American made Mossberg 702 / Mossberg 715T Trigger Spring Kit is designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. This lubrication will ensure your weapon runs smoothly for years and years. 4.5. ProMag Mossberg 702 Plinkster Magazine .22 LR 10 R TacStar Mossberg 500 590 and Maverick 88 Forearm Pistol Grip Polymer Black. This makes it possible to keep track of adjustments in the field. Mossberg 702 / Mossberg 715T Trigger Spring Kit is drop Tested according to SAAMI Standard Z299.5 rating (12" & 48"). Lifetime Guarantee. Mossberg 702 Plinkster, Mossberg 715T Add to Compare. The Mossberg 702 / Mossberg 715T Trigger Spring Kit has been tested with numerous brands of ammunition to ensure reliable operation and safety! We use cookies to improve your website experience. The 702 plinkster has the EXACT platform of the Rossi RS22. The Nikon Prostaff Rimfire (see full specs) has fully multi-coated lenses that allow 98% of available light to transmit through the scope. Action: Semi-Automatic. Its small, compact, and lightweightitll make a great upgrade to your Mossberg. That model is also prohibited even though the standard shell one is non restricted. Sometimes, the ideal Mossberg 702 Plinkster is simply a case. They were originally "702 Plinkster" right on the side of it, before they changed it to the 715T. There is a video on YouTube showing the installation of a Rossi into this stock, and some options to add on. Introducing FLEX Conversion Kits for your Mossberg 500 and Maverick 88 pump-action shotguns (12 and 20 gauge options). There isnt an easy way to attach a bipod to the Mossberg 702 Plinkster. Purchase Now . . You will not experience any sort of light strike or malfunction but you will experience a crisp smooth lighter trigger pull. The optic is water and shockproof as well as being nitrogen filled to keep fog out and away. Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? Does it magically transform into a 715 if I make it look AR-like? Can you create a 715 prohibited firearm out of a 702 just by changing up the stock? Those things are also a huge pain to assemble and disassemble.Buy an SR22 ruger 10/22. Based on the photo I think it is safe to say that the Tactical 22 action is, or is based on, the 702 Plinkster action. Mossberge 702 plinkster .22 LR (25)RD -Magazine / Polymer $35.24 Out of Stock. Although the bolt, trigger, and the action is the same, the way the trigger guard is seated in the 715t is different along with the way the magwell and release are set up. Sights: Flip Rear Hooded Front. There is without a doubt extensive dremel work, but well worth it. Will Not Fit Mossberg 500s With a 6 " Action Tube Assembly. Stocks and magazines are interchangeable, the only difference between the two is the inflated price point on the mossberg unit. Other than the trigger, none of the controls on the 715P match those of an actual AR pistol. "It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. Pistol grip with storage compartment, Picatinny tri-rail forend, positive locking side folding stock with rubber recoil pad. It may be spring, but that doesn't mean we've had enough of snowgoose, that is. Rossi RS22 in Mossberg 702 Plinkster Folding Stock - Mossberg International 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock Review Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Help Center Check Order Status About Us Policies Reviews How To Sign In or Register All 0 Shopping Cart Deals 8966 Seasonal Promotions Coupons Bonus Bucks Free Express Shipping Mail-in Rebates Marlin 795 (55)RD .22lr Drum Sale $99.56 $75.56 READY TO SHIP: IN STOCK Free Shipping. Unfortunately, that is the only good aspect. This page is dedicated to 702 Plinkster owners who would like ATI to manufacture stocks as well as general Plinkster discussion. Ergonomically shaped and easy-to-grip slide forearm Generous access to loading port Conversion assembles easily with tools provided Easy to follow conversion instructions included Multiple ambidextrous sling points for 1-point and 2-point sling Field strips with tools included under butt pad Manufactured from rugged, hi-tech, molded materials Owner of Reloaderaddict.com, Boyd Smith is a major handgun enthusiast, and although he owns Glocks, he prefers the revolving wheel type. Rifles Shotguns Handguns Accessories HUGE SAVINGS HURRY LIMITED QUANTITIES! ProMag Mossberg International 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock, Polymer, Black, PM279, Availability is being updated. Compare. The accessories for it should follow the Plinksters example: Well-made and well-priced. The ProMag PM279 is a nice looking stock upgrade to your Mossberg 702 or Rossi Rs22. The .22 LR caliber 702 Plinkster is made to the high quality standards of Mossberg International with the balance, feel, and accuracy of rifles costing much more. It boasts the features you will want for a fun day of plinking targets, like a free-floating barrel for improved accuracy and adjustable fiber-optic front and rear rifle sights. Easy $5.88 Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders! most popular T3 Shotgun Stock Rated 4.85 out of 5 308 $ 129.99 Strikeforce Stock fits Ruger 10/22 Rated 4.83 out of 5 115 $ 139.99 Dual Comb Stock, Black, Mossberg FLEX 4-Position Hunting Stock, Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Enhance your weapon with this ProMag Mossberg International 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock to improve your shooting experience without affecting how you store and transport your firearms. 