The research that may seem too far out of our reach goes a long way and ends up affecting our everyday life. Teachers takes the place of parents in a school, they guide and mould the character and personality of the student. The power of science is almost unlimited. According to investigators, a 29-year-old young man strangled Botikov with a belt during an argument and fled. I invent Packaging that changes color if the product inside is expired. Students are going to be the future citizen of the country- so it is the duty of the teacher to harness their capabilities in making the future of country bright. It's equally important as all other sciences. View if i invented a new vegeitable 2020.docx from ENGL 2380 at Northeastern University. Also, I would curtly refuse to let my discoveries be exploited for immoral or unjust purposes. If you were a scientist, what would you like to invent/discover? How He can be lured away from his right path by the prospects of fame, material gain or few other earthly considerations. They observe, measure, and communicate. I don't mind, because I'll just correct them. By Marina Koren. Science is the whole of studies based on the systematic research and examination of information that is beneficial to humanity, consisting of problems, hypotheses and laws. Science can be divided up first into the broad categories of "pure" science and "applied" science. In the past, neuroscientists had established that there were three protective membranes between . For 10 years I've been getting business proposals like . Both of them wil Add to that the many areas of study within each hemisphere of science and you have an area with countless permutations of the same specialties, and subspecialties where larger specialties intersect. The reality is that most people existing in this modern world arent informed about the realities of life. An inventor means someone who creates or discovers new methods, means or devices for performing a task. Who was the first Indian scientist that received the Nobel Prize? Average salary for Capgemini Invent Data Scientist in Kettering: 52,447. I don't have enough information for that. Science is a good deal more than just bones and space. But actual experience shows that man's conduct is not always governed by aggression. Normally, every human being is desirous of peace, progress, plenty and prosperity. if i were a scientist, i would invent. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'englishsummary_com-box-4','ezslot_3',656,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-englishsummary_com-box-4-0'); Personally, I would try to remain clear of these temptations. I would vow for science before what my government would describe as a patriotic duty. many scientists like. "It's a little like cooking: (I)f you mix salt and water, you kind of know what you're gonna get, but mixing two complex recipes together might give more unpredictable results," said study . Also read:Unforgettable childhood memories essay, Also read:Essay on Happiness for Students and Children in English, Also read:My daily routine paragraph in english, Also read:Relationship between student and teacher essay, Also read:Why I want to be a nurse essay, 10 Lines on Tent House in English 1) A house is a shelter for humans. Without pure science, applied science is not possible, but without applied science, pure science is useless. On the other hand, there are those who consider science as the main cause of the suffering of humanity today. Science is the tip of the spear of everything we see, feel and hear in this modern world. . If you were a Scientist what would you Invent-Imagine & Inspire http://share-ask.com/if-you-were-a-scientist-what-would-you-invent-imagine-inspire/ However, on the other hand, some people have blamed science and labeled it as the cause of human suffering. I don't accept the question. The music bubble has the instant ability to assess your thoughts and emotions and select the appropriate tune from your vast library, often times before you even think of it yourself. ; If i were a scientist i would invent essay, apa citation of essays. So many a times I keep wondering what The kind of stuff I'm interested in just doesn't have a profit margin. We do not appreciate parental advice and we feel it is too condescending. For a scientist a dream is not impossible to achieve, and they can achieve that dream by failure only. Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Nothing more! Originally, I imagined a robot that could tie my shoelaces. It is a systematic knowledge and its discovery has revealed the mysteries of nature and harnessed its amazing power. Easy View solution > Yes. If I Were a Scientist Essay. India has given the world Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose, Sir Visvesvaraya, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Sir C.V. Raman, Dr. Homi Bhabha, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, and Dr. Abdul Kalam have given many great scientists. I would find out where the world ends, where the sky begins, where galaxies meet, and what lies out there beyond black holes.I would be a worshipper of truth for the good of mankind. you are a scientist and have invented a new vegetable. Assuming that they got there in 5minutes, how fast did Amanda and her friend were walking? It is a time for privacy but on the other hand there is a lot of peer pressure. Say whether the following statements are true or false. Answer: If I were a scientist, I would invent a tool especially for children. answered on 26 Aug 2013: Great question for a Monday morning I would change the invention of weapons of mass destruction-nuclear, chemical and biological. If business and industry can be selfish, government and states can be far more treacherous. Personally, I would try to stay away from these temptations. thus I would do my level best These entities try to buy the developments of scientists and use for purposes that may not be good for the population at large. Lack of reading and too much dependency on TV, computers , internet and films, can lead to, India has given to the world a great Wasn't that when the US nabbed a bunch of Nazi scientists to work at NASA? What forces are exerted by the boy and the dog? We live in a scientific age and scientists are respected everywhere. Is that even a question? Are you willing to spend equal time learning and proving you learned what you learned? The examples of Edison, Galileo, and Newton will serve as an inexhaustible source of strength and inspiration for me. Really good answers from the other scientists! 6) It is made of fabric such as canvas or nylon. As good as anyone interested in science, I suppose. If you were to put gas in it, it would explode. But you need to make sure they're impactful in the right way. Science has great power and it is innocent in its nature and unadulterated by any third force, but it is a pure, unique and non-human force. Answer: I would like to make a solar powered lighting device, not electricity. Deriving profit and more power, they desire to pursue more power and they use factors such as money and fame to entice good scientists to take the wrong path. Science which isn't useful today may become useful one day. Steam, combustion, and electrical motors had all been attempted by the mid 1800's. By the 1900's, it was uncertain which type of engine would power the automobile. Posted by michael on Thursday January 15, 2004 @09:19AM from the working-yourself-out-of-a-job dept. Drawing a mind map on points you would like to outline can be very important also in this case. I can do it, but it's important that we get back to what people understand at some point. Probably the private sector, because they might actually make moves on the science that matters if I work for them. If you were offered a spot on a one-way trip to Mars, would you take it? Science developed for the past several centuries and has produced results which have caused different reactions in different sections of society. c.v. raman the pride of india class-7 1 Answer +1 vote answered Apr 2, 2022 by JiyaRajput (43.9k points) selected Apr 4, 2022 by ShobhitShekhar If I were a scientist, I would like to invent a car that could run with the energy of sunlight but not with diesel or petrol. So we don't have to apologize for wanting to be scientists. Hence I need not offer any apologies for wishing to be a scientist. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. It's not very important now. But when people talk and argue for and against it, science goes on leaps and bounds, blissfully ignorant of praise or abuse. What happens if Virgin Sulphate is heated. if i were a scientist, i would invent. There are way too many inventions that I want to see before I die. So, while dissecting a mouse for the study, Mllgrd noticed something peculiar: a new body part. It would Roger. , l walk another 220m to reach the flea market. What is it called? Would you be exploring space, or just coming up with cool uses for GPS? Do you know what Operation Paperclip was? England and the U.S.A. to invent new machines of death and destruction. How are you with really abstract thinking? A scientist slammed the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for not testing for dioxins, a cancer-causing chemical that is "no doubt" in the environment of East Palestine, Ohio, as a result of the February 6 controlled detonation that was conducted in response to the train derailment. You start growing up and understanding your physical qualities and understanding the importance of looking good. The bones of nine men from graves in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania . Teachers should not consider teaching to be a money spinning business. On the other hand, there are those who look upon science as the chief can of the sufferings of humanity today. For those that have been already dispersed and continue wreaking havoc, I would work towards solutions on making them less dangerous or not at all. If I were a scientist I would invent a car that would run on air. Doomsday device. Only through education we can make our dreams come true, without education we can give new conditions and direction to life, we, Essay on Happiness for Students and Children in English, Relationship between student and teacher essay, Essay on my Vision for India in 2047 in 150,300,400 Words, Education should be free for everyone Essay. I would try to put an end to human suffering . ( like animal messes / feeding is automatically done.) Selfishness, ambition, a sense of aggression, jealousy, and the desire to ascend to the upper social strata are often superior to man's noble feelings. Starting in the late 1700's, European engineers began tinkering with motor powered vehicles. Would you be breaking boundaries or just writing accessible best sellers for the average man? What a scientist discovers after years of research in the solitude of his laboratory gives far-reaching results in our practical life. I wish to contribute my share in making this world better than I find it.At the very beginning, I may make it clear that if I were a scientist, I would like to carry on my work in the province of pure science. Do you believe you'll do your best work before you are 30? I know what I need to know and nothing more. Honourable Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi Ji, As we all know that India got independence in 1947 and by 2047 we will be celebrating our 100th year of independence. Who do you think you are? They will describe the invention and explain how it works. Because there are thousands of plant and animal species, it amazes people. the scientists of the world to use the atomic and nuclear energy for the It is believed that we are suffering because of the misuse of scientific inventions. A scientist is also a man subject to these weaknesses. It, therefore, follows that more than anybody else the scientist exercises the greatest controlling influence over human life today. The earliest evidence of horse riding has been found in 5000-year-old human skeletons from south-east Europe. Democritus: Atomic theory BC and a universe of diverse inhabited worlds. daniel thomas peeweetoms 0 sn phm / 0 . Image: Andriy Onufriyenko/Moment/Getty Images. Science in essence is a non-human force and it is only the scientist - the human embodiment of this powerful force - who can determine whether it will be the benefactor or destroyer of mankind. They destroy the growth of students and cannot be role models. Actually parents should be made friends and role model as they always wish the best for their children. Do you mind having to explain your work to people who don't understand it? Science developed for the past several centuries has produced results which have caused different reactions in different sections of society. If you were a scientist, which field would you most like to work in? If you could invent anything, what would it be? The private sector. I just want to be such a humble devotee in the temple of the goddess of science. Education is what separates us from other living beings on earth. If you were a scientist, what would you like to invent / discover? The way you aim this essay would also be relevant to the type of science you are pursuing and your understanding of it. It is a systematised knowledge and its pursuit has led to the unravelling of the mysteries of nature and the harnessing of its wonderful power. If I were a scientist, I would like to carry on my work in the sphere of pure science. What is Amanda's total distance? We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. We begin our teens when we are thirteen and we end it with nineteen. Entire world respects and recognizes the strength of India. generalkiddo 3 yr. ago. I would work round the clock to invent remedies for deadly diseases like AIDS and cancer. This site is using cookies under cookie policy . Science can be divided up first into the broad categories of "pure" science and "applied" science. Wiki User. [1] Consider going to science camp during high school. It is true that modem scientific research is very expensive and requires huge sums of money. The research that has been conducted over the past few years has explored certain subjects that have impacted society in different ways. There are many people who think that science has done a lot better for us. I know this ideal is not easy to achieve, but I will not give up for fear of poverty, misery, or suffering. 2) Houses are of different types. welfare of mankind only. But there is one task that often slips from our minds: writing essays and papers. If I were a scientist, I would like to carry on my work in the sphere of pure science. Could you hack it as a scientist? What is science? In the research where 39.4 percent of the children answered "I don't know" to the question, 18.8 percent of the children defined science as knowing everything and 7.6 percent defined it as formulas, compounds, potions, technology and inventions. If I were a scientist, I would want to be free from the powerful business and industrial giants who try to exploit scientists for their own sake.