In the current climate its about as heroically contentious as, say, a private school prospectus that promises We believe in educating the whole person; or a sign at a Co-op declaring its commitment to social justice, diversity and sustainability; or a Conservative Prime Minister declaring that three letters NHS are engraved on his heart. (On the Queen of England) Ive had a few medical problems this year. 10) Lines you wouldn't hear in a sci-fi film: Is it a bird? Im joking Id rape her first.". ItsTribute. Incredible when you consider he has the worst name you could have in American politics. Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights is a comedy sketch show created by Frankie Boyle, starring Boyle himself alongside Jim Muir, Tom Stade, Robert Florence and Thaila Zucchi. Spitting Image - Season 2 Episode 4. Boyles problem, if it is a problem, is that life, or society, is too bland for him. You can fuck off. Probably with chaps from his year at school on an Arms Industry jolly, betting on which blindfolded tramp can successfully cross the surface of a frozen lake., [On Jacob Rees-Mogg] A composite figure drawn from the nightmares of 18th century millworkers. And underneath we should have the words Scotland welcomes careful drivers. I mean the naivety of Al Qaida trying to bring religious war to Glasgow. Frankie Boyle's Most Offensive Jokes: Ultimate Compilation (Part 1/2) Young, Ideological & Politically Naive 8.4K subscribers 1.6M views 5 years ago A Complication of some of the most. AT LEAST PRETEND THAT THE BULLSHIT SYSTEM YOU WANT US TO ENGAGE WITH WORKS. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Frankie Boyle: if I Could Reach out Through Your Tv and Strangle You I Wo New C2 at the best online prices at eBay! [] well as being a big fan of Frankie Boyle and Stewart Lee, I also really like Omid Djalili(pronounced Omeed Jaleelee). ScottishcomedianFrankie Boyle is renowned for his controversial, close to the bone humour and insensitivegags so its no surprise his Give It Up for Comic Relief gig drew gasps from the crowd as he berated the Royal Family last night. To bully this unbelievably brave child is despicable, to broadcast it on television is to show a complete and utter lack of judgment.. >> Frankie Boyle insulting celebrities She looks like someone whos looking at themselves in the back of a spoon. Subscribe to leave a comment. The comedian is back on the small screen this evening with Frankie Boyles New World Order which will see his unabashed take on the bewildering events of 2017. Oddly enough it's feminists, One of the UK's smallest towns has an award-winning pub and England's oldest fishing society, 'How bad are the pics? Means the athletes will have to use extra skill to work out which gunshot is the starting pistol., [On the most Scottish thing he has ever seen] I was going through a town called Bathgate at around 11 oclock at night. Book Title: Frankie Boyle. Trending videos, tweets and news from the UK's biggest humour site. Well, eventually one of themll lose and have to keep him. But for a brief moment I really thought you were bigger and braver than that. Ofcom upheld 500 complaints about the joke and the charity Mencap described it as a "disgusting" attack on a disabled child. We want Paris to be remembered in 1,000 years and we dont remember the names of the victims 10 minutes after reading them we dont remember Amine Ibnolmobarak, a Moroccan migr who was designing an architectural solution to the 2,000 deaths at Mecca; we dont remember Elsa Delplace and her mother Patricia San Martin, who died shielding Delplaces young son from bullets. A great choice of venue: a place where people think Hepatitis B is a vitamin., [On Scottish independence] David Beckham sent the people of Scotland an open letter. Frankie Boyle's New World Order: With Frankie Boyle, Miles Jupp, Sara Pascoe, Sophie Duker. The US attacking Islam is like a serial killer being annoyed when the people locked in his basement start praying. I hope that if the experiments successful, the whole of our reality will dissolve, and a big sign will up come that says: Level Two., I think the anti-speeding advert should be footage of Richard Hammond trying to remember his own wedding day., People who think theres no good way to die have obviously never heard the phrase Drug-fuelled-sex-heart-attack., When I went to school, sex education was mainly muttered warnings about the janitor., RyanAir have been getting a hard time because theyve launched a 7 flight to New York. (on MOCK THE WEEK) Hello and welcome to Working Lunch, a show for people who are so good at business theyre sat at home watching TV in the middle of the day. 2) Unlikely things to hear on songs of praise: and we appear to have a streaker. With no other role to play, our politicians will continue doing what they know: waving to the cameras, forcing a smile, hoping to keep us paying attention to their strange, dull ceremonies. However, after being slammed for the joke Boyle took to Twitter to defend himself, claiming that the joke had been taken out of context. He was like a male model. Obamahalfway between Osama and a bomber. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines. BBCs coverage of Gaza is as shameful as anything it has ever done. Ive been studying Israeli army martial arts. That's not. He has written several articles for the Guardian, all of which I again highly recommend. And who better to speak up for Clarkson than a comedian who has himself been barred from a TV channel for his offensive humour? [Football commentary] Overpaidoverpaid knocks it on to overratedoverratedon to possible rapistpossible rapist knocks it forward to closet gaycloset gayGOAL! You can change your choices at any time by clicking on the 'Privacy dashboard' links on our sites and apps. In 2010 Boyle was back to making offensive jokes once again, this time making Katie Price's disabled son the butt of his joke. We take a look at ten of his most high-profile victims and cutting one-linersyet, When Barack Obama was giving his speech after being elected as president, he had to do it behind three inch thick bullet-proof glass. If you get offended by any jokes tonight, by the way, feel free to Tweet your outrage on a mobile phone made by a ten year old in China. Alcoholic and a racist!, I think were heading for a two state solution. Surely even Hunts wife would rather spend a sleepless 72 hours gazing into a cracked open ribcage than talk to him?, [On Ted Cruz] A cross between a permanently disappointed sitcom vampire and the high school yearbook photo of every serial killer of the modern era., You can actually make your own Trump policies by going through the incinerator at the Daily Mail and picking through the dust for anything they thought might get them prosecuted., An ISIS caliphate is essentially the Vatican but with less sex., BBCs coverage of Gaza is as shameful as anything it has ever done. Controversial comic Frankie Boyle has been slammed for making a 'rape joke' about TV presenter Holly Willoughby. Amazingly dont laugh, because it really aint funny Frankie Boyle is one of Britains most successful comedians. I don't find him witty or clever. Whatever it is, its heading straight for the world trade center11) I'm all for gay adoption , gay man would make brilliant dads. Science classes are to be taught that Mori Ways of Knowing (Mtauranga Mori) have equal standing with western, In defence of the fabrications of reality TV, Our Russian sanctions are only helping Vladimir Putin, The sinister rise of drag shows for children, Is Putin winning? He suggested that Camilla Parker Bowles was what Princess Diana would look like if she survived the crash. Why do paedophiles always have beards and glasses? There is nothing funny about male violence. Boyle stars in the comedy series Frankie Boyles New World Order for the BBC. Hes sort of like a pumpkin having a nervous breakdown. During Boyles first stint hosting BBC panel show Have I Got News For You in 2016, a number of jokes had to be excised from the final broadcast. Cricket. 5) 2. I must have a long lost twin who has identical sperm. you show a bridge with a person of oriental persuasion standing on it, and you make a sly, schoolboyish racial pun involving the word slope. They're tied with the Cardinals and Giants for the most mound prospects (18) on our Top 30 lists, led by three right-handers from the past two Drafts: Drew Thorpe, Will Warren and Richard Fitts. If Britain becoming more misogynist? Nobody thought Mel Gibson could play a Scot but look at him now! Well, eventually one of themll lose and have to keep him. He was really attractive. In Dublin., I could never do what Tiger Woods didI f***ing hate golf!, The thing I dont get about paedophilia Why the hell do kids find old men in dirty raincoats so sexy?, Does anyone find it ironic how a program aimed at old people is called Countdown?, I hate all this terrorist business. However, others claimed that Boyles tweets were in fact simply targeting the Conservative governments much-criticised handling of the