Drizzy reportedly gets around, something he made fun of in his Falling Back music video when he married around two-dozen influencers (Drakes best man for the wedding was Tristan Thompson, someone else who has had his fair share of affairs.) Its never been weird. Ahead of the High School Musical cast's reunion on Disney's singalong special, an in-depth look back at Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron's relationship, breakup, and friendship status now. She clearly wasnt Drakes girlfriend for too long, but this rumored iconic fling will certainly go down in pop culture history, Who is She? Johanna Leia. After 90 Day Fianc star Chantel Everett split from her husband of six-years, Drake was quick to take a chance at having a potential fling with her. Well ship this couple till the day we die. Tom and Zendaya kept their relationship hidden from the media until late 2021, after photos of them kissing in a car surfaced online in July. Although Zendaya is taller than Holland, the couple have expressed that they don't care about their height difference. Interestingly, the star duo was advised against doing exactly what they are believed to be doing. Age: 26 She told Extra, "Literally if I show up anywhere with anyone that automatically happens." Article was last updated on December 22, 2022. Durty 30. Obviously, we're completely obsessed with Zendaya and Tom Holland. The actress posted a selfie on her Instagram after the Emmys and wrote, Still on cloud nine so grateful, still speechless, to all my friends and family who have texted/tweeted/called etc. Drake has been linked with a fair share of famous gals, but this apparent hook-up might be his most controversial! The relationship only lasted a few months, however, and while the pair have both moved on with other people they remain friends and continue to star in Euphoria together. Its best to get rid of their number. But it doesnt end there the pair were seen rekindling an old flame at the Golden Globes in 2018, too! Although the former Disney Channel actress did not disclose her exs name, she opened up about their breakup on her app in 2017. The pair looked super cute posing together for the paps and at the time, a source told E Online that He likes how normal she is, and she has her head on straight. Drake has been linked to A-listers like Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Kylie Jenner over the years. Ive known him for a really long time He was our celebrity set-up, so we set him up on dates and we had dinner. He was genuinely a sweet guy., Okay, we cant really call this one an ex per se, but it is official that she went on a date with Drake. Drake has had a long history of romances, from his famous on-again-off-again saga with Rihanna, to his even more famous (and more recent) Instagram with Jennifer Lopez, which she reposted on her. This past how many months weve had to do press tours together. The costars were first romantically linked in 2017, but at the time, they both stated their relationship was strictly platonic. Your email address will not be published. Tom Holland and Zendaya star as Peter and MJ in Marvel's current "Spider-Man" franchise. Hes such a sweet person. Indeed, singer and TV personality Keshia Chante is said to be the famous Kiki from Drakes famous lyrics. They denied anything romantic was going on between them, but Zendaya's close friend Skai Jackson's mother added fuel to the rumor mill. Drake has never confirmed or denied a relationship with actress/model Bria Myles, but having a whole interlude titled with her name pretty much tells us he did. Drake Finally Reacts To Kylie Jenner Giving Birth To His Rumored Kid It's only been days since Kylie Jenner gave birth to baby No.2 with Travis Scott and the Kylie & Kris Jenner Exposed For. Well, after hinting about an old romance in his Mr. (They regrouped a third time for "Spider-Man: No Way Home" in 2021.) He pops up in tabloidswith Malia. Waiting through that [MTV VMAs] speech was probably the most uncomfortable part. Holland sent scores of fans into a tizzy when, in September 2021, he dropped a precious birthday wish for Zendaya, referring to her as"My MJ." I got rid of old text messages, pictures and their clothing I still had, she continued. I promise I will get back to you tomorrow when Ive wrapped my head around this amazing night, until then gonna go to sleep and make sure this isnt a dream. So many of Zendayas Euphoria co-stars Storm Reid, Hunter Schafer, and Barbie Ferreira sent love to Zendaya after she won the Emmy. She was doing exactly what Ive done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. Drake is the greatest rapper, ever, said Ye, before the hosts brought up a now-deleted IG post where Ye alleged DRAKE A F Y ABABY MAMAS MAMA. I love him to death Thats all it is, she said about their dynamic in 2014. Viola Davis, 55, was the first in 2015 for her role on How To Get Away with Murder. These Celebs Love Posting Naked Photos, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Teen Daughter Shiloh's Transformation, Brit Awards 2023 Best, Worst Dressed Celebs: Red Carpet Photos, Her Swimsuits Don't Lie! Cecilia, who starred in Drizzys Wait For You video was apparently allowed to pick out anything she wanted from the store and spent a whopping $300k on her. I was a pawn, Drake told The New York Times in 2010. . Years after the speculation