95702. Our Price: $759.99 $606.68. Mossberg International 702 Plinkster For hunting or plinking, you can't go wrong with our 702 Plinkster. So remain protected and keep your firearm discreet. Clearwater, Florida 33760, Text: 727-486-3517(applicable for text messaging only), 2021 M*CARBO All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions, If you feel that you've received this message in error, please. Could you plz give a link. This innovative modular shotgun concept comes in three conversion kits (available for each gauge), and includes all the required hardware. . With the addition of Mossbergs line of 500 accessory barrels (also compatible with Maverick 88 shotguns), your pump-action shotgun options are endless! This magazine features a heat-treated steel body with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish for superior durability, while the music . Rossi RB22 .22LR 10 Round MAGAZINE 2-PACK OEM 358-0003-00 $53.58 $48.34. Decrease Quantity of Promag Pm279 Tactical Folding Stock Black Synthetic With Pistol Grip For Mossberg 702 Plinkster Increase Quantity of Promag Pm279 Tactical . Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Mossberg 702 / Mossberg 715T Trigger Spring Kit. Mossberg 702 .22lr went full auto!!!! Flat Rate Shipping to Contiguous U.S. The wide objective lens makes it possible to see a nice wide field of view and gather as much light as possible. 702 PLINKSTER FEATURES All Rights Reserved, Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, 1103 W 5th St Washington, North Carolina(NC), 27889, Be the first to review Mossberg 702 Plinkster. Sea duck hunting in Maine By entering this website, you verify that you accept the Mossberg Website, O.F. Download the Mossberg 702/715T Owners Manual or use the Exploded View of the Mossberg 702/715T Parts Diagram to plan your next firearm project. So if we go by that it seems like whether the clamshell is on it or not is what makes it P or NR. You get a whole mess of bore patches as well. Mossberg 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock - Black Polymer. I told my buddy about this deal from Turners and he picked one up. I wonder if it's because there's already a Mossberg 702 Tactical (which is the AR variant). CONVERSION KITS; GRIPS; HANDGUARD ACCESSORIES; HANDGUARDS & FORENDS . Comes with the CLT trigger system and full length top and bottom pic rails. Mossberg International SA-410 PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE , O.F. how much is shipping? Ordered it 1/13 and got it 1/17. The easiest thing you could possibly do and get all the benefits of tactical fold down rifle that will fit in your backpack. Accu-Mag Choke Tube. Twist Rate: 1:16. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Enhance your weapon with this ProMag Mossberg International 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock to improve your shooting experience without affecting how you store and transport your firearms. Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Sma Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster XL. Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22LR 25 Rd. Simple installation. Maximum Firing Range: 1.5 Miles. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! The rifle is in ..22, and this scope is specifically designed for .22 LR rifles. Products. A forum community dedicated to Hi-point firearm owners and enthusiasts. Stocks: Synthetic. This Item Fits Mossberg 702 Henry Arms 22 Lever Action Rimfire Rifles and Other Rifles That Have Factory 3/8" Dovetail Grooves Easy Bolt-on Installation Similar item to consider IEKEODI Picatinny Rail, 5,7,9,11,13 Slot Picatinny/Weaver Rail Single Picatinny Rail Ultralight Rail (26) $9.99 Frequently bought together + + Total price: Q: Should I be concerned with any malfunctions or light strikes after installing this kit? Good Luck! . I have a 702 plinkster. If you need to transport your weapon you need to transport it safely, and quietly. Magazine, Mossberg 702 Plinkster Front Fiber Optic Sight Assembly, Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rear Fiber Optic Sight Assembly, Mossberg 702 Plinkster Bolt Recoil Spring, Mossberg 702 Plinkster Front Action Screw, ProMag Mossberg 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock, Mossberg FLEX 4-Position Adj. Price: $12.95. It's trash. to learn more about how we use cookies. The solution, of course, was to disassemble it again and polish the contact points. The Mossberg 702 Plinkster is a well-made, easy-shooting rimfire rifle. Some people panic regarding the sight of any gun, so the bag can help prevent this. And since the gun itself is FRT prohibited, I doubt there are any imports (even if they weren't, I'd doubt anyone would bring them in too) of the chassis themselves. thanks. Mine had a few baubles resetting for a couple of rounds. This kit will allow your 500/88 to accept FLEX stocks and pistol grip for LOP (length-of-pull) customization, or ease of converting your hunting shotgun to a tactile platform. Weight: 4.1 Pounds. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. The two main goals in transporting a weapon are discretion and safety. Mossberg (3) Remington (3) Ruger (6) Best Sellers. In this kit, you get two high-quality accessories that you can easily install no problem on your shotgun. Its OK if you think hes a wimp. Equip a ProMag Mossberg 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Rifle Stock for improved shot performance and handling with your weapon. The Boys on November 27, 2021 at 11:00 pm Bro pls make a part two and could you put a bayonet on for fun please Promag Pm279 Mossberg Tactical Folding Stock Moss 702 Plinkster Black Polymer. AK22 (15)RD 22lr Armscore Magazines $43.00 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Email him. ProMag Mossberg 702 Plinkster Magazine .22 LR 10 Rounds Steel Blued MOS 01 ProMag Mossberg 702 Plinkster Magazine .22 LR 10 R. 4.5. He fires 7 rounds out of the 10 round clip, pulls the trigger on the 8th and it empties the rest of the mag. A quick google did find several people successful at converting the 702 to the G36 though (if the tactical look is all you are looking for): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJN3Fvh6n3Y Read our Privacy Policy Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Med ATI Strikeforce Universal Side Folding 12 Gauge Shotgun Stock TacLite Stock/Reco ATI Strikeforce Universal Side Folding 12 Gauge Sh GG&G Mossberg 930 Side Saddle Shell Holder 6-Shot. hi, can you ship this trigger spring to Italy? It comes nearly perfect from the factory, but it can always be accessorized. Take a gander, why dont you? I was so happy with the install, I decided to order trigger kit for my Girsan Regard MC as well. We will donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support. The 10-22 tends to weigh a little more than the 702, but not worh considering. $80.00 #19002 930/935 Pistol Grip Stock, Synthetic - Choate . http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=375184936. There is no easily available chassis to do that conversion other than buying the actual 715t. We will donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support. Brass Bullets Reloading Presses. It boasts the features you will want for a fun day of plinking targets, like a free-floating barrel for improved accuracy and adjustable fiber-optic front and rear rifle sights. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred. Reduced malfunctions should be expected because the Kit Sear Spring is constructed of the highest quality spring steel ASTM A228 music wire. About This Item Reduce your trigger pull from a stock 5.75lbs to a modified 4.5lbs (Average results can vary up to +/- 1lb) Improve your accuracy and overall rifle performance Kit includes a Custom Sear Spring Made of the highest quality spring steel ASTM A228 Music Wire Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee Made in the USA! He loads both revolvers with old-school 148-grain Federal Gold Medal .38 wadcutters. Capacity: 10. The FLEX System gives shotgunners a way to seamlessly adapt their shotgun to a variety of shooting applications. Might get one for my ruger 10/22. The 4 Best Bushmaster XM15-E2S Accessories Review 2023, The 6 Best Glock Accessories Glock Upgrades Review 2023, The 4 Best Mossberg 930 JM Pro Accessories -- Reviews 2023, The 4 Best Chest Pack Holsters Reviews 2023, The 4 Best Marlin 336 Accessories Upgrades & Mods Review 2023, Nikon ProStaff Rimfire with BDC Reticle, 4-12 x 40mm, VISM by NcStar Gun Case, Green, 36"L x 13"H, UTG New Gen Reinforced Clamp-on Bipod, Cent Ht 8.7"-10.2". A lightweight folding stock for the Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22 LR rifle. Mossberg 37022 702 Plinkster Duck Commander Semi-Automatic 22 Long Rifle 18" 10+1 Synthetic Realtree Max-5 Stk Blued. Easily convert your 500/88 to a Mossberg Cruiser platform for home defense applications. Reloading Supplies. You do excellent work! Get the ProMag Tactical Folding Stock while supplies last! : Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Your email address will not be published. Works great! Would that not create a prohibited firearm? Press J to jump to the feed. 8. Also the mags for the Plinkster fit the Rossi, includi, ProMag Mossberg International 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock, Does not fit the same gun with a different name, Lightweight folding stock for the Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22 LR rifle. There are no stock sling swivels, so you can either attach a set of sling swivels and attach a bipod to the swivels. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. This could also prevent someone from trying to steal the weapon if left in a vehicle. I just cant find anything that says it is. A bipod also makes it both easier and safer to train new shooters as well. Made the trigger pull weight about 35% less. Mossberg 702 Plinkster 10 Round Magazine $27.00 (Save up to 5%) Price $25.55. Problem solved thanks M*CARBO happy days soon to come! hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(479666, '0fd0135e-b80e-4cef-8b26-09d0a3cf2c8f', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); Late season goose is finally back in! Free shipping for many products! To top the kit off you get two bottles of cleaning formula. I have a 702 in a ar outfit. Good luck! MOSSBERG 702 PLINKSTER 22 LR. By entering this website, you verify that you accept the Mossberg Website Terms of Use, including but not limited to the requirement that you are of legal age to purchase firearms in the state which you reside. You Save: $3.00(18.8%) Part #7 on the Mossberg 702 Exploded Diagram. It is mad from steel and polymer. Grand Total : $328 roughly. __dcid.push({"cid":"DigiCertClickID_nrxaWyMP","tag":"nrxaWyMP"}); Call our experts: (727) 223-1816 or visit support.mcarbo.com. In terms of brushes the kit comes with one main wire brush for heavy duty bore cleaning. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); NCStar Tactical Gun Case - Good Quality, Low Price. Now, if I was just as good as the rifle, I'd be spot on. You can find their contact information on our. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Excellent product, took my stock trigger from a 6 pound pull down to 3.5 pounds. Now theyve done it again! Hell, I would buy another just so it would fit better. Dry firing you can definitely tell the difference. The Mossberg 702 Plinkster steel magazine is designed for use with .22 LR cartridges only and have a magazine body made from heat-treated carbon steel. The legs actually fold out of the way when not in use, which makes it a more convenient package when not in use. Please see our, By adding to cart, I understand and agree to the, ProMag Mossberg International 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock Orderable Models. All Car Safety & Car Security Car Anti-Theft Devices Emergency Roadside Kits Remotes and Key Fobs. The bag is made from heavy-duty PVC material that is strong and tear and water resistant. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Overall I'm very satisfied with this stock. You can find your preferred Rifle at Mossberg Store, so come and get yours today and enjoy greatness. I'm thinking about using epoxy putty to set the reciever on the inside of the G36 shell. Thought it was the Mossberg 702, or 715, or Citadel trakr, or Rossi RS22, oh wait! Try again later. 702 Plinkster Magazine - .22 LR, 25 Rounds, Black Description: .22 LR 25 Rounds Black Magazine loading cap These Mossberg tactical .22LR rifles, with the look and feel of AR-style rifles, are based on the proven 702 Plinkster autoloader platform. Each ProMag PM279 Mossberg 702 Plinkster Tactical Folding Stock is made of injection-molded polymer for a rugged build that won't weigh you down. There are 16 available FLEX accessory components, including three recoil pads (3/4-inch, 1 -inches, and 1 -inches thick); four synthetic forends (three standard and one tactical tri-rail); and nine stock options. These Rifle Stocks designed by ProMag feature a pistol grip with storage compartment for batteries and other small parts you may need in the field. You know, it would look a bit like an AR-15. - Polish only, nothing abrasive on MIM parts! Out of stock. You also have to do some grinding on the small part behind the trigger guard. ProMag PM279: ProMag's Tactical Folding Stock is easy to install, with a drop-in fit. The Mossberg 702 plinkster holds features a Free-floating 18 or 21 barrels; fully-adjustable factory-mounted rifle sights; dovetailed receiver that accepts 3/8 scope mounts; multiple finish combinations. You have to dremel out the entire bottom of the stock. A: No, all of our MCARBO Trigger Spring Kits have been professionally engineered, designed and manufactured to reduce trigger pull while maintaining 100% reliability of the firearm. And as bdd said, the 10-22 can be dressed up ad nauseam. Required fields are marked *. AR looks. This is the best and fastest Mossberg SA-20 Tactical Trigger Job available that will give you a 2lb trigger pull reduction in less than 15 minutes! Just saw mossberg offers a thumbhole stock but looks crappy compared to the ATI. - The Shootist (John Wayne). In 2012, Mossberg shook up the world of firearms with the introduction of their ground-breaking FLEX Series. Mossberg topped off the rifle with A2-style sights and included a rail for the AR-style carry handle to make mounting optics quick and easy. Note: We do not ship outside of the United States, https://mossberg.app.box.com/embed/s/w6jaa26s3kucptegda779dfo7zt54oko?sortColumn=date&view=list, https://mossberg.box.com/s/w6jaa26s3kucptegda779dfo7zt54oko, https://mossberg.box.com/s/lwbq30tgn5kgp3v93xlkaj3x7f93kqqd.