May 2016 - Present6 years 9 months. She briefly joined Sky News in 1998 before returning to GMTV Today in 2000. Click the link in our bio to read more, and stay tuned for updates. ", You can follow Lara on Twitter @LaraRostronTV, ITV News Calendar announces new main presenter. There's a new home improvement series in town! Known for his effortless, friendly style, he interviews some of the biggest celebrities around the world for the ITV show. I continued working as a jobbing presenter in both children's shows and entertainment formats until I decided to follow my heart intothe fast paced world of news and sport. Read more: Celebrity Juice sketch sees Eamonn Holmes replace Piers Morgan on GMB. I played the lead in shows like Chicago, Porgy and Bess and Rent. Our People. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from BT landlines, plus an additional 8p call set up fee. Veteran TV presenter and journalist Richard joined the GMB team earlier this year. Swipe to learn about the origin of this day and the importance of advocating for the transgender community, as we honor the lives of those who have been lost. Did you catch last night's episode of @ThinkFactoryMedia's #RatInTheKitchen? ITV Central presenter and viewer favourite, Matt Teale, has finished broadcasting his final ever 6 o'clock programme today (21 January). Krishnan Guru-Murthy presenter for Channel 4 News and new presenter for ITV News for 2016 H Sam Hall on-screen reporter, occasional newscaster; later, newscaster, reporter and Washington correspondent for TV-am Simon Hall Will Hanrahan presenter of Serve You Right for Meridian TV Are you ready?! He's sharp, fast and ruthless will #TheChasers have what it takes to go up against @BradRutterOfficial? Tune in to @FoxTV on Thursday, September 29th to catch the heat! Positions Open: Swipe to read some tips on how to become a better ally to the community this month and every month going forward. Here is a complete list of nearly all experienced News Anchors in San Antonio, TX. Congratulations to our CEO David George on being listed in @Variety's 2022 Reality Impact Report as a Titan of Unscripted Television! With our Pride Identity series, we look to honor, educate and engage both members and allies of the LGBTQ+ community. . Good Morning Britain presenters: Kate Garraway Kate Garraway often presents alongside Ben on GMB. Happy Social Media Day! Clap it up for Leftfield in the comments! . ITV News Central, Birmingham, United Kingdom. , Congratulations to our CEO David George on being listed in @HollywoodReporter's Most Powerful Producers in Unscripted TV! Click the link in our bio to view the full article! #netflix #trending #whattowatch #top10 #howtobuildasexroom #roommakeover #fyp #feature #newyorktimes Alone is back with a chilly twist! Don't miss a brand new episode of @Leftfield_Pictures' #PawnStarsDoAmerica TOMORROW at 8/7c on @HistoryTV! I have also produced the main flagship programme on a number of occasions. He was a great mimic, particularly of Brian Clough, and Im told he used to mimic me behind my back which had colleagues in stitches. The series won the DIALOG Award, a special programming award that honors Diversity, Inclusion, Accountability, Learning, Opportunity and Growth. Lara joins the ITV Calendar team after years working as a presenter and reporter in Yorkshire, the North East and around the UK. She went on to co-host Daybreak up until it was cancelled in 2014 and replaced with Good Morning Britain. #CommitOrQuit, #MamaJune or #Alone? Pablo Taylor - Good Morning Britain presenter. Thank you! Outstanding Structured Reality Program Lara will present her first programmes with ITV Calendar's Michael Billington, who is standing in temporarily for Duncan Wood. Share your favorite moment from the series in the comments! With all new drama! You must be at least 18-years-old and cleared to work in the US as required by time of production. Clap it up for the entire cast and team in the comments! Casey Coleman (deceased), WJW-TV Amanda Congdon, Rocketboom Anderson Cooper, CNN Katie Couric, formerly at NBC News, CBS News, ABC News and Yahoo News David Crabtree, WRAL-TV Walter Cronkite (deceased), CBS News Chris Cuomo, formerly of ABC News and CNN Ann Curry, formerly of NBC News Today Chet Curtis, NECN , He's sharp, fast and ruthless will #TheChasers have what it takes to go up against @BradRutterOfficial? Catch the season 9 premiere of @Leftfield_Pictures' ALONE Thursday, May 26th at 9pm ET on @HistoryTV! There isnt much the lovely Adil Ray hasnt done actor, comedian, writer, quiz show host