sparked, the love affair between the Marvel co-stars was seemingly confirmed when Zendaya and Holland were snapped kissing in July 2021. There were even rumors that Drake hooked up with Kim Kardashian because of the In My Feelings lyrics (Kiki, do you love me?), which got Kanye Ye West all up in his feelings. Jennifer Lopez and Drake were in each others orbits years before she posted the now-infamous photo of them cuddling together in front of what appears to be a fireplace. Though she's kept her personal life pretty private (actually going as far as to deny more relationships than she's ever confirmed), she has been linked to a few famous faces. According to Heightline, Zendaya dated Leo Howard, who had a recurring role on the series. Fans added more fuel to the fire when they took to Twitter to speculate whether Drizzys song, Jaded was actually about Jorja, Who is She? Singer & ActressDated In: 2016. Despite the saucy lyrics, Tatyana denied any involvement with Drake on The Real, saying they never hooked up. It is what it is.. One look at Twitter reveals fans of the celebrity couple think they're getting married, after speculation that . One things for sure, the twerking Zmeena has received a backlash of nasty comments after her pictures appeared with the Scorpion rapper. Undercover. Right Now'. You may be wondering to yourself, "How does Zendaya even have the time to date?," given how busy she is. Drake was spotted a number of times watching Serena Williams play tennis throughout 2011 to 2015 but never confirmed that they were dating. This apparent affair got the whole world talking and singing! Full Article: https://hiphopdx.com/news/sza-dating-drake-snl-sketchSZA has opened up about her past relationship with Drake, sharing that she was not at all . Since putting his acting days behind and adopting his hip-hop persona, the man born Aubrey Drake Graham has been romantically linked to a range of different women. Drake presented Rihanna with that years Vanguard Award, calling her shes someone Ive been in love with since I was 22 years old, shes one of my best friends in the world. I can understand why people think that because we are really close. Jackson, who Zendaya called her "best friend in the whole world,"told HipHollywood, "We be laughing every time we hear it. That same year, Zendaya opened up toVogueabout breaking up with her "first love" after four years of dating. The 6-bedroom mansion is currently undergoing renovations and expansions to include a gym, cinema, games room, and sauna. His message read, @Zendaya @euphoria it was a LOCK congratulations.. It was everything. SEE ALSO:Kim Kardashians Relationship History. She plays the role of Rue, a 17-year-old who struggles with drugs and pathological lying. 90 Day Fianc starDated In: 2022. Tom dated family friend Olivia Bolton from July 2019 to April 2020. Trevor Jackson. Tom Holland and Zendaya Have Been Spotted Out on Dates In February 2022, the pair were seen holding hands as they left a date night at Mamo Restaurant in Soho, New York, in photos obtained by the. But he started getting a little bit too loose. That was my dude, not somebody I was just kickin it with., Arguably Drakes biggest and most significant long-term relationship, the Gods Plan rapper first began dating Rihanna in 2009, four years after they first met (he was DJing at a Toronto restaurant, and she was filming the video for Pon de Replay). Zendaya was seen vacationing in Greece with her "Euphoria" costar Jacob Elordi in August 2019, and romance rumors began immediately. Actress & IG ModelDated In: 2018. When Ye made his second appearance on theDrink Champs podcast on Sunday, Oct. 16, 2022, he made a claim that Drake hooked up with Kim Kardashians mom, Kris Jenner. Euphoria star Dominic Fike sent "Tomdaya" fans hearts' racing when he confirmed costar Zendaya and Tom Holland 's relationship. Zendaya as Ruby "Rue" Bennett, a teenage drug addict who is fresh out of rehab and struggling to find her place in the world. Im talkin family dinners, we in Whole Foods pushing the cart around, it was a regular relationship, she told Hot 107.9 in 2011, per Vibe. The kid in question is Adonis, Drakes child with Sophie Bressaux. It shouldnt come as a surprise that Zendaya kept her romance with Tom out of the spotlight for a while, considering she previously admitted to having a secret boyfriend for four years. The Tom Holland rumors never really died down during the brief period that Zendaya was believed to have secretly dated Jacob Elordi. All Rights Reserved. You have to get rid of everything associated with them. The smile on her face is a big giveaway, but the angle of her leg is a biggie too, says Donaldson. When Zendaya began production of " Malcolm & Marie ," the made-during-lockdown Netflix drama she stars in with John David Washington, she never imagined that it would spark both . Yet another lady in his slew of exes includes Cyn Santana, model and star of Love & Hip Hop. Talk of Zendaya dating pro football playerOdell Beckham Jr. surfaced in 2016 after the duo showed up at the Grammys afterparty together, arms linked. Claire Stoermer and Zendaya (Photo by Michael Kovac/Getty Images for ELLE) Zendaya was born to Claire Stoermer and Kazembe Ajamu Coleman in Oakland, California. This is my first girlfriend I ever had in my life. The two grew up in Torontoand clearly, she was wifey-material. While