Never been opened. 1957 Plymouth sales and production. In 67 Dad took the family, Mom, my 2 sisters and I on the see the USA trip. All Rights Reserved. for the pair .403 479-458zero, 1975 Plymouth Auto Brochure For Sale This English brochure has 23 Great Coloured pages Showing models Duster/Valiant/Fury/Road Runner/Grand Fury/ Station Wagons Selling Price is $25.00, 1939 Plymouth Station Wagon, Convertible Original Magazine Ad Station Wagon, Convertible Sedan, Convertible Coupe. 1957 Plymouth Custom Suburban - Correct original example. We had a 70 Fury wagon around here 20 years ago, green, green interior and a non original 440/6 pack with 4spd. We ranked the 10 best Ferrari models listed on Classics on Autotrader from 2022. Pare brise bubble Curved ( Windshied ) pour Chrysler Desoto Plymouth Mopar Dodge 1960 1961 hardtops convertibles sedans et wagons Il a une curve dans le haut. Even though it has several minor flaws, put them in perspective to the many major qualities of the car. East Wenatchee, WA 5 years at cars-on-line.com. scan walmart receipt barcode. In good shape with some signs of age, this Satellite does have air conditioning for you family oriented car enthusiasts! Chrysler Corporation's designs took a quantum leap forward in '57, when they introduced Virgil Exner's futuristic Flite-Sweep styling, one of his best designs ever. Sub model: Woodie or Station wagon. It was assembled in Hamtramck, Drives like a new car/very comfortable. The red two-spoke steering wheel frames instrumentation consisting of a 100-mph speedometer and auxiliary gauges. WHEN ONLY N.O.S. . I am more than willing to talk on the phone about the car just send me an email either with your name and number or I will give you my number. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? $20.00. 0 bids. WAY TO MUCH TO LIST. Corrosion is visible on underside components. Call or text 647 489 0460 Installation of Alarm system-- System of Card Access Control-- Video Surveillance-- Smart Home Automation We are a reputable, 1939 Plymouth Station Wagon, Convertible Original Magazine Ad, New from DMC door strikers for early Fargo , Plymouth & Dodge truck . All transactions take place in Johnstown, PA 15904. In the mean time picked up the 1954 seen in the photo. Asking $15,750, Located in IDAHO FALLS ID 83401, Contact Gerald at 208-569-5552 for more information. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. eBay Motors Software by eBizAutos Counter Provided by eBizAutos.com. Excellent c. New tires and been lined up. During that time I re-painted the exterior from the original beige with another '40 Plymouth color"Charlotte Ivory". Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 Deposit deposit within 3 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. . Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) I feel that my price of $3,500 is very re, 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda with a 426ci Hemi V8 and a 727 TorqueFlite automatic transmission 29700 original miles. If so please use the bidding box above. 5. So if youre looking to be distinct, even in a crowd full of other Mopars, you know t, A top-of-the-line 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury hardtop with the big 426 Street Wedge V8 upgrade, four-on-the-floor, and a terrific coordinated color theme. station wagon 99,999. 1957,1958,1959,1960 Plymouth Dodge Desoto Chrysler suburbans, ASTROLOGER/ PALM READER/ PSYCHIC READER - CALL +1 -587-844-0616, Pare brise pour Chrysler 1960 -1961 Bubble Windshied, PLYMOUTH CARAVELLE AUTO BROCHURE FOR SALE, COOL ORIG 1967 PLYMOUTH FURY WAGON VINTAGE CAR AD ANNONCE. Sold as a set. Thank you. After all, they took a distinctive pre-war Mopar body and gave it a full restomod upgrade. FURY, BELVEDERE, VALIANT, 1959 Plymouth Suburban Station Wagon Name Badges, 1978 Plymouth Volare Wagon Trim Set, Hood, STATION WAGONS!!! . 3.49. That is when people started to add colors to their balls (tennis balls). Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 28 Passat models in Canton, ME. When was the last time that you saw one of these? Solid, clean, and rare wagon beauty! NEEDS BODY WORK PAINT AND SOME RUST REPAIR. Just ! These have been temporarily saved. This 1964 Plymouth Fury station wagon is finished in turquoise metallic over a matching interior and is powered by a 383ci V8 paired with a four-speed manual transmission. Keyless remote entry 04759008 (OEM) key control clicker replacement keyfob. Everything works. There are times in our lives where we must be prepared to accept compromise. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. $4 pour envoyer. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. The motor size would not make a difference. It is a tidy vehicle with only minor cosmetic needs. In the past year, the seller reports adding . 15 results per page. The next amazing classic is this impressive 1941 Plymouth Special Deluxe Woodie 4 Door Station Wagon with Harbor Green exterior paint, beautiful original hardwood paneling and a brown vinyl interior. For two years in a row, car shoppers named Cars For Sale a top brand in customer service in Newsweek's annual ranking. Lydney Glos March 1972. The engine compartment still has its original decals and washer bag. There are 4 new and used 1971 to 1979 Plymouth Furys listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $4,995. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights The higher the options the higher the Is. I attended practically all the Southern California Woodie events for well over twenty years. A selected timeline is provided: The underside shows some evidence of fluid leakage near the transmission output shaft and is further documented in gallery photos. Blistering down the 1/4 mile in one, not so much. Find 1972 to 1992 Plymouth Neon Station Wagons for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Has many dings and a few scrapes. Completely original inside and out! Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. The car has excellent original paint and interior. Suburbans were equipped with durable vinyl upholstery and rubber mats. Especially with original cars which have not been restored there are imperfections in body, interior and mechanics. But Id throw away the high stall converter. Nice wagon, and not priced too high. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Menu Search (866) 383-1416; Inventory. Please view the 125 plus photos on our website at cherokeeautogroup.com Type in search 1967 BARRACUDA in search tab! Didnt have a Dead Head sticker on my Cadillac, but I did have a ZMF sticker on my Barracuda. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Hi looking for a 71-74 Plymouth satellite sedan, or it's later sister 75-78 Fury in either sedan or wagon, 76-79 Volare sedan or wagon or 77-85 Caravelle sedan . Its an exceptional restoration/transformation that gives you the dual-quad 426, This 1965 Plymouth Satellite has the right combination of originality, upgrades, and attitude that makes mid-60s Mopars so special. Wheel choice is police issued with matching vented hub caps. I was going by the inside of doors & they are green. ask questions first make offer second . sobiecam said. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. Brian Birkner. THE TIRES ARE MASTER CRAFT 265 50 15. You also understand that National Marketing Classifieds does not have this item in our possession and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the auction description. Please bid with confidence. While FM converters were all the rage, they were still a bit pricey for a kid on a pump jockies salary. When retired of service sometime after the war it remained in the underground parking for decades until the owners son acquired it from his dad at the high point of the California surfing culture in 1963. You are responsible for transportation. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 business days of the close of the auction. . km, 1964 Plymouth Fury Wagon Original Ad Size: 10-1/2" X 13-1/2". The trim and chrome are in good order, as is the glass. It is located in Parrottsville, Tennessee, and the owner has set a sale price of $17,500. km. The running boards still sport their original rubber in great shape for a 75 year old car. That is what is potentially available to the next owner of this 1966 Plymouth Fury III Wagon. Itll attract attention no matter what. Free postage. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. Ive always had a soft spot for wagons (dad refused to get one) and I always liked using one as a company car. New front and rear shocks. Beautiful solid condition. The seller purchased this examplein 1979 and notes that the body is intact and was repainted at some point. 440 and air conditioning. That is a word that causes some people to shudder because it usually indicates that they are about to sacrifice something that they desire to receive something else. All rights reserved. If paying the full amount of the sale price by Credit Card you must add 3.5% of the purchase price. The panels are straight, with no evidence of dings or dents. Sponsored. The "Roadmaster" name plate made its 1948 Oldsmobile Dynamic 68 4 Door Station Wagon Original Woody Inline 6 Cylinder Engine Hydramatic Transmission Do you have a JUST RESCUED THIS RARE FIND BELAIR STATION WAGON!! 1962 Rambler American Station Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner -. Plymouth : Other Custom Suburban 1957 plymouth custom suburban wagon v 8 auto extraordinary original beauty runs, Plymouth : Satellite station wagon 1968 plymouth satellite wagon gtx roadrunner 383 big block auto ac rare, Plymouth : Other Station Wagon 1953 plymouth suburban, Plymouth : Other station wagon with wood body 1941 plymouth special deluxe station wagon with wood body, Plymouth : Fury station wagon 1970 plymouth fury suburban station wagon original, Plymouth : Fury Fury I 1965 plymouth big block station wagon, Plymouth : Other Station Wagon 1967 plymouth belvedere station wagon 440 ci v 8 mopar 67 many upgrades clean, Plymouth : Other STATION WAGON 1980 plymouth volare station wagon 4 door 5.2 l multi port fuel injection, Plymouth : Other Station Wagon 1956 Plymouth Suburban Station Wagon, Plymouth : Other 1959 plymouth sport suburban 9 passenger duel air station wagon loaded, Plymouth : Other Custom Low-rider 1957 plymouth suburban station wagon custom low rider, Plymouth : Other 1940 plymouth deluxe p 10 woodie original ritz carlton station wagon. Plymouth : Satellite station wagon 1968 plymouth satellite wagon gtx roadrunner 383 big block auto ac rare. Being a wagon and all its chrome, I believe it would make it a III. Can mail in Canada for $5.00. Good condition for age. Floor is extremely rotted. Working more and getting less? These have been temporarily saved. If it was closer to me Id be an owner. | I don't want to sell someone something and when they get it there are surprises and disappointment, I want to be totally open and honest. 