She sold out of everything, making $8,000 in one day. Your product's name. S. $57 $100 43% OFF. Aviator Nation hoodies and sweatshirts are unisex. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and exclusive product releases! Aviator Nation is a luxury lifestyle brand that brings together exclusive apparel designs, one-of-a-kind retail experiences, inimitable music & event venues, and fitness studios. This way, you can focus on your workout or running without worrying about stuff slipping off during exercise. For more information on the brands international shipping policy, read a little further down in this Aviator Nation review. Despite the conspicuous California accessorization, Myscoskies roots are in fact in Texas, where she grew up in the Dallas-adjacent city of Arlington, part of a family of athletes with a creative streak. All of these things inspire me.IF YOU COULD ONLY RECOMMEND BUYING ONE AVIATOR NATION PRODUCT, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?Wow thats a hard one. HOW DID YOU OVERCOME THEM?This business is super challenging. No Aviator Nation review would be complete without hearing from customers. WHAT DOES A DAY-IN-THE-WORK-LIFE OF PAIGE MYCOSKIE LOOK LIKE? People stopped me constantly at work and all over Venice (where I was living) and asked me what brand I was wearing. It is headquartered in United States of America and has 51-200 employees. "It obviously works to my benefit but it's . 47 were here. Zipper sweatshirts for women lightweight warmth, breathable, cozy. The#1 model won this place with its consistent performance, ease of use, and quality build. While many retail stores have struggled to survive, Mycoskie's approach to businessfavoring her employees and customer service over the bottom linehas . In the early years I sewed every garment by hand myself.WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES YOUVE FACED IN BUILDING THE BRAND INTO THE SUCCESSFUL ONE THAT IT IS TODAY? Hang or tumble dry on low. Yes, this means you can steal your boyfriend's hoodie and never think twice about rocking it. The Best Aviator Nation discount code is 'FACTORYFAM'. It sure does, and its free. Aviator Nation embodies a 70s style within its effortlessly cool apparel for men and women. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and exclusive product releases! Mycoskies company has also angered indigenous groups, which have accused the brand of cultural appropriation by using traditional Native patterns in its clothing. When the pandemic emerged in early 2020, Mycoskie panicked. Aviator Nation 1970's inspired California lifestyle brand Rad Clothes for Rad People Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24.5, Bust 34, Hips 34.5; Size Guide; So now that you know a little more about where this brand came from and what its all about, this Aviator Nation review will get into its highlights. To have the creativity, you cant have the pressure.. Seventies fashion and the music that defined that time period inspires the vintage feel for each collection and turns the act of buying a hoodie into a nostalgic experience. XS. Add content to this section using the sidebar. She just bought her ninth property, a $15 million lakeside house in Austin, adding to a portfolio that includes homes in Malibu and Venice Beach, two Marina del Rey beach pads and an Aspen ski chalet. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class. If a product has this kind of coverage, it's worth paying extra money upfront so that you don't have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase. Over the years, the brand has grown and you can now find it in a boatload of retailers including Nordstrom, Rainbow Jeans, and ShopStyle. Below, this Aviator Nation review will showcase its best-selling designs. WHAT LED YOU TO START YOUR OWN FASHION BRAND? Compare 2 stores. Aviator Nation. Aviator Nation is a 1970's inspired California lifestyle brand. The new store in Nashville, for instance, will double as a live-music venue. Simply as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. The Aviator Nation Story. Its 13 retail shops span across the country in places where outdoor culture thrives, like Colorado and Oahu. Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Stitch Hoodie - Vintage White. Head straight to AviatorNation.com or pop into one of its 15 shops across the US. [DESIGN] - Thumb hole hoodies can keep the sleeves from shifting or flapping in the wind, help keep your sleeves in place and hands warm, add a little more coverage in cold weather.An exaggerated fit that feels extra roomy.Not too short, not too long, just right around the waistband. Aviator Nation Dreamland, in the old Malibu Inn, is a mix between a concert space and a bar. After considering the above, we nominated this model as our Top Pick. Email you right back and you can see the smile on the email. 