and respected Good Morning Britain presenter. #queereye #newseason #QE #comingsoon #series #netflix #netflixseries #whattowatch #nola #neworleans #thefab5 #fyp #jvn #tanfrance #karamobrown #antoniporowski #bobbyberk #foryou What goes on behind closed doors stays with Melanie Rose! Carol Barnes - worked for ITN from 1975 to 2004 as both reporter and newscaster; died in March 2008 Gaynor Barnes presenter and journalist employed by ITV Yorkshire since 1991 Felicity Barr first female sports correspondent for ITV News in 2001. . Sophie Raworth, BBC One O'Clock News. Catch the premiere TONIGHT, April 4 at 11/10c on @USA_Network! Head of News for ITV News Calendar, Mark Hayman, said: "Lara brings a great track record of presentation and journalism to the programme. ITV News: With Lucy Verasamy, Julia Somerville, Mark Austin, Sin Lloyd. ITV Americas key staff also services all of the strategic partnerships forged by ITV America including Jimmy Kimmels Kimmelot Productions, Jonty Nash and Christopher Potts Nobodys Hero Label, John Cenas Hard Nocks South, and many more. The series trended for weeks on Netflix, and @NielsenMedia's streaming metric has measured its success across multiple platforms. Outstanding Production Design for a Variety, Reality or Competition Series #wordsearch #itv #itva #puzzle #tvseries @PawnStars is hitting the road to find some of the most impressive historical finds and collectibles, in the most exciting cities! Back in 1993, we became fathers to our daughters, Claudia and Sophie, within weeks of each other and I have fond memories of sharing a beer with Bob and together watching them taking their first steps around the garden. #netflix #trending #whattowatch #top10 #alone #realitytv #survivalist #fyp #netflixseries One more sleep until the season 4 premiere of ITV Entertainment's #LoveIslandUSA! She originally worked in local television journalism for ITV News Central. Asian-American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month aims to give the Asian-American community a voice. Manager, Business Affairs . Well, ish. More information about the presenters. Here at ITV weve got the best weather team in the business - and it's fun! ITV has been airing Good Morning Britain since 2014, making household names out of its many presenters. ITV News Calendar's new main presenter, Lara Rostron, will front her first programme on Friday night. Catch the brand-new series premiere on Thursday, August 11th at 9/8c, only on @HistoryTV! She now serves as the shows political editor and sometimes anchor in Susannas absence. The hit news show airs weekdays from 6am and explores leading new stories, debates and hot topics. PLEASE EMAIL: Familyreno@itv.com to nominate your family, or the deserving family of someone you know! ALL NEW episodes of ITV Entertainment's #TheChase begin Tuesday, May 3rd on @ABCNetwork! I then worked for the BBC as a presenter on The One Show, The Politics Show and the weather, and I still tour with the Rat Pack playing Sammy Davis Jr and host events across the country. You can watch a clip here! #wetv #commitorquit #drama #love #relationships #reality #realitytv #judgelynn #judgelynntoler #seasonfinale #fyp #whattowatch Get ready for Love Island's hottest summer yet. If you know someone in NOLA who is deserving of a Queer Eye makeover: Happy Pride Month from ITVA to the entire LGBTQ+ community and all allies around the world! Advertising, Social Media, Television, Management, Account Management, Sales, Microsoft Excel, ENPS, AP Style, Social News Desk, Facebook, Google +, Twitter, AVID and other editing software, Director of Intergovernmental Relations at City of San Antonio. , There's a new, yet familiar voice coming to ITV Entertainment's Love Island USA! Winners will be revealed at the ceremony on June 12th. In addition to serving as a leading presenter, she will often act as newsreader. We appreciate every like, comment and share. Sean Fletcher, 47, is an American-British presenter who has served as a sports presenter and correspondent on GMB since 2014. , Congratulations to ITV Entertainment's @QueerEye for their 2022 MTV Movie & TV Award nomination! The final battle of the rats goes down TONIGHT on @ThinkFactoryMedia's #RatInTheKitchen! #loveisland #loveislandreunion #reunion #loveislandusa #peacocktv #loveisland2022 BIG congratulations to Zeta and Timmy, the winners of #LoveIslandUSA 2022! Catch a BRAND NEW season of @ThinkFactoryMedia's #MamaJune: Road to Redemption Friday, May 13 at 9/8c on @WEtv! After almost 10 years with us, it's time for pastures. authenticate