She lied about not being physically attracted to this friend from the beginning as well - directly lied about it as in : "No i dont think he's attractive" to me and "i think he's really cute" to her friend. Finally when I said ok lets hang out for a couple hours she said she made plans with her friend and I never change mine for her so for once she's going to do what she planned. Please just leave her and don't believe non of her excuses or her trying to blame you. I found this one because the person I was posting about also goes to the other site and I didn't want him to read my posts. I couldnt sleep, I couldnt stop thinking of her, and she couldnt either. You've been really helpful in this frustrating period of my life. Women are naturally attracted to the strength in men (e.g. It takes time to forgive, and after youre done talking to your girl, it could be good for you to be alone and think. Should I or should I not, Nate it's a tough time and I really feel for you mate. I wish i could get him to talk to me. If you tend to get angry and get into arguments with your girlfriend too often, you need to start being more light-hearted about things and force yourself to laugh and smile about the kind of things that would normally make you angry or annoy you. BUT at the same time I am completely confused now because I feel hurt by her having kissed someone else like this. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. I.e. We have been unbelievably happy, mind blowingly happy! You must tell her how you feel about this. Now she is home and I found out that she kissed another boy. Came to you and talked it over and B. if that had gotten her no where then said sorry I don't feel appreciated in this relationship and left THEN pursued other people. (nothing under the pants), My boyfriend of 2 years found out I kissed another guy and he is very insecure. Johnny, Johnny says he loves her. If she had to pick point blank she would pick her bf. Had the guy just kissed her and made a move she would have told you the honest truth first, because she would have no shame or fear. 74% of the men surveyed said they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught and 68% of the women surveyed said the same. As I said before she didnt think I wanted her back. Or both. Because she . I frequent another forum as well about infidelity .. The . The ultimate show of trust! Every week we sent each other letters about our week and how we felt. So we went our separate ways that night. I love her, but I dont trust her right now. After a few hours it really sank in! - https://fanjoy.co/collections/miranda.Get my new lipstick! Regardless of how bad you feel right now, the best thing for you is to remain emotionally strong and clear headed so you can make the best decision for your unique situation. She's your girlfriend, it's your life and feelings, we don't know either you or her or to which extent and in which context she kissed another guy. Make Her Love You For Life: How to make a woman feel sexually attracted, respect you and be totally in love with you when in a relationship. But this one night she said she was going out with her mate (who I didn't like) because she needed a night out. She says she's sorry for messing with me and wants to be back together but only if I give her more attention. Okay, sorry for the length of this, but I am stuck im a situation and I need help to make a decision! Im still sad sometimes when im thinking about it, but its nothing compared to what I felt back then. However, she lied to you about the kiss on the cheek to test the waters and see how accepting you would be. Thank you for the answer! Let's not forget that she directly said to you she didn't feel she cheated (RED FLAG!!!!!). my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it. You want to believe that your girl is messing around with you because she doesn't want her bf. It's complicated in this situations where you don't fully stablish lines or limits. It is possible to keep a woman faithful to you when in a long distance relationship, but if she doesnt really feel a lot of respect, attraction and love for you, then the chances of her remaining are greatly reduced. So its been a few weeks since I started this postid love for some feed back on how the rest of this has panned out. Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy; All Activity; Home ; Forums ; Romantic ; Dating ; Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy ; Girlfriend kissed by another guy but kinda her fault maybe Girlfriend kissed by another guy but kinda her . I agree that it was probably more than just a kiss. In any case, she ends up drinking a bunch and hanging out there all night because we argued and wanted t. my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it. So, if you do take her back, you need to let her know that if you do see her putting herself in that type of situation again, you are simply going to break up with her and the relationship will be over with no chance of ever getting back together again. If you havent established a truly committed relationship with her where you and her know for sure that you want to spend the rest of your lives together, then its only natural that she will begin to stray if you spend too much time apart. Im not saying let her off the hook completely just tell her excatly how this