they denied the relationship they were seen kissing while out together in New York City the following year. Though Zendaya and her Spidey-love Tom Holland haven't confirmed they are dating in as many words, their adorable social media PDA leaves no doubt about the close relationship they share. And, arguably, shes the best at that. After meeting on the set of his Best I Ever Had video, sparks began to fly between Drake and Catya, before officially dating a month later. Zendaya brings levity to the relationship. After exchanging flirty messages during Drizzys Instagram Live session, the duo were spotted getting cozy at dinner in Miami back in November 2018. There seemed to be an attraction there. Nothing seemed to come out of this rumor though, putting dating speculations to rest. Here's a look at the string of famous names Zendaya has been paired with to date. It took the world a long time to recover from the glorious video Rihanna and Drake unleashed for their PARTYNEXTDOOR-written "Work . That being said, the Avengers: Endgame actor has a lot of admiration for Zendaya, naming her and Robert Downy Jr. as his top two acting mentors. Holland goes Instagram-official with girlfriend Nadia Parks on July 27, 2020 . Aubs, I love you for life, she captioned a gallery of her performance. The pair apparently got together in February 2020, according to Page Six. Nude Selfies! Feb 27, 2022 1:34 pm. Before packing on the PDA with Zendaya in July 2021, the U.K. native datedOlivia Boltonfrom 2019 until they split in April 2020. Rumor has it that Drake was dating British rap star, Stefflon Don. Singer & TV personalityDated In: 2000s. Drake and Dollicia shared a brief fling in 2011, with photos of the pair together circulating among fans. Is it even official if it's not Instagram-official? Her hair was pulled up into a messy updo. Despite Holland, 25, and Zendaya, 25, appearing to be in a happy and healthy relationship, it was revealed that the two were actually asked not to fall in love.. After Spider-Man: No Way Home hit theaters, Amy Pascal, the former Sony movie exec behind the first five . Sadly, the Work singer found his confession awkward and confirmed that they no longer had a relationship. In the intervening period, Zendaya and Holland had co-starred again in the 2019 sequel "Spider-Man: Far From Home." Drake wrote Brias Interlude on So Far Gone, which he would later explain to MTV. Heres a snap of them back in 2017! Though she's kept her personal life pretty private (actually going as far as to deny more. She said, I looked at some of the @s and they were like f**k you, Kate Dennings, like, you cant Drake from me, hes mine., Drake also confirmed on TheEllen DeGeneresShow that he did indeed go on a date with Dennings, saying hed always had a thing for her.. Tom Holland has shut down rumours that he and Zendaya have bought a multi-million pound house in south London, following weeks of speculation. "My MJ, have the happiest of birthdays. Required fields are marked *. Drakes Mr. ", Zendaya later opened up about having a secret boyfriend for four years in an interview with Vogue back in 2017. The . Zendaya is "appreciative" of her teacher parents for keeping her grounded. The 25-year-old, who has grabbed the spotlight with recent stellar performances in the 2021 sci-fi film "Dune"and Marvel's "Spider-Man"trilogy, is forever making headlines for the supposed happenings of her dating life. TMZ obtained footage of the two leaving, and when reporters asked if they were dating, Zendaya's dad quickly jumped in and said, "It's an audition!" Drake and Kat Dennings went on one date together, but the story shows how Drakes thirst continues to get him linked to so many women. After his fling with Blac Chyna, Drizzy may have moved on to her BFF. She later confirmed that they were just friends but if hed been 10 years older, she would have definitely been down for some dating. That was enough to cause speculation that Drake might have found his next girlfriend. craigslist hattiesburg ms community ; cottonwood financial administrative services, llc; disney channel september 2002 drake and zendaya relationship Your email address will not be published. Entertainment Tonight reported that the rumored lovebirds hung out together in New York City for a day of grocery shopping Elordi was even snapped sweetly kissing Zendaya on her head. But besides once publicly wishing each other a Valentine's Day, Jackson did hint that the possibility of him dating Zendaya wasn't entirely zero "If it happens, it happens," he told J-14. So, I have to personally introduce her, Drake told the crowd. Rumors circulated that the rapper pursued Bella for four months, wined and dined her, and even threw her a surprise 21st birthday party, before allegedly ignoring her by text! Back in 2016 Zendaya and Odell Beckham Jr. were rumoured to be in a relationship after they were reportedly spotted looking pretty cosy at a Grammys after-party together and New York Knicks. And who is she dating now? So when rumor mills churned out buzz of pals Zendaya and Trevor Jackson dating about a decade ago, people lapped it up readily. Right Now lyrics included the line, Said she wanna fu*kto some SZA, wait/Cause I used to date SZA back in 08. In 2022, when asked about this line, SZA told Audacy: In a strange way, I was like, Did they know? But they didnt ask me to be in it.