users, apply security measures, and prevent spam and abuse, and, display personalised ads and content based on interest profiles, measure the effectiveness of personalised ads and content, and, develop and improve our products and services. Mark Pougatch has already been a familiar face so far; the 54-year-old has been ITV's main football presenter since 2015, heading up their coverage of the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Happy Asexual Awareness Week! Counsel Alex Beresford, 40, serves as one of GMBs main weather reporters, but his altercation with Piers Morgan has seen him move along the desk to the co-anchor seat. Alex is known to present both in the studio and out on location. Paired with Kevin Clifton, the pair were named runner-ups and even got to perform at the iconic Blackpool Tower Ballroom. You know, the one where if you both aren't married by a certain age, you'd be together? You can get in touch with us online in the following ways: Postal address:ITV News Central, Gas Street, Birmingham, B1 2JT. With only days before their wedding, will they #CommitOrQuit? What is their net worth? Whatwould #EarthDay at ITVA be without a brand new sneak peek of one of the world's favorite survival series?! Originally from Cumbria, Lara now lives in North Yorkshire and is no stranger to presenting the regional news in Yorkshire, having previously co-presented BBC Look North with Harry Gration. Repost: @LambAndCompany & @HGTV Did you catch the season premiere of @GoodCaper's #FinalMoments last Sunday? It's gonna be one heck of a summer, so tune into @PeacockTV TOMORROW, July 19th to stream the first episode! @highnoonent's #HousesWithHistory is BACK for season 2! Tune in tonight, August 28th at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET to see who wins it all! Find out TONIGHT on an all-new episode of ITV Entertainment's @thechaseabc! Last year, I joined the team at ITV Central where I was able to further my skills. The ratings are in and @itvsirensmedia's #RHONJ is up there! Are you ready? ITV Entertainment's @TheChaseABC is returning to your screens on Thursday, January 5th! We've got a podcast! Be sure to search other cities near you to locate the records of more people. Alone is also the ONLY unscripted show in their top 10! . We've got twice the love! address, date of birth, drivers license number, social security number, financial information, etc.). Kate, 54, has an ITV career that spans back to 1989. , BIG congratulations to Zeta and Timmy, the winners of #LoveIslandUSA 2022! Director, Sr. Director or VP, Business Affairs , The season 9 finale @Leftfield_Pictures' Alone premieres tonight, but the survivalist lifestyle lives on! which one are you most excited for? She currently presents the weather bulletins for Good Morning Britain.\. Comment below! It all goes down at 10/9c on @abcnetwork, stream on @hulu! , THIS is the ITVA crossover we've needed all along! Have a passion for unscripted programming? You can connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Big Zuu profile: What is his net worth and does he have a wife? Repost: @hellskitchenfox Congratulations to our CEO David George on being listed in @Variety's 2022 Reality Impact Report as a Titan of Unscripted Television! Don't miss the season premiere of @GoodCaper's #FinalMoments TONIGHT, April 3 at 7/6c on @Oxygen. From ITVA's #NobodysHero, catch the ULTIMATE snack showdown in Snack Vs. Have you caught up with the first 6 episodes of the all-new #LoveIslandUSA podcast, hosted by our familiar favorite @MatthewHoffman.tv? Richard went on to front Richard & Judy on Channel 4 with his wife the show that launched their famous Richard & Judys Book Club. News Anchors near San Antonio, TX 0 1 Schertz. You must be at least 21-years-old and cleared to work in the US as required by time of production. The secrets come out TONIGHT! Hes hosted Have I Got News For You, appeared on Question Time and became a huge hit with GMB viewers with many calling for him to permanently replace Piers. #alonehistory #alone #seasonfinale #spinoff #aloneskillschallenge #historytv #whattowatch #premiere #tonight #survivalist #LoveIslandUSA is almost HERE! ITV Nightly News & Central News 16th February 2000 2,359 views Feb 2, 2021 8 Dislike My VHS Archive 627 subscribers ITV Nightly News & Central News 16th February 2000 Mirror uploads visit. Bob Hall was known to millions as the sports presenter for ITV News Central from 1981 to the early 2000s. With all of the world's current happenings, it's easy to feel overwhelmed when attempting to balance