Flight deals from Santo Angelo to Austin-Bergstrom . 07:30 AM No customer service, no remorse for the inconvenience, a total lack of curtousies. 03:45 PM Front desk rep was not helpful and was acting like"so what". Rideshares that currently service AUS are: Taxi services that currently serve AUS are: All fares from the airport include a $3.50 airport surcharge. 03:15 PM When I got upset, she seemed to think it was funny. 01:45 AM Quick Links. It is an hour's drive from Austin, and less than three hours from Dallas and San Antonio. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Killeen is 800-232-4636. On-site parking at AUS is managed by ABIA Parking. Rome2rio makes travelling from Killeen to Austin Airport (AUS) easy. Passengers traveling to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport can take Capital Metro's high-frequency Route 20. 12:45 PM There are different options under "Select Service" like "To Airport" or "From Airport" and "One Way" or "Round Trip". 08:30 PM Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. Have questions? How much is an Uber from Austin to Killeen? Please choose the closest one to your gate and let your driver know when they call or text you. We're here to help; so if you have any questions, feel free call us. Please be patient while we search for the lowest airport shuttle Rideshares that currently service AUS are: . Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport is centrally located in the heart of the State of Texas - along the I-35 corridor - and is adjacent to Fort Hood. 03:45 AM Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Find the cheapest Killeen airport car rental now with KAYAK. Then they told me the only thing they could do about it was hope someone turned in my type of vehicle in time. Discover transportation options in Austin with GetThereATX.com the ultimate resource to discovering easy, fast and more sustainable ways to travel around Austin. Flight 469 from Austin, Texas, had been headed to Frankfurt, Germany, but landed safely Wednesday evening at the airport in Virginia, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority spokesman Michael . We provide private black car executive SUV and Sprinter passenger van transportation from anywhere in Austin to anywhere in Temple-Killeen. All Rights Reserved. Zilker Metropolitan Park is a recreational area in south Austin, Texas at the juncture of Barton Creek and the Colorado River that comprises over 350acre of publicly owned land. 06:15 PM 10:45 AM They have excellent people skills, and are usually very knowledgeable about the area from Dallas to Fort Worth. 05:30 AM The best way to get from Austin Airport (AUS) to Killeen without a car is to bus and taxi which takes 3h 18m and costs $85-$160. Finding an affordable, reliable, and comfortable ride from Austin Airport can be extremely challenging, but this Killeen Express Shuttle makes things super easy. 07:45 PM We pick you up on your schedule 24/7, and take you anywhere in Dallas and Fort Worth. I had to cancelled the reservation. 04:00 AM ', 'Should I book online before I travel? HOW TO CONNECT GATEKEEPER TO ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM. The drive to Fort Worth is about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Copyright 2022 Lone Star Express - All Rights Reserved. For more information, For passengers with mobility assistive devices such as wheelchairs, scooters, or crutches, or those who need additional mobility assistance, the Mobility Assistance Zone is free and open daily 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, taxisand rideshares. Alternatively, you can take the drive to Austin Airport (AUS). With us it's just you going straight to Fort Worth or Dallas, normally non-stop in a nicer vehicle or shuttle. State Route 201 (TX-201) is the main route that connects Killeen-Fort Hood Airport to Killeen city center. 06:30 AM Abundant sunshine. 12:45 PM Looking for a cheap last-minute deal or the best roundtrip flight from Santo Angelo to Austin-Bergstrom? Texas Shuttle trips from Dallas or Fort Worth Texas in normal traffic are about an hour and forty minutes versus three and a half hours on the bus with a bunch of people. Find low-fare American Airlines flights to Killeen. EVERYTHING! Our estimates in Killeen, TX, USA do not include any discounts or promotions. Visit our Accessibility page for more information. It ends in Austin, Texas. Book the best flight with no fees. 05:00 AM KFHRA is centrally located in the heart of Texas - adjacent to Fort Hood - and offers direct, non-stop air service, with connecting flights through Dallas/Fort Worth, serving both civilian and military passengers. Better - most rides are non-stop and no sharing in a Nice Car, SUV or Shuttle. 