff for your excellent customer service and friendliness! We've developed floor, From Business: Welcome to Lake Village West Apartments in Garland, Texas! Quality. We look forward to hearing from you! Located in the Broadway Village neighborhood of Garland, The Broadway Apartments are theperfect location for you! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! im going to moue down in texas and i was looking for a place to live. $1,675. The apartments are quiet the management are nice and respectful also the maintenance men. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Some second chance apartments Garland may require that it be over 5 years old. Second Chance Rental properties. If youcravewatching a movieafter a brisk swim, take advantage of our free DVD library that is available to residents. I want to assure you that things here at Lake. There is no place like home! This home is managed by FirstKey Homes, helping you Unlock More from your home rental experience. Bask in all of these amenities and so much more at The Broadway Apartments! Felony Record OK - must be 7 years old and non violent. Brokerage. This browser is no longer supported. The staff is amazing, they have always helped me with everything I needed. Apartments Garland, Find Garland Apartments for Rent using the best Garland Apartment Website and Database. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I found my forever home here at Country Creek!Check it outyou won't be disappointed! We are a "Second Chance Community" our Now available! Leasing Service. Fitness . $870 3 BE 2 BA 660 ft 1 day ago Homes.com Report View property We've found this homes you might be interested in 5554 Ambern Drive, Houston, TX, 77053 - 3/2 1- sqft It's located in 77053, Houston, TX Now available! mqbe c army award,