work, school, family, friends and everything inbetween. #alone #aloneonhistory #trending #fyp #streaming #whattowatch #survival #survivalist Puuuh-reviously on Love Island Yorkshire is my home. Add joined the BBC Asian Network in 2002, hosting the late-night Adil Ray Show. , We're starting the summer off right with a BRAND NEW season of ITV Entertainment's #LoveIslandUSA, coming to @PeacockTV on Tuesday, July 19th! #loveisland #loveislandusa #reality #dating #newseason #comingsoon #fyp #trending #whattowatch #islanders We've got 6, count 'em, SIX Emmy Award Nominations for the latest season of Queer Eye! Stream Bullsh*t The Game Show, hosted by comedian and TV personality @HowieMandel, NOW on @Netflix! PLEASE EMAIL: QEcasting@itv.com! ALL NEW episodes of ITV Entertainment's #TheChase begin Tuesday, May 3rd on @ABCNetwork! #loveisland #nowcasting #casting #reality #castingcall #loveislandusa #fyp Two ITVA shows in @Netflix's Top 10 today! The investigation begins with what they saw last. Which show are you most excited for? Get ready for all new twists, turns and tears of joy this season, and catch the premiere TONIGHT 8/24 on @HGTV at 9/8c! Don't miss the brand new premiere of @Leftfield_Pictures' Pawn Stars Do America TONIGHT at 8/7c, only on @HistoryTV! , Congratulations to ITV Enterainment's @QueerEye on their @Realscreen Award win! It meant moving over 130 miles away from home, but I was raring to take up the opportunity. I started as a production journalist but was soon able to start reporting on stories that Id found myself, and in 2019 began presenting Centrals news bulletins on Good Morning Britain. This season on #AloneOnHistory, the 10 survivalists find themselves in the MOST intense location yet Labrador, Canada enduring ruthless weather conditions in the home of the worlds largest land predator, the Polar Bear! ITVA has partnered with Good Company Productions to create "Category Is", an all-new unscripted ballroom series centering one of NYC's most iconic houses: The House of Miyake-Mugler! Click the link in or bio to read the full article, and tune in on Peacock to stream brand new episodes from Tuesday-Sunday at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT! Midlands Today profiles: Presenters. Use the #itvamerica hashtag to share your favorite ITVA media moment in the comments! Clap it up for the entire cast and crew in the comments! I began presenting in commercial radio then moved to BBC Asian Network, BBC GMR, WM and London and 5 Live. THIS is the ITVA crossover we've needed all along! Hosted by comedians @MegsStalter and @HariKondabolu, this new food competition sees 12 chefs go head-to-head to recreate some of the world's most iconic snacks, and invent their own original snack to win a $50,000 prize! Since then I've worked behind the scenes as a producer, been on camera as a reporter and presented the 6 o'clock programme, and my job has involved everything from filming in Corfu, taking part in festivals in Alderney and grilling the island's top politicians. Special shout out to #QueerEye's @Antoni, who looks splendiferous his #Alone merch! Available NOW on all podcast platforms! The investigation begins with what they saw last. We spoke to Executive Producer Bernie Schaeffer, Showrunner Kenny Rosen, and Co-Executive Producer Robert Brown about their favorite behind-the-scenes moments, memories and anticipations for the show. Find out on @Leftfield_Pictures' #ChefsVsWild premiering September 26th, only on @Hulu. Please read ITV America's Casting Privacy Policy at the link in our bio prior to submitting. Moira Stuart, Previously of BBC Nine O'Clock News and BBC Breakfast. Hes been on hand regularly to inform and educate the nation in all things COVID since the pandemic begun back in March 2020. Thank you! Find out on the SEASON FINALE of @ThinkFactoryMedia's Rat In The Kitchen, premiering tomorrow 6/16 at 9/8c, only on @TBSNetwork! PLEASE EMAIL ally.grant@itv.com, or scan the code on your camera! After a short stint as GMB Presenter for ITV Central back in 2017, I'm delighted to be back in the Midlands again. