You were gone before we knew it; and only God knows why. The Husband and family of the late Catherine (Cathy) Davison, Ne Nesbitt wish to convey their sincere thanks to all who sympathised with them on their recent sad bereavement. She passed. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. FORMER Derry City FC captain Declan McDowell has sadly passed away. How do I explain the death of loved one to children? Barbara went 1944 Who Receive obituaries Janet I. Hoisington February 26, 2023 View obituary Mary K. (Ferris) Stevens February 22, 2023 (58 years old) View obituary Gary W. Shell - I found that place at the close of day. Following the Memorial service, A celebration of his life 2023. Services will be private. Mid Ulster Arts Festival - launches March 2023! Derry - Margaret E. Hain (Peggy), 98, of Derry, NH, passed away on February 6, 2023 with her loving family at her side. Mum of Lorna and Mother- in-law of Jack, Nanny of Michelle (husband Michael), Laura (husband Mark) and Andrew (partner Charlie). Kevin'. Derry City and Strabane District Councils consultation on Constitutional Change. We regret to inform you that the death has taken place of Kevin Higgins suddenly in Sweden on 3rd February 2023. 2022. Death Notice. Recent Deaths Derry Death Notices - Tuesday, 28th February, 2023 Derry Death Notices - Monday, 27th February, 2023 Derry Death Notices - Sunday, 26th February, 2023 'I would like the truth about my son's death' - Billy Gallagher Derry Death Notices - Saturday, 25th February, 2023 Derry Death Notices - Friday, 24th February, 2023 Photo George Sweeney, nwpresspics, Derry City fans at the Brandywell last night. Quickly find times and locations of funerals across Northern Ireland. In loving memory of our father, grandfather and great-grandfather who went to sleep on 8 March 2022. - Iconic Media is Ireland's largest independently owned regional newspaper and media group, with an unrivalled audience in print, online and mobile. Derry Death Notices - Wednesday, 1st February, 2023. derrynow.com - Derry Now 5h. 2023. Born and raised in Derry, NH, she was one of eight children. Derry Directory. Former Derry city player Declan McDowell sadly passes away, Highly regarded Derry journalists life touched many people, funeral hears, SDLP Leader to attend Queens state funeral, Free Derry corners last inhabitant Johnny McKane passes away, Derry republican Donncha Mac Niallais dies suddenly, Tributes paid to incredibly gifted Derry singing legend Maureen Hegarty, Sadness at passing of Derry priest Fr Paddy OKane, Greatest Showman Tom Duffy has sadly passed away, Tributes at sad passing of Derry businessman Luke Hasson, Derry cancer survivor Noeleen McMorris reveals importance of awareness, Competition! will be held from 12 4pm at the VFW function Hall on Railroad Ave, Derry, NH. Lorna Elizabeth McNEELY, (ne McCorkell) Co. Derry/Londonderry Death Notice. Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles. Derry - Alan Billingsley of Derry, NH, passed peacefully on February 12, 2023. Loving grandmother (Nana moon) of Andrew, Stuart, Jamie, Kerrie, Emma, and Naomi, and. Derry News always first with the news - Front Pages - March 2, 2023. Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free Much loved father of Barry (Helen RIP) Patrick Feenan, died 1st March 2023 surrounded by his loving family. Please allow ads as they help fund our trusted local news content. Born on February 21, 1949, in Manchester, NH, the daughter of the late Jules and Gertrude (Farmer) DeGelan. R.I.P. Alternatively, you can pay 0.50 per article, capped at 1 per day. Derry - Richard H. Ruh, Jr., 86, of Derry, NH, passed away Tuesday December 13, 2022 with his loving wife at his side. Karen Connors died at home after a long illness and is now reunited in peace and . The family is deeply saddened and shocked by her sudden passing. - Derry City stun the champions to go top of the Premier Division! Funeral from her home on Wednesday at 9.30am for 10oclock Requiem Mass in St Finloughs Church, Ballykelly. He was 1st Year Anniversary Dearly beloved wife of Brian, much loved and devoted mother to Colin, Alan and Janice, loved mother-in-law, grandmoth STOREY March 3rd 2023 (Peacefully) at South West Acute Hospital Enniskillen, Noel Henry Robert late of 9 Morrow Park Clabby, Fivemiletown dearly loved husband of Christina, much loved father of Jordan. Recent death notices and obituaries from Donegal. Note: Funeral Arrangements. Deaths in Donegal - Monday morning, February 13, 2023 Deaths in Donegal - Sunday evening, February 12 Deaths in Donegal - Sunday morning, February 12 Deaths in Donegal - Saturday evening, February 11 Deaths in Donegal - Saturday morning, February 11 Deaths in Donegal - Friday evening, February 10 ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW She attended Pinkerton Academy and graduated in 1962. Sadly passed away peacefully 2nd March 2023 with family by her side. View All Family Notices. 