09:00 AM For Sale 5007 Clear Creek RD, Killeen, TX 76549 Listed for: $1,400,000 MLS#: 8175215 If you need space, this is it, 19,000 SF in three warehouses just 40 minutes north of Austin, on fastest growing street in Killeen, just two miles north of Killeen International airport. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. We have Mercedes Sprinter Shuttles, Lincoln Navigators, Lincoln MKZ's, and a variety of other vehicles. Private Flights from Columbus Municipal Airport to Killeen/Fort Hood Regional/Robert Gray AAF Airport. While here, you may want to make use of one of the lots available near restaurants, specifically 301-399 Santa Fe Plaza Dr. DFW - Prearranged Limo is located at the lower level of each terminal. It is our mission to provide efficient, reliable and safe transportation services to our customers; approaching our jobs with passion and commitment toward our customers and our community. The car was perfect and very nice. Our shuttle service is a popular, affordable, and safe option! The cheapest way to get from Killeen to Austin Airport (AUS) is to drive which costs $18-$28 and takes 1h 20m. . I had to make about 10 call to cancel. Call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early at Dallas Fort Worth, and we will let your shuttle driver know that you are ready to be picked up. The agent at the Killeen Airport was not courteous or helpful in any way. 03:30 AM KFHRA is centrally located in the heart of Texas adjacent to Fort Hood and offers direct, non-stop air service, with connecting flights through Dallas/Fort Worth, serving both civilian and military passengers. Try first class on larger jets now on select flights from GRK. Book SuperShuttle and other Low Cost transportation providers. INFO@RIDELONESTAR.COM PLEASE ONLY PUT IN THE ACTUAL TIME YOU WANT TO BE PICKED UP. Staff very unhelpful. See 1,015 traveler reviews, 78 candid photos, and great deals for Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, ranked #113 of 242 hotels in Austin and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. ANS Airport Shuttle/Limo. ShuttleFare.com, LLC. Very rough and very low to ground. You could take US 183 North from the Airport. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970 and recognized as a National Historic Landmark in 1986. Today the park serves as a hub for many recreational activities and the hike and bike trail around Lady Bird Lake, both of which run next to the park. Today, Leander is home to over 60,000 residents and is within our standard Austin service area. 11:45 PM, Departing Flight Time When I arrived to pick up my rental, they had two cars to choose from. All of our aircraft operators and their . 02:00 PM For the 12-month period ending April 10, 2010, the airport had 12,208 aircraft operations, an average of 33 per day: 98.5% scheduled commercial and 1.5% general aviation (military aircraft operations were not included). The distance between Killeen and Austin Airport (AUS) is 102 km. Climb aboard a comfortable bus that runs convenient times to fit your travel needs. Due to this I hesitate using or recommending Budget to my family or my company and friends. Lone Star Express Lone Star Express Lone Star Express Lone Star Express. Save time and be more productive by chartering a private jet or plane. 01:30 PM Staff was friendly, got there at 8:00am, car had not been cleaned from previous rental l, was told their wasnt any evening shift, to clean the cars? Find all the transport options for your trip from Austin Airport (AUS) to Killeen right here. From Business: We provide direct shuttle service to and from Killeen, Tx and Austin-Bergstrom Airport. Am I allowed to travel from Austin Airport (AUS) to Killeen? If I was the manager I'd fire those people as there were 4 other groups in my situation.thanks for nothing alamo! Simple and Quick Reservations Online, Phone or Mobile Device. 300 Austin Avenue Waco, TX 76702 View Map. It takes approximately 3h 18m to get from Austin Airport (AUS) to Killeen, including transfers. Customer service representative was too busy to give individual care. Filling up a gas tank costs between $45 and $60, depending on the car size. The estimated cheapest price is approximately $82. If you don't recognize the number, it's probably your driver. Please contact your airline for updated schedules and information. Love Field - Ground Transportation is on the lower level down the ramp from the baggage claim. Poor service at best. Distance between Killeen and Austin is approx. 