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Independent Spirit Awards Women's History Month SXSW STARmeter Awards Awards Central Festival Central All Events. Don't miss the season 13 premiere of @itvsirensmedia's #RHONJ, TONIGHT at 9/8c on @bravotv! CASTING CALL! As well as producing, I currently present the regional early morning news bulletins during ITV's breakfast programme, Good Morning Britain. From ITV America's @HighNoonEnt and Netflix, comes How To Build a Sex Room: a series where couples looking for more spice in the bedroom hire luxury interior designer @MelanieRuthRose to create the ultimate intimate space. Get inside the minds of the makers of @ThinkfactoryMedia's new culinary hit series Rat In The Kitchen, hosted by @ChefLudo and @NatashaLeggero! Are you ready for season 2 of @HighNoonEnt's Farmhouse Fixer?! . The doctor is now regarded as a leading health expert in the UK. Beyond Paradise fans turns emotional at Ruth Madocs final on-screen appearance, Former Strictly star James Jordan makes request to BBC bosses as he admits hes waiting for the phone call, Disney Plus infuriates viewers over Spencer Matthews missing doc Finding Michael. Watch @RealJudgeLynn lay down the gavel on @ThinkFactoryMedia's BRAND NEW series #CommitOrQuit, premiering Thursday, May 12 at 10/9c on @WEtv! Find out on an all-new episode of @ThinkfactoryMedia's Commit or Quit, premiering tonight at 10/9c on @WEtv! If so, we want to hear from YOU! The Pawn Star crew is steppin' to Austin, Texas! , ONE more week until the season 21 premiere of ITV Entertainment's @HellsKitchenFox! | ITV National News. ITV Entertainment's #LoveIslandUSA is the MOST streamed original unscripted series on @PeacockTV! The pair will renovate the homes of deserving families, while sharing their heart-warming experiences of parenthood and transforming the families' lives in more ways than one! Or will they stay and stick it out? From ITV Entertainment and @amazonstudios comes "Twin Love", a new social dating experiment series hosted by WWE Divas @thenikkibella and @thebriebella! Have you ever made a "marriage pact" with a best friend or an ex? Share in the comments! When 10 survivalists face the most treacherous outdoor conditions, the last one standing wins! We're hiring! , As we conclude Transgender Awareness Week, ITV would like to honor Transgender Day of Remembrance on November 20th. Two ITVA shows in @Netflix's Top 10 today! She returned to Granada in 1980 as a reporter and presenter on Granada Reports. Find out TONIGHT on an all-new episode of ITV Entertainment's @thechaseabc! Away from news, Im a passionate Man United fan (I still get a lot of stick for not supporting a Midlands side!). ITV. Jon said: "I am looking forward to working with Lara. I read the news at the commercial radio station in both Jersey and Guernsey for two years before moving to ITV Channel TV in 2014. Please read ITV America's Casting Privacy Policy at the link in our bio prior to submitting. Congratulations to our CEO David George on being listed in @HollywoodReporter's Most Powerful Producers in Unscripted TV! Outstanding Picture Editing for a Structured Reality or Competition Program In addition to her GMB duties, she also hosts a Sunday afternoon show every week on Classic FM. , When you bring a third party into the bedroom for other reasons. ITVX officially launches on Thursday, December 8 replacing ITV Hub as the online home of all ITV content. Matt Teale, who is the presenter for ITV Central, announced today that he will be taking a new role with ITV Meridian, alongside current presenter Sangeeta Bhabra. We're kicking things off with @CrankYankers TONIGHT, followed by @HighNoonEnt's steamy series How to Build A Sex Room on 7/8 Scan the QR code, or click the link in our bio to apply! Joining GMB in 2014, she has served as a live news reporter and as a presenter. What are some of your favorite self-care tips? He competed in Dancing on Ice 2018, and was the seventh celebrity to be voted out. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more. Dr Hilary gained fame on Daybreak before switching over to GMB when it launched. , What are the ins and outs of building a sex room? Will this couple's relationship withstand the drama? Next stop: New Orleans! From #NobodysHero and @Netflix comes the ULTIMATE snack showdown Snack Vs. Thank you! Managing Partner at Arrowpoint Properties, LLC, President / Owner at Americo Oilfield Services, Inc. President of Americo Oilfield Services, Inc. Mimi Fawaz - former presenter and producer at ITV News Judy Finnigan - originally a researcher at Granada Television from 1971, she joined Anglia Television in 1974 as its first female reporter. The season premiere of ITV Entertainments #HellsKitchen premieres Thursday, September 29th at 8/7c on @FoxTV! Do contestants have what it takes to beat the bad guy? #pride #pridemonth #worldmusic #worldmusicday #playlist #spotify #pride2022 #beyonce We have a WINNER! , SEASON 7 ON QUEER EYE IS ON THE WAY! Please read ITV America's Casting Privacy Policy at the link in our