This is the one and true command for unbreakable blocks using the mod so stop here if you dont want to know about what else is available. @Empytyisme I see, this would definitely not be effective for replacing every tool. E.g. You might want to keep your base safe from griefers in a fashionable manner. You will set specific flags. /give @p minecraft:diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {CanDestroy:[minecraft:wheat]} This allows you to stop players from breaking blocks while allowing certain blocks to be destroyed. setItemMeta( Itemmeta); Item should be: ItemStack Item = event [/edit].getPlayer.getItemInHand if that's what your aiming for UniqueNameDen, Mar 16, 2015 #5 Offline Rowinvd ItemMeta meta = bow.getItemMeta (); meta.spigot ().setUnbreakable (true); White Blocks in Minecraft: What Are They & How to Produce Them? We're a community of 3.9 million creative members sharing everything Minecraft since 2010! Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. | Minecraft Tutorials NatelyGamer 476 subscribers Subscribe 3.5K views 2 years ago Here's the command line: /give @p diamond_pickaxe. I'm building a server for my friends and I would want items to have infinite durability on my server. spigot(). Short story taking place on a toroidal planet or moon involving flying. void setUnbreakable (boolean unbreakable) Sets the unbreakable tag. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Your only option is to build everything thats been blown up from scratch again. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} [duplicate], We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Screenshot of the Week #85 [Submissions Closed - Vote Now!]. An unbreakable item will not lose durability. Even if you don't post your own creations, we always appreciate feedback on ours. Using Kolmogorov complexity to measure difficulty of problems? To make the item nearlyunbreakable use: /give @p minecraft:YOURITEM 1 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:1000}]} And to make it self-repairing use: /give @p minecraft:YOURITEM 1 0 {ench:[{id:70,lvl:1}]} (another option is using both enchants at once) Or, if you want to make allitems unbreakable, just give each player a ton of Mending books. display: is used to give the item it's title and lore. boolean removeAttributeModifier(Attribute attribute) Remove all AttributeModifiers associated with the given Attribute. We're a community of 3.9 million creative members sharing everything Minecraft since 2010! How can I create a copy of an entity using command blocks? how-to-create-an-unbreakable-tool-weapon-armor-with-a-title-lore-enchantments. Why is this sentence from The Great Gatsby grammatical? Now that you know how this is done, is there any difference between Bedrock and Java Edition Minecraft when it comes to the execution of the command, and how do you translate this into a whole building without having to repeat the command every time you want to go and place a new block? Inventory, but I can just move it if needed. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} I do not take any responsibility for any kind of viruses and malwares. Although your fix would work it would take a lot of scoreboard stats and a lot of command blocks and basically isn't worth the time. To make a totally indestructible item use this: (another option is using both enchants at once). Minecraft | 10 TRAPS Everyone Should Know! This method is limited because it can only be used to destroy blocks in the upwards direction and so cannot be used to break past the bedrock floor. You can select a sphere shape, an ellipsoid shape, and many others. Share id:sharpness identifies what kind of enchantment you want on the item. How do I add an enchantment to another item that already has some enchantments? 11 comments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_v6mgGOHx8\u0026ab_channel=MinecraftSketchBros Top 5 Minecraft Survival Servers:https://youtu.be/9sjZ94P79n8 Make sure you have Java :) Java download link : https://minecraftsketchbros.eu/java-tutorial-download/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)DISCLAIMER:There is no copyright infrangement intended for the sound or picture used in this video. @BACONISDABEST2COOL4U that's great, so is this an acceptable answer? setUnbreakable(true); Item. Use ItemMeta#Spigot#setUnbreakable . surround a gold sword with lapis in the crafting table and get back an unbreakable item I mean I know I am hard but I am not unbreakable! What sort of strategies would a medieval military use against a fantasy giant? How to Make Items and Blocks Unbreakable in Minecraft? How can I explain to my manager that a project he wishes to undertake cannot be performed by the team? Udisen Show and you can learn how to get unbreakable tools in Minecraft 1.19.x, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2My Channels: Text tutorials https://udisen.com/ My Udisen Channel (Minecraft guides) https://goo.gl/XbWvXf My Udisen Games (game guides) https://goo.gl/KNAsFY Our discord https://discord.gg/hHS9jCmCOMMANDS FULL LIST :https://udisen.com/unbreakable-tools-command-list-for-minbecraft-java-1-19-x/ Vanilla Guides (1000 levels, farms, commands, guides so on) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyIp7g7Ne7HfDuodFFmtq9jAbomHPzph_ POPULAR PLAYLISTS: Mods for 1.19.x https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyIp7g7Ne7HcR79_ADRE4Hct5ehw4fYAY BOOST FPS (playlist) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyIp7g7Ne7HfOahAElxAokEb-lH98ZcuJ Minecraft MCPE / Android / Bedrock Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyIp7g7Ne7HeeeVY0etYodO4ymXuhicch TOP 10 MODS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyIp7g7Ne7Hf5vFmIDEmbAIaXQlpMByX0 Modpacks (install / review) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyIp7g7Ne7HflRUIFIzjNkDuuRYTD9o6U Mod Spotlights https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRZhV_3gDJN-jZloL4dpp4X5uc6G7Xayi All playlists: https://www.youtube.com/c/Udisenchannel/playlists?view=1 What is the Udisen channel about? Discord: Deko#9999 #3 Gadse, Oct 5, 2019 + Quote Reply bayerntvplay Code (Java): ItemStack itemStack = new ItemStack ( Material. To use it, just download the source-file and copy it into your project. @BACONISDABEST2COOL4U just to clarify, are you trying to do this for a specific tool or all tools? /rg flag name of region block-place deny this prevents players from placing. Enchantments:[{ works similarly to the display commands with the [{ except that they are reversed. I also do not want mending books! Command Explained, Unbreakable blocks command: differences between Java and Bedrock. /data merge entity @e[type=minecraft:item,distance=..5,limit=1] {Item:{tag:{Unbreakable:1}}}. getItemMeta(). Sorry about what i said earlier after looking at it there is a completely different problem you have yes you can't make a player unbreakable but also you can't use entity data at all for diamond sword because it isn't an entity. Do you want to make every item on the server unbreakable, or just. Heres What You Should Know. Making unbreakable blocks in mincraft only require a few commands depending on the which minecraft version you are using. In minecraft, how does armor and the unbreaking enchantment work, specifically? What is the point of Thrower's Bandolier? What am I doing wrong here in the PlotLegends specification? Recovering from a blunder I made while emailing a professor, Minimising the environmental effects of my dyson brain. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Setup run this once: ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} You can also change the area selection shape, but you can read about that in the WorldEdit files. A dialog box will appear, asking where you want to save the file, and what to name it. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. To identify the player who has the item in their inventory we are going to use scoreboards. 2010 - 2023 Cyprezz LLC. This is how you make unbreakable items. I misunderstood what the OP was asking. It only takes a minute to sign up. To make the item nearly unbreakable use: /give @p minecraft:YOURITEM 1 0 {ench: [ {id:34,lvl:1000}]} And to make it self-repairing use: /give @p minecraft:YOURITEM 1 0 {ench: [ {id:70,lvl:1}]} (another option is using both enchants at once) Or, if you want to make all items unbreakable, just give each player a ton of Mending books. They will be marked as position one and two, and youll mark the first with your want in hand and right-clicking and then position two by left-clicking. Then you'll be able to create (or edit) a compound as simply as so. In 1.8.x the method is this Code (Java): ItemMeta. (1.16.4, 1.12.2, 1.8.9, etc.) By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Barrier blocks are mainly used to build an impenetrable barrier that cannot be broken in standard survival mode play but can be placed in survival. Visit https://files.minecraftforge.net and make sure the version selected is the version for which you want to create a mod. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} All rights reserved. Related Topics. Minimising the environmental effects of my dyson brain. Its incredibly frustrating having to play Minecraft on a server and being griefed all the time. How is an ETF fee calculated in a trade that ends in less than a year? 1.16.5: I've tried to mess with /data but I'm just too stupid to understand it. Your post is still visible on the sub. (small) give me ideas (I can make you a TEXTURE PACK). =) Youll set the command block on repeat and always active and type in the command /setblock X Y Z coordinates where you want the command to be placed, followed by typing in the type of block that you want to set and be unbreakable. Did any DOS compatibility layers exist for any UNIX-like systems before DOS started to become outmoded? This will give you a magic wand(usually an axe) that allows you to mark the place youll then edit. Lore starts after the second quotation mark here. Learn Java Github #2 Warren1001, Oct 5, 2019 + Quote Reply Gadse The unbreakable flag exists in 1.8. 