A 21-year-old driver from Sterling Heights was pulled over for speeding and discovered to have a loaded rifle, a loaded pistol, and a drum magazine inside the car, police said. We will be hosting more classes later this year. William OBrien of the Detroit Police Department said the chase started about noon Friday in the area of the reported robbery at Eight Mile Road and Gratiot Avenue. All pictures are taken by admin team unless otherwise noted. One Facebook user from New Baltimore wrote she was stopped at a red light when the suspect came flying up to her vehicle. The Oakland County Sheriffs Office replaced its 22 Harley-Davidsons with BMWs, according to Abro. Saint Clair Shores Barricaded gunman, Marter & St Joan 1 shot fired by suspect, possibly self inflicted GSW but unconfirmed. Stellantis is making changes at its Sterling Heights plant following an investigation by the Department of Labor. 91.7 Ann Arbor/Detroit 104.1 Grand Rapids Macomb County SNOW DAY! Municipalities and Districts Armada (Village) Bruce Township Chesterfield Township This is the Richmond-Lenox Ambulance Authority's primary radio system. 367 or email at tgibbs@shelbytwp.org . Source: Detroit Free Press, Macomb County Scanner. Isn't the stuff programmed in there when you download sentinel? It shut down one pump station at the Macomb/Wayne County border to prevent more flow from deluging Conner Creek, forcing pumps at the nearby Chapaton pump station to work overtime. He previously worked freelance video production and writing jobs in Michigan, Georgia and Massachusetts. I live 3 mins from the jail and I think that's where the tower is so I don't get it. 270270 133 Comments 51 Shares Share White male with a half shaved head flip flops and a black shirt armed with a handgun tried to rob the caller. I recently picked up the uniden 436hp. A Macomb County man won $100,000 through a Michigan Lottery second chance drawing. Warren - The two suspects involved in the shooting and robbery of a man who met the woman on social media have been arrested. Weekly data: Macomb County makes up more than half of new school outbreak cases. Case under investigation. William O'Brien of the Detroit Police Department said the chase started about noon Friday in the area of the reported robbery at Eight Mile Road and. A firearm was reportedly recovered from the inside the vehicle as well.. The same thing has happened with Camaros stolen from Lansing Grand River Assembly. You want to use the frequencies that are listed for the Macomb County Simulcast, you only need two frequencies for all of Macomb County except Warren and Centerline which are on a different system. #5. I am getting Oakland county fire from troy and clawson as of last night on 400 band. The Vulnerable or Impaired Person (VIP) program is a state-wide program that permits voluntary enrollment into the Automated Fingerprint Ide Sign up on this page to receive email notifications and alerts from Shelby Township PD or download the CRIMEWATCH Mobile AppTO DOWNLOA All site content on the CRIMEWATCH portal is the specific and unquestionable property of the appropriate law enforcement agency that maintains, manages and administers content. The BMW model has better torque, maneuverability and precise handling, he said. airport searched following CSC allegation against aviation club member, County Line Road closing over I-94 for bridge work in northern Macomb, Warren City Council nixes Ryan Road condo plan, As Adderall shortage continues, DEA plans to limit some telemedicine prescriptions, House where JonBenet Ramsey was found dead listed for sale for almost $7M, Columbia University permanently drops SAT, ACT admissions requirement, The Waterbed Doctor: California retailer lays claim to retro bed with nearly 40 years of service, sales, Felonious Florida podcast: Missing teenage girl leads to several cases of child sex trafficking, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. A secondary backup page for Macomb County Scanner. Live Feed Listing for Macomb County. On today's podcast, two county prosecutors weigh in on what they'll do if Roe v Wade is overturned. I paid big bucks and I haven't heard the departments closest to me at all. ONE OF THE POLICE OFFICERS HIT MY CAR WITH THEIR RADIO AND DROPPED IT UNDER MY CAR. I even programmed in the romeo tower and get nothing. Welcome to the Shelby Township Police Department. An image of one of the trucks used to ram through one of the gates was posted to Facebook by Macomb County Scanner. A man