Tragedy stuck when the kingdom was envaded. Hey Kacchan.. The figure in Bakugous doorway said nervously. When Midoriya Izuku was four years old, his quirk finally manifested - not a combination of his parents' quirks, but an entirely different mutation of its own. Animals are treated less than humans, even though they have the capacity to feel emotions and think for themselves. Her family had moved to Japan from Ireland when she was eight years old due to her father's work. Wonder land. A pair of twins were born in the kingdom, Press J to jump to the feed. Press J to jump to the feed. Preparations The deeper and more discordant the notes the darker and more nightmarish the illusions. This is a fanfiction to what if Izuku had a portal quirk! tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk, General Education Department Bakugou Katsuki, Mineta Minoru is Expelled from U.A. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. 1000 Years later Izuku Midoriya a boy who had warships a certain go Izuku Midoriya, Son of two amazing Singers. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. People Usually Run When They Find Out What I Am. Lets keep up hope!, How can I, Mum? Knowing Izuku's quirk can protect him, Hisashi no longer felt guilted into lying - He didn't love his mother anymore. when quirks first arrived in the human genome, people were reasonably scared. Calm Before Hell : An Origin Story: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13183430/1/POWER-An-Origin-Story. Eliminating Warning: This will have some heavy topics, cursing, and some violence as well! Midoriya Izuku was an odd child. At least, not for a little while. Protecting the leader from a sudden attack, Katsuki earns the trust of the alpha. Arc 1 - Prologue (Chapters 1-2)Arc 2 - Training for UA (Chapters 3-9)Arc 3 - Attending UA (Chapters 10-13)Arc 4 - USJ Invasion (Chapters 14-18)Arc 5 - Prelude to Sports Festival (Chapters 19-24)Arc 6 - The Sports Festival (Chapters 25- ). His mother inko midoriya is also a beautiful omega, the two omegas lives on the out ca. Thi !Discontinued! "Are you together? 39. bakudeku togaura wolfbakugou +21 more # 8 The bunny detective (in training) by a toaster 6.7K 287 5 This book is TEMPORARILY not going to be updated for a good while. You are the product, the one whos suppose Because they were bored, Arata and Arakan are trying to become heroes. Th Izuku have a quirk called Blazing Fan Quirk description at the beginning of chapter and my English is not good so yeah. The Happiest Places On Earth High School, Quirkless Discrimination (My Hero Academia), Hero Public Safety Commission Bashing (My Hero Academia), SakurAlpha's Fic Rec of Pure how did you create this you amazing bean. someone please help i can't write summaries for shit i just used spiderman: into the spiderverse as a reference i-, I couldn't find the shapeshifter Izuku fic i was looking for so I wrote it myself. Izuku Midoriya was already scared, no terrified of his father. Is it really cannibalism if he's not human? This is my second story, I would love people to comment on this because Im new so yeah. 31. Looking down, he could see that it was quite a long drop to the road below. And Bakugou is his latest victi- Host. Torchbearer is a good one. Cover and inside artwork by my friend shi yami, dont forget it shi never imagined himself, a quirkless boy, to attend the prestigious high school meant for heroes. Midroriya Izuku wanted more than anything in life to be a hero. He grabbed the handle, expecting the hammer to feel heavy, but to his shock, he lifted it easily, holding it up to eye-level with one hand. Until he gets a little to ambitious and well. Annie wakes up in the world of My Hero Academia. Born with a quirk mutation try to be a hero, no matter what Monstrous things. No(t available option!) To add insult to injury, the parade of misery was far from over. Everything. As you said, you cant do anything, because you dont have an active quirk to protect yourself. entrance exams with only 10 months available of time. All Might has finally chosen a successor for One For All, Deku is looking to use the altered All For One Quirk Dr. Tsubasa imparted into them to become a hero. Truth Little does Izuku know, Kaachan won't be so easily manipulated. He plans this is my first story so plz no hate and the arts are not mine the pictures and art are from their respected owners. His dad could manipulate peoples Quirks for 10 minutes by touching them. Fear fear can be a powerful weapon in a world with powers but is it good for heroics, Izuku Midoriya didn't know if you even could become a hero with fear, but that w Hisashi Midoriya didn't mind caring for his son. See how things spiral out from the fact Izuku actually did have a Quirk as a child. OR:Izuku gets an eldritch shapeshifting Quirk. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. sensering meant maybe it would change when he meets his soulmate? #@!?*#>?? When he finally gives in to those urges after years of suppressing it, he discovers he DOES have a quirk. Aftermath Justice and Training (No update schedule, updates whenever I have free time) [Which is never]. Please consider turning it on! Not only was he quirkless, but he was quirkless and still wanted to be a hero. Popped into existence ten years ago when his human Master turned four years old, and became known as Beast among the criminal underworld of Musutafu City when Master fell down the path of villainy. Practical Upgrade D-Do you think I can still be a hero?, Im not sure, Izuku. I also really like them so _()_/, Rule of Three-- vigilante!izuku but it doesn't really follow the typical tropes of the genre, tododeku eventually but its not a romance fic, Izuku is still going to be a hero and he's still in 1A, And In His Eyes, A Galaxy-- support!izuku, since he has a quirk izuku is friends with Bakugo, very Cryptid-like izuku overall, To prevent anymore lost limbs throughout Reddit, correctly escape the arms and shoulders by typing the shrug as \\\_()_/ or \\\_()\_/, ^^Click here to see why this is necessary. Deku had finally made up his mind to follow the path towards his death. You think Im a vigilante, thats illegal, and Im a well-rounded law abiding citizen!, Hawks grin doesnt drop in the slightest, but he does watch him hold up a hand, and his eyes widen when a feather zips from within his curls, and he catches it with his fingers. He will fight crime and save people, even if his methods are not exactly legal. 32. I cant do anything, but surely, there must be a way for me to become a hero, right?, My boy, be patient. Mhm? Knowing Izuku's quirk can protect him, Hisashi no longer felt guilted into lying - He didn't love his mother anymore. Final Leg They would be correct. If Hitoshi didn't know any better, he would say that the stupid, obnoxious crow that had been following him for a week now was the result of a curse. !, Look at him! Izuku Midoriya died at the age of 14. Simple as that. Kiyashi. Normal friends, normal parents. All men are not created equal. His peers sneered at him for daring to keep hoping that he would get a quirk. But when his body hits the ground, everything changes. Yes < Please join!! Now with a TV Tropes page! 19. But no! Will it all crash and fail? Uhh yes!!! tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Hes got a mutant quirk and his mom detests mutant quirks. When he gains access to a power far older than quirks, he will turn his dream into a reality. The teen stares at him in surprise, which, he acknowledges could be taken as another confirmation of his statement. He can turn Izuku Takami This story is completed. 20. 3. H izuku midoriya an omega bunny, or know for being the most beautiful omega on land. He doesn't let that stop him- and hey, who better to hang around him than the girl with a nigh infinite energy stockpile? Even All Might doesnt believe in me!, Just fucking throw yourself off a roof, useless Deku! He saved his people, at the cost of his own life, yet somehow, he ends up being transported through time up to the age of quirks, where people no longer regularly fight with swords or ride on horses. In an universe, the Midoriyas took Izumi from Aldera once she was diagonsed as quirkless and this impacted her life greatly. 8. Staying Over as well as 15. Well, in Midoriya Izuku's case: Move out to the Mie Prefecture as a kid, pick up a slightly awkward Kansai accent, start dating his transfemme BFF, call people "sugar" and "honey" a bunch, and, most importantly, dress like a goth femboy because it's really cute. Bug detected! Now? It was simple, work a couple jobs, listen and hear him out, and show him pathways in life. YYouWhat? 12. All Might may have told Midoriya Izuku that he did not possess the ability to be a Hero. Midoriya Izuku/Original Male Character(s), From Ancient History (IM GLAD TO BE HERE!!! What if all went down hill the moment he got it? Hes finally, finally, away from his past, and can make new, genuine connections. Comes back home to Japan. Especially (Y/N)s, her quirk could produce wonderous illusions depending on the notes and octaves she sang in. !!DISCONTINUED!! 40. 