pandemic, rather than the victims. Our new rulers will be corporations. He is someone I have blogged about many times before (for example here). British Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington (in the run-up to London 2012), I worry that Rebecca Adlington will have an unfair advantage in the swimming by possessing a dolphins face., 7. Frankie Boyle, coming out in defence of "trans folk" and alternative comedian Hannah Gadsby. Wij, Yahoo, maken deel uit van de Yahoo-merkenfamilie. Free shipping for many products! The joke they quote is garbled nonsense, a concept and wording no comic would ever use. Frankie Boyle is known for his controversial humour. Brooklyn Nets forward Dorian Finney-Smith has not had the offensive start with the Nets that we was hoping for when he was traded to the team on NBA trade deadline day. (Disclaimer: I do not own and have had no part in producing any of these clips) Transcript of jokes: 1) They've bought out a condom now for people with premature ejaculation and they've put an anesthetic in the lining that makes you numb and you can last longer Or, you can wear it inside out and you don't have to wake anybody up! "There is a very long routine in my current show which concludes that certain jokes are probably a product of toxic masculinity. I mean, shes like the establishment candidate. There is a very long routine in my current show which concludes that certain jokes are probably a product of toxic masculinity. The Scot, 50, is to front a new programme called 'Frankie Boyle: Monarchy', where he'll explore the future of the UK . He made a rebarbative sexual reference to Jordan the celebritys disabled son, Harvey. (LogOut/ Did you see her boyfriend? Boyles jokes were accused of being sexist and derogatory, with the BBC Trust condemning him for them. But theres space or there ought to be for those of a nearer-the-knuckle persuasion too. Unless you include my cat., People say that Steve Jobs died too soon. The joke in question made reference to raping and murdering TV presenter Holly Willoughby. And he's Frankie Boyle. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for FRANKIE BOYLE LIVE DVD - IF I COULD REACH OUT - COMEDY SCOTLAND at the best online prices at eBay! Forget it. 9) Unlikely Greetings Cards: Thinking of you at this difficult time, has given me an erection. Women and girls around the country are not laughing," they added. "If youre up in Edinburgh this year, take a punt on a new act or two and keep this madness going.". 0:00 / 12:50 Franke Boyle's Most Hilarious Moments: Brexit & Theresa May | Live At The Apollo | BBC Comedy Greats BBC Comedy Greats 579K subscribers 412K views 2 years ago #comedy Contains. In Scotland, people are just worried in case they have to close Poundstretcher. The gag prompted 11 complaints to the TV regulator, which . Because when you want to teach people about democracy, you send them a prince. No matter who wins, both teams, and all the fans, are losers., If you get offended by any jokes, by the way, feel free to Tweet your outrage on a mobile phone made by a ten year old in China., Not only will America go to your country and kill all your people, theyll come back twenty years later and make a movie about how killing your people made their soldiers feel sad., Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. And there was a guy leaning and pissing against a front door. If Kanye was born in Glasgow he would have been called No You Cannae., There was quite a sad moment where Paul Golding, whos the head of Britain First, turned his back on Sadiq Khan during his acceptance speech. The Scottish-born Boyle, who is a cross between Jon Stewart and Rab C Nesbit, is a multifaceted talent: He is a stand-up comedian. Anish Vij. In an attempt to make sense of the bewildering world we live in, Frankie Boyle dissects the week's news using stand-up, review, discussion and audience interaction. I think were heading for a two state solution. Im very old now and Ive got a body like a dropped lasagne. A recent example of this ability to clarify are comments he made as to why people are so []. 6) Environmentally you should re-use your plastic bags to suffocate your children7) Things that would change the atmosphere at a dinner party: There is a vegetarian option. After leaving Mock the Week, the comedian went on to work on his own Channel 4 sketch show, Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights, and he's since had a number of his own TV series, including Frankie Boyle's New World Order and Frankie Boyle's Tour of Scotland. Oswald Peraza, SS/2B ( MLB No. And there was a guy leaning and p*ssing against a front door. Im joking Id rape her first.". Access unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime Video Sign up now for a 30-day free trial, I have a theory that Jordan married a cage fighter cause she needed someone strong enough to stop Harvey from f***ing her.. This is a pen name, and that's not a photo of me. Campaign to get Big Ben to bong when we reach a million dead, he wrote in one tweet. View All Credits 1 48.3K. We sent Prince Harry to Afghanistan. The clips chosen were mostly from around 2005-2007. The thing that nobody really said about Rebecca Adlington is that she looks pretty weird. I thought he went too far with one of the Jordan/Harvey jokes but I like the fact that he isn't "safe" and takes risks. One of them is the near-capital crime of making a laddish, self-mocking car programme in which oh the horror! Football is just distraction, distract you from the real world, distract you from the war. He looks like a Punch cartoon of the first giraffe in England., [To audience] I feel like putting out a public service announcement at the start of the show saying in the result of a fire you will all be better looking., And welcome, a woman whos brainier than Kurt Cobains garage wall, its Carol Vorderman!, We had the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow this year. The joke they 'quote' is garbled nonsense, a concept and wording no comic would ever use. He looks like a sad face that someone has drawn onto their scrotum. In a statement, Price said: If Mr Boyle had a 10th of his courage and decency he would know that to suggest, let alone think funny, that Harvey may sexually attack me is vile and deeply unfair. Ricky Gervais is worth at least 100 Frankie Boyles, talent-wise. Were four hundred years ahead of you guys. The comedian made a crude joke about the monarch during an appearance on Mock the Week, which went on to be investigated by the BBC Trust. Frankie Boyle's New World Order has . These were Scottish people flying to Spain! If Top Gear didnt make jokes about lazy Mexicans, arrogant, garlic-eating French or efficient, borderline-Nazi Germans, it wouldnt be doing its job. Frankie Boyle - "Funniest Mock The Week Moments #1" (Frankie Boyle MTW Compilation) He might as well be called Muslim OGunBomb. Jack Straw is sitting there. Because we all get to sit on the mountains and watch the English drown. Im so old, my pussy is haunted.. Is 100% what Ricky Gervaise does. Question: What year will black people and white people finally live together in harmony, in Chinese concentration camps? He is a writer of three books, again strongly recommended as I hope to quote from these in a future blog. Frankie Boyle tears into Matt Hancock and Keir Starmer on The Last Leg. Since he first made his debut on Mock the Week in 2005, Frankie Boyle has delighted and shocked audiences with his dark pessimistic brand of humour. Alcoholic and a racist! The Scottish comedian described a game about 'killing and sh***ing' people -. And my thing was culture is a war of ideas. Known as a wing who can play defense and shoot the three-ball, Finney-Smith has only been able to contribute on the defensive end . Enjoy! The only mildly interesting aspect of the statement is that Frankie Boyle is not, contrary to all impressions, a junior policy co-ordinator at the Equality and Human Rights Commission, nor the head of diversity at a firm of chartered accountants, nor yet the health inequalities, disability and lesbian affairs officer at Strathclyde council. Mon 19 Oct 2009 08.25 EDT. No, clearly Frankie Boyle isn't too controversial for TV as he still appears. One such controversial joke is said to have related to Willoughby, with a report in the Daily Mail claiming Boyle had said: "Id obviously kill her and rape her afterwards. Our faces feel odd when we take our masks off. A subsequent Ofcom ruling decided that slope was indeed a pejorative racial term which has the potential to be offensive to Asian people specifically, as well as to viewers generally. Comedy, after all, is one of the ways in which we expose received wisdoms and cultural taboos to ruthless scrutiny; its also one of our defence mechanisms against the cruelty of existence, black laughter providing cathartic release from our fear and unease over everything from cancer to child murder. In 2008, Boyle was investigated by the BBC Trust following complaints over a joke he made about Queen Elizabeth II on Mock the Week.