2010 - 2023 Cyprezz LLC. Short story taking place on a toroidal planet or moon involving flying, How to tell which packages are held back due to phased updates, Identify those arcade games from a 1983 Brazilian music video, Theoretically Correct vs Practical Notation, Linear Algebra - Linear transformation question, Acidity of alcohols and basicity of amines. Please comment the version you're playing. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Why are Suriname, Belize, and Guinea-Bissau classified as "Small Island Developing States"? What I mean by unbreakable items is that they cant disappear when you die or that you cant drop them when you die, and that they dont have a durability limit so that you can always keep using the same one. The Lore ends after the \""} make sure you start the {Name: with a bracket and end the \""} with a bracket so it ends the command for display. Because Im going to make a self destruct house, actually there is a unbreakable data tag acoording to rudolf and it works i tested it, How to make items unbreakable? :https://youtu.be/G8UIhDwMtRwHow To Fix Failed to Authenticate Your Connection Hypixel! Minecraft | Sons Of The Forest Build Hacks & Ideas! .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} How do you take away a certain amount items from a player and then give back an item? Truth be told, there are much simpler ways to make blocks or numerous blocks unbreakable, and this can happen through the use of mods. This creates another command spot specifically for enchanting the item. Make sure to like and sub before you go! Youll want to mark the blocks that mark the bottom limit and the block that marks the upper limit, so the imaginary line that would run from both these points should be vertical. (small) give me ideas (I can make you a TEXTURE PACK). This command makes one item in the radius of 5 blocks unbreakable. If not specified, defaults to 0. **********************************Go Check Out My Tier 2 Members!Xobot: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFshYLIZjee0LDUmq-nFXGAGet unbreakable items in java edition:/give @p minecraft:netherite_pickaxe{Unbreakable:1b}/give @p netherite_pickaxe{display:{Name:'{\"text\":\"Epic Pickaxe\",\"color\":\"gold\",\"bold\":true,\"underlined\":true}'},Unbreakable:1b,Enchantments:[{id:\"minecraft:efficiency\",lvl:10s},{id:\"minecraft:fortune\",lvl:20s},{id:\"minecraft:mending\",lvl:1s}]} 1Get the universal minecraft editor to get unbreakable items in bedrock edition: https://www.universalminecrafteditor.com/Buy My Mug or Merch https://teespring.com/stores/maxstuffBecome a member https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkqOdzxj4wY7BmWdXWueoA/joinSubscribe to my channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkqOdzxj4wY7BmWdXWueoA?sub_confirmation=1***********************************Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/maxstuffDiscord https://discord.gg/SWUu3drTwitter https://twitter.com/Mario_HierioInstagram https://www.instagram.com/maxstuff_insta/***********************************#minecraft #bedrock #unbreakable The Lore ends after the \""} make sure you start the {Name: with a bracket and end the \""} with a bracket so it ends the command for display. Hey, ive been searching for a while, but can you put unbreaking on an already made item? createCompound(); NbtCompound author = NbtFactory. Simply put a | (Same keyboard key as your \ but shifted) if you want to create a new lore line. Minecraft 1.19 - How To Get Unbreakable Tools & Armor (Java/Bedrock) Minecraft TGK 23.4K subscribers Join Subscribe 1.4K views 4 months ago Minecraft 1.19 - How To Get Unbreakable Tools. 3. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. { = the start of the command process of the item and } = the end of the command process. When your question has been answered, please mark the post solved by replying to the comment/comments that helped with "!Helped". Code: Where does this (supposedly) Gibson quote come from? vegan) just to try it, does this inconvenience the caterers and staff. Why is this sentence from The Great Gatsby grammatical? DueCucumber1752 2 yr. ago. To Add Unbreaking Level hold an Enchanted book with Unbreaking on it in offhand and item to apply it to in mainhand (needs to have Unbreaking already), this operation consumes Experience Levels, and can be performed when standing on top of Enchanting Table How can I change the durability of items using commands? NbtCompound compound = NbtFactory. Meanwhile, you first need to put a player in Adventure mode using the different commands that fit your version. will be the final bracket ending the command. Do I need a thermal expansion tank if I already have a pressure tank? Must be a 32-bit integer number. Copyright 2023 Game Horizon, a property of Incomera d.o.o. - Arqade If you preorder a special airline meal (e.g. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. (/rg flag name of region block-break deny this makes it so other players cant break other blocks with their tools or hands. Make sure your item is the only one in the distance so it works. To move onto Lore simply add a comma , after the quotation marks. Maybe having a command block that makes the activator's hand have the mending enchant? Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search.