Its the mothers little helper! Until you tested products side by side its impossible to know what works the best. Choose Options. Wow! ill never quit raving about this beauty. Just remember AGT-50 is incompatible with hypochlorous acid, which is a strong organic oxidizer. It always takes a lot to get a result and then my experience with it holding ph has not been great. in Horticulture, mixed both at recommended ratios and sent them out to be analyzed, then compared them to sap and tissue analysis on 30+ different cultivars. Ive used, Mills, Monkey Nutrients, Future Harvest, Emerald Harvest, Plant Magic, Advanced Nutrients, Ionic, Heavy 16, i've ran the lot. I don't use PK at all, I just use the dry bloom nutrients after I flip, and Grow in veg. Receive our Monthly Email on New Products, Promotions, Growing Tips, and More from Indoor Farmer. Athena Nutrients. $133.00. Wont be switching away from this line any time soon. to each is own though.. Heard good results from it on ig, know jungle boys is running it now. I'm currently running the Athena pro line and am on my 3rd cycle with it. Either will work but for small scale runs i prefer the Athena blended. GrowRoom420 Cannabis Growing Forum. i used nothing but nectar for Gods, scott O. the creator is super intelligent and has made a one of kind blend, id love to see what some these guys could do w it but for large scale its just to pricey and immediately outta the questions, my last and final.grow going on 2 yrs ago almost. Could you substitute their core for a different(cheaper) calcium nitrate? All there stuff looks really solid. Restricted. I am using the pro Core/Grow/Bloom granular, Stack, and Cleanse. Gearing up for my first run with Athena. Forums Growing Marijuana Sick Plants and Problems. Saved me some money. Updates coming soon. The minute you feed your organic medium mineral salts by by microbes. This is the first grow in the aerogarden that I had absolutely zero deficiencies. I am not having any issues at all and am running the Pro. I believe their partner Jungle Boys runs 3.2 EC from seedling to flower double of Athena's 1.6 EC recommendation. Athena, florapro, jacks, veg+bloom, . Add to cart. yeah i use these pics a lot i didnt tske many lost the rest w my other phone. If you get stuck, please contact us for help. Great product! Learn More. Most of the top production grows that have that fire Sundae Driver and so on are not using Recharge or Roots Excel. The foliars will last forever. to complement Athena Bloom. If it always seems deficient when using a normal feeding schedule theres no point in modifying it and ill switch to something else which hasnt had to happen in a long time. Does anyone use, or know anyone that uses the Athena nutrients? Ive used the powders with good results too mate. Ive talked to Athena and they swear not to use any additives. Think Im useing to much water.have a tendency to go to hard. . Its a great product I would highly recommend. (No shade, his responses are just always very winded haha). I go 10 weeks on the majority of the strains I run so weeks 9 and 10 are all flush with clearex. Check out my leaf bud just found it today. Yeah I've seen the podcast with the Athena owners, and Jungle boys are involved with it, they go straight in at 3 ECwith no dry backs, they mention the dry backs cause the salts to stay to saturated in the grow media and burn, where as if they dripped constantly all day they take up every last drop of nutrients. 166. I ran the Pro line and my system started foaming, getting brown, and the started sludging up. Why does it have to be so high usually purer ingredients require less . Solutions for a sustainable future. All of their products are the same. athena nutrients forum. The issue iv got with dry backs is the flood and drain system. I want to replace those with the Haifa Cal Prime 17-0-0 +33CaO. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Not going in at 3EC or whatever. It may not display this or other websites correctly. It is cheaper for a hydro store line, but you are still paying to ship water. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Thank you. It was a pleasure using them, when measured out correctly I hit my EC targets every single reservoir change. How does it compare with other brands that you have used before? JavaScript is disabled. jacks has been my go to cant beat price and quality. Told me to use the Blended. Product Filters. I hate to spend hundreds of dollars buying 25 lbs of each product just so I can have it analyzed. Athena was born in the grow rooms of Los Angeles, California, where we are always in pursuit of the perfect run. Athena looks good. Been running Athena nutrients for a couple cycles now in a 16 pot iws flood and drain 100% clay pebbles. Thread starter Ketamine; Start date Jun 22, 2020; Tagged users None Ketamine. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This pesticide kills many soft-bodied insects and molds/mildews on contact - without compromising on your organic growing practices! Athena is by far the cleanest in my system of hydro and the results and second to none. I mate, I've attached them on here quality is terrible but you can see the leaves. Athena Grow A+B: This base fertiliser for the growth phase consists of two parts; part A has an NPK of 4-0-1 while that of part B is 1-3-5. Turned out loads of fillers in it. besides i was movin. Why design a program that industry standard meters cant read. Does jacks have the essential micronutrients? You must log in or register to reply here. You can do that same 6k run with 150$ worth of jacks, and have enough to do a second full run as well. Also if anyone has any of their Pro Core and Bloom they can send me (<10g of each needed) I'd be glad to share the analysis of it with you. So don't use an organic ph adjuster with these. When i quit worrying what the best kelp or root stimulator was and just went Base A & B and started really focusing on my environment my quality went through the roof. Nutrients and Fertilizers. Jun 12, 2022 . Athena Nutrients. You are using an out of date browser. Key Relationships: Reports to: Director Staff and Patient Education. Seems a lot to try and keep changing . Therefore easier for hydro growing ? The changing of nutrients mainly come from the constant biofilm, so over time running the same strain I have been able to observe the characteristicsof the strain etc. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 2. Display: 24 per page. Nutrient lines shouldnt have all these ridiculous add-on things, and should be able to deliver a quality product at a reasonable price. Still not completely sold but Im already happy with the quality thus far. Running 3EC in last week veg, just changed the res that wasat 2.5EC,no nutrient burn at all, everything happy as Larry. Just remember AGT-50 is . Im not paying for shipping and I get 35% off with my specific account for my facility at our hydro shop in town (the upside to legalization). Tom.Rasmussen@AthenaForum.net. The lab analysis of the Athena pretty much matched the label values for the macronutrients. Display. Woah, 34 potassium. They have a product on their website they call "Core" 14-0-0. Use Cal Prime instead of Ag grade calcium nitrate with Jacks/masterblend and it's money in the bank. Focus on your VPD and environment consistency and simplify your recipe and I promise your quality will improve. By continuing to use the website or clicking Accept you consent to our cookies and personal data policy. I am currently using athena nutrients and going off of their schedule. ATHENA-SET-MASTER-GAL. Despite this the plants grew fine.I also used Athena's new Fade product, which made a noticeable increase in trichome production compared to my last Durban grow. Just basic salts mixed up and resold for ridiculous prices. "High quality healthcare depends upon a highly trained and engaged workforce.". It just calcium nitrate and a couple micronutrients. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Good nutrition. Feb 7, 2021 It's calcium. Sort By: Quick view Details. Willow Nightingale bat Lady Frost. Results are amazing. This message will be removed once you have signed in. Balanced Nutrition . 845 route Marie-Victorin, local 02, Lvis, QC, Canada G7A 3S8 You are using an out of date browser. The liquid nutrients were also quite the hassle lugging around- with mold forming on my previous liquid CaMg as well. Athena is by far the cleanest in my system of hydro and the results and second to none. As the weight of being a cultivator increases . (edited). Anyway it was even better than previous. $9999. Quick view Details. I am using the pro Core/Grow/Bloom granular, Stack, and Cleanse. 3 gallon bags. Any reason you went with that over powder ferts like jacks? They hyped and hyped about it I tried it and used loads more than I did with Maxigro Maxibloom. Trust me. I have used them for 4/5 cycles on the same strain on the other listed nutrients, the only one of those that didn't leave horrible biofilm all over the place inside the tank, pipes and brain unit was Ionic and the powders. Assignment Type: Full-time. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Yeah but main question was on the EC though. Improved financial outcomes Patients managed by the high-performing case managerare in the right status, understand their plan of care, and are aware, of their financial obligations along the continuumof care. the nextar line up w extra fulpower(fulvic and humic acid) and dont forget the slf.100 and mammoth P. i literally was probably over feeding now looking baxk but holy crap my terp content was off the board and would color up like crazy towsrds the end if u knew what to do. I could not get the right amount of K. Seriously yall can do a lot better. I grow in coco and soil is a different ballgame. I was going to clone the mix to save money but to be honest I already did a run with a clone of it I made using the label values and the results weren't quite as good as the real thing. 888-815-9763 Contact Us. Wonder how it compares price/quality to veg bloom and jacks Athena is the least ethical company Ive done business with in two decades. Advertise Help & Support. In order to promote good health, prevent disease, and provide cultural connections we are offering a series to address the health disparities across Indian country. Labels just have to list the minimum amounts and I'm getting something like 40 ppm Mg for it in Hydrobuddy, which seems low. The Ammoniacal nitrogen content difference ismassiveas well as Cal/mag not being oxides. I literally used about 100 grams each of the Core and Grow. I have developed formulas for