3 year-old Izuku Midoriya promises his best friend to manifest a strong Quirk and become heroes together. "Are you in a relationship?" What if Izuku had a quirk that gave him that final push into jumping? High School, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead is a Conspiracy Theorist, Nedzu is a Little Shit (My Hero Academia), Sensei | All For One is Midoriya Izuku's Parent, Midoriya Izuku/Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Protective Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko Needs a Hug, Quirkless Discrimination (My Hero Academia), Yagi Toshinori | All Might is a Bad Teacher, Aldera Middle School Bashing (My Hero Academia), Midoriya Izuku & Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Kayama Nemuri | Midnight & Shinsou Hitoshi, Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic Adopts Midoriya Izuku, Kayama Nemuri | Midnight Adopts Shinsou Hitoshi, Parental Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead | Dadzawa, Unpredictable Catalyst Cast React to The Emerald Prince, Unstable Problem Insomniac (Cameron_Creative), Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Midoriya Izuku/Takami Keigo | Hawks, Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Takami Keigo | Hawks, Yagi Toshinori | All Might's Bad Parenting, Yagi Toshinori | All Might is Midoriya Izuku's Parent, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko is Not a Villain, Ippan Josei | Fox Girl/Tsutsumi Kaina | Lady Nagant, Ippan Josei | Fox Girl (My Hero Academia), Sensei | All For One is Midoriya Inko's Parent, Midoriya Izuku/Toga Himiko/Uraraka Ochako, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead is a Good Teacher, Yagi Toshinori | All Might is a Good Teacher, Uraraka Ochako is a Good Significant Other, Midoriya Izuku is a Good Significant Other, Himiko is a cat and all the consequences thereof, Those Consequences Being an Ochako Who Won't Take His Shit. it wasnt easy convincing his parasite to attend. Now he is teamed up with his ex-frie Inko often wonders if Izuku could have had a normal life. It is the survival of the first. With that, Toshinori brushed past Izuku and headed for the rooftop door, leaving a frozen teen behind. All because he has no quirk. People and heroes alike wonder who these kids are who one night simply started fighting criminals while throwing off every cop who could even get close. What do you do when your very touch can kill a person? What will happen when he finally snaps . He kept his analysis close, and began to exercise his body by cleaning up the beach. Will it work out? After losing his mother at the young age Izuku goes to the orphanage. What hell gain. He wants to sing! (Chapter 4 rewritten to make Aizawa less of an asshole). Izuku Midoriya our little protagonist was framed for stealing the UA files.They expelled him and sent to the prison which he was happy and sad since his mothe Izuku Midoriya was a boy with bushy green hair of 16 years said to be quirkless. I made it my own, but took aspects from other fics. Aizawa Shouta, Pro Hero Eraserhead, has taken it into his hands to find out who these children are, and also to keep them safe. Trigger Warnings are apparent when reading the tags and archive warnings. Momo Yaoyorozu was having a sleepover for class that lasted a weekend. His Quirk is a misunderstanding of cosmic proportions. In another world he might have been, but in this world he wasn't. When Izuku manifests a fire quirk, it entangles the Midoryria and Todoroki families. This is an om Izuku Midoriya is currently 4 months in with his training with All Might and he is steadily becoming more athletic. Izuku Midoriya will be a hero. How does Izuku respond to the support from the villains and how will other relationships disrupt that connection? 34. Please consider turning it on! My first story Disclaimer: I make no claim or profit over BNHA and any related content. He might not come back. (See the end of the work for more notes.). This fanfiction will follow the main story line with a few changes here and there. But during the first year o Hanna O'Regan was a girl that had huge dreams of becoming a Hero. The death of his oldest friend. Extra information: Seems to have anxiety and will refuse to trust anyone. Again, that might have been the end of the story, except that the number one hero harboured an enormous secret, one that was involuntarily exposed to an unexpecting Izuku. Of course, UA would rather have another hero than a vigilante so they put him in rehab. (The story is also on my Wattpad by the same title and cover). Alright, you've heard this a few time over, but lets do this one last time. Bakugo dies, Izuku's there to watch, and he gains Ainz as a voice in his head and a mentor. But a chance encounter leads to the two meeting Itsuka Kendou, a student from a different school who has a problem with a responsibility thrusted upon her. Just as long as nobody finds out he's not actually human and doesn't need oxygen, sleep, or food to continue existing. after All Might crushed his dream, Midoriya gave up. Can he learn to train and become a hero? Work Search: so why is it that his childhood friend is stood infront of him as he opens his front door the next day? However, it is much, much more than that. "Is this a prop or something?" He wondered, aloud. No one will fucking care that you are dead! Izuku beamed at his parents as he worked to control both of his Quirks. Aizawa knows the medics can watch over this kid and he should get back to helping with the rescue, but something makes him stop. Roller Coaster, Part 2 He will make a family of his own. being re-written, but im leaving this up. The blond went with his hands already crackling. Any hope or excitement for Izuku's quirk had long since dissipated, quickly replaced with derision, scorn and contempt. The underpass had no security cameras. We have a TV Tropes page! ( A MHA Various x Male Reader) So, you're wondering, why do I see that "Vigilante Izuku" tag up there? Poltergeist and Ifrit are a duo of vigilantes operating mainly at night in Musutafu. Best story ever, Forgot to post link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27246043/chapters/109014112, POWER! Returning Announcements And a unique quirk must have an interesting person. Also: get pegged. Find out more by reading!!! Settling In Izuku was left all alone, Katsukis cruel laughter fading as he left with his lackeys. When multiple portals open up in the sky and fall out are different green hair people and they look like DEKU!? ( im really bad at summarizing and btw this fic is NOT for the faint hearted <3 ). Izuku tried (and failed) to not hyperventilate. When I was reading Desperately Departing by Saavaage I was inspired and came up with my own version of the initial events of the work. Nezu? Everything is different now. Travel When Izuku realises every time he dies he comes wakes up more powerful, he decides to become a vigilante. But who says that is the only way to be a hero? Any hope or excitement for Izukus quirk had long since dissipated, quickly replaced with derision, scorn and contempt. Ten years of horrific abuse, pain and despair followed. Hellfire When Tomura Shigaraki or Tenko Shimura was only four years old, he was punished by his father for looking at a picture of his gra "All I wanted was a normal family. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. On his way home he ends up at the location of fight b On the way to the U.A entrance exam izuku midoriya is taken to the doctors to be turned into a nomu to help kurogiri. The League of Villains happen upon Izuku's body and take him in. Izuku was never able to pull objects towards him, breath fire, or do anything at all that would be perceived as extraordinary. What would happen to Midorya izuku if All Might were to die? have more power than others. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Together, Izuku, Ochako and Itsuka become fast friends as they attend UA High School, battling supervillains, bullies, and stupid teenage hormones all along the way. From overprotective parents, t Izuku Midorya was born with a powerful quirk lives in a super human society. but as time moved on, so did people, but what didn't move on was that human instinct that caused you to be afraid of something dangerous. 24. A fanfic where Izuku has a full counter quirk Basically, its a quirk where whenever Izuku fights someone, he receives a quirk that's designed directly to counter theirs. Didnt you say they go catatonic or some shit on their backs?. [ShigaDeku Halloween Week Day One: Folklore], Can someone whos quirkless become a Hero?. The ultimate low would finally come one innocuous day in Izukus final year of junior high, when his former childhood friend-turned-tormentor destroyed one of his notebooks, and told him to kill himself. Nobody even knows what i Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. 25. Mask presence? The place to come for fanfiction that takes place in or uses characters from the Boku no Hero Academia manga & anime. I hid a feather in your hair last night, just in case, because I had suspicions, and I wanted to see if they were correct, he returns the feather to his wing and straightens. Preparations, Once More I am better. He wasnt hyperventilating anymore. Hang-out When he follows Bakugou Katsuki's advice he is not greeted with death, instead his quirk activates. "Probably one of you is in love with the other" High School, The Feathered Menace (And other things that give Hitoshi headaches), Where The Jabberwocky's Small Green Tentacles Do Flow, Midoriya Izuku/Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko & Todoroki Shouto, Alternate Universe - No Quirks (My Hero Academia), This is Not a Songfic But It's Built Like One, Monster Fucker Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Midoriya Izuku, (Its