from Macomb County is accused of scamming investors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars so he could use the money for his own personal gain. The little girl appeared to be dressed in pajamas and had no a coat on as temperatures were in the lower 40-degree range. According to Sterling Heights Police, one of the stolen Ram trucks hit a police car during the failed theft. The BMW police model has become increasingly popular as it is used at over 500 law enforcement agencies, including the California Highway Patrol. To sign up for email updates from Macomb County or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your email address. The latest news from Macomb County, Michigan. Submit a tip, Pistol purchase permits and CPL Applications, Fraud, ID Theft Prevention and Consumer Protection, Police Department Open House and Community Picnic, Police still seeking tips for fatal hit and run accident from 10/01/2020, 21-2636 "Relative in Distress" Scam - seeking witnesses, 20-31795 Damage to Christmas Lights in Silent Woods Sub, Hit And Run 10/28/20 4pm ***update - vehicle located***, Road closure - Schoenherr between Hall Rd & 21 Mile. Thank you for our assistance. It looks like the maneuver triggered a pop-up barrier which stopped the Ram dead in its tracks, so perhaps Stellantis has upgraded security since the last heist. Clemens at Cass . WRSX 91.3 Port Huron is off the air due to network issues. Stormwater drains take more than water into Lake St. Clair.The big drain pipes pick up a lot of trash along the way, and that trash gets into the lake, Elections officials in Oakland and Macomb counties are assuring voters that their ballots will be counted, even if they don't have results on election, The Drainage District in Macomb County is getting money from the insurers of three contractors blamed for a huge sinkhole in Fraser. From what I was told, the Macomb County Sheriff Department was looking into the pictures and videos that people were taking while driving and posting them on Macomb County Scanner. Some serious damage left behind in northern Macomb County, where photos show roofs ripped off houses after a suspected tornado touched down in Armada. A convicted sex offender has been found guilty of raping his teenage co-worker at a Jimmy Johns in Sterling Heights. A teenager from Eastpointe used a handgun to steal iPhones from a truck driver in Macomb County, officials said. 367 or email at tgibbs@shelbytwp.org . Macomb Twp - Serious accident at 23 mile and Hayes. Authorities said they obtained a search warrant for Salamis home, where they found numerous items -- including a handgun -- that linked him to the crime. Folk musician May Erlewines new album. We provide all information by listening to police. Dec 9, 2014. Sign up for the Motorious Newsletter. Officials bust human smuggling operation on. The Michigan Bigfoot Conference is scheduled for July 30 at the Village Conference Center in Chelsea. 201. The department describes him as being 25 years old, slender and standing 5 feet, 3 inches tall. Macomb Frequencies. Please feel. , October 20, 2021. Macomb County Police, Fire, and EMS Feed Status: Listeners: 41 00:00 Play Live Volume: A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at the start of this feed. Flat Rock Assembly is another popular target, with thieves swiping Shelby GT500s multiple times, leading police on high-speed chases. Copyright 2023 ClickOnDetroit.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Department of Corrections (DOC) Public Safety. (WWJ) Tornado sirens blared across metro Detroit Saturday night, with reports of twisters in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. According to authorities, Macomb County Sheriffs deputies were dispatched to a PNC Bank located near the intersection of 26 Mile and Mound roads. Federal prosecutors announced that they have busted a human smuggling operation on the Detroit River. Macomb County Scanner is currently being restricted due to cancel culture. Four people have been charged and arraigned in connection with armed robbery, assault with the intent to murder, and weapons charges. I used the online softare to narrow down the departments I wish to hear but I am not picking up my local police. Susan Smiley is a multimedia journalist covering Warren, Center LIne, Eastpointe and St. Clair Shores. THE POLICE CAME FROM THE OTHER DIRECTION TOO, ATTEMPTED TO BLOCK HIM, she said in the post. News - Macomb Daily News Update: More than 350,000 still without