12:00 AM ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' 01:00 AM The Staff was very helpful, easy to get along with and friendly. All deals. Find Paid Visit in Short Term Rentals in Killeen, TX. 03:00 PM PRICES AND SERVICE. Looking for a cheap last-minute deal or the best return flight from King Mswati III to Austin-Bergstrom? 11:00 PM Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport (GRK) Killeen-Fort Hood Airport is not as accessible as the other two airports. Dallas and Fort Worth Shuttle driving takes about 2 hours, then 3 and a half hours before your flight takes off is normally good. CapMetro is Austin's public transportation provider, operating buses, MetroRail, and more. Prices and availability are subject to change. 11:15 AM The park was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 1997. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Waited 15 minutes at counter for employee to return. 68 miles. ShuttleFare.com guards your privacy and security. Sign up for our email list for updates, promotions, and more. No long wait timesbuses depart every 15-30 minutes from Airport. It takes approximately 2h 17m to get from Killeen to Austin Airport (AUS), including transfers. To see real-time parking availability, rates, and to book a parking spot ahead of time, visit. Mercedes-Benz of Austin is located at: 6757 Airport Blvd Austin, TX 78752. Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It is located halfway between Austin and Waco, about 60mi from each, within the U.S. state of Texas. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Holiday Inn Express & Suites Killeen - Fort Hood Area, an IHG Hotel, Austin Airport AUS to Renaissance Austin Hotel, Austin Airport AUS to AT T Hotel Conference Center Austin, Austin Airport AUS to Texas State Capitol, Austin Airport AUS to Southwestern University, Austin Airport AUS to DoubleTree by Hilton Austin University Area, Austin Airport AUS to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport FLL, Austin Airport AUS to Hampton Inn Austin NW near The Domain, Austin Airport AUS to Puerto Vallarta Airport PVR, Austin Airport AUS to Abu Dhabi Airport AUH, Austin Airport AUS to Turks and Caicos Islands, Austin Airport AUS to Soekarno Hatta Airport CGK, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. 05:15 PM Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land if your flight is delayed for domestic flights at DFW, or 45 minutes after you land for international flights. 08:15 PM Based on data collected by the US Department of Transportation (DOT), GRK ranks high amongst competitive airports for on-time performance! Austin-Belton-Killeen-Temple-Copperas Cove-Harker Heights New listings: FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENTS ALL BILLS PAID (Victory Park), Haven at Thorpe Lane 2bdr/2bath (San Marcos) In the region on I-14, the speed limit is 60 mph. 12:00 PM 03:15 AM Shuttle Service Taxis Limousine Service. Find the nearest USO Center. 67.42 miles (108.49 km) Horrible service. About Killeen Airport The airport spans more than 1,200 acres of land, which holds a main terminal building with one asphalt runway. Great experience with everything. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. 07:00 AM Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Passengers can fly to any destination worldwide from the Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport (KFHRA). Car rental companies that offer shuttle or pick-up services from Fort Hood Regional airport to off-airport locations include Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Avis, Alamo, and National. Info@CarterTransportationAustin.com Or call: 512-BLUE VAN. I believe they may have over charged me. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Passengers traveling to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport can take Capital Metro's high-frequency Route 20. 