1054 Classics Listed See the 7985 We Have Sold. The smooth sculpted side panels rise into two giant tail fins, accentuating the dramatic "Flite Sweep" styling that Chrysler is famous for. 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury Station Wagon 383 AT. New master cylinder, brake lines, wheel cylinder, brake shoes and dot 5 fluid. It is not the typical over-restored, over-varnished Woodie that are all too common these days. THANKS FOR LOOKING.GOOD LUCK. See details, photos and videos of each Chevrolet Station Wagon STATION WAGON. 28,175 below average station wagon 99,000. Everything works. Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Find Plymouth Station Wagons for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Little known fact: If you bought a Mopar wagon back in 70-72 with a 4spd (Rocky Mountains, Sierra Nevadas for instance, better than a auto on long grades and easier on the brakes) they came with a pistol grip shifter. The Fury I, II or III was the option list. This 1965 Cuda was beautifully restored a couple of years ago and loo, A stick-shift, all-blue 1969 Plymouth Road Runner with a freshly rebuilt 383 V8 under the hood and four-on-the-floor is already quite awesome. Its 55 years old. CONDITIONS OF SALE - Cars are sold with no warranty express or implied except warranty of title and free of lien. Great find. V8 Engine, 4L60 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, 10 Bolt Rear 1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park LS Station Wagon Although station wagons have largely been usurped by SUVs and minivans 1976 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Station Wagon The Custom Cruiser nameplate was introduced by Oldsmobile in 1940, as the division introduced Beautiful Original 1976 Ford Custom 500 Station Wagon :: Powered by 400ci V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Original Cream Exterior Some *RARE! Good luck! I came very close to buying a numbers matching 427 equipped Chev 9 passenger about 10 years ago. This 1966 Plymouth Fury III Wagon is a compromise, but it isnt a bad one. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? Believed 1 OF 3 El Deora Station Wagons in 1971 *Other two ordered by Elvis Presley and Evel Knievel 1976 Plymouth Fury Station Wagonoriginal survivor. NEEDS NEW WINDSHIELD, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. The transmission is a smooth-shifting three-speed on the column. In the early 70s, Clyde Clifford hosted Beaker Street, ( named that because LSD was made in a beaker) an underground rock station, only on late at night. Get the best deal for Mopar Right Tail Light Assemblies for Ram 2500 from the largest online selection at eBay.com.my. the front seat was recovered at some time and the interior shows wear, but is useable as it is. Weight: 3144 lbs. Id be proud to drive it. This is a genuine, Hemi Road Runner. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices I got my permit in that Fury 2 weeks after we got home. Runs good. 1957 Plymouth 2-Door Suburban Station Wagon Custom Low-Rider. 7. Long Beach, CA 5 years at freeclassifieds.com. Units produced: 3,126 (plus 80 built for export) 2. This item may also be for sale locally, National Marketing Classifieds reserves the right to cancel bids and end this auction early. From the Brady Bunch movie series 2012 Super car and not many out there. The original Who cared what it looked like, tunes was tunes! Reconnected! Driveability on something like this will be nothing short of annoying, and 10 mpg gets mighty old, trust me. It offers the versatility of third-row seating for larger families, but its unassuming exterior hides a potent V8, making it a genuine sleeper. Find 1962 to 1979 Plymouth Station Wagons for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. WINNERS UPDATE Question of the Week: What's Your Favorite Print Ad For a Car Part? 4 link rear suspension, strut and rack front end, lots of special parts and special thing. Classifieds for 1957 to 1959 Plymouth Vehicles. New listings added daily. FULL SIZE CHROME SPARE. 4 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. plymouth satellite custom station wagon 440 7.2 7.0 mopar V8 426 muscle ghost Lo, 1969 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE 6 PASSENGER STATION WAGON mopar roadrunner gtx hot rod. Correct , they are far from the originals , which on this car would probably have had full width covers . Additional equipment includes air conditioning, more. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. 1977 Plymouth Volare Premier. Its sounds great. $7,000 1976 Plymouth Sport Suburban Station Wagon 400 cubic inch The BaT Service Fee is 5% of the bid, with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5,000. Your real-time updates could not be connected. 200.00 DEPOSIT. 57 ford 2 door station wagons for sale. Has great running flathead or "L" Head 6 cylinder engine. Chevrolet Station Wagon STATION WAGON For Sale Page 42.