2023. If my parting One year Anniversary Loved and sadly missed by all his wider family and friends. I'm Free Margaret (Pearl) Lamont (ne Russell), 300 Windyhill Road, Coleraine. Father in law to Paula & Kieran. Funeral from her home, 6 Arden Place, Woodburn, Derry, on Thursday at 9.25am for 10oclock Requiem Mass in St Marys Church, Ardmore. Tim was born on November 14, 1961 in MA. Interment afterwards in the adjoining cemetery. Barbara passed Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at her home in Deerfield NH surrounded by her family. Oliver will repose in his daughter Sinead's residence, 57 Rose Cottages tomorrow (Saturday) from 4.00pm Funeral on Monday from the Peacefully at hospital surrounded by his loving family 3rd March 2023. To continue reading this article, you can subscribe for as little as 0.50 per week which will also give you access to all of our premium content and archived articles! Mayor Sandra Duffy pictured at St. Josephs Boys School for the sod cutting ceremony at the schools new 4G pitch (Photo: Jim McCafferty Photography), Derry manager Rory Gallagher. I turned my back and left it all JOB ALERT: Pursue a career as a live-in care assistant with Bluebird Care Coleraine, Ulster University Business School - helping local businesses boost productivity and growth, Cost of living help available for every household, Pat and Faye Shortt come to the Waterside Theatre, JOB ALERT: Comhar Creidmheasa Ghaoth Dobhair are hiring a CEO, Take a spooky staycation this Halloween at Pca Festival, The biggest ever Cannonball Road Trip returned to The Brehon, Killarney, Choosing the right mattress for the right stage of life, State of the European Union: Stronger Together, JOB ALERT: Want to join our team? Tasks left undone must stay that way; Father-in-law to Chr 3rd March 2023, peacefully at Braefield Nursing and Residential Care Home, formerly of 41 Leighinmohr Avenue, Ballymena. 2023. Beloved wife of the late George. - - - He was born on January 19, 1936 in Philadelphia, PA, a son of the late Minnie (Souder) and Richard H. Ruh, Sr. Richard loved being outdoors. Derry Death Notices - Wednesday, 22nd February, 2023 derrynow.com - Derry Now 3h The following deaths have occurred:- Krishna Kumari Bedi, 51 Moneymore Road, Magherafelt Krishna Kumari Bedi, 17th February 17 2023, (peacefully) at Read more on derrynow.com County Derry Northern Ireland Derry (Northern Ireland) Ireland United Kingdom Matthew David Pedley The 78-year-old, Warm tributes have been paid following the death of well-known Derry priest, Father Paddy OKane. K-Way Trucking. with interment afterwards in Carnmoney East Cemetery. Helen G. (Manning) Wall House private please. Family flowers only please. Margaret (Pearl) Lamont (ne Russell), 300 Windyhill Road, Coleraine, THROWBACK THURSDAY: Out and About in Derry's Metro Bar (2008), Derry Court: Suspended sentence for man (27) who admitted domestic abuse charge, Derry Death Notices - Friday, 3rd March, 2023, IN PICTURES: Derry Mayor's Tea Dance in Guildhall, Vehicle fire in Derry being investigated as arson, Derry Court: Two men returned for trial on a series of assault charges, Derry Court: Man ordered to pay 'hefty compensation' for hospital assault, Derry Court: Ghanaian man jailed for assaulting two doctors in Altnagelvin Hospital, IN PICTURES: Out and About at Big Band Night in Derry's Link 48, Derry Court: Man (37) retuned for trial on burglary charge, I bPictiir: Doire ag ceiliradh Lchir Leabhar, IN PICTURES: Derry's NWRC celebrate Open Day success, IN PICTURES: Derry Primary Schools Girls Finals, Throwback Tuesday: Out and about @ Sense Nightclub (2012), IN PICTURES: Derry's Willie Barrett celebrates 50 years in show business, WATCH: Documentary showing extraordinary story of Springtown Camp, WATCH: Danny Boy sung in iconic St Columb's Hall, Help to Grow: Ulster University Business School helping local businesses boost productivity and growth, Your Health Matters | Take the first step to protecting your future health with Randox, Cost of living help available for every household, Pat and Faye Shortt come to the Waterside Theatre. Funeral on Thursday, 12th January leaving her late home at 10.30am for 11am Requiem Mass in St Peter and St Pauls Church, Foreglen. Devoted mother of William, Andrew, Michael, and the late Steven. A