made u feel and tell her shes gonna have to work at it to get ur trust back. Not all women want to settle down for life with the first great boyfriend they find. camrond, January 5, 2011 in Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy. I have quit my job since this all happemed. I think I wanna forgive her soon. Secondly, the fact that your marriage was having problems is due to her directing her energy towards this other man. My girlfriend kissed another guy, what should I do? You need to get rid and move on. now if it happens again, hopefully it doesnt but if it does let her go, not worth it. The best way to make her realize that is to make sure that youre not making the classic mistakes that turn a girlfriend off (e.g. She would have then begun to deeply regret the mistake she made, to the point where she felt sick with guilt about it and apologized to you. There are subtle, insidious ways in which a married man who cheats on a regular basis can seduce a smart woman. Well, there are many things to consider in here. being insecure, clingy, not having much purpose in life, not being masculine enough in how you think, feel and behave, etc) and you then need to dump her, so she can feel the pain of losing an awesome guy like you. I took no pleasure in seeing her so upset atall but I had to go. All rights reserved. co-workers, friends, etc) and cut people who are close to her out of her life completely, then its not going to make her feel as though she is an individual who has the freedom to decide things on her own. If her bf broke up with she would be devastated. If she didnt want to do kiss the guy, she would have reacted within 5 seconds and stopped him from kissing her any further. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. When she texts me I compulsively end up calling her and talking about the relationship and sort of telling her how good she is and how much I want her. She just told me today, and it happened last night. When she feels feminine in comparison to your masculinity, the sexual spark will naturally reignite between you. Your best bet in a situation like that is to dump her and start hooking up with other women to move on, rather than forgiving her and getting more involved with her (e.g. I just dont understand how we got to this place. Just the tought of my girlfriend is doing stuff like that with other men makes me so **** off. Let her really think of how stupid she was, so she will never to it again. To her that would be like you saying you don't care. So my girlfriend and I had an argument on new years and she went to hang out with her friends (two of whom are boys that I always felt like they maybe flirted). Check out my merch! I'm a distraction for her. I had to login to her email, without her knowing, to see what she writes to her friend to get honesty out of her. Hello and thank you for advice and view this This is how it all started My girlfriend and I have been dating for awhile now. For example: If you are insecure, then you need to become emotionally strong. I love her with everything I have and that is what matters - she moved countries to be with me! She misses us more than ever. I really want to give myself some time and think about this. She wanted to dump ME for ****s sake I feel useless. I know I can get another girlfriend, I've always been more succesful than her at getting sex etc from the opposite sex but I dunno wtf to do, i love her for many reasons other than this obviously. She cheated herself. What youre saying makes sense. Because I love everything about her and cant see myself without her. Which means that if you stay with her, you'll continue to be "second string". It was new years night and I blew her off for a week she was begging to see me. A cheating woman is the type who will often say, I love you to your face and say things like, I want to be with you forever, and I would never cheat on you, but when shes not around you, she will flirt with other guys, kiss them and even have sex with them without worrying about breaking her promise to you. I just wanted to know how it happened. WOw Thats crazy! Lastly, she keeps apologizing for hurting me (ambiguously she says hurting me but implying for wanting to break up with me but not necessarily for the kiss). She's not what you think she is. But you need to think that all the possibilites lie in your head. New interactions must take place, and some words need to change. You don't know if they know, or know and don't care, or if they are just U2 and know, don't care and deep down don't . I gave her a letter, and in that letter I wrote about how much I loved her and that I was so happy that we waited. If she wants to be in a relationship with you that lasts a lifetime, she is going to change and will no longer want to go out partying and getting drunk if you arent there. She will say that the way that he has responded is very unattractive, its a turn off, its scaring her and she now wants to get out of the relationship. She decided she would distance herself from them. She told me another man kissed her and she didn't push away. She's letting all of that crap get to her head. #1 Let Her Speak Jumping to conclusions is very easy. Should I keep kissing her? Suddenly, he leaned. I checked messages back to that night and seen a lads name who had text her saying his name and number and said