30% OFF VIP FLASH SALE ON ALL ANIMAL PRINTS THIS WEEKEND ONLY. Its an uplifting design that mixes a basic with a symbol that is anything but. Back waistband zipper pocket to store your essentials properly, no worries when workout. The best Aviator Nation discount code available is FACTORYFAM. About this app. Aviator Nation Logo Crew Sweatshirt $165.00. For an average discount of 27% off, consumers will enjoy the lowest price reductions up to 40% off. - Male model wearing size L. Female model wearing size XS. It was sued by Adidas over its use of three stripes on its clothing; the two reached a settlement for an undisclosed amount in 2012, though Adidas, notoriously litigious, continued to allege that Aviator Nation was infringing until 2019. Free shipping and returns. It was there, inputting orders on the stores computer, that she discovered she loved retail. To Support our evaluation, we also assess the aviator nation dupes in this review in several other metrics. Paige Mycoskie is the founder and creative visionary behind the 1970s inspired California lifestyle brand, Aviator Nation. Founded in 2006 in the brands hometown of Venice, California, due to its immediate success, Aviator Nation opened its first shop just three short years later. [10], "With Clothes & Concerts, Aviator Nation Makes A Home in the Haight | Hoodline", "MALIBU MAGAZINE: PAIGE MYCOSKIE FEATURE", "Aviator Nation's founder always looks on the bright side", "A day in the glassing house with Paige Mycoskie + Bob Haakenson", "Summer in Malibu: 20 Ways to Make the Most of the Coast", "BEHIND THE SCENES with Aviator Nation at Austin City Limits 2014", "Aviator Nation for ACL Festival ACL Music Festival", "Gap x GQ 2013 Best New Designers Collection Highlights", "Announcing the 2013 GQ Best New Menswear Designers in America", "Gap x GQ Best New Menswear Designers collection drops Tuesday", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aviator_Nation&oldid=1085801346, This page was last edited on 2 May 2022, at 14:30. $135.00. Paige Mycoskie. Well just get this out of the wayAviator Nation is expensive, like $100 for a t-shirt expensive. Paige Mycoskie is the founder & creative visionary behind the 1970's inspired California lifestyle brand, Aviator Nation. The brands hoodies are technically all unisex, and youll find photos of both men and women wearing each styleeven the pink ones. If I was going to take money from someone, I would have to owe someone something, and it would be not in my control. After her pitch, Wolter recalls his wife turning to him to say, Theres something really special about this girl. It persuaded me. I feed on change and this industry pushes every day. Aviator Nation Sweatpants 6 Stripe Charcoal Serape Rainbow, Aviator Nation Sweatpants Rainbow Stitch Black, Aviator Nation Hoodie Aviator Nation Austin Pullover Charcoal, Aviator Nation Hoodie Ninja Pullover Charcoal, Aviator Nation Hat Vintage Bolt Serape Twill Low-Rise Trucker Blue, Aviator Nation Smiley Vintage Trucker Hat, Wide selection of clothing for men, women, and kids, Rewards program: Join and start earning points to. Her older brother, Blake, 45, started the pay-it-forward shoe company Toms in 2006, the same year she launched Aviator Nation (in a curious coincidence, they even came up with their business ideas on the same day; Paige designed the Toms logo). Its One for One donation model, in which Toms gave away a pair of shoes for each one it sold, made the company very successful very quickly. I have many friends and employees who are descendants of the Native American culture, and my goal will always be to not only respect these other cultures but celebrate them.. This article will explore some of the top aviator nation dupes out there. It also means that our sizing is unique. Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Sweat Pants $156.00. New! The NATO name "Fulcrum . Ive had 15 years to figure it out, and Ive kind of learned slowly how to do it right, so I do think in some ways were a little bulletproof, she says. 2:Athletic Shorts for gym fitness, yoga strength training, dance, lifting, cycling, running, tennis,biker,swim,board,cycling and workout exercise activities, Digitally printed using the latest Eco-solvent inks to prevent fading, and increase life span. Rad clothes for Rad people. aviator nation. Aviator Nation - REVOLVE. I will continue to host shows and spread love through musical experiences at all of our stores and spaces. The young Paiges first stab at monetizing the newly formed Aviator Nationthe name inspired by the cool and classic sunglasses worn by Tom Cruise in Top Gunwas a raging success. [MATERIAL] - Super soft and fuzzy fleece lined material, this pullover tops will definitely keep you warm all day. It also offers liveable breathing room in the body. and . I first sold Aviator Nation at the Abbot Kinney street fair and next I sold to a local store called Fred Segal in Santa Monica. $72 $150 52% OFF. If you run your own business that business will become your life and if you are not living your passion then none of it will matter in the end. and Alex and Ani . $49.00. Quick buy. AVIATOR NATION SWEATPANTS . Shop for Aviator Nation Bolt Cropped Classic Crewneck in Heather Navy Neon at REVOLVE. I recommended sizing up for a truer fit.. BOLD DESIGNS: These arent your average black sweats! Streetwear brand Supreme sells hoodies for more than $150, while the L.A.