1,244 Great Deals out of 21,556 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. - LOOK AT THE PICS. Listed 28 days ago, Pleasant Hill, CA 184 for sale starting at $5,888. My Eco Boost engine is more than adequate for everything short of really heavy towing and buddies always ask if my engine is an 8 cylinder when I put the truck through her paces. WITH GAS PRICES HEADING BACK TOWARDS $7 THIS SUMMER NOW IS THE TIME TO PLAN AHEAD! Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. (0 mi) (14 mi) All rights reserved. ? MLS # ML81920143 Owned this Q50 for a couple of years. * 2 OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - DEALER SERVICE RECS ON CARFAX - VERY WELL MAINTAINED - HOWEVER, T VIN: YV1SW61R512097400 Stock: DF01172701V Certified Pre-Owned: No. Used Cars for Sale Near Me Under $2,000 in San Jose, CA - Autotrader Under $2,000 40 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (40) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. SO AT THIS TIME IT DOES NOT RUN, YOU NEED TO TOW IT HOME VIN: WAULT68E33A294030 Stock: CT2723XA Certified Pre-Owned: No. I now know why he loves that place. $4500 VIN: 4M2DV11WXPDJ37844 Stock: 2333 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-05-2023, Located in Bakersfield, CA / 205 miles away from San Jose, CA, VIN: 1GNCS13W9Y2173097 Stock: 73097 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-10-2021, Located in Santa Clarita, CA / 268 miles away from San Jose, CA. - ** IT USED TO RUN, NOW ITS DEAD. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in College Station TX, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Lake Charles LA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Corpus Christi TX, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Antonio TX, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Shreveport LA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Baton Rouge LA. Find the best used car under $5,000 in San Jose, CA. Master bedroom has recessed lighting, south-facing window, plus French door to private deck. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Austin TX. - Used Oldsmobile For Sale. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. - Message: We have 10 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 14 personal use cars. - RUNS AND DRIVES AND PASSED CA SMOG! San Jose, CA. Cars Under $5,000 Near San . There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Great new car buying experience, Salesman Aiden M. was awesome to work with. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. Home > Used Cars For Sale near , CA. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Tweet . Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. 72 cars for sale found, starting at $2,500, Average price for Sedans Under $2,000 San Jose, CA: $5,200. Listed 76 days ago, 1996 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 320 - 167,215 mi, Modesto, CA Weve taken the guesswork out. Used Cars Under $2000 San Jose, CA. Listed 25 days ago, San Francisco, CA 1-20 of 166 Used Cars Found. Great car for traveling/ vacation/fun to drive/passenger seat warning goes off when it feels like it. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. - YES ITS A SUPERCHARGED GS MODEL - TONS OF FUN TO DRIVE - LEATHER INTERIOR, HAS WEAR AND TEAR, SEE THE PICS - ABS BRAKE VIN: 2G4WF5516Y1127533 Stock: DF1062711B Certified Pre-Owned: No. (12 mi). I really cant think of anything I dont like about my truck. Automatic, Pwr Pkg, Xlnt Mpg Gas Saver. Not only he knew the products well, he also tirelessly ensured the vehicle was prep flawlessly for delivery despite record high temp 109+ in the area. This dealership offers Listed 193 days ago, Stockton, CA The car meets my needs for the next few years. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. . Weve taken the guesswork out. they had it fixed and I was on my way. - This car has delivered beyond our expectations. (50 mi) - SUPER RARE "EXPEDITION" 2 DOOR 4X4 - IT RUNS RATHER WELL AT THIS TIME, BUT THERE VIN: 1FMCU24X5SUA99104 Stock: DF728271F Certified Pre-Owned: No. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. - LOW ORIGINAL MILES - AN A-B TRANSPORT KIND OF CAR, IT RUNS AND DRIVES AT THIS TIME, BUT TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICS, COSMETI VIN: KMHDN46D16U237291 Stock: DF1032731H Certified Pre-Owned: No. Im the proud owner of a 2020 F 150 XL regular cab and Im seriously in love with my truck. I drove everything from the BMW X5 to the Lincoln Aviator and this was my favorite car to drive. Search in internet and purchase more convenience at dealership. Whether youre looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, well make sure you always know the real deal. (53 mi) Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Listed 85 days ago, Santa Cruz, CA Need financing? our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, and any applicable fees. Calls may be prerecorded. THE FUEL PUMP IS DEAD WE THINK. The black leather swayed interior looks brand spanking new!! Listed 9 days ago, Tracy, CA 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? (12 mi) Post your items for free. - SUCH AN AWESOME CAR, VIN: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: No. - PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! This is my 2nd Infiniti and I think I will always choose the brand. Phillip urged me to put a lot of thought and time into my inspection of the cars I was interested in before buying. It worths every penny and actually the lease price is very similar. Listed 25 days ago, 2000 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer - 272,048 mi, Modesto, CA Buy your next car from home, pressure free. The 2,000 sq. Whether youre looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, well make sure you always know the real deal. Save up to $19,939 on one of 70 used cars for sale in San Jose, CA. Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle. (53 mi) - This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Power folding third row seat is a very accommodating feature. Contact the dealership with Dan the service writer was great and very attended . Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $2000 dollars near the 95101 zip code. Listed 17 days ago, Newark, CA - CLEAN TITLE, RUNS VERY WELL AT THIS TIME, PASSED SMOG! (51 mi) I was given the lowest price for my vehicle as compared to the same make and model at all other dealerships in the Bay Area. - I got the 2.0T, it has adequate horsepower for running on the highway and passing but gets me great gas mileage on my trips. I didn't want some big clunky SUV but wanted something a little larger than my BMW 535 . We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. This home is located at 2716 Nicasio Ct, San Jose, CA 95127. - MORE DETAILS COMING SOON! - (39 mi) Had a check engine light and other problems that needed attention. It felt like the dealer didn't care whether I bought the car from them or not. (50 mi) Kitchen adjoins the family room with recessed lighting & built-in bar area with wood cabinet, upper display cabinet with glass shelving & wine fridge. (14 mi) Listed 101 days ago, San Mateo, CA - I found a car that better fit our needs in the state I live in. We borrow the car from a friend for 3 weeks to try and that was the best decision we made. Nothing to compare with the smooth drive on Mercedes S-class. VIN: 1N4AL2APXCN499924 Stock: 499924 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-12-2022, Located in Gilroy, CA / 21 miles away from San Jose, CA. Santa Cruz, CA Listed 79 days ago, Livermore, CA Dealer: Team Volkswagen of Hayward Location: Hayward, CA (24 miles from San Jose, CA) Mileage: 33,699 miles Body Style: Sedan Color: Gray Engine: 4 Cyl 1.4 L Description: Used 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S with FWD, Driver Assistance Package, Keyless Entry, Tinted Windows, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, 16 Inch Wheels, and Cloth Seats We price our vehicles to sell fast , come by and see what we got! I had a GREAT experience working with Infinity of San Jose and specifically with Brian Crocker. - Lexus. Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in San Jose, CA - Autotrader Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in San Jose, CA Filter (2) Sort 1-25 of 48 Results Show Payments Your Search Results Newly Listed Used 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 3,990 171,748 miles See estimated payment GOOD PRICE Capitol Buick GMC (3.8 mi. Highly recommend! $4500 2008 Chevrolet Colbalt. (51 mi) This browser is no longer supported. Get email alerts on this search. Listed 79 days ago, 2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police In - 216,195 mi, Livermore, CA (6 mi) Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. With all of the available cars for sale in San Jose there's likely a vehicle that . iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Interiores are so beautifully design and comfortable Click. Need financing? (35 mi) I just love it, Great service Great price compared to other luxury sedans. Cars for Sale San Jose, CA Price Under $2,000 Used cars for sale in San Jose, CA under $2,000 Sort by Never miss a car! our. Save up to $3,647 on one of 71 used cars for sale in San Jose, CA. This SUV met all my needs regarding styling, safety and pricing. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. I chose the X6 because it's a very cool looking vehicle with excellent performance and handling. - Listed 76 days ago, Modesto, CA (51 mi) (24 mi) WE CAN STILL HELP ? This 2000 square foot single family home has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. 1 for sale starting at $11,980. I am writing this review because I want anyone considering working with them to know how well you will be cared for. Gorgeous kitchen boasts detailed cabinets with soft-close drawers, slab countertops, ceramic-tile backsplash & stainless-steel appliances. Highly recommend if u want a smaller vehicle to travel with. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Used Mitsubishi For Sale. It's technology is totally outstanding!! week. Listed 8 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Its amazing! Its quiet and smooth. 83 cars for sale found, starting at $1,995; Average price for Sedans Under $2,000 San Jose, CA: $5,037; 39 deals found. - and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. $4495 2002 HONDA CIVIC LX. (39 mi) They were both very friendly people and helped us get the car that we wanted. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. upon request. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Listed 47 days ago, San Jose, CA Santa Clara, CA. (40 mi) Listed 13 days ago, Modesto, CA 2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0 Liter DOHC 16 Valve 4 Cylinder 148 BHP, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Air Conditioning, Allow Wheels, Power Windows And Door VIN: 3N1BB51D51L118991 Stock: 18991 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-08-2022, Located in Alameda, CA / 43 miles away from San Jose, CA, VIN: KMHCG35C81U094941 Stock: 094941 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-20-2023, Located in Ceres, CA / 55 miles away from San Jose, CA. Runs so smooth, I feel like a millionaire driving it. - Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. - 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Pour chaque voiture que nous connaissons, nous crons un historique et le mettons ta disposition. - (39 mi) I would absolutely purchase another vehicle here. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in San Jose, CA (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > San Jose, CA Used Cars New Cars Location San Jose, CA Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Honda Civic (2000-2004) in San Francisco CA. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. . (53 mi) and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Im satisfied with all the features and the car is comfortable and easy to drive. 1794 Edition CrewMax 5.5' Bed 5.7L V8 RWD Automatic. I am 58 years young and my new 2015 Challenger Hellcat is the most INCREDIBLE car I have ever owned!! Buy your next car from home, pressure free. - 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Liter 4 Cylinder, Automatic Transmission, Air Conditioning, ABS Brakes, Power Windows, Stereo, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel VIN: 3C4FY48B14T329671 Stock: 329671 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-19-2022. I did not end up buying a car with them but not because of the experience. ?MEMBER OF CUDL OVER 700 CREDIT UNIONS AVAILABLE ??REPO? - (24 mi) Listed 198 days ago, Santa Cruz, CA PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. our. - I had no trouble thus far and everyone was very helpful. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in San Jose, CA Location Within 500 miles 10mi 50mi 100mi 500mi Free History Report (1) One Owner (1) No Accidents (7) Personal Use Only (7) Exclude. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Lake Charles LA. Tracy, CA. Browse used vehicles in Houston, TX for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. CA. The quality of the interior is awesome. So, Im a believer and proud F 150 guy. Just as the title says: very easy buying process, no obligation to buy. Listed 61 days ago, San Francisco, CA (12 mi) our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. OK looking white sedan couple small dents but you don't buy one of VIN: JTDBT123X20204336 Stock: 204336 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-29-2023, Located in Livermore, CA / 32 miles away from San Jose, CA. So far so goodStill getting to know my new car. In short, my F 150 is my best buddy and can be depended on to keep me out of trouble even when I push her to the limit! Bought 730d xdrive msport September 2020, its a great car and I cant find fault with it, it was involved in an accident in December 2020 and I had the Audi flag ship A8 and that was a complete disappointment. It has tons of space and the interior is impeccable. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? $2,000 151,266 miles Upfront Price Available Metairie, LA White exterior, Gray interior No accidents reported, 5 Owners, Personal use VIN 1LNHM82W9XY648922 See more photos 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan No price rating $2,000 98,776 miles Middleville, MI Black exterior, Unknown interior 1 accident, 4 Owners, Personal use VIN 2C3HE66G6YH216653 PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! - Made arrangements with the dealer to get a new fob for my WE VIN: 1LNHM83W8XY702550 Stock: DF81527P7L Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 3A4FY48B26T269381 Stock: DF322731C Certified Pre-Owned: No. - Hollister, CA. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. We arrived with over 150 miles in reserve. Full Size 4X4, Heavy Duty SUV, Automatic, Fully Loaded, Leather, Roof Rack, Tow Pkg, Made in the USA all the way. He gave superior service including sitting in the car and assessing it honestly for me since I couldnt be there in person. A video walkaround of this car may be available Seems like there was an honest sale on a used car with reasonable price. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Francisco CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Stockton CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Sacramento CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Bakersfield CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Santa Barbara CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Los Angeles CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Bernardino CA. Listed 29 days ago, San Francisco, CA 1521 Altamont Ave , San Jose, CA 95125-5002 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $1,879,000. $2,000 PREVIEW Save 1999 Toyota Avalon XL - 193,730 mi Orland, CA (135 mi) - Listed 75 days ago dealer rating 1 negative $1,800 PREVIEW Save 1997 Toyota Corolla Base - 267,744 mi Orland, CA (135 mi) - Listed 14 days ago dealer rating 1 negative $1,000 PREVIEW Save Entry is open to the living room, family room & kitchen, featuring oak hardwood flooring. If I cant buy from them I at least want to share with others to support a quality business that is deserving. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received from EVERY person I delt with from sales, management and finance. 237 days. $38/mo est. ?BAD CREDIT IS OKAY ? Nice vehicle for families and plenty of cargo room. Request Info. Great style and new dashboard. Comfortable, versatile, good mileage, low maintenance, and a real kick to drive. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. The appointment was easy to make and was seen within 2 days. Search 83 listings to find the best deals. All the benefits associated with wonderful Willow Glen, including 2 nearby public parks: Kirk & Paul Moore. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Save right now on a Honda Civic (2000-2004) on CarGurus. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! - Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools.