Danielle Olivera appeared on Monday night's episode of Watch What Happens Live, where she confirmed Oliver Gray cheated on Mya Allen. Details: Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone were last seen leaving a. danielle imbo husband, joeare you required to disclose you were fired. Richards daughter, Angela, was 14, and Danielle had a son who was still a toddler. My experience in a cold climate tells me Richard and Danielle were likely hand-in-hand, or perhaps arm-in-arm on a slippery sidewalk, as they hurried toward the truck. This search result is here to prevent scraping, Hop Sing Laundromat Charging $75 for Bar Reservations, Exciting I-95 Capping Project Finally Begins In Philadelphia, Those Gummies May Not Have Contained Fentanyl After All, Why I'm Boycotting the Roots Picnic This Year. Want to come have a drink? Richard asked. Only reports and accounts and theories. She could tear through three books in a week, especially murder mysteries. Later, the two moved their festivities to the bar and restaurant where they were last seen. [2] The couple had been involved in what family and friends describe as an "on again, off again" romantic relationship. He put on dad weight, clocking in at five-foot-nine and 200 pounds. Place of suicides. A police officer tried to prepare John: No one, he said, is ever going to find anything.. He reportedly didnt date much until he reconnected with Danielle. 215-686-3013, Camden County Sheriff's Office His memories of Richard arent quite so gauzy. Both the families and investigators now believe that Imbo and Petrone are deceased. They were looking for vehicles, they just didnt want people to think they were looking for Richard and Danielle specifically. He relates to Ottobres feeling of being stuck in the center of that big white circle of trackless snow. At last report, Danielles family had a strained relationship with Joe, but they do occasionally get to see little Joe. But twice a year, his mom or his wife calls Joe, and they arrange to pick up little Joe, now 10, in South Carolina, taking him for one week around Christmas and again in summer for a trip down the Shore. Richard said hed drive Danielle home to Mount Laurel before returning to his place in South Philly. What happened to Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone Jr.? What if Richard and Danielle decided to go park down on the piers and make out a bit? Their loved ones believe foul play was involved in their cases, and both families have accused members of the other family of causing their disappearances. Im not a mastermind. At that point, he says, I was hoping theyd been arrested or in some kind of accident, but somehow theyd come back to us. Something was wrong. They kissed. She worked in car sales, and then the financial industry, supervising mortgages. Imbo, 34, of Mount Laurel, and Petrone, 35, of Philadelphia, disappeared without a trace after leaving the Abilene bar on South Street on Feb. 19, 2005. His mom had called and said Danielle missed her hair appointment at 11 am. Rodesky was convicted of murdering two men in the course of separate robberies, and Roselli marshaled federal resources to search his house, dig up his basement, even pore through his septic tank. Never much for dressing up, Richard Petrone wore a gray hoodie, jeans and sneakers. tipton, iowa obituaries. The speculation doesnt do any good, he says. They had drinks with friends at the establishment before leaving between 11:30 and 11:45 p.m.; they stated they were going to Imbo's home in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Friends, family search for missing couple. Allentown Morning Call, 09 04 2005, https://www.newspapers.com/clip/102491020/friends-family-search-for-missing-coupl/. In 2015, the Philadelphia Daily News recognized the 10 year anniversary of the disappearance of Danielle and Richard with an interview of the Petrones, who still felt the weight of the mystery. Shortly before she disappeared, Imbo told her husband and Petrone that she wanted "space" from both of them; she was reportedly considering ending her relationship with Petrone altogether. What it was like to speak to John Ottobre, Danielle's brother (29:30). No clues. Sitting across from Imbo, I find myself wishing that hed suddenly sprout horns, or a halo, and clear the picture. But in the end, they all found nothing no truck off the road, no hulking shadow flickering beneath the water. I dont have evidence to arrest Joe is all he says. Unfortunately, as is so common with cold cases, the flow of information in Danielle and Richards disappearance has dwindled to a trickle. When asked if their son could still be alive somewhere, Marge waved a hand. A grand jury convened at least 6 years ago, interviewing people close to Joe, but took no action. dr patel plastic surgeon oak brook. In June, Danielles brother John expressed frustration at a lack of clues. Today would be [Richard] Petrone's 36th birthday, according to a family website. Thirty-four year old Danielle Imbo was going through a divorce and raising her eighteen month old son. When asked for comment, the authorities said they dont comment on lie detector tests but that nobody had been cleared in the investigation. She had an appointment with a hair salon at 11:00 a.m. the day after she vanished, but never arrived. From the inside out, with guilt and suspicion and shame and resentment. John answered Joe Imbo with a spontaneous white lie and said Danielle had just run to get something at the store and would be back soon. I am a bitter, bitter man, he says. Pincus, fearing a second tragedy, ordered a search. The case remains unsolved. She spent a lot of time in bars, performing or listening to bands, but wasnt a big drinker. No way.. Photographs of the truck and license plate are posted with this case summary. They were rivals. Nothing has