bio prior to submitting. ), running and travelling. I present Good Morning Britain bulletins for the Central region. Find out TONIGHT on the season finale of @ThinkfactoryMedia's #CommitOrQuit at 10/9c on @WEtv! address, date of birth, drivers license number, social security number, financial information, etc.). But before I came to settle in Birmingham, I got the opportunity to move to Norwich as a Production Journalist intern - a completely new patch, learning on the job and getting hands on experience in a busy newsroom. The black jackets are in the building TONIGHT and @Tiamowry is too! The US Producers of the hit series Love Island are NOW CASTING sexy and single identical TWINS who are looking for LOVE! There's a new, yet familiar voice coming to ITV Entertainment's Love Island USA! But it's a full programme with all the news and there's just a chance we'll mention a certain football match from last night. At ITV, the representation of all sexual orientations and forms of gender expression are celebrated. ITV America honors our AAPI colleagues and recognizes the community's rich heritage and culture during the month of May, and all year round. Head of Finishing Operations & Technology You can change your choices at any time by clicking on the 'Privacy dashboard' links on our sites and apps. ITV News Presenters Charlene White James Mates Julie Etchingham Lucrezia Millarini Mary Nightingale Nina Hossain Rageh Omaar Tom Bradby Posted in ITV News Presenters ITV News presenter Charlene White to enter I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! But it was a privilege to know Bob, to be a colleague of his and enjoy the richness of hiscompany and endless anecdotes. In the summer of 2020, Adil presented the show twice a week during the summer holidays, with the host becoming a more regular face following Piers departure. News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Reporter Spokesperson Property Manager Psychology Specialist Account Manager Chief Executive Owner Co-Owner Clerical Specialist Office Clerk Publishing Professional Representative Sales Representative Office Assistant Publisher Sales Agent Sales and Service Specialist Services Professional Retail Salesperson Retail Professional Department Store Salesperson Supplier Equipment Tools Purchasing Agent Host Editor Real Estate Manager, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Producer, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Corporate Executive Chief Executive Operations Manager Business Administrator, News Anchor Presenter Commercial Announcer Buyer and Seller Advisor Team Member Supporting Member Counselor Security Sales Representative Buyer Agent Operations Manager Director Real Estate Manager Property Manager Licensed Real Estate Broker Senior Associate Market Research Analyst, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Educational Assistant Teacher Apprentice Student Worker, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Radio Host Director Chairperson Operations Manager Chief Executive Representative Advertising Sales Agent Advertising Professional Sports Trainer Spokesperson Non-Profit Organization Management Sports Trainers Graphic Designer, Reporter News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Public Affairs Officer Security PR and Communications Professional Public Relations Professinal Editor Analysts, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Editor Art Director Student Worker, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Promotion Manager Chief Executive Officer Director Sales Manager Sales Director Promotions Manager Corporate Executive Chief Executive Operations Manager Telephone Service Representative Customer Service, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Construction, Reporter Radio Host Commercial Announcer Presenter News Anchor Brand Representative Marketing Manager Title Examiner Record Clerk Biological Scientist Biologist Biotechnology Professional Spokesperson Brand Planner Representative Public Relations Professinal Speaker Business Administrator Construction PR and Communications Professional Operations Manager, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Retail Professional Department Store Salesperson Equipment Tools Purchasing Agent Retail Salesperson Partner Chief Executive Owner Managing Partner Chairperson Recruitment Collections Specialist Construction Specialist Advisor Bachelor of Business Administration Master of Business Administration Construction Laborer General and Operations Manager Repossessor Collector Founding