to give him a ring some time. She feels I dont give her enough atttention. And you know gymgirlie is rarely positive about anything.so when you get the thumbs up from gymgirlieyou are good to go!. We moved into our own apartment last year. Location: SPACESHIP! If she is truly committed to you, she will definitely become more sensible, but if she isnt really sure about her commitment to you, the same mistake will almost certainly happen again in future. Iv never in my life checked a girl's phone because iv never felt like I needed to. But its really hard to bee like that with the girl I love "gotta cry before you sing". My affair ended when he exposed my idiot love interest and me at our work place. You only live once right So I have to make a decision someday. Being with her is so great and I know we can be even better than this someday. After that ended and we got together again, she said it'd just been a dinner-date relationship of a few times. Why? at a bachelorette night, hens night, bridal shower, baby shower, etc), she should be sensible and make sure that she doesnt get wasted and allow a similar situation to happen again. In any case, we're done on her terms. Hope everything workes out for you in the end. First ask her if she want to tell you something, and if she dosent tell you, confront her. A woman will often kiss another guy as a way of quickly getting out of a relationship. He has also discovered the hidden secret to making a relationship or marriage last for life. She said no so I asked why has she text that to her mate then? Notice how your body feels, in the present moment, without judgment. However, if she was just having a few drinks and she actively kissed a guy for more than 10 seconds while out partying, then it is something that you should be very concerned about. She is trying to blame you and she will soon try an make everything like it was before. In fact, it's one of the easiest things you'll ever do. So, are you going to dump her and find a new woman, or are you going to forgive her, forget about it and continue on with the relationship? She is responsible for her actions. The dude is a coworker of her's, and when they closed up shop, he asked her if she wanted to hang out. In passing she mentions that one of her friends kissed her on the cheek. I kissed another guy when drunk but can't remember?! The truth is she messing with you because she is selfish and slutty. We talked on skype and facebook, but I guess we both were bored of talking to the screen all the time. Only you can make this decision pal but I think if you really love eachother it's worth giving her a final chance. PS. I didn't respond I just ignored her and blocked her for 2 weeks. 100% agree with your statement about that! shawn jones wife; still interested synonym; cars with driver assist 2021 / my girlfriend kissed another guy and lied about it. Anonymous (30-35) me and my girlfriend like each other very much, but one day she texted me saying she was so sorry, she told me she kissed someone else, I broke up with her but she's asking 4 a second chance and saying she really sorry, what should I do? She had no words and when the buss came, I started walking. At that point the relation should be based on stronger and more solid commitments and interests. But considering how much you can trust her. She's packed in university, which I would never ask her to do, because she's so homesick and misses me. I promise you that. She never text back so it wasn't too incriminating so I checked messages sent to the mate she was out with that night and I seen her say "Please don't tell anyone I kissed that lad last night". I'm a recovering drug addict who has recently started my PhD in pchem (i credit her for being in my life whilst i figured that **** out too btw). I love my girlfriend to death but if she ever so much as kissed a guy or cuddled with him, its over, even tho we have been dating almost 3 years. She is the girl from the tin can city. Its a **** up situation and you have the right to be mad. The girl isn't willing to give them sex just yet, so they stick around. At heart, it's your typical fish out of water story, but like I said there's a hook. Don't Threaten. I needed time and space and just before christmas I decided to forgive her because I seen how remorseful she was and she's begged me for another chance saying she can't bare to lose me and can't bare to see me hurt so much. The third step to stop intrusive thoughts about your Ex is to shift your attention to something positive or pleasurable intentionally. Almost there! My marriage. Long distance is incredibly tough! Must've been hard to relive this! I cant just give up on something like that. keep in mind i am still extremely in love with her and although I never thought about it before i think she was the ONE. I don't want to feel paranoid or insecure because the relationship will be doomed. barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis Over the last few weeks everything feels different because of it. It sounds like u two stil really care for each other. I forgave her when she came back from her trip after 2 weeks. He has helped men from all over the world to easily fix relationship problems with a girlfriend, fianc or wife and he can help you too. I'm devestated. I cant believe she still stood by me and wanted to get back together.