power after midweek ice storm Hundreds of thousands of Michigan residents remain without power on a cold Friday, two days. Sorry I'm not familiar with the Unden 436HP. Fire - Paging [Patched with MPSCS TG: 2899]. Will Warren residents be voting between new candidates for mayor in 2023? Rumors that the crew from Expedition Bigfoot are next filming in Macomb County are unsubstantiated. ARTCC. Thank you for our assistance. Do not set your scanner to a specific tone, if you intend on monitoring the entire county net. Women's Self-Defense Class, which is a free 12-hour course taught by police officers from the Shelby Township Police Department. Access programs and assistance for residents aged 60 and older, Candice S. Miller -Public Works Commissioner, Anthony G. Forlini -Clerk/Register of Deeds. A woman and a man who worked at the Macomb County Morgue have been charged for stealing drugs off of bodies, prosecutors said. He did not have further details available. If you need help with the Public File, call (313) 222-0566. Lake St. Clair getting some clean up help from Macomb County, Oakland and Macomb County election officials assuring voters of safe and secure elections, Settlement reached for sewer sinkhole in Macomb county, Donald Trump, Jr. campaigns for his father in Macomb County, Former Macomb County Prosecutor pleading guilty to obstruction of justice, Bucci pleads guilty in Macomb County public corruption scheme; former boss Marrocco indicted, Judge: Oxford Schools, staff immune from shooting lawsuits, Flint launching new public notification system, Winter storm brings thundersnow, airport closure, and more power outages, New effort to expand MI low-income tax credit introduced in Lansing, Michigan lawmakers introduce legislation to ban life sentences for those 18 and under, Medical historian: The pandemic's not over, and COVID-19 is still a deadly disease. Doesn't the radio reference guide come uploaded in sentinel already? Click here to take a moment and familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines. It . Senior Citizen Transportation (Bruce, Romeo, Washington TS), Fire Dispatch Toneouts (Simulcast on MPSCS). A Clinton Township man was found guilty of grabbing his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 10 years by the throat and striking her, officials said. Macomb County Scanner | St. Clair Shores MI Michigan State Police in 2012 switched from Harley-Davidson motorcycles to BMW bikes for its 24-vehicle fleet, generating some criticism because the latter vehicles are made by a foreign company while Harley-Davidson is based in Milwaukee. 6', 260 pounds, short Redwood Drive 20201129 0129 Video of Redwood Drive 20201129 0129 During the early morning hours of November 29, 2020 3 unidentified male suspects were captured on Ring Door Bell video cutting and damaging Christmas lights. We had massive issues with our bikes during the last one, he said. The Harleys were used in recent years during two visits by President Trump and one by President Biden when he was a candidate. Salami was not home at the time of the search and has not been located. Officials say it's because of the new definition. The six Harley-Davidsons will be sold at auction, with the funds funneled back into the general fund. We know at the very least the person or people who trained and send these thieves are responsible for quite a few stolen cars in the area. No SCS rosevile eastpointe and no Fraser or Clinton Twp. County mechanics will be trained to repair the BMW bikes. Theyre shaking terribly, and safety was becoming an issue.. 1600 hrs. A former employee of a Jimmy Johns in Sterling Heights was found guilty of raping a teenage coworker in the sub shops storage room. Please login with your Premium Subscriber Account, To learn more about our premium subscription program please see: RadioReference Premium Subscription, Businesses, Media, Attractions and Recreation, Michigan's Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS). Enroll in Macomb County's Head Start program, offering free preschool for kids zero to five. Macomb County Scanner Today at 12:18 PM MCSO responding to an armed robbery in downtown Mt. (DAVE ANGELL FOR THE MACOMB DAILY) Sgt. From stabbings to shootings, in the last several weeks, weve seen how extreme, even deadly teen dating violence can get. THE SUSPECT PUT HIS HANDS UP, THEN REALIZED HE WAS NOT BLOCKED AND KEPT GOING. Or do you have to update the list with this websites frequencies? The only police that comes in loud and clear is Warren. A man from Macomb County is accused of scamming investors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars so he could use the money for his own personal gain. New Uniden sds100, Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (P25) Kentucky. Can social enterprises shape the growth in Asia. The Macomb County Sheriffs Office is replacing Harleys with Beemers for its motorcycle unit that helps protect presidents. This file is auto-generated */!function(c,l){"use strict";var e=!1,o=!1;if(l.querySelector)if(c.addEventListener)e=!0;if(c.wp=c.wp||{},c.wp.receiveEmbedMessage);else if(c.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(e){var t=e.data;if(!t);else if(! In an effort to bettercollaboratewith the community, the Shelby TownshipPolice Department is asking businesses and residen Our department has created a Safe Trade Zone in our public parking lot. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) were called to a middle school in Warren on Monday after students distributed and consumed cookies and gummies that contained THC and became ill. And, a Republican prosecutors plan to apply Michigans 1931 ban on abortion if Roe is overturned. The BMW motorcycles are specifically built for law enforcement while the Harley can be purchased by any citizen.. They're coming to a head in Macomb County. Whether you enjoy getting outdoors or discovering local communities, there is something for everyone in Macomb County. Back on January 14, a Livingston County Sheriffs deputy pulled over a Ram truck which had been stolen from the Sterling Heights storage lot. They are selling shirts and having a bowling fundraiser if anyone is interested in attending. All police, fire, EMS, and DPW communications are on this TRS. Judge John Chmura of Warren's 37th District Court gave her a $250,000 cash or surety bond. Neighbors in a Shelby Township subdivision said they were stunned to learn two people in their neighborhood are dead, and that police have deemed it suspicious.. Deputies doing the motorcade came up to me and said that these (motorcycles) cant keep up with the motorcade. I only pick up Warren and Centerline loud and clear on 800mhz. Our bikes are well taken care of, Abro said. After the unsuccessful heist, 9 suspects were arrested, say police. A jury found a Detroit man guilty of murdering a 38-year-old who was found shot to death in the basement of an Eastpointe home. Stateside Podcast: Whats happening with Michigans Republican Party? The suspects used two others to ram (pun fully intended) the entry and exit gates, however that didnt work. Make sure you imported the MPSCS Macomb County Simulcast freqs and talk groups. After the unsuccessful heist, 9 suspects were arrested, say police. If you would like to subscribe for text alerts please select Text Updates in the drop-down menu. If you need help with the Public File, call (313) 222-0566. Police from Warren and Detroit say theyve made an enormous arrest after a barricaded situation ended with the takedown of what they call a serial robbery ring. We are now hiring 911 Communication Technicians! Police are searching for a Sterling Heights man who was reported missing last month but was last seen in October. Public Safety. Do not set your scanner to a specific tone, if you intend on monitoring the entire county net. (r=(t=i[n]).getAttribute("data-secret")))r=Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,10),t.src+="#?secret="+r,t.setAttribute("data-secret",r);if(s||a)(e=t.cloneNode(!0)).removeAttribute("security"),t.parentNode.replaceChild(e,t);t.contentWindow.postMessage({message:"ready",secret:r},"*")}}}}(window,document); The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization reports that there have been no previous sightings in Macomb County, but that there have been more than 225 throughout Michigan - many in West Branch which is known as the bigfoot capitol of Michigan. Most mobiles and portables on the County Fire Net frequencies transmit with 123.0 PL and receive from their base with another specific PL tone. Authorities said they are now considering other charges including reckless driving and fleeing police. /*! They are raising funds for the Law Enforcement Memorial Fund in Washington D.C. I had to sync up the data base with my computer and police scanner and then I got absolutely everything I ever wanted and it all comes in loud and clear if it is close by within 40 miles, Counties Macomb & Roscommon MI Sarasota County, Lauderdale County , HELP !