Member Founder Corporate Executive Operations Manager Chief Operating Officer Co-Founder Computer Specialist, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Coordinator Managers Equipment Tools Purchasing Agent Department Store Salesperson Retail Professional Retail Salesperson Independent Business Owners Chief Executive, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Writer Producer Operations Manager, News Anchor Presenter Commercial Announcer Interpreter Independent Business Owners Language Specialist Linguist Translator Contractor Advisor Bilingual Communications Specialist Independent Contractor Director Counselor Project Manager Bachelor of Science Project Managers Operations Manager Police Entertainer Film and Movie Director Student Worker Wellness and Fitness Retail Salesperson Retail Professional Department Store Salesperson Editing Professional Equipment Tools Purchasing Agent Writer and Editor Writing and Editing Professional Copy Editor Copy Desk Chief Spokesperson Non-Profit Managers Video Editor, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Professor, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Director Owner Operations Manager Chief Executive Buyer Buyer and Seller Sales Representative Estimator Financial Analyst Construction Project Engineer Engineering Specialist, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Entertainer Entertainment Professional Real Estate Manager Property Manager Licensed Real Estate Broker Chief Executive Owner Construction Specialist Construction Laborer Buyer and Seller Sales Representative Nurse Nurse Practitioner, News Anchor Presenter Reporter Commercial Announcer Counselor Advisor Writing and Editing Professional Media Producer Art Producer Senior Art Producer News Production Supervisor Executive Producer Writer and Editor Copy Desk Chief Editing Professional Copy Editor Operations Manager Manager Director Managers Supervisor Video Editor, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Engineer Technical Support Specialist Systems Support Specialist Support Specialists Construction, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Engineer Construction Student Worker, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Photographer, Reporter News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Producer Editor Associate Editor Editorial Assistant Editing Professional Writing and Editing Professional Writer and Editor Director Operations Manager Team Member, News Anchor Presenter Commercial Announcer Managers Chief Executive Vice President Internet Manager Compliance Officer Internet Coordinator Compliance Coordinator Front Office Receptionist Sales Manager Operations Manager Sales Representative Sales Support Analyst Sales Support Services Professional Sales and Service Specialist Sales Agent, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Bachelor of Science Marketing Manager Management Team Executive Operations Manager, Reporter News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Laborer Student Worker, News Anchor Correspondent Commercial Announcer Presenter Reporter Production Assistant Manufacturing Laborer Laborer Supporting Member Team Member Jockey Horse Racer Racer Bachelor of Arts Student Worker, Reporter News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter, Reporter News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Director Information Technology Systems Director Operations Manager Information Technology Coordinator PR and Communications Professional Public Relations Professinal Host IT Manager, Reporter News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Grant Writing Professional Author Controlling Specialist Controller Advertising Sales Agent, News Anchor Commercial Announcer Presenter Producer, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Non-Profit, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Bachelor of Science, News Anchor Reporter Commercial Announcer Presenter Editor Copy Desk Chief Copy Editor Editing Professional Writing and Editing Professional Writer and Editor Project Manager Project Managers, News Anchor Presenter Commercial Announcer Campaign Manager Managers Chief Executive Officer Corporate Executive Chief Executive Advertising Professional Advertising Sales Agent Financial Services Sales Agent Retail Professional Department Store Salesperson Logistician Wellness and Fitness Financial Services Professional Capital Markets Professional Entertainer Entertainment Professional Retail Salesperson, Information on professionals, their work history and resumes.