06:45 AM A reservation number from the rental company is almost always guaranteed. Originally the burial place of Edward Burleson, Texas Revolutionary general and Vice-President of the Republic of Texas, it was expanded into a Confederate cemetery during the Civil War. For domestic flights, passengers need to arrive at the Airport one-and-a-half hours (1) hours prior to their departure time. 04:30 AM 05:15 AM HOW TO LOGIN INTO GATEKEEPER IF YOU REGISTERED. But prices differ between operators and you can save money through a price comparison of car rental deals from different agencies. 12:15 PM Whether you live or are traveling to Temple-Killeen, we provide private car service to or from downtown Austin or Austin Bergstrom Airport. 03:00 PM This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Last updated: 1 Mar 2023 Yes, the driving distance between Killeen to Austin Airport (AUS) is 124 km. Killeen Express Shuttle: 254-338-7788; Lone Star Express: 254-423-5653; R&R . They had the car ready. Notice is hereby provided in accordance with 14 CFR 158.24 of the City of Killeens intent to impose and use Passenger Facility Charges (PFC) from passengers enplaning on air carrier flights from Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport at Robert Gray Army Airfield. Designed in 1881 by architect Elijah E. Myers, it was constructed from 1882 to 1888 under the direction of civil engineer Reuben Lindsay Walker. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Killeen? Thumbs up. On average a rental car in Killeen costs $57 per day. Turn on your cell phone and take it off airplane mode and silent, so your driver can call or text you. 02:00 PM How long is the train journey from Killeen to Austin? 10:15 PM Some of our shuttle drivers are professional guides in Dallas or Fort Worth Texas. A reservation from KAYAK or some other 3rd party deal finder is not guaranteed. 08:45 PM Most people I talked to in Austin were befuddled on how I was going to get there. 08:45 AM Residential areas are typically 30mph. 09:30 AM High near 70F. Enterprise, we will never do business again. On major roads, the posted speeds may range between 35mph and 55mph. Parking for Allegiant & Frontier Passengers, Click here to learn more about amenities and vendors at the AUS Cell Phone Waiting lot, Other Ground Transportation Services at AUS, Information for Ground Transportation Providers, High School and College Internship Programs, Music in the Air @ Barbara Jordan Terminal, Ground Transportation at the Barbara Jordan Terminal. KAYAK has deals for you to compare from 10 car rental agencies in Killeen. This car should not have been in service. No attempt to find one and have it brought from another office or anything. Book the lowest fares on Killeen flights today! The social distance requirement in Austin Airport (AUS) is 2 metres. Parking, which is off St Fe Plaza Dr. between N. Gray St. and N. 8th St. On average, parking in Killeen may cost just over $1 to almost $1.50 per hour. My reservation was not fulfilled when I showed up after my flight landed. No hidden fees and they offered to take me back home, but I had a friend to pick me up. How much does a shuttle cost to Austin TX? 05:45 AM Customer service was poor. Staff could not have cared less about customer service. We compare all available buses departing from Austin and arriving in Killeen, TX and show you the exact stops, all travel times, and of course the best ticket prices. Due to extreme weather conditions in TX The flight was cancelled. Our Dallas and Fort Worth vehicles are clean and newer. Vehicle Class Descriptions. An UberX car can pick you up in ~3 min. Shuttle service to and from Killeen and Austin Bergstrom International Airport. There is no direct connection from Austin Airport (AUS) to Killeen. In the last 72 hours the cheapest rental car price was found at Hertz 8101 Clear Creek Road, Box R 76549 (6 miles from city center). It is our mission to provide efficient, reliable and safe transportation services to our customers; approaching our jobs with passion and commitment toward our customers and our community. 2), Austin Premier Transportation: 512-669-9328, Capital City Limo of Austin: 512-413-1068, Carter Transportation/ExecuCar -(512) 929-3900 Ext 3, ExecuCar of Austin: 512-929-3900 #2 or 800-410-4444, Johnston Transportation Austin: 817-682-3110, Lakeway Executive Transportation: 512-261-1515, Premium Limousine: 512-834-8000; Fax: 512-342-9973, Ross Elite Chauffeur Service: 512-580-6611, Royal Executive Transportation: 512-989-7272; Fax: 512-990-5656, Aero-Nautical Services (ANS Airport Shuttle), AJE Transportation Charters: 512-296-7871, Airport Reservations: 1-800-BLUE VAN (258-3826), Groups and Charters: 512-929-3900 ext. Flights to Killeen Flights Packages Stays Roundtrip One-way Multi-city 1 traveler Economy Leaving from Going to Departing Returning Direct flights only Wander Wisely with exceptional service, 24/7 support Feel at ease with free flight cancellations within 24 hours of booking Change your flight without a fee on select flights That my credit card was required to book a car. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the bus from Austin Eastside Bus Plaza to Temple, Drive from Austin Airport (AUS) to Killeen. to read lots of excellent Killeen to Austin Shuttle reviews. Killeen to Austin Airport Shuttle Round Trips Save You 10% How is Your Service Different? The tolls on SH 130 segments 5 & 6 between Mustang Ridge and Seguin are based on vehicle shape; we cannot consider axle or weight in determining the class, only the shapes as defined by TxDOT. An Intermediate car rental in Killeen costs $36 per day, on average. The airport sees an average of 200,000 passengers annually on more than 30 flights daily with three scheduled airlines. Bus runs 7 days a week, including Holidays. Dont start your trip with a road trip! . Salado resident James Keeton, a former Fort Hood soldier, said he was driving his wife to the Austin airport early Thursday morning when a thunderous sound and flash of white seemed to envelop his new 2023 Chevrolet Blazer. 05:45 AM 02:00 AM Wrong and Im out $70 in taxi fees. This state-of-the-art facility is the first to feature glass walled aircraft boarding bridges in the United States. The Barbara Jordan Terminal cell phone lot is available 24/7 for drivers waiting to pick up arriving passengers and is located at2901 Spirit of Texas Drive. I booked 4 different reservations and was not able to receive a rental until 3 days after I made my first booking. 04:45 PM Both of which were hatchbacks with very limited space for luggage/cargo. Rome2rios travel guides to the US tell you the best ways to explore the country, from Amtrak to Greyhound to the New York Subway. Distance between Killeen and Austin is approx. The City of Killeen Department of Aviation has received Federal financial assistance from the Department of Transportation, and as a condition of receiving this assistance, the City of Killeen Department of Aviation has signed an assurance that it will comply with 49 CFR Part 26. The citys speed limit tends to vary, in this case, highway 201 has a permitted speed limit of 35 mph from the northern city borders to south of Watercrest Road, while Highway 195 has a speed restriction of 70 mph from Highway 201 to the southern city limits. Throughout most of the year Texas is hot and the arid environment can become quite dusty. Americans hub is Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW). 12:30 AM Thanks, Great customer service! 01:15 PM KILLEEN TO AUSTIN AIRPORT SHUTTLE THAT PICKS YOU UP. Please visit our Accessibility webpage to learn about the Mobility Assistance Zone. The distance between Killeen and Austin is approximately 59 miles, or 95 kilometers. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The airlines close their flights for check-in/boarding 45 minutes prior to the departure time. 2 talking about this. If you don't have bags, you can schedule your pickup time for 15 mins after you land, or 30 mins for international flights with no bags. 08:00 PM 10:30 PM The lake also functions as a water supply for several of the surrounding communities. Gave my prepaid car away and charged same for smaller size. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.. Killeen Express Shuttle offers buses that service Austin AUS Airport costing $45 each way. Staff was pretty bad though acted like it was normal to tell customers they would have to wait for people to maybe drop off cars on time. 11:45 AM 02:00 AM 5 Complete Reservations must be made at least 4 hours prior to shuttle departure time. Simple and Quick Reservations Online, Phone or Mobile Device. Take a look at our extensive car rental location map to find the best rental cars near you. However, one hour and thirty mins is generally okay. 05:00 PM Major airport in the area is Austin Bergstr Shuttle listings are as follow. 06:15 AM Hours & Parking. The quickest way to get from Killeen to Austin Airport (AUS) is to drive which costs $18-$28 and takes 1h 20m. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. It doesn't say which car you are getting and mune was like driving a gocart. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Bryan Washko said the pilot was the only person on board the . We listed them below. 10:45 PM I had an appointment to pick up the car at 9am, I arrived at 8:50am, but didn't get the car until 9:45. 03:15 AM 09:45 AM Prices and availability are subject to change. 02:45 AM Sometimes a little extra time is good and makes your trip to Fort Worth stress free by adjusting for the unexpected. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? We'll show you bus tickets from companies traveling this route, such as . 06:45 PM To save money and be sure you have the best seat, it's a good idea to buy your bus tickets from Killeen to Austin, as early as possible. KILLEEN TO AUSTIN AIRPORT SHUTTLE THAT PICKS YOU UP. They couldn't even upgrade me to a larger vehicle because there weren't any available. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Austin Airport (AUS)? 06:45 PM It is named after its benefactor, Andrew Jackson Zilker, who donated the land to the city in 1917. ANS Airport Shuttle to the rescue. On average a rental car in Killeen costs $396 per week ($57 per day). 11:30 AM Both the upper and lower level roadways are open for passenger drop-off. Many four-lane highways also make travel to/from Georgetown, Round Rock, Burnet, Marble Falls, San Saba, Lampasas, Kempner, Gatesville, Salado, Copperas Cove, Harker Heights, Belton, Temple, and Waco relatively simple and worry-free. 05:15 PM Shouldnt this have been checked upon previous return? T (254) 299-2489 Contact Us. Flight deals from King Mswati III to Austin-Bergstrom . 4 (after hours use ext. Killeen, TX 76542. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. I declined the rental and asked for my $36 insurance refund and they said I would have to go through Kayak to get the refund. 1 Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport 6.59 miles away Address: 8101 South Clear Creek Road Phone: (1) 254-501-6150 Location Type: Corporate Hours of Operation: Sun 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM; Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Keydrop Location Make a Reservation Killeen Rental Cars All information regarding flying with American Airlines, including COVID-19 requirements, baggage status, baggage fees and information, status of your flight, create flight status notification, traveling with pets, travel restrictions, and travel updates can be found on the American Airlines website www.aa.com. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). I showed up after my flight landed and was told my reservation was canceled because they had no vehicles. Normally 30 minutes after you land is enough time to get your bags and find Prearranged. Update the estimate to see the real-time Head to the right, and we pick you up where it says Oversized Vehicles. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. The hour drive from San Antonio International to Austin is sure to be scenic and may provide to be a great starting point for a short adventure. Your Texas Shuttle picks you up where it says Prearranged at DFW or Ground Transportation at Love Field. Car Rental GRK: Flying into Killeen? Check rates by clicking the buttons that say "Check Rates" below. Car rental companies onsite at Fort Hood Regional airport include Hertz, Thrifty, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Avis, Alamo and National. See also neighboring areas of: Dallas - Ft. Worth. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. 05:15 AM 04:30 AM * 05:00 PM Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. 10:15 AM 11:45 AM Prices start at $100USD per night. Book SuperShuttle and other Low Cost transportation providers. 11:00 AM I told her I must have seating for 7 as was reserved. More Info. For international flights, passengers need to arrive at the airport two (2) hours prior to departure time. 08:00 AM Online Reservation Software for limo, limousine, shuttle, and car operators. Killeen To Austin Shuttle | Killeen Express Shuttle KILLEEN EXPRESS SHUTTLE Check Schedule HERE $60 ONE-WAY *$15 surcharge apply on Holidays includes Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Day. The best way to get from Killeen to Austin Airport (AUS) without a car is to taxi and bus which takes 2h 17m and costs $120-$210. 98 travelers who rented a car in Killeen gave the car agency they used an average rating of 6.5, Rental car prices as pick-up date approaches. We provide you with a smooth, hassle free, well managed shuttle service directly to the airport at an affordable price.