ever been found to guide us. The fear among these families is that the mystery draws so much attention that Danielle and Richard get lost as people. [3] [4] [5] Really naive. I learn this from John Ottobre, who finds talking about his sisters disappearance so painful that he often neglects to return my calls. Hes dressed in jeans, a button-down shirt and a black baseball cap. They sat close, smiling and laughing. Will little Joe one day ask him, straight out, as I did, if he was involved? "We're not going to be able to go into great detail, but we thought it would be significant for the public to understand that this hasn't gone away. Hangin with cops at the time of the disappearance? Thecomplete lack of evidence has even led the FBI to speculate that they may have been targets of a professional hit. But the gulf left by Richards passing sits between them and the rest of the world, enormous and untraversable. Danielle Lloyd has revealed that she considered taking her own life during the height of her modelling career.. Joe kept pressing, into the winter of 2005, when he came over; they argued. At the time of their 2005 disappearance, Richard Petrone, 35, was living in Pennsylvania and working at his parents' bakery. Ill admit, that part makes me a little nervous. Based on everything Ive read, no. They were still hoping for the best. After Danielle disappeared, police informed her family that Joe had his wifes cell-phone passcode, and that hed listened to her voicemail. Shed started dating another man, Richard Petrone. Petrone's vehicle is also missing: it's a black and silver four-door 2001 Dodge Dakota or Dodge Ram pickup truck with the Pennsylvania license plate number YFH2319 and possibly a NASCAR #99 sticker in the rear window. She and Richard Sr. had long-since grieved their son. You come out here, Lovers Lane, you know late at night and then you accidentally put it into drive instead of reverse you know, theres a lot of possibilities as to what could happen out here. The case, as a disappearance, had been handled by Philadelphia South Detectives, but was now due to be transferred to the homicide unit. To most anyone watching, they were just another couple, out on a Saturday night at Abilenes on South Street, drinking a few beers and watching a band. Investigators monitored the couples bank accounts, credit cards and cell phones, looked for evidence that either had a secret life. This investigation into Danielle and Richs disappearance remains open and active, and there is still a $50,000 reward for information on the couples whereabouts or for information leading to the arrest of those responsible for their disappearance. As John Ottobre tells it, Joe left Danielle with a sick infant and a cold of her own to attend the 2004 Super Bowl, only to return and announce that hed met someone else on the plane to New Orleans. What if Richard slipped up while parking or made a mistake? Marge Petrone has said if it was murder-for-hire, she does not believe Richard was the target of the hit. But then I wouldnt know what happened to my son. In a city like Philly, people go missing all the time, for all kinds of reasons. I know this might sound strange, he says, but justice isnt the important thing to me. Less-than-perfect families are sometimes shamed by investigators or regarded with skepticism in a way that causes them to stop communicating helpfully. Danielle, five-foot-five, trim and pretty, looked like the real thing. Accessed 24 May 2022. Maybe theres a totally different explanation for the disappearance; an alternate chain of events that we havent even considered. It was a crowded spot, though. Police seek help finding couple last seen at bar. Philadelphia Inquirer, 03 03 2022, https://www.newspapers.com/clip/102466236/police-seek-help-finding-couple-last-see/. Did he cruise the streets outside Richards frequent hangout until he located the vehicle? Is this a potential place to dump vehicles or a dumping ground in general? Three to five remained in the murky water after the search was stalled by bad weather, but police said none was known to be a Dodge Dakota. Accessed 24 May 2022. That such a complicated future awaits an innocent 10-year-old boy seems particularly cruel. Joe Imbo - Danielle's former husband John Ottobre - Danielle's brother Robert Carey - arrested in pill ring investigation in Kensington; hanged himself in prison Anthony Rodesky -. On February 26th, 2005, the Camden Courier-Post ran a story with the headline Mt. Danielle was estranged from her husband, Joseph Imbo, who has a solid alibi for the night of the couple's disappearance. But Richard suddenly found himself with vast amounts of free time. To find out what happened, and to see justice done.. Disappearance of Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone Jr. Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Danielle_Imbo_and_Richard_Petrone_Jr. And its because of this., At this, he gestures toward the audio recorder sitting on the table between us the whole mystery surrounding the vanishing of his estranged wife. Their cellular phones have stayed turned off. The next morning members of both families were making phone calls, looking for Danielle and Richard. A police dredging operation rumored to be related. He can see shadows out there, flickering across the empty field. And if so, who and why? Both were single parents - Richard's daughter was 14 at the time, and Danielle's son was oneyear old. And he worked alongside his father at Viking Pastries in Ardmore, attending culinary school to learn how to build towering wedding cakes. Their disappearances are being investigated as a double homicide, possibly a murder-for-hire. There is a saying in law enforcement circles: Its always the ex-husband. So sitting down with Imbo is portentous a journey to the one man who might possibly hold an answer.