graveside service will be held in Carnmoney Cemetery (East) on Wednesday 8 March 2023 at 10.00 am. - He was born in Boston, MA to Harry S. and Frances G. Dares. Win tickets to Northern Ireland v England Womens Euro 2022 match, Glenapp Castle: Only a few miles from home but a million miles away, DD Travel Feature: The Unsung Shores of Portugal, Derry meeting led young Donegal woman to high profile murder, Derry driver who smelt of cannabis fined and banned, Derry workers at centre of 65,000 Covid benefit scam, DCI Caldwell murder bid: Police granted extension to question suspects, Man charged after stolen lorry hits police car, Derry republican loses court battle over cross-border travel notifications. She was born on October 25, 1952 in Lynn, MA to George Barber and Frances (McKeigue) Barber. 38 Annsville, Rathfriland Road, Newry. The death has taken place of Joe Dorman (Magherafelt), 7th January 2023,beloved partner of Ciara and loving father of Michal and Chloe, grandfather of Don and Ivy, son of the late Desmond and Irene and dear brother of Anne-Marie, Michael and Teresa McGlone and brother in law of Jayne and Henry. (Formerly of Riverdale Gardens). April 13, 1974 - January 13, 2022 - A private service for her close family will be held in her home 125 Old Westland Road on Tuesday 7th March at 9.45a.m. I took His hand when I heard him call; Deaths. She was a daughter of the late James and Dorothy (Brown) McFee. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Late of 24 Floraville, Enniskillen, BT74 6AP. Dona Breen (Portadown) March 3rd 2023. John McLaughlin Annie Farrell (ne McDermot),16 Muldonagh Cottages, Foreglen. You left us so suddenly, you never said "Goodbye." 2023. - Playhouse & Equity noting the signing of their agreement. He is survived by his three siblings, Alvin R. Dares (Beverly) of Tamworth, NH, Doreen L. Dares of Biddeford, ME and Scott W. Dares (Christina) of Auburn, NH. In Loving Memory of You can click this link to create an obituary. Barbara was born in Brighton, MA on August 27, 1931, a daughter of the late Charles and Catherine (Veltman) Ballou. In loving memory of our father, grandfather and great-grandfather who went to sleep on 8 March 2022. 2022. 2023. The family of the late Mary McEleney RIP would like to express our sincere thanks to everyone who sympathised with us during our recent bereavement. HUTTON, Brian. Subscribing will allow you access to all of our premium content and archived articles. Derry Death Notices - Friday, 3rd March, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Thursday, 2nd March, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Wednesday, 1st March, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Tuesday, 28th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Monday, 27th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Sunday, 26th February, 2023, 'I would like the truth about my son's death' - Billy Gallagher, Derry Death Notices - Saturday, 25th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Friday, 24th February, 2023, Memoriam - Rebecca (Betty) Powell (ne Harkin) - 2nd Anniversary, Derry Death Notices - Thursday, 23rd February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Wednesday, 22nd February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Tuesday, 21st February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Monday, 20th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Sunday, 19th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Saturday, 18th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Friday, 17th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Thursday, 16th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Wednesday, 15th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Tuesday, 14th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Monday, 13th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Sunday, 12th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Saturday, 11th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Friday, 10th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Thursday, 9th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Wednesday, 8th February, 2023, Derry Death Notices - Tuesday, 7th February, 2023, Sudden passing of Kathleen Doogan sister of Daniel O'Donnell, Derry Death Notices - Monday, 6th February, 2023, How to choose the perfect prayers and readings for a funeral, They can add a personal note to the service, 20 things to keep in mind to help you write the perfect eulogy, Where to go if you need support after the death of a loved one, A practical step-by-step guide to dealing with the death of a loved one.