-based FREECITY, which was founded in 2001, also specializes in hand-sewn and locally produced sweatpants that go for $250. The brand carries apparel, accessories, and surfboards. Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Zip Hoodie $189.00. If theres anyone who embodies the SoCal spirit, its Paige Mycoskie. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. I am so grateful that I continue to be inspired and that I am able to come up with new design ideas that people continue to buy. Very suitable for work, office, outdoor, evening, hiking, shopping, travel, home, beach and everyday wear. . 5:Black or white or hot pink shorts is amazing gifts for women,teen girls,daughters,flattering,fit great. So what is next for Aviator Nation will always be about the product. Also, right before bed almost every night I have a solid session with my Theragun.WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO START THEIR OWN BUSINESS?Make sure you are starting something you are totally obsessed with. $ 46.00 USD Sold Out. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. MH-60R Seahawk helicopter of Indian Navy. Aviator Nation ships US orders for free using UPS 2nd Day Air that should arrive within 5 business days at most. I believe if you dont absolutely love the product your trying to make/sell/create then you will never have the edge. I cover the world's richest people for Forbes. Mesh venting encourages airflow and keeps you cool. It's not uncommon for women to get men's sweatpants as they have pockets and offer a looser fit. Trademark graphics include a surfer,[3] and rainbow stripes[4] stitched in the hood of garments. WHAT LED YOU TO START YOUR OWN FASHION BRAND?I started making clothes for myself because what I wanted to wear did not exist. Thats something I wish Id done better at Toms.. . The few models featured on its websitepredominantly white, lanky and very fit boast her same low-key, athletic surfer style. Shop Tops, Sweaters, and more from Aviator Nation. To remove the creases, several times of hand washing could be helpful. [1] Mycoskie sold them at a local street fair, and witnessed the business potential after quickly selling out of every style, specifically her white hoodie, now known as the "signature hoodie," one of most successful garments for the brand. Theyre made from the brands signature tri-blend fabric of cotton, polyester, and rayon thats sewn to fit nicely in the hips and complement legs. To get the full scoop, read this Aviator Nation review. Aviator Nation. Right off the bat, there's so much to love about this super useful, ultra-comfortable product. Who thought sweatpants could be sexy? Ahead, youll find a selection of ratings and comments that mention the fit, feel, and look of the brands apparel. To make a return or exchange, first, youll need to go to the Returns Portal and enter your order number and shipping zip code. Which is probably why I am obsessed with it. Marine Layer. - TeesareUNISEXsizing- Hand sewn in our own factory in the heart of Los Angeles- Tri-Blend Fabric: 50% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 13% Rayon- Machine wash cold with like colors. Web Sales. Contact Email info@aviatornation.com. But at triple what it costs to buy a pair of Adidas sweatpants, Aviator Nations prices raise eyebrows. Comfort- Comfort is the other primary factor we took into consideration when evaluating aviator nation dupes. Aviator Nation Aviator Nation Hoodie $168.00. Surfing before work and housesitting for traveling movie producers at night: Mycoskies life seemed like a twenty somethings fantasy camp, but she found herself frustrated by the disconnect from the creative passions of her childhood. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature. Save. I am a California (and Oregon) type of girl. TELL US ABOUT THE BEGINNING OF AVIATOR NATION. Without the edge you just cant survive because you cant compete with the person that does have the edge. Well kick things off by heading to aviatornation.com and rounding up a few ratings of some of its best-sellers: We decided to take a closer look at the Hoodie Ninja Pullover Charcoal as it has the most reviewsplus, it looks awesome. My mentality told me to start learning how to make my own clothes since the clothes I wanted to wear did not exist. Aviator Nation Logo Rainbow Low Rise Trucker Hat. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you're shopping for a new printer. Aviator Nation Kids Smiley 2 Sweatpants - Neon Blue. She had just opened six new shops over the previous year, doubling the number of Aviator Nations storefronts. All products are manufactured in California. Aviator Nation. Add description and links to your promotion, Add your deal, information or promotional text. Aviator Nation. With an undeniably rad essence that oozes from its ultra-soft hoodies and hand-stitched graphics, the brand has attracted over 210k followers on Instagram. Aviator Nation garments are handmade in our California factory. Revolve Forward. Paige, they say, was constantly thinking up moneymaking pursuits as a child, whether setting up a lemonade stand at her local golf course (she made hundreds of dollars a day) or selling homemade friendship bracelets. Design: The athletic shorts for women feature an high elastic waistband, it is stretchy and comfy. The top promotion available at the moment is 40% off from "Grab Free Shipping on Select . Items that were 30% off are considered final sale. We evaluated each aviator nation dupes in this category according to four key elements: organization & versatility, durability, aesthetics, and ease of use. I would go to the grocery store and people would be like, What are you wearing? It didnt take longer than me wearing the stuff for maybe a week when I was like, I should sell this. . reviews. Track over 28 in-stock items and find amazing deals and sale offers across the best selection from the World's best stores. I really think that was huge.. Founded Date 2006. Will stick to mose smooth surfaces, UV-protected Laminated Sticker is great for Indoor or Outdoor Use. Add content to this section using the sidebar. The face behind the brand? To say the clothing at Aviator Nation is a cut above the rest is true, but theres something almost magical about this brand that even translates through the screen. Available in sizes S-XXL, grab a pair for $156. Much of her financial success has come from taking no outside investment, instead relying on expanding lines of credit from various banks including Wells Fargo and Frost Bank$8,000 in 2006, $35,000 in 2007, $100,000 in 2009to grow the business early on. Casual short sleeve shirts, suitable for spring, summer, fall or winter. The company's doing so well that Mycoskie, who started this venture by making her own T-shirts on her Venice Beach . In the next section of this Aviator Nation review, well take you on a journey through a selection of the brands sweatpants, hoodies, and hats for men and women. Aviator Nation, named after Mycoskie's love for aviator-style sunglasses (think: Top Gun) has been compared to classic brands like OP because of its obvious California inspiration. Those motivations and the life they bring is a huge mistake. Verified. You need to consider the product's price next. $115.00 CAD. Material and Features: baseball cap is made of 100% premium cotton, which is soft, comfortable, and breathable for all-day wear. SIZES XS S M L XL XXL AVIATOR NATION. Keep up to date with Paige and all things Aviator Nation, by following @paigemycoskie and @aviatornation on Instagram.TELL US ABOUT THE BEGINNING OF AVIATOR NATION. I love every garment I design and I put my whole heart into every piece because I want to wear it myself and Im picky as hell. . Your recently viewed products. While Mycoskie predictably claims her company has no direct competitorsWere kind of in a world of our ownin fact there are plenty of others making luxe athletic apparel. We're happy to offer free shipping on all exchanges with a prepaid label should you need to swap any items out. Love hanging ten? : ). Ninth Circuit Model Jury Instructions 15.6 (2017 ed . Even though we started our businesses at the same time and even though were brother and sister, shes really done this all on her own, says Blake, who is now living in Costa Rica, taking a timeout from the entrepreneur ring to focus on his family. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. This section doesnt currently include any content. Are you looking for the best aviator nation dupes but don't know where to start? International orders are also shipped for free through DHL but can take 7-21 business days to arrive. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements. Since its beginnings, the brand has collaborated with some of the best, including organizations like SoulCycle, Honda, Lollapalooza, SXSW, and the X-Games. I have an obsession with vintage furniture, classic sports cars. I realized pretty fast that there was a demand for what I was making. Aviator Nation has always been about quality, so keeping production in the USA is a top priority. This code gives customers 50% off at Aviator Nation. aviator nation model name. Our single needle stitch work gives each garment a unique, one of a kind effect. Were independently supported by our readers and we may earn a commission when you buy through our links. At the moment, CouponAnnie has 11 promotions altogether regarding Aviator Nation, which consists of 3 offer code, 8 deal, and 1 free delivery promotion. Quick buy. 2- clothing sper original, happy colors, simple, and comfy! Aviator Nation's prints include drawings from Mycoskie's earliest sketches, and she still hand draws details from lightning bolts to psychedelic maidens[4]. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Aviator Nation and save up to 40% when making purchase at checkout. [1] and . The brands apparel isnt just apparelits about capturing the essence of an era. Youll find it in the bags or on the bodies of surfers, a simple contrast of bright and muted colors that exude the eclectic nature of the 70s. Free 2-3 day shipping and returns, 30 day price match guarantee. On average, we find a new Aviator Nation coupon . Pick up the Aviator Nation Hat Vintage Bolt Serape Twill Low-Rise Trucker Blue for $58. Items bought on a 10% off sale are non-refundable, too, but you can exchange them. . Pick up one in sizes XS-XXL for $175. The Aviator Nation Hoodie Aviator Nation Austin Pullover Charcoal was made in celebration of the brands 7th retail location in Austin, featuring a surfer ripping on a rainbow wave. I bought a sewing machine and taught myself to make patterns and dye fabrics. She might be more than 1,000 miles from the Pacific, but shes in a half-buttoned Hawaiian shirt, ripped jeans and a pair of dark-tinted Aviator (natch) sunglasses. He exited that same year. Live in the Rockies? The last time we posted a Aviator Nation discount code was on February 17 2023 (11 days ago) The brand carries apparel, accessories . Aviator Nation was born in Paiges garage in Venice Beach, 2006, and has since grown into a global lifestyle brand with 13 destination retail locations. favorite Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Sweatpant in Vintage White. Aviator Nation Dreamland (my current expansion happening in Malibu right now) is going to be an amazing new space for community and live music. Cant wait to buy another soon.. The 42-year-old has worked her way from stitching together T-shirts on her Venice Beach kitchen table 16 years ago to running one of the nations hottest fashion brands, which is especially popular in TikTok nation. but Ive never liked it, she says. I never spent money on marketing or advertising, I put all of my energy into the product in the beginning and I still do that now. $189.00. Aviator Nation Logo Zip Hoodie - Heather Grey. It just blasts off the message that it is a California born and bred company. I overcame all of the above by simply working hard and staying focused on the product. Order Volume. In versatile charcoal, this Aviator Nation hoodie features the brands colorful logo off-center, along with a wide zippered front pocket for stashing cold hands and probably even a few beers. Our members save money by using these Aviator Nation discount codes at the checkout. The hood itself isnt that structured and is very soft.. Surfing before work and housesitting for traveling movie producers at night: Mycoskies life seemed like a twenty somethings fantasy camp. Paige Mycoskie began selling clothing products under the brand name, "Aviator Nation." (See Ex. Occasion: Casual Wearing for House; Shopping; Holiday; Street Fashion; Daily Wear, Please refer to the Size Chart in the Product Description below, Hand Wash Cold; Soft Machine Washing; Line Dry; Do not Soak; Classification of Washing; Iron at Low Temperature if Necessary, Features: Cool Style; Solid; Pullover; Bating-Wing Sleeve;oversize round neck pullover sweatshirts, Active Flex Slim Fit Jogger Medium Measurements: Waist(27-31 inch), Inseam(28 inch), Front Rise(10 1/4 inch), Length(37.5 inch), Soft. With a vibrant rainbow wrapped around one knee, the bottom of that same leg is a charcoal fabric. Their swimsuits, their tennis shoes, their luggage.. You may opt-out by. Shop authentic Aviator Nation at up to 90% off. Alixandra Barasch, an associate professor of marketing at NYUs Stern School of Business, says the brand is succeeding partly because of the outlandish prices. Silverescent technology, powered by X-STATIC, is anti-stink and keeps your shirt smelling fresh. Packed with rainbow prints, camo, and neon accents, the brand is bold and certainly stands out amongst other basics companies that make similar styles. If they're not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase. The secret to the brands soft fabric is its tri-blend of cotton, polyester, and rayon, which seems to be what it makes all of its items from. Aviator Nation. Its a lifestyle theyre sellingan aesthetican era, not just another rainbow stripe sweater made in a sweatshop. Product Performance:The fabric thickness is moderate, not picking face type, cool and stylish, natural and comfortable breathable, light and dry, unisex, hat with adjustment buckle, free to adjust the size of the cap circumference. Stretchy. Each garment is handmade in California and . 26 used. Her mother, a former aerobics instructor, wrote health-forward cookbooks; in the 1980s and early 90s, her father was the team doctor for the Texas Rangers baseball franchise. Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or workmanship defects. It is on the pricier side, but its great quality and will last a long time. This pink stripe hoodie will take you to immediate rock star status. Weather and sun resistant Laminate allows for a Long Life even in the Outdoors, Will stick to any smooth surface - Easy to remove and will not leave residue. Made in USA, Great for use on cars, boats, trucks, laptops, walls,phones,computers, and many more. BTW, if you need any help, feel free to contact us! Reviews, fit pics, discussion, news, and more Seven years ago, adidas signed-off on a deal with a budding apparel brand called Aviator Nation. Not only is fashion extremely competitive but making garments in America is also very hard and very expensive. They also dislike the brands use of tepees for marketing at music festivals like Austin City Limits. [FEATURES] - Athletic workout hoodies,women pullover sweatshirt,long sleeve with thumbhole ,1/2 zip up collar, solid color,cropped length,stand collar,fleece lined,kangaroo pockets,relaxed fit,crop top,with thumbholes. Sun protection - It is a comfortable, simple hat. Her dreamy, electric vibe comes through in each design. Our live chat is temporarily out of service, please email us at sales@revolve.com! Aviator Nation Boyfriend Tee $83.00. Shop and cut your spending with this Aviator Nation 20 Percent Off Coupon. 29 inches. After all, the more comfortable a aviator nation dupes is, the less likely you will dislike it. Legal Name Aviator Nation. If Im on a longer trip Im usually spending time with my family snowboarding, surfing, or scuba diving. $220.00. So she quit her glitzy job to focus on photography, supplementing wedding and headshot gigs with part-time work at a mom-and-pop surf shop in Venice Beach. - Long Sleeves/Thermals are UNISEX sizing. Being in the water is huge for meIm a Pisces, says Mycoskie, arriving at an Aviator Nation outpost in Austin, Texas, where she also has a home. In 2012, Aviator Nation launched a partnership with Austin City Limits Music Festival (ACL). Useful1. Lightweight fabric and seamless construction keep you moving freely. Built-in Liner: The workout shorts with smooth inner briefs provide safe coverage allowing you to exercise more safely and freely.You also don't have to worry about the underwear causing friction. Including pullovers, zip-ups, and ninja designs, this Aviator Nation review will feature its two top-selling hoodies both in a neutral charcoal shade. AVIATOR NATION. Aviator Nation is a fashion and apparel retailer with online presence and sell apparel related products. Please note that due to the intense wash and dye processes we use, some products will come out different than others. Material: 100% cotton, high quality, light weight, lasting durability, And the fabric is slightly elastic to keep you cool and dry, machine washable. She credits it as a key reason for Aviator Nations recent growth. Aircraft. LOGO SWEATSHIRT - VINTAGE WHITE $ 165.00 USD. 2,689 posts. Ben Affleck debuted a new look on his daily walk with girlfriend Ana de Armas a darker dyed beard. Fun colors and bold designs let you rock your style without sacrificing comfort. Her next move was instinctual. Large 6-8. Hang or tumble dry on low. Quick-Dry Fabric: The Summer Gym Shorts made with 4-Way-Stretch, and moisture-wicking fabric. Place is designed like a retro beach house with an old-school pinball and video game in the house. Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Hoodie $189.00. Aviator Nation Long Sleeve Tee - Orange. Shoppers have saved an average of $45.95 with our Aviator Nation promo codes. WASHING INSTRUCTION - Hand wash and Do Not bleach, flat dry. 30 inches. $ 46.00 USD Sold Out. Male model wearing size L. Utility Pockets: Hidden waistband pocket, keeping your keys and cards within reach. Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Neon Rainbow Aqua Blue Cotton Track Shorts Size Small S. Aviator Nation. Aviator Nation has an estimated web sales of $25M-$50M. . I am constantly designing but I also have to keep an eye on our inventory levels, production, operations, fulfillment and budget. Phone: 1-888-442-5830. The best funny gift ideas for Birthdays, Holiday, Hiking, Working, Learning, Party Day and Christmas.