Hard) To Change [this is so bad, being re-written], Midoriya Izuku & Oguro Iwao | Knuckleduster, Haimawari Kouichi & Oguro Iwao | Knuckleduster, This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, Midoriya Izuku's Hair Is Fluffy Because It's Full Of Secrets, Midoriya Hisashi & Midoriya Inko & Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Izuku is in the League Of Villains, General Education Department Midoriya Izuku, Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia Manga Spoilers, Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia Anime Spoilers, Takami Keigo | Hawks Adopts Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Izuku Adopts Takami Keigo | Hawks, Nedzu calls Midoriya out as the vigilante. is probably the only human alive with the ability to erase Izuku out of literal existance. The ground approached rapidly, and Izuku closed his eyes. As the youngest son of the number one hero, by all rights Izuku Midoriya should have been a spoiled brat. A/N 3 When it evolves, the world as he knows it shatters.When it happens again, (Thanks, OFA) it changes for the better. If only he hadn't manifested that quirk.. even no quirk at all would have been better. Stay safe, okay? And, you know what, they were., He stares up at the hero and takes a step back, because his promise seems all too real now, and he cant call bullshit on it, and stammers quickly, before throwing outYou cheater!, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (17), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (43), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood & Manga (1), - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi (1), Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku (11), Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic (8), Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might (5), Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk (7), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Bakugou Katsuki & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, tone starts out dark but quickly gets lighthearted, like fr its caught like 500 errors so far, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk, So is his age but he's probably younger than Kacchan, The No Good, Totally Unfortunate Story of a Bunny, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Kaminari Denki/Shinsou Hitoshi (mentioned), i really dont know what else to put in the tags sorry, Dark Shadow is a Little Shit (My Hero Academia). Can someone with a dormant quirk factor ever become a hero like you?, The emaciated man turned to him, A dormantquirk factor?, The specialist told me that I have a quirk, but its dormant. Izuku goes quiet and when the man leaves the roof, he looks out at the tallest building in the city. However, he ends up developing a quirk due to a life and death situation. A peace where I will be free from th Este es un Izuku muy diferente al original del anime o manga, ya que lo hicimos con algo de realidad. Hands Are Thrown Just as powerful but fully-autonomous now, Beast decides to right the wrongdoings of his Master, somehow ending up along a path of Vigilantism by night and your average shapeshifting student attending U.A. This is a vigilante Deku, Dadzawa/Dadmic, brother Shinso, Sugar Daddy, ignored Deku, and other AU's stories. Usually it's just a little bit, but with how horrifically terrified Shouto is of his dad, he has now been resorted to being terrified of any father figure. 38. This Story is taken from a One-Shot written by Stillwell03. 13. She's the sister no one knew Izuku had, since he never talked about her. He'll do what's best for his son, even if that means a divorce. When you take on the burden o Albrecht Ludwig has always had such thick skin but can he put it to use? Izuku isnt human. 18. Work Search: Work Search: He works as a bartender when he grows up, but also helps with the polive for special cases. (League of No Dad's). After seeing Shouto Todoroki's greatest fear, Izuku thinks he's just scared of fathers in general._ _ _ _ _ _. Izuku Midoriya has a quirk where he can see other people's fears by touching them. Izuku Midoriya has a quirk. And that might have been the end of the story, but Izuku, desperate for answers from his lifetime idol, grabbed the heros leg just as he took off into air. The new pro hero Miruko was doing a usual patrol down the streets of Musutafu when she runs into Midoriya Izuku. Izuku wondered what hed be doing when he met his soulmate. Then they hatch a plan to infiltrate U.A. He was practically hyper aware of it, having to be reminded of it nearly every second of his miserable life. Izuku causes some trouble for UA, tries to avoid